The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:35 pm

(Lance: I didn't mean to! *flails*)

Lance and Umbra were hard at work building Roy's new prosthetic. Lance was sure to keep the fur sample from Roy's head preserved in a vial. He'd need fresh DNA if he wanted to get Roy's genetic code fur so it would grow naturally when they applied it to the limb.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:38 pm

"I just forgot about my cut is all." she said. She shifted to move a bit closer to the Shibi Inu since he was nice and warm and made a good pillow. Her tail started to wag in happiness.

---

Ronnie smiled he was glad that Celeste liked the flowers, even though it was a bit cheesy. 'Are you hungry? I can make you something to eat.' he signed, he wasn't a bad cook at all however, whatever he cooked he couldn't eat. Sometimes he wished he could, but that would mean giving up a part of himself.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:39 pm

(Roy: Zhonah.... We've all killed someone.)

Roxy stared at the sheathed katana that Jonah leaned against the wall-- it didn't look like his, and he still had his own strapped against his side. However, she was brought from her daze when she heard Jonah speak again... She had never heard him like this. Not ever. "J-Jonah...?!" The chinchilla knelt down before him, and honestly didn't know what to do to comfort him. I-it's not like he wanted to kill people... He had to!

---

Roy gave her a faint nuzzle, before smiling again, "Of course..." Feeling better now, he filled the gap between their faces and kissed her, his long fingered hands going into her hair again. He honestly couldn't help it.

---

Alpha was also quiet as he worked, and carefully made sure that every piece of clothing was folded and stacked neatly inside the drawers. He didn't have all that much, so there was still some room left for more. Not sure what was going through the guys mind, Alpha said finally, "Is that all?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:40 pm

(Roy: Zat's... Actually kind of creepy. eme No offence.

I find it cool. owo")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:44 pm

"Is Ruth right...?" he asked her, "Are all the Devas right? Am I really nothing but a monster?"

His tears started to overflow dripping to the floor.

"I killed them...every single guard to the Sect...they had families, friends, lives outside that! And I didn't even hesitate...How can I call myself Mobian if I can so easily take the lives of my own race without hesitation?! And now Cody is dead too..."

(Jonah: *doesn't comments*

You know, listening to "Not Afraid" by Eminem doesn't help this situation...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:47 pm

Roxy was at a loss for words. She had no idea how to respond to that-- he had every right to feel guilty about that, but would it be considered murder...? She didn't know, "J-Jonah.... N-no one thinks you're a monster... T-this isn't good to say, b-but... The D-Devas have fought and k-killed, too... To p-protect themselves and to fight the Sect..."

(Roy: I'm zhust pointeeng zat out zere.

Roxy: oAo)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:51 pm

The wolf looked so defeated it was pathetic.

"Is it right though? To kill someone for the sake of some ideal? I sometimes don't even know what the hell I'm fighting for anymore." he told her, "I don't know if I'm in the right anymore..."

He drew his blade, looked at it and abruptly tossed it aside like it was garbage before he started crying again...now shaking like a leaf.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:54 pm

"Cut...?" Chase was going to ask her about it, but she seemed so happy when she cuddled against him, and couldn't bring himself to say anything. He let out a content sigh, still feeling oddly drowsy and rather relaxed.

----

Celeste smiled and nodded, wondering what Ronnie could cook. She had never really seen him eat before, nevermind cook, so it was new and interesting. Curious, the young marten followed him towards his own apartment so she could spend time with him and watch him cook.

----

Laura leaned against Roy, deepening the kiss as her mind reverted back into that clueless yet adventurous state. She was able to temporarily forget about being upset with the situation her lover was in, instead giving him a much happier situation to think about. She braced her hands against his chest, her tail swishing upward in a happy gesture.

----

"Huh? Oh, yeah, that's it..." Shay had been a little startled when Alpha spoke, and snapped out of his deep thought. He then bit his lip, trying to think of what to say next. He couldn't wait to say something... Or could he? No. Yes? Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:55 pm

Roxy winced when the blade clattered to the floor.... There was still some blood on it that Jonah did not remove. The chinchilla felt a little sick to her stomach at the sight, and tried to ignore it as she just wrapped her arms around the shaking wolf. She didn't know what to say, and hoped her silent comfort was enough.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:58 pm

Roy was able to temporary forget his missing limb, but it didn't last forever. He pulled away from Laura to catch his breath, and smiled sheepishly up at her, "Your tail ees doeeng zat zing again...." He couldn't help but chuckle a little, now in a much better mood than what he was before.

---

"Are you okay? You look like something is bothering you... And stop biting your lip like that. You're gonna make it bleed." Alpha said, looking up at his new roommate with his arms crossed over his broad chest, "Is there anything I need to know?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:00 pm

Jonah turned so he was facing her, wrapped his arms around her and cried into her shoulder...

He was really torn up inside...with his dying words Cody asked him something he doubted he could especially since he didn't have the first clue who this Nexus guy was. It also didn't help that he'd told him his reasons for joining the Sect...he wasn't racist...he was shanghaied into it...at the price of his sister's life. Was she still alive? Did she escape somehow...was she out there fighting to stay alive? Or did Julianne simply kill her and toss her aside like trash?

It tore him up, these thoughts ate away until he couldn't handle it...his blade had never taken more than one life at a time...but he didn't ever stop to think about how many lives it impacted when it did take a life...

"I'm a monster...and Aurora-damned monster..." Jonah muttered between sobs.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:01 pm

"My friend hurt me, gave me a long cut with a knife. I'll be just fine though." she mumbled and started to rub his belly since she has seen Sasha do that and he was happy when he got his belly rubbed.

---

'What would you like? Pasta, a sandwich, a salad, pancakes or something else?' he asked while looking in his fridge. He did have something's he could eat around his apartment, but he knew that Celeste couldn't eat it.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:04 pm

Still at a loss for words, as Roxy hadn't exactly been in his situation, she just sat with him on the floor. Whatever he had left to do... It messed him up. It made him realize the price anyone needed to pay in order to fight for the morally right. And the future. "Ssh.... It's okay.... Just take a breather...." She rubbed his back, hoping it would help him calm down.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:06 pm

Jonah's cries gradually faded over the next few minutes...he hadn't said much only sat there holding Roxy like she were is last connection to life. He was glad she was helping him for what it was worth...it meant the world to him right now, just the two of them embraced even if he was crying his eyes out...

(Jonah: ;A; *huggles Roxy* I dun wanna be a monster no more!!! DX)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:11 pm

(Roxy: I-I'm sorry.... ;~; W-we can work on it....

Roy: And ZAT'S why I don't like doeeng attack aftair attack to ze Sect. If soldiairs do not wahnt to fight, zey won't.

I get what you mean....)

Eventually, Jonah's cries faded, until they stopped altogether. He seemed okay.... For the most part, "J-Jonah....?" Roxy asked, her voice quiet. She didn't know what really to say to him, still, but at least he wasn't calling himself a monster....
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:20 pm

He held her not really responding at first then finally he looked her in the eyes, his own blood shot from the tears.

"Thanks...for being here for me..." he told her, smiling weakly before giving her a little affectionate squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:21 pm

"Oh?" Laura looked back at her tail, then promptly flattened it down against Roy's legs, her face red with embarrassment. She smiled sheepishly at him, trying to smooth her skirt a little.

----

Shay forced himself to stop gnawing on his lip, though he got that sheepish feeling at how Alpha was questioning him... Dammit. He stuttered for a moment, looking away and then back up at the hybrid, then attempted to say something that made sense, "I-I just... I'm afraid that I'm going to... Ah... Honestly, embarrass myself... I-I have these, um... problems..."

----

"She what...?" Chase once again started to ask about it, but then he was distracted when Pippa started to rub at his middle. He was still shirtless at the moment, aside from bandages here and there on his torso. The canine stiffened a bit in surprise, his face going red, but even though he was embarrassed he couldn't help but enjoy it a little. That was Chase's "spot." Roy's was his ears. Chase's was his middle, as embarrassing as it was.

----

Celeste out down her flowers to sign, 'Anything you want to make. Something you think is special.' She liked the idea of being surprised, and smiled at him, her blue eyes bright with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:22 pm

"O-of course... I-it's no problem..." Relieved to see that he was responsive now, Roxy wasn't sure to keep him here, or tell him to go home... Not out of annoyance. She just didn't want Ruth to flip out, "I'm glad you're feeling better..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:25 pm

"Believe me I still feel horrible." Jonah replied, "But it's a demon I'll just have to live with. I've heard it helps to talk about stuff like that y'know...?"

