The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:15 pm

Anna's expression changed, and her eyebrows scrunched over her eyes-- it was very similar to the way Roy did it, "Drugged you....?" Now she was starting to notice it more-- there was a somewhat blank look in his eyes, and he had a slower reaction time. No wonder Roy and Rachel were pissed at Flare, "....You left the infirmary....?" She didn't know how to take this information, and purposely ignored the mention of someone dying, as it wasn't the best thing to talk about. "Just take your time.... Do you want some water or something?" The cat needed time for the drugs to wear off, but water could help him.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:22 pm

"What's wrong?" she asked, she knew something was up.

---

"You know how Flare is. She sometimes finds a way to convince people." Duel said and teleported away.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:27 pm

"Y-yeah, b-but that's not Flare's fault... I-I left... by myself..." EJ could recall that much, sniffling and rubbing at his face. He coughed, trying to stop his miserable sobbing, but it was difficult because he just felt so awful. It was weird, since just ten minutes ago he had felt relaxed and content with Flare, but then... it just all went to hell again. His ribs were aching horribly with his sobbing, and he wondered if a person could cry hard enough to break cracked ribs.

"I-I went... I went to give Nick h-his hand... his new hand I made... wh-why is that bad...? Th-they yelled at me for it..." In his current state, that seemed worse than it really had been. Upset with Flare and the twins now, mostly for reasons he didn't completely comprehend, he dejectedly flopped over the couch, folding his arms over his head and hiding his face.

---

Shay sighed, shaking his head. "You wouldn't understand... it's just... my best friend, I... well..." The bat faltered, being terrible at talking about feelings. "I really like her, okay? And she's going out with some weirdo just all of the sudden, before I could talk to her... and it's just not fair."

---

Marie let out an angry sigh when Duel vanished... this was the first time she had really gotten angry with him. The mouse shook her head, telling herself, "Everyone has their bad days and their arguments... it'll be fine..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:32 pm

"Did you let her know when you first knew about your feelings for her?" Sandi asked.

---

Duel felt bad, he didn't mean to upset her. He was at their home.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:34 pm

Anna somewhat knew about Nick, and knew why the twins and Flare would be concerned for him, "They were just worried about you, EJ... I know it can hurt, and be hard to believe, but you must see the love behind anger.... Again, I know it hurt, but would it hurt more if no one cared at all about your well being...?" Her ears angled back a little, and she absentmindedly bit her lip, "Later, when you're feeling better, we'll talk to Roy and Rachel, alright? I'm sure they'll tell you about what you don't understand to make it clear to you."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:42 pm

"No..." Shay sighed, shaking his head. "I didn't even realize it at first, and we're still young, and her older sister is so protective... I dunno. I never did tell her, and now I regret it." He looked down at the baby, who was now asleep in his arms.

---

EJ took a few moments to sniffle and wipe at his face again, but then he looked up at Anna and nodded meekly. "O-okay... N-nothing makes sense right now..." He was still a little drowsy, too. The cat calmed a little, laying next to Anna and quieting down. "C-can I stay here, though...? I-I don't want to go back to the infirmary..."

---

Little Elliot wasn't the only one currently missing from somewhere. It was about the time in the afternoon when Scotty should have been getting home and showering before making dinner for himself and Stone, but he wasn't there... Sometimes he could be late, yes. But time was ticking on, and he still didn't show up. Ten minutes late... half an hour late... an hour late...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:52 pm

"Of course you can. Stay for as long as you need to. Don't worry about it.... I don't want to have Ruth on your tail, though.... I'll talk to her tomorrow." Anna looked relieved to see EJ calming down, especially since he had been so upset before. She was tempted to reference the twins, but she didn't know if EJ wanted to talk to them or not. 

---

(Stone: ....I hate you all. 

You think we don't know? I'm pretty sure every character hates every RPer with a burning passion, sooner or later.)

Stone, more or less, tried not to freak out. Sometimes he did when Scotty came late, but the sheep came eventually.... But not today. He couldn't bring himself to eat anything, as his worry made him forget about his hunger. Scotty wasn't home, and Stone had no idea where he was. Maybe he spent some time with the Derings after work and forgot to tell Stone? The hybrid honestly didn't know, and couldn't just sit around and hope. Calm down.... You're freaking out over nothing.... The hybrid eventually just pulled on his shoes and left his apartment in search of the Dering sisters, and prayed to Aurora nothing bad happened to Scotty... Maybe it was his paranoia acting up. He didn't know, and wanted to find out.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:54 pm

"Maybe you're meant to be with someone else." Sandi said. She was trying to make him feel better.

