The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:52 pm

"Why is it on our worst days nature seems so beautiful...?" Jonah wondered aloud not really expecting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:54 pm

"I-I don't know..." Roxy admitted, but it was a nice distraction from what just happened. She tried to not think about it.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 9:55 pm

(Oh gawd... XDDDDD)

"Sh-she what?!" Chase was a bit freaked out at the idea of someone wanting to have him, as she put it. The canine moved to sit up, but was stiff and sore, so it didn't work out very well. He gawked down at Pippa, but then tried to calm down and focus on her instead. He eased himself back down onto the bed, reaching over to pull the little papillon closer, letting her lean her head on his chest like a pillow. He wanted to comfort her, or at least try to. "N-nevermind, it doesn't matter... I won't let that happen."

---

Celeste was a bit amazed by Ronnie's cooking, certainly quite curious. She signed, 'Thank you. Are you going to eat?' It felt weird to just eat in front of someone like that.

---

"Maybe a mushy girly movie?" Laura teased a little, though she wasn't even sure if she was into that kind of thing. "Or some animated kids' movie... I still kinda like those after watching them with Celeste all the time while she was little." She didn't even mention the idea of an action movie, since she wasn't interested, either.

---

Shay almost flinched, not having expected Alpha to pressure him like that... the guy seemed so quiet, until something came up that involved the wellbeing of someone else. The bat finally said, "I... Sometimes I have trouble sleeping alone. Laura never minded having me in her room with her, and Celeste would even join us... I guess I just get scared, and... I can't really explain it... But I've barely slept at all because of it. It's why I took a nap in your room in the infirmary instead of the healers' dorms."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:04 pm

"I know, but just be careful ok..." the smaller dog said and snuggled up against him. She soon started to feel drowsy again. "It's Xenia who wants you, she's kind of weird. I wanted to help her, since everyone always thought something was off with her and stayed away from her. I thought that if I became her friend I could help her be more social." she explained.
---

'I would if could, but I can't eat the pasta. I can eat some stuff though, but you won't be able to eat it.' he explained to the white haired pine marten.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:04 pm

(Hmmmm.... *starts going through animated movies* Huh.... Do you guys want your feels ripped out, absolute awesomeness, or just laughing your ass off stuff?

Roy: To be 'onest, I could use a good laugh...

*sticks a copy of Despicable Me in his hands* o3o?

Roy: Seriously?

Dead. ouo You'll love it.)

A mushy girls movie sounded....well, cheesy. Watching an animated film made him felt like a kid, but that wasn't a bad thing, "I'm goeeng for an animated movie.... Eet makes me feel like a kid again.... And I don't even remembair ze last time I felt like a keed..." Which was kind of sad.

---

Well, that made a lot of sense. Alpha's eyes softened a little as he said, "You're not lying.... I dunno why you even would, but... That's not something to be embarrassed about... This might sound childish, but would a nightlight work or something? I know the darkness can kind of freak you out..." It did for him sometimes, too. It made going to the bathroom at night a touch more creepy.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:06 pm

(I think if Jonah or Zero or hell any Deva thats been in a gunfight would want to go see an action movie. Theyd be too busy pointing out how unrealistic it is.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:08 pm

(Yeah, probably.... XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:15 pm

Chase was still a little wigged out about some crazy chick wanting to get at him, but he put that side to focus on Pippa. "Well, just don't go around her anymore... I'll mention something to the Council and we can see about what to do about her. She can't go around hurting people." He gently looped his arms around her, holding her close.

---

'Then eat what you like to. I just feel weird eating alone,' Celeste signed back. It was fine if Ronnie had to eat coal or something like that, as long as they could eat their meal together.

---

(DESPICABLE ME. YES.)

Laura smiled a bit, liking that idea. "Alright. Want me to go see what they have, and we can set it up and watch it either out here or in bed?" She wanted to spoil him a little, if he'd let her, and was already trying to think up of ways to do so.

---

"I-I'm not five!" Shay was embarrassed all over again when he suggested a nightlight. He calmed down a moment later, though, subconsciously putting a hand on his side, over the scar from where his former friends had stabbed him. "J-just... a little scarred, I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:20 pm

Eventually the tri colored dog fell asleep. She was smiling because she always felt safe when Chase held her.

---

'Alright, just give me a sec.' Ronnie said and went into a room to get some coal for him to eat, he also got a small glass of wine and put them on the table and quickly explained, 'I'm allowed to drink wine, it help fuel my fire...like for cooking.'
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:23 pm

(OH YES. I FUCKING WATCHED THAT SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN WHEN I WAS SICK.

Anyway, here's a thought. Would all humans be anthro, and all animals be human? o3o'?

Roy: ...Now you're makeeng my 'ead 'urt.

You're welcome. ouo)

"Zat's fine. I'll be 'ere. And cuddleeng een bed while watcheeng a movie sounds great right about now." Honestly, he kind of took the spoiling. He kind of wanted it, and needed it. "So go nuts. Peeck out a few, zhust een case we get bored later."

(I just imagine Roy mooching popcorn off her and just eating the majority of it. XD)

---

(Shay, I still sleep with a little lamp on. It's not a nightlight, but I can't sleep without it.)

"Okay, okay, sorry... And I get that. We all are..." Alpha felt a little awkward saying this, but, "Anyway, you can wake me up in the middle of the night if you need me." The idea of them sharing a bed sounded even more awkward, but... "I could always find a sleeping bag and use it, too, I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:31 pm

"Um... goodnight?" Chase looked down at Pippa as she fell asleep on him, and gently petted her head. She was a sweet girl, maybe just a little... troubled.

---

Celeste was surprised about the wine, but then nodded, understanding. 'Oh, okay! That makes a lot of sense.' She was then comfortable enough to eat her pasta, since Ronnie now had a meal as well, even if it was probably only tasty to obsidian and lava people.

---

(Well, technically humans are "anthro" monkeys, so no. ouo)

"Alright, I will. Do you want me to help you to the bedroom before I go, so you can get comfortable?" Laura got up off the couch, fixing her clothes for about the fifth time that afternoon with a faint blush lingering on her face.

---

(Shay: W-well... I... o//~//o")

"N-no! You keep your bed, Alpha... if I am a big enough baby to need to go into your room, I'll take the floor. It's fine... Besides, you're still healing and we don't want you getting stiff," Shay argued, reverting back to his usual stubborn self.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:36 pm

(Okay, okay, case in point. ouo' I was flipping through my movies, found Barnyard, and the though struck me.)

"Zat would be appreciated..." He knew that he also needed to learn and get used to wheeling himself aroundwithout someone to help him, but he honestly didn't care much, not that he thought Laura minded. He blushed a bit too, as the pine marten fixed her clothes again like that. He couldn't help but find her attractive.

---

(:p)

Alpha would have complained, but kept his yap shut, "Okay... Fine. Just, don't be afraid to wake me up, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:39 pm

Ronnie couldn't taste anything, coal was tasteless to him, but he didn't mind. 'Is the pasta good?' he asked when she started to eat. He hoped that the pasta was good.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:44 pm

(Hahaha! XD)

Laura pushed the wheelchair closer to the couch, then reached out to help Roy get up so he could sit down in it. "Maybe we could look into getting you crutches, or -- not to be funny -- something like a peg-leg. A temporary thing just to help you stand up for short periods of time."

---

(Shay: -//~//- ...)

"Y-yeah... alright..." Shay couldn't help but drop the attitude when Alpha was being so stern, and he looked up at the hybrid as he did so. The bat then rose to his feet, unable to help but have a childish moment of seeking simple comfort. He awkwardly raised his arms, unsure of himself, but then quietly mumbled, "Um... can I...?" He was really very unsure of himself in every way... He was worried about being unable to live without the care of the Dering sisters. They didn't need to be asked, they just did...

---

Celeste nodded, happily munching on the food he had made for her. She couldn't help but sign, 'This is sort of a date, isn't it?' She found it cute.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:53 pm

(*feels die* ;~; I just read this posy on Tumblr... Apparently this girl was having kidney problems, and her boyfriend was driving to the hospital through the rain. He got into a really bad accident, and died a half an hour later... But before he did, he told the doctors to give his girlfriend his kideny. ;~; )

"Whaht, you wahnt me to be a pirate or somezing?" Roy asked, smirking a bit as he stood up with the help of Laura. He plopped back down in his wheelchair again, and inwardly groaned, even though it was not for long, "I'm zhokeeng, but maybe. Eet geeves me an excuse to act like a pirate, zough."