He really wasn't sure she'd want to know about what happened out there.

(I'm almost looking over my shoulder as I assume Jonah's character like at any minute now Ruth is going to come barging in and screaming for Jonah to leave.

Jonah: ono" Please no...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:27 pm

Roy chuckled a little again, his face also dusted with red. It's the goddamn skirt... Not that he was complaining all that much.... "Yes. 'Oh'. Buht ezair way, I am flattaired..." He brushed some of her hair out of her face, and pushed it to the side of her head.

(I have been wanting to say that he would put his hair (or Laura's) behind their ear like in humans.... But they can't. o3o")

---

"'Problems'? Shay, I've been a doctor longer than you. If this concerns your well being, spit it out. You're needed at the infirmary as much as I am, and if you cannot because of these problems, then Ruth'll have both of our heads. I understand that they might be embarrassing, but I have heard many embarrassing questions over the years." Alpha replied, his tone absolutely serious.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:29 pm

"Y-yes, it does... I'm here, if you need me... Just say the word. And avoid Ruth like the plague." Roxy replied, hoping that she could help Jonah conquer the 'demon' inside him.

(*plays Monster by Imagine Dragons* o3o")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:34 pm

IT'S OFFICIAL RUTH IS NOW THE PLAGUE!! XD Sorry Ruthie...

Jonah: That's not nice... ono")

After a minute or so he finally let her go and recovered his own weapon, which he quickly wiped off with a cloth he had in his pocket before sheathing it, and setting it next to Cody's weapon. That blade, which had cause more misery and hurt now lay next to the blade that had defeated it's previous wielder. Both of them Shanghaied... on opposite sides of the board now resting together.

He sat in the chair and stared out the window...wishing his brother had returned...he hadn't come back since they reunited here last week...

What did that matter? Cole had a way with being on his own...Jonah was just glad that Roxy was here with him now...and he could see the sun setting again.

"Roxy...come look at this." he said motioning her over.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:37 pm

(Hahah! I do the same thing... XD

Ruth: eme *glares at Jonah and Pluto*)

"I-I'm glad you are..." Laura was still very embarrassed. She affectionately rubbed at his chest again, asking, "Anyways, I can see about getting us movies and snacks, if you wanna do that... Just, what genres of movies do you like?" She had never seen a movie with him, so she had no idea, honestly.

---

Feeling very much on the spot, Shay sat down on his bed, his usual grouchy expression replaced by sheepishness. He fiddled with a strand of his pale hair, quiet for a moment. It was now his turn to feel like a patient, as Alpha took over the situation. "I-I, uh... i-it's stupid..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:37 pm

"She cut me, she wanted us to break up so that she could have you." she explained while still rubbing his belly. She was doing this to distract herself, she wanted to forget that she got hurt. She wanted to just be with Chase.

---

'It'll take a little while, just so you know.' he signed and he started to make some pasta for her. It took a little bit, but when it was done he wave her a plate and a bowl with a spoon inside that had some cheese. He hoped she like it, he did he best to make it the best pasta he's ever made. There was no way he could know that for sure though since he couldn't taste it.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:44 pm

"....?" Roxy had watched Jonah put away his sword next to Cody's (or had been), and thankfully, he had wiped the blood off. She looked up to Jonah, and walked over to him, "See what...?" She trailed off when she saw the sunset, the sky lit up with yellows that faded into dark navy. She stood there, transfixed in awe, "Wow...."

---

Roy wasn't really all that hungry (he lost his appetite from the crappy infirmary food), but he knew he would mooch off snacks anyway. He shrugged, "I barely even remembair... Eet's been... I don't even know 'ow long seence I watched a movie last... Eet really doesn't mattair..." He would rather avoid violence-- weird for a guy, but he already saw enough for a lifetime.

---

"Shay. Tell me. Or do I have to go over and ask Laura or Celeste myself? Because I will do it." Alpha looked down to Shay as he sat on the bed, his arms still crossed over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: