The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Kolerin Forest 3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:12 pm

(I dont mind if you draw him anthro style. That'd actually look kinda cool I think.)

Zero sighed, and looked at his rings, "I just know that theres going to come a time when these have to come off...and when they do..."

His voice was shaking, "I...Im ridiculiously scared of what might happen."

(I gotta have Zero go hyper at some point.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:28 pm

(Yeah, not too much is different, since I still like drawing them somewhat cartoony. I just draw muzzles and eyes differently, and use more realistic proportions. Kinda like my avvie, who is a character not in Kolerin right now, but she can be if I wanna use her. XD River the wolf. o3o

And yes, I'm sort of anxiously looking forward to that day... it's gonna be epic...)

"It's not ridiculous to be scared..." Evey told him, reaching over to put a hand on the side of his face, making him look at her instead of the rings on his arm, "It's natural to be worried about something like that, but you need to remember that we're here to help you... We'll make a plan, and work it out together, alright...?"

She paused, then gave him a little smile, "And I'm here with you, through it all, no matter what happens... I always have been, and I always will. That's one thing you never have to doubt..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:32 pm

Zero smiled and pulked her into a hug.

"I just cant get those images out of my head. That white and red hedgehog that claims to be me...he talks like me...but hes evil. I dont know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:38 pm

"But he's not you..." Every reminded him, her slim, white-furred arms holding onto him, "You'll defeat that illusion that you have of yourself. You're stronger than some dream, Zero."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:04 pm

He started shaking a bit.

Lance had before hand taken a few blood samples from Zero and was studying them down in the basement

The hedgehog stood finally, "I need a nap..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:36 pm

"Zee..." Evey was going to say something when he started shaking, but was interrupted when he stood up and said he needed some rest. She rose to her feet as well, "Alright, that's a good idea... Do you want me to stay with you?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:34 pm

"That'd be nice." He told her and stood now heading to their room.

(Zero: *rolls dice* C'mon no nightmares... *needs at least seven* *rolls a 1 somehow* WHAT THE PISS?!?!?! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU ROLL A 1WITH TWO DIE?!?!?!*

Wow Zero...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:40 pm

(Evey: ;A; No....)

Following after him, Evey silently prayed that he wouldn't have another terrible dream... It was just a little nap. He should be able to get a nap in peace, right?
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:51 pm

The hedgehog curled up on the bed and in no time he was asleep...and dreaming.

"So are we still not the same person?" his red and white counter part said sitting casually on a ruined building.

And the arguing began. Zero denying who this other one was and the other insisting they were one in the same.

"SEARCH YOUR FEELINGS MARSHALL!" He finally snapped, a black aura flaring up around him, "You know of my power locked deep within you. Your a Chaos Mobian! Your natural lust for battle should be evident that we are one!"

"No! Your a blood thirsty murderer! Thats not who I am!" Zero snapped back.

"Murderer huh?" He chuckles, "How many people have you killed? What about the Saren agent that killed Ron Six? Or Jade Ninteen? What did you do to those agents?"

Zero looked away, "Shut up..."

"You killed them in cold blood...for revenge."

"SHUT UP!"

And this went on causing the hedgie's body to start tossing and turning.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:01 pm

Evey had sat down on the bed next to him, opening up a book, but by the time she finished a chapter or two she noticed Zero started shifting around. She quickly set her book down, turning to grasp Zero's arm and give him a shake, "Zee? Zero?! Wake up, it's just a nightmare."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:07 pm

At first he didnt wake up. The other only kept telling him they were one and after nearly clawing his own ears off Zero bolted up right drenchd in a cold sweat shaking like a leaf.

"What the fuck..." he cursed hugging himself, "Who is he?!"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:09 pm

Gnight peeps got stuff tomorrow...)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:17 pm

"If the girl wants to earn money without pity I can't blame her. Also she might not know us all that well, it would be pretty stupid telling someone you don't completely trust everything about you." Alice replied. She was glad that she was finally getting some sort of info on her eldest cousin.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:20 pm

"ZEE!" Evey ended up raising her voice when he wouldn't wake up, and tried to protect him from himself when he began clawing at his head in his sleep. She yelped when he suddenly jolted awake, but was relieved all the same. She quickly let go of him, staring at him with wide silver eyes; that incident had probably shaken her up almost as it did him, especially since he had physically hurt himself in his sleep. She let out a shaky breath, reaching towards him again, "Z-zee...? Who are you talking about...? Y-you hurt yourself..." He had a small cut over one eyebrow from him clawing at his head while he was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:26 pm

(Hey Chirp 030)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:14 pm

The hedgehog felt warm blood on his face. But he ignored it for the moment.

"Its like....I..." he stuttered and then just hugged Evey tightly, "I dont even know what I am anymore..."

Unleash me... a voice said faintly in his head, Set me free and the evil ones shall trouble you no more. We are one Zero, set me free and I shall destroy your enemies.

That only served to scare him more.

"Aurora help me..." he mumbled
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:39 pm

(Would Evey be able to sense the evil voice of doom in his head, or is it just his imagination? e3e *trying to figure out what the hell is going on* This is like driving me nuts, but that's a good thing. XD)

Unable to help but be tense in Zero's arms when he pulled her tightly against him, Evey tried to reassure him, "I-It's alright... it was just a dream..." She wasn't sure how valid those words were anymore, especially with how preoccupied he as with everything that happened in his nightmares. Sure, everyone had bad dreams, but these ones were consuming him... Increasingly nervous, she smoothed the blunt quills on the back of his head with one hand, wondering if she should ask to invade his mind with her telepathy... She had agreed never to intentionally read his mind without his permission or good cause, but now might be one of those times when she should.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:43 pm

(Yes she would actually. Im having Zero almost developing a bipolarity. Of course when he goes Hyper Form for the first time thatll most likely go away.)

Zero was shaking un controllably, "Maybe you should see for yourself what Im dealing with...that might help."

He looked into his wife's eyes, "Just be careful."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:02 pm

(Oh dear... omo' Well that is certainly going to concern his wife, especially if it starts to actually come out in his behavior...)

"I... I can do that, if you want me to," Evey wondered if he somehow read her mind about that, and let out a breath as she plucked some tissues off of the bedside table and pressed them to the shallow cut on Zero's head, "Just relax... it's alright..." She then opened up her telepathy, focusing on what was going on in Zero's head to try to figure this out.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:10 pm

The thoughts swirling in the Beta's head brought Evey into the same dream world her husband had just gone through. And upon seeing her Hyper Zero smirked.

"Hello Eleven." He said with a strange smirk on his face, "Have you come to set me free?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:14 pm

Surprised to find herself practically pulled into Zero's thoughts, Evey's physical self went into a daze as her mind moved elsewhere. She gawked at the hedgehog in front of her, understanding what Zero meant when he talked about this "red-and-white" figure in his dreams. She was pissed off when the other-Zero not only called her by the name Eleven, something her actual husband never did, but also talked about being set free as though he wanted to possess her husband. Not sure how to take it, since she had never gone into the mind of someone with an evil split personality, Evey tried to stay calm and asked bluntly, "What the hell do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:17 pm

"Simply put; this body is capable of great things but the controller is too weak to do those things. The Sect would disappear like a fart in the wind if Zero would let me out. But he's too weak to let me out. Too afraid."

The white figure crossed his arms leaning back against a pike of rubble the size of a small house, "You could set me free. I would turn the Sect to dust in an instant!"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:26 pm

"Yes, and you'd destroy every innocent person stuck in their facilities, too! Zee refuses to attack like a mindless weapon because he acknowledges that he isn't one! That's not weakness," Evey countered, still confused by this strange entity. It wasn't some sort of invasive presence, like if Zero had another psychic messing with him, which just perplexed her even more. She scowled, "I won't help my husband lose his mind, not for any reason. I'm here to stop it, not help you... whatever the hell you are..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:57 pm

The hedgehog teleported and appeared behind her, "And what makes you think for just one second you can beat at anything. I am your husband at his most powerful. Julianna Shaw woukdnt stand a fools chance in hell against me and she has an army. Are you stronger than her or something? Or is this going to be some cheesy rant about how you love Zero or something?"

The white hedgehog laughed.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:11 pm

Growing angrier, Evey spun around to slap the cackling hedgehog, snarling, "You're nothing! Just a little voice in the back of his head, and I swear to God we'll silence you." She wondered if... if this was actually a part of Zero, and there was a part of him that actually thought these things, and would say them to her face if he didn't have the self control he did. It was not a happy thought at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolerin Forest 3
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next