---

Flare had left camp for a while, but she was showing up. True sometimes she did leave for a long period of time without telling anyone, but she doesn't really do that anymore.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:57 pm

CharmedPluto wrote:
"Kinda. I met him when he and his half-brother arrived at the old haven." Jonah explained, "He's got a power that the Sect claims is the reason they exist...apparently when he couldn't control his powers back in the day Zero accidentally blew up buildings and stuff."

He was sure that wasn't the whole story. Zero didn't tell him a lot of things regarding his past...it was like all he wanted to keep from that portion of his life was his family. Nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:59 pm

"Oh.... I see." Roxy replied, her face still a little flushed. She didn't really know what else to say upon the matter, and changed the subject, "Anyway, can we sit in the sun or something for a while...?" Besides the fact that she felt tried, she wanted to soak up some sun. She hadn't in forever.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:01 pm

Starting to feel a little better, EJ settled down to rest. He'd be going to bed again in a few hours anyway, so it was okay that the drowsiness was lingering. It just meant he wouldn't have insomnia issues that night. "Thank you..." He sniffled once more, but had stopped crying, and was pretty calm as he just laid next to the bat, his head close to her, with just the tip of one of his ears touching her side as she sat there. He knew that the twins were just worried, and once he talked to them, he'd let them know that...

---

Meanwhile, Laura dragged herself out of bed and tiredly meandered around her apartment. Nobody was there... not a single soul. She mumbled tiredly, yawning as she went to see if she had any food to make for dinner or if she would just be lazy and have a piece of fruit or something. Lazy seemed like a nice option right now, as strange as it was for her. She had no idea that Scotty wasn't home yet, and hadn't seen him all day. Sometimes he visited... sometimes he didn't.

---

Shay snorted, "There's no such thing as fate or anything like that... And there just isn't anyone like Celeste." He sighed, "Don't get me wrong, other girls and even guys are great, but... I dunno. I guess I feel like she's leaving me behind in a way..." He felt a little abandoned.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:08 pm

Anna reached over and gently pet EJ's head, before replying, "You're welcome.... I'm sure Richard would enjoy your company, too. You're always welcome here. Don't forget it. To be honest... You're almost like another son to me." The bat admitted with a little shrug. "I feel like I've known you for a lot longer than I actually have."

--- 

(*totally didn't forget about Stone and Laura* o3o")

Uneasiness settled in Stone's stomach as he stood in front of Laura's apartment. He hoped no one was eating... That would be really awkward, and kind of rude, too, not that he intended it. The hybrid raised a fist and knocked softly-- well, as softly as he could go. It was loud, and it made him wince a little, since the hallway was mostly quiet.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:15 pm

EJ let out a deep breath, relaxing a bit more. He purred faintly, reassured by Anna's honest words. "Thank you..." He was being a bit repetitive, but the Brodeur family had always been so good to him... Sure, the twins were a major part of why he had gotten upset in the first place, but their parents were dependable to help the three sort it out.

---

(Hehe. XD)

The loud knocking made Laura think it was Roy, but when she opened the door she saw one of the last people she would have expected. "Uh... hi?" She blinked, realizing her hair was a mess and her clothes a little crooked, since she had taken a nap not all that long ago. Awkward, she tried to smooth her hair a little, asking, "What brings you here...?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:16 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
"Oh.... I see." Roxy replied, her face still a little flushed. She didn't really know what else to say upon the matter, and changed the subject, "Anyway, can we sit in the sun or something for a while...?" Besides the fact that she felt tried, she wanted to soak up some sun. She hadn't in forever.

"Sure." Jonah said and helped her sit down.

He then sat next to her careful of his katana which now he'd always had on him.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:24 pm

Anna smiled a little, "You're welcome.... Again.... You don't have to mention it." Over the good year or so, she did find herself attached to the little cat that had been dragged into this war. "I'm glad to take care of you, especially when you need it." Anna couldn't help but let out a little purr herself, even though it did not sound exactly like a cat's purr. 

---

(ouo")

Stone felt awkward, and still nervous, while he rubbed the back of his neck. He had to look down to look at Laura-- he wasn't Roy tall, but pretty close to it. He was a lot bulkier, too, "Um, hey.... I was wondering if Scotty was here.... I mean, I don't know where he is, and he didn't come home..." The hybrid looked past Laura into the apartment, which looked dark and empty. Oh no.... 

---

"Thank you." Roxy replied, before plopping down on the ground. She would have pulled her weak knees up to her chest, but she felt tired, and it wouldn't make it any better. She found herself leaning against one of Jonah's prosthetic arms. She had to admit it felt uncomfortable, but she didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:30 pm

EJ leaned his head against Anna, feeling safe again. He was still drowsy, and closed his eyes as he laid there with her and purred. It was nice to know that someone actually enjoyed caring for him... but Anna's own children had always been so independent, and still were, so perhaps it really was nice for her to have someone a bit more dependent to take care of. EJ was certainly someone who needed a lot of patience and care.

---

"No, he's not here... I haven't seen him all day," Laura replied, forgetting about her hair, "Are you saying you don't know where he is?" What if he had fallen while walking by the stream, and fell in and drowned? Or hit his head and was laying somewhere, hurt? The marten started to get nervous, but tried not to panic.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:31 pm

Jonah lifted his arms and draped it over her shoulder out of forcive habit from before the world ended...he'd been a...celebrity of sorts in Italy...and Italian girls loved a guy that could cook...apparently.

He sat there just enjoying the day...and also praying a certain Son of the Ultimate Life Form didn't pop back up.

Unknown to him though, that very hedgehog was watching them from afar.

"Good. He need some social interaction..." Zero muttered as he passed by a bag full of stolen groceries in hand which he'd taken from an old supermarket in the ruins of Redwillow...essentials mainly especially for Libra and Evey, he could've cared less about his own well being. He was Zero fucking Marshall he'd be fine...
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:33 pm

(Zero, no need to scavange... ouo" Safekeep receives foreign aid shipments of food and medical supplies now. That's how we plan on introducing the third of the Wycliff brothers, Isaac. He's a pilot. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:36 pm

(He doesn't know that! XD

Zero: DAMN IT! I RISKED GETTING CAUGHT AGAIN FOR STUFF WE ALREADY HAD?! *rages*

Dumbass...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:37 pm

"You're still her friend though Shay. I don't think she'd ever truly leave you, there's most likely someone out there for you if you look." Sandi encouraged.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:38 pm

(Oh yes. As an Italian, I can confirm that. XD I can't exactly cook myself, so.... o3o")

"Sleep, if you want to. It's alright.... I can stay with you if that makes you feel better." Anna replied, her hand still gently petting EJ's head. No wonder her daughter loved petting his head so much-- the fluff was really soft. "There's no rush." She could finish up what she was doing, too, while staying with EJ. 

---

"Y-yes...." Stone's ears were pinned back, and he looked around, before looking back to Laura, "I came here because it was the first thing I could think of... And because this has happened before... But he hasn't been this late..." Now he was starting to freak out, and ran a hand through his hair, "Aurora... Where the hell would he have gone?" 

---

Roxy found herself nodding off on Jonah like he was a teddy bear. She hadn't noticed the fact that Jonah wrapped his arm around her thin, bony shoulders, as she wasn't exactly conscious at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:38 pm

(Poor Zero.... XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:44 pm

Shay sighed, not really having much hope. "Come on, nobody would really like a grump like me..." He rose to his feet, adding in a mumble, "I guess I'll put the baby to bed... Thanks for letting me sit with you." Then he headed off for the baby's room, his ears drooping.

---

"Mm-hmmm..." EJ agreed, his fluff poofing out as he drowsily curled up next to Anna. He once again dozed off, hardly stirring when he heard a noise, such as when Richard and the twins returning home, whenever they happened to.

---

"U-um..." Laura tried to keep her cool. "Let's check the infirmary, in case he just twisted his ankle or something. Then we can ask some friends to help us look for him." The marten grabbed her shoes, stepping out of the apartment to join Stone. It wasn't like the sheep to just go missing... He wasn't secretive at all. Laura was already anticipating hunting down the Brodeur twins, Celeste, Shay...
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:44 pm

"Sei stato attraverso un vero e proprio inferno; riposare ora." He muttered in her ear before laying back himself and shutting his eyes.

(KAWII DESU!!!! *fanboying*

Zero: Daw! ^w^!

Jonah: o/////o What...? What'd I do?

Translation from Jonah according to Google Translate Italian: You've been through a real hell; rest now.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:52 pm

(Jonah, keep on spitting out Italian. XD Next semester in grade 10, I'm taking Italian. I'll see what I learn. ouo" 

Roxy: o////o" 

eue

Aaaaaand I dunno what to do with Anna and EJ at the moment. ouo" I'm tired, so I'm kind of drawing a blank.... *facedesks*)

"Alright..." Stone looked uneasy, and gnawed at the inside of his cheek. Calm down... You're gonna give yourself a heart attack... It didn't help that every noise made him jump, and sent ice down his veins. When Laura finished grabbing and tying her shoes, Stone started to make his way to the infirmary, and almost didn't even look back to see if Laura could keep up with his larger strides. Aurora... Please don't do this to me....

---

Roxy didn't understand a word that Jonah said, but she gladly curled up against the cyborg ninja, bluntly passing out. Her face pressed against his chest, with the upper half of her body moving up and down when Jonah breathed, as well as her own breathing. She would have been drowsily purring if she was able to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: