The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:44 pm

(I can do fluff. owo Definite fluff. I have to reply to your posts, don't I?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:47 pm

(Those stick figures XD and areas man. First is the sticks and second is the area. Don't ask why the girl has that on her head...)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Sure Chirp we can do Pipase and some Roneste.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:49 pm

One of Roy's hands made it into her hair as he just held her. The marten's death grip on him mostly went unnoticed-- compared to his strength, it was nothing, so he barely felt it. But he could tell it's existence, just by the way she was all rigid, "Laura... Calm down.... I'm not goeeng anywhere... I promeese...." He gave a faint purr, and hoped it would help calm her down. She loved his purring.

---

"Okay, if you're sure..." Alpha's room was relatively neat, with many books that filled a bookcase in his room. He kind of didn't know what to do now, and offered, "I can help you put your stuff away, if you want...."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:50 pm

(Yes. Fluffles time. ouo)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:51 pm

(Dat accuracy!)

Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:53 pm

(THIS IS WHY WE DON'T SEARCH AND TOUCH OTHER PEOPLE'S EROGENOUS ZONE. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:54 pm

(XDDDD Watch the other one that is an 11 year old girl!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:55 pm

(Holy fuck...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:01 pm

Jonah and Cody sprinted at each other...both performed the famous samurai quick draw as they passed...

Silence and stillness...

Blood sprayed painting the trees red like some kind of sick graffiti.

And Cody collapsed.

Jonah relaxed flicking his sword clean before sheathing it.

"Good job kid..." Cody said weakly, he was losing blood really fast, "You finally beat me..."

Jonah was about to walk away but Cody called out.

"Listen kid...I...need a favor..."

"Why the hell-" he was cut off

"I need you to defeat the Sect...no matter what it takes. Shaw's gone completely nuts...her experiments on Supers can't be allowed to continue...we're all just pawns to her in the end. I be came one of hers...because of my sister...she's a super like you...like that hedgehog friend of yours...or like Roy and his kin. If I didn't do what she said...my sister was as good as dead."

Jonah's eyes softened, "Cody..."

He inhaled sharply, "Before you go off to fight the Sect again...know this...Nexus' design uses nanobot tech...I need you to figure out a way to stop that okay? Defeat him and the Sect should be crippled for a good long time. And when you fight him...it would be my wishes that you use my blade...tell him that on the honor of the Jiralhannes we reclaim stolen our lives..."

Cody's eyes rolled back, his cybernetics shut down and he stopped breathing.

The white wolf hesitated...then recovered Cody's sword and set his body ablaze.

"Rest in peace now...worthy samurai." he muttered and headed back.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:02 pm

(Yeah man, she's awesome! Also dat granddaughter and grandpa.)

Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:04 pm

(Damn.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:05 pm

(Yeah I needed to free up Jonah...but I dunno how he's gonna explain to Roxy why he left.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:05 pm

(Sil, who should start for Roneste/Pipase?)

Laura lifted her head to look him in the eye, then stretched up to press a little kiss to his nose like he had done for her earlier. "I love you... Just... Just focus on that, okay?" She reached up to gently hold his face instead of squeezing him in a death grip. "Please?"

----

"If you want to... But you really don't have to," Shay replied, starting to take his things out of his bag and laying them out on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:06 pm

(Me neither.... oAo

Roxy: *runs to Jonah and clings to him* ;A;

She's just glad he's okay.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:10 pm

Roy looked down at Laura, his face held in her hands as he blinked-- his face was faintly red. Her small hands were warm on his cheeks... "Of course I weell.... I promeese." Hell, you're one of the only things keeping me together.... I can't forget it. And I don't want to. He smiled a little, his arms wound around her loosely.

---

"I don't really have all that much to do, so I will." Alpha replied, before going over to put his clothes neatly in the dresser. He walked rather slow, but didn't look like he was going to fall over any second.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:10 pm

(Them strats...and that misleading XD)

(I'll start.)

Pippa had fallen asleep on Chase, but by now she was waking up. She felt the pain in her side and remembered the fight. "Ow." she mumbled and rubbed the side with the bandage on it. She didn't know if Chase was awake or not.

---

Ronnie was visiting Celeste, he brought her some flowers since it was the only thing he had to offer her. He was very kind to Celeste and made sure to always protect her.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

(Jonah: *is clung to* .////. >u< Hey...)

When the wolf finally returned to the Haven, he not only was bearing a new weapon, but he now suddenly had a gaping hole in his heart that was filling up with grief and depression...it was like he'd been the one who truly lost that battle with Cody...even though the other was dead now...he found himself strolling up to the infirmary. Hang Ruth and her opinions... he thought, I'm gonna go see Roxy!

In all honesty though he had no clue what unseen force or unknown element drew him there, not that he minded. He tapped lightly on her door.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:15 pm

Badass moment in Sword Art Online.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:16 pm

(Roxy: Goddammit.... You scare me.... ;A; )

Roxy had, more or less, calmed down from the whole hoopla with Ruth and Jonah.... Speaking of the said wolf, she couldn't stop thinking about him. And when someone knocked at the door, she honestly didn't think it was him until she opened the door and saw him standing there. She stared up at him, not sure what to say at all. "....?!"

(Did you know that it is impossible for chinchilla's to get wet? And their fur is so thick they cannot get ticks or fleas. They also bathe in dust.

Roxy: ouo')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:21 pm

(Jonah: Sorry *hugs her*)

"Um..." Jonah muttered scratching the back of his head, "Hey Roxy..."

The cyborg wasn't even sure why he was here...maybe it was something along the lines of she understood him...even if that understanding was very minimal.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:24 pm

Roxy still looked up at Jonah like he had six heads. Her mind just pulled a blank, before she managed to say, "J-Jonah....?" What the hell are you doing here?! Get out before Ruth loses her mind!

(Roxy: ;A; )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:27 pm

"Do you mind if I come in for a minute?" he asked.

He would understand if she said no...especially since Ruth was probably going to flip her lid when she inevitably saw him. However the look on his face said it all...his eyes lost that boyish gleam to them, his smile had faded to almost a frown, he looked hurt mentally.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:29 pm

Roxy noticed the look on his face.... And it broke her heart. She couldn't say no, "C-come in....before Ruth sees you...." She still felt hurt about all that, and would rather not think about it and cry again. "W-what happened...? Are you okay...?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:31 pm

When she shut the door, he pulled out Cody's still sheathed katana and set it against the wall.

"I...I killed someone..." he muttered his fist was balled at his side, and tears started to steam down his face, "I've never thought about it until now...I've killed people...and...I..."

He trailed off and dropped to the floor on his knees his head in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:31 pm

Laura smiled a bit in return, one hand gently brushing some of his hair out of his face. God, she loved his hair so much. Leaning forward, she touched her nose against his, asking in a near whisper, "Can we go back to having our moment...?" She wasn't really finished being lovey at him, though Lance had interrupted.

----

Shay organized his books and notes while Alpha helped with his clothes. The bat was quiet as he worked, his eyebrows scrunched down in an expression of concentration as he worked. He wasn't thinking overly hard about the books, though... He was trying to think of how to explain some things to Alpha. It'd be awkward and painful for them both if Shay didn't say anything until he was a sad-faced mess wanting to lay in Alpha's bed with him because of his stupid childish fears.

----

Chase twitched when he heard Pippa's voice, and opened his drowsy green eyes. He turned his head to look over at the smaller canine, who was all cuddled up to him. His face went a little red, and he tiredly asked, "You okay...?"

----

Celeste had been out and about that day, until Ronnie approached her with some flowers. She was caught by surprise, not that it was a bad thing. The little marten stopped and smiled at him, taking the bouquet and holding it up to her face, sniffing the flowers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: