The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Kolerin Forest 3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:31 pm

"Hold still..." Lance said, pulling out one of the syringes.

"Um..." Zero said looking himself over, "Strange...I feel first off all really light...and really hyper for some reason...like sugar rush hyper..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:34 pm

Evey couldn't help a little laugh, "Sugar rush? You sound like Rory..." She looked over at Lance, her ears tilting back, "Is it possible to overdose on those things? I've had three shots in the past week." And yet, she didn't seem to get any better. Maybe this was just a rut she'd be in for a little while, and she'd be fine in another week. That had to be it.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:56 pm

"No...at least there's never been a reported case of that." Lance said sounding quite confident. He only gave her a small dose anyways so the chances of OD were very very very slim.

"Ha." Zero said, "I don't care how powerful I am, Rory's still more hyper than me."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:03 pm

"Only when she gets hyped up on sugar, eh?" Evey smiled a bit, then asked, "How long do you think you'll be like that...? Does it go away like your other forms?" She had no idea if he would be stuck like that from now on, but certainly hoped she wouldn't have a husband stuck in a state of sugar rush. The ermine was distracted again when she felt woozy, her eyes suddenly rather unfocused and glazed as she leaned against Lance.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:07 pm

"Whoa there," Lance said supporting the Ermine.

"Yeah...um I dunno..." Zero admitted, really not sure how this form would effect him.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:18 pm

"Well... we might... wanna... figure... th'tout..." Evey's voice slurred as she tried to keep up with her conversation, but then she was limp against Lance, blacking out. She twitched, then started jerking more wildly as she had another seizure, like she did before she and Zero took their little vacation.

(Evey: Don't remind me of that vacation... I will never trust masseuses again... eme'

Hehe, that was not my fault... ^^')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:22 pm

XD

Zero: *shudders*)

Lance's eyes widened with alarm, "Shit!"

Zero rushed over with much more speed than he thought he was trying to put on. The two couldn't really do much to stop the seizure...they could only wait for it to pass.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:34 pm

Evey thrashed helplessly for several long moments, and eventually stilled... She lay stiffly in Lance's arms, unconscious as her system freaked out. It was almost as bad as it was when she was a teenager, prior to losing her memory. She laid there, unmoving aside from the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed raggedly.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:40 pm

"Lance..." Zero said getting anxious.

"It's alright...the worst is over." Lance said, all he could do was monitor her, occasionally checking her pulse...which was still nice and strong.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:47 pm

After a few more moments, Evey let out a groan and moved a little, but felt weak and sore all over. She opened her pale eyes a little, looking up at Lance and Zero in a dazed manner, "Wha' happened...?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:40 pm

"You uh..." Zero said scratching the back of his head like he had an itch that wouldn't go away, "Had a seizure."

"You're alright now though." Lance assured her.

(Gotta go to bed now...night guys.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 7:10 pm

(e3e *reworking kitsune information* Sil will need this for Viola...)

Evey wasn't sure about being alright now, but didn't argue with them. Instead she leaned against Lance, asking, "Should we wait for his hyper form to die down before going home, or do you think it's safe?" She glanced up at Zero, still wondering about his new form.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:42 pm

"Zee." Lance said, "Try to suppress your power."

"Yeah. Ive been trying to do that for the past like 20 minutes or so. I still cant drop out..."

Zero looked like he was trying to relax but he was failing at it.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 6:53 pm

"Maybe you need to do something to release some of it before you can suppress it..." Evey suggested meekly, looking like she had run a marathon and then got run over by a bus-- tired out and achy. Still, she forced herself to get to her feet, feeling a little unsteady but managing not to fall over.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:21 pm

Lance supported her.

"Yeah but do what? I can't exactly just go parading around breaking things." Zero said.

"Or maybe you can..." the grey vulpine replied smirking.

"What are you thinking?"

Lance only smiled, "Remember the name of the weapons supplier that give the Sect it's primary weapons?"

"Saren LC?"

Lance nodded, "Their weapons plants are scattered throughout the city. Take them out and the Sect won't be able to get weapons in...at least not for a while."

Zero smirked a little, "Got it. I'll see you at home alright?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:31 pm

(Sil needs to get her butt over here... e3e SILFURRRR ANSWER THE CALL OF THE WILD AND COMMME! XD)

"Be careful," Evey warned him, "If things look bad, don't stick around to see just how bad..." She leaned against Lance, but her eyes were fixated on Zero with a rather stern expression.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:54 pm

(wut?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:57 pm

(Hai. owo We are neglecting some charactersssss...)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:03 pm

(Then make a post XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:20 pm

XD Damn it...)

Zero sprinted that way.

~

Libra was still hanging with Willow, unknowingly being followed by his sister and cousin...
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:22 pm

"Let's just go back to my place, it's getting too crowded here." Willow said as she kept having to push through the crowd that was pouring in.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:25 pm

Libra nodded, "Where the piss did all these people come from...?"
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:26 pm

"I don't know. Let's just go." she replied. She kept making her way through the crowd and was careful to not lose sight of Libra.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:29 pm

The hedgehog slipped between people, occasionally bumping into someone every now and then.

Eventually the two got away from the crowd just in time for the building just off to the right to suddenly go up in smoke. Libra sensed something that dismissed all worry from his mind.

"You could've been a little more subtle dad..." he muttered.

People screamed...and then panicked...a mosh of people swallowed the black and purple hedgehog up and he lost site of Willow.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:31 pm

There were some vines near by, she didn't want to risk losing sight of Libra. She used the vines to lift herself out of the crowd, she searched around to find her hedgehog friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolerin Forest 3
Page 5 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next