(Roy: PIRATE!ROY, GET ZE FUCK OUT! D8<

I don't even think he's here... ouo')

---

(Aw! o7o <3)

Alpha looked at Shay weird, before understanding what the bat meant. His face went a little red, but he didn't deny him, "Just, take it easy on my ribs... You think you can do that?"

(MANHUG! *pushes them together* ouo Much ship.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:57 pm

(That is so sad... ;A; ...

Oh gawd, Pirate Roy... XDDDD)

"A pirate?" Laura couldn't help but laugh at the idea of Roy trying to act like a pirate, pushing his wheelchair into the bedroom so she could help him up onto the bed. "If you start acting like a pirate, I'll... well, honestly, I'll probably laugh uncontrollably."

----

(YES! Hugs fix everything. XD)

Shay simply gave a silent nod, stepping forward and gently wrapping his arms around Alpha. He just needed a bit of comfort, since he was more freaked out about this than he had let on earlier... The bat rested his chin on Alpha's shoulder, though he was careful not to lean against the hybrid since he was still quite weak.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:59 pm

'I suppose it is.' he signed with a big smile on his face. He was glad Celeste liked his cooking.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 11:07 pm

(I know. ;A; There was also one where this girl's younger sister demanded that her sister would bring her to the library. Apparently she wanted to learn sign language because of a new deaf kid. And they got hitched. ouo

YES I TOOK THE OPPERTUNITY AND SEIZED IT BY THE GREASY HAIR!

Roy: 'ey! >8[ )

"Zat's ze whole point. And eet probably won't evair 'appen again, so I would take ze oppertunity. And zen I'll look back on eet when I'm older and zink: 'Damn, I was an idiot.' Buht eet'll be somezing funny to look back on eizair way." Roy replied with a shrug.

---

(MAN HUUUUUUGS! o7o No homo. Actually, very much homo. XD

Stone: ...I'm not even going to say anything.)

Alpha had never expected this from Shay at all. He was glad he gave the bat some comfort, even though it was really awkward on his side. And because he was a lot shorter than Shay. He returned the hug, before asking, "You okay now...?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 11:17 pm

(I'm gonna head in the bed direction here shortly.... ouo")

Celeste just smiled at him, her cheeks puffy with the pasta in her mouth. She might have been fourteen, but she was still sometimes as childish as though she was a mere eight.

---

Laura laughed, pushing the wheelchair up next to the bed. "Oh, yeah, it would be... Alright, ready to get up?" She moved herself over to stand next to him and help, still paranoid about the possibility of him falling. Gosh, having to help him to the bathroom is gonna be a pain... and what about bathing?! She was a little worried about how well that would go, her face red as she reached over to grasp his arms to help him up.

---

(Sasha: Awww, Stone! Be proud of the homo! *shoves a tied-up, mostly-naked Scotty at him* o7o!

Scotty: *has no idea how this happened* OmO?!?! I was just eating a banana and then thes happened...

Pfffft--! XD That poor sheep...)

Shay felt comforted by the arms around him, and stood there for a long moment before saying quietly, "Yeah, I guess... a little..." He still held onto him for a moment longer, adding, "Thank you..." He hoped he could learn to trust Alpha enough to feel safe here in the apartment, whether he was clinging to the hybrid or not.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 11:22 pm

(Ok

Sandi:...)

Amigo was able to finished his food and wine quickly. He thought Celeste was adorable when she was childish. 'Do you want something to drink?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:36 pm

(I'm alive. =m= Not feeling better yet, but not any worse.

Anyways, hai. ouo How are you all today?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:37 pm

(It's good to hear that you're not feeling worse. ouo *hugs* And I'm really cold. My mom opened a shit ton of windows because it's cooler today... *shivers* omo)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:46 pm

(Oh dear. Time for sweatpants, fuzzy socks, and a blanket! *wraps Blueh up in blankets like a burrito*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:48 pm

(*inches across the floor in a blanket burrito* Rawr! >8D I'm a worm!

Roy: Funny. eme)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:53 pm

(Hahaha! XD My brothers and I would do that with sleeping bags all the time... XDDDDD

.... *drops a worm near Roy's feet*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: