The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:36 pm

"Why not here! We don't have to go anywhere do we? Plus we don't have anything better to do."
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:39 pm

"I guess... any idea on how to build on though?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:47 pm

"I-It's okay," EJ coughed, trying to reassure the Brodeurs, "This is Storm... She's the AI Lance helped me repair. Don't worry, we took care of any programming linking her to the Sect." He wasn't sure if being carried by a robot was the best thing for him, though. Honestly he couldn't imagine it being a smooth ride back to the apartment. The cat turned to Richard instead, finding the male bat to be more comforting anyway; he was pretty freaked out after seeing the person who tried to kidnap him, especially since the guy had been standing there with Rachel. Visibly shaken, he tucked himself against Richard's side, "But he got away... I wasn't fast enough to catch him."

----

(*smashes head into keyboard until a post forms*)

Meanwhile, a group of soldiers were on their way to free their captured comrades; they had no idea that only two men were at the camp, so they were prepared for more of a fight than they would meet. However, they were almost too late-- by the time they finally found the campsite by the small rock cliff, the prisoners had been stuffed into the truck and it was preparing to leave.

Sven was in the middle of trying to wrestle Shiloh up into the back of the truck, hissing angrily at her as she kicked at him. He spat venom in her face, and she shrieked as the poison burned her eyes; non-lethal, but it hurt like hell. The stoat practically shoved a foot down the snake's throat as she kicked at his head, but he threw her into the truck just as the Devas patrol came running in.

"Oh, shit... I did not ssssign up for thissss!" Sven knew very well that he was outnumbered. He grabbed his gun, hoping he could survive, whether his mission failed or not. "Cat-boy, help me!"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:49 pm

Storm half-expected Rachel or Richard to not believe EJ but she doubted they could deny what he said either.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:50 pm

(I also posted for Shandi.)

"Finally!" Flare said when she could hear her group coming and Sven shouting like that. She was bored and didn't seem to care about being shipped off to the Sect. Hopefully Jayden wasn't fighting, since the last time he fought he kept being scared of a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:01 pm

Rachel blinked up at Storm, before asking, "Ees zat true...?" Of course she knew about this AI, and Lance, but never saw the thing up close. Frankly, this living (sort of) robot kind of freaked her out, but she tried to not show it. 

Richard snapped out of his daze when EJ tucked up against him like that, and wrapped an arm around him. He tried not to think of the AI as he replied, "I don't zink 'e'll be back anytime soon... And 'e does not know of Roy's location... At least, at ze moment. Anyway, we need to get you 'ome." 

---

Roy's group had ventured farther into the forest, before they had found the camp. The bat stopped, with the rest of the Devas obeying-- Sven and Matthew were overly outnumbered, with two to about a dozen. Roy pressed his ears to his head, and let out a snarl; he was sort of shocked that Matthew was here, but quickly ignored the thought, "I'm pretty sure you boz know zat you're pazetically outnumbered. I'm giveeng you one chance to surrendair and to 'and ovair ze prisonairs, or we weell attack." 

Phillip hadn't heard Roy at all-- the otter was frozen in place at the sight of Sven. His mind screamed for him to run, but his body did not respond. Adrenaline pulsed through him, and made him all jittery and wobbly. Sven's involved with this?! He was terrified at first, before his eyes narrowed, and he gripped his weapon tighter. This was the guy that made Shiloh's life hell, and fucked him over, too! Now was his chance!
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:07 pm

"Yes." She said to Rachel, "I was Jonah's partner when he returned."

What she didn't tell them was that she had been Cody's partner before she met Jonah.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:08 pm

EJ tried not to worry as he leaned against Richard for support, telling Rachel, "Don't worry, Storm can be trusted... She and Jonah went through a lot to rebel against the Sect. Their robotic parts don't make them any different than anyone else..." He spoke in a flat, almost defeated tone, as though he almost didn't believe what he was saying. He started shuffling towards home with help from Richard, his head held low.

---

Back at the infirmary, Shay was preparing to receive the injured who returned from the rescue mission. He was setting up beds, getting out bandages and sutures, and setting up IV poles. He was frankly ignoring Sandi as she sat there and fidgeted like a nervous kid, too insensitive to care; or, he was just pretending not to care. It was a little hard to tell with him sometimes.

---

Sven hissed when he saw Phillip, and ignored the logic that told him to not attack, to just get out of there with his life. He turned, aiming his gun straight at the otter, intent on shooting his brains out. "You sssstupid river rat! You ruined everything!"

(Flare may get horribly wounded by getting in the way of the shot now, if you wish, Sil. Then combat can commence.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:11 pm

"Where are you my batty friend?" Cody muttered as he continued his search for the Deva Leader.

~

"It'll be easy! We built a sports bar together didn't we?" Jonah asked Cole.
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Cole chuckled not able to remember much of that night,  "uhhh yeaaaa  what happened that time?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Rachel pursed her lips, before just giving in, "Okay... Zhust, who was zat guy...? I know 'e's from ze Sect, buht zat's about eet...." She started to walk away after her father and lover, while Anna trailed after her, still looking a little shaken. 

Richard helped keep EJ upright as the two made their way down the hall. The Brodeur household wasn't that far from here, so it wasn't a long walk. He didn't really know what to say, and just kept his mouth shut. And just when I thought things were somewhat normal... I don't think 'normal' will be implied for a long time... 

(I'm gonna wait for Sil if she's gonna use that for Flare... o3o')
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:15 pm

"Do you think the fight's going to be horrible?" Sandi asked. She kept feeling nervous, like at any moment someone was going to rush in carrying someone who was about to die.

---

The orange cat might have had her hands bound, but her feet weren't. She quickly stepped in front of Sven to block him. She had heard a bit of gossip about the otter and the snake, but she wasn't going to let the snake kill him. If Sven tried to shoot it would get the cat in one of her lungs since she was taller than both of them. Since there wasn't a lot of heat in her lungs he'd get a good shot and the bullet wouldn't melt. She was saving her powers for Matt to get rid of that chip in his brain.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:15 pm

(Roy: Cody, I 'ave one zing to ask of you. Please don't make bat puns. 

XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:18 pm

Phillip stared at the barrel of the gun in fear, his entire body locked up. Compared to his small battle axe, a gun was a lot more efficient. He tried to yell at Flare to get out of the way, but his lungs weren't responding. Fortunately, Roy's were, "Flare, I don't care eef you wahnt to play 'ero! Get out of ze way!"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:22 pm

(Cody: No guarantees Roy XD)

"That was Cody Jurialhanne otherwise known as Hurricane Cody. He is a simple gun for hire." She told him, "I was introduced to him when I was created. That's all I know about him."

That wasn't true. She'd worked with him, seen what he could do.

~

"I'm not sure what happened either." Jonah replied smiling big
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:24 pm

Cole chuckles and shakes his head,  "two peas in a pod"

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: