The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:42 pm

Foxy let out a bit of a sigh once they reached the outdoors... It carried a pleasant smell, of grass, leaves, and flowers, which helped the chinchilla to relax. She fell silent as Jonah rambled a little, and smiled, "I know... I miss them, too.... But that's something we're fighting for."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:44 pm

He smiled a bit his blush still very much present, "Yeah..."

So off they went just wandering about the safe haven.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:47 pm

Roxy noticed the blush, and couldn't help herself. Aurora... I don't know what to think of him.... I mean, he's really nice.... I don't mind his prosthetics-- that would just be rude, for once, and hypocritical. The idea that he worked with the Sect (against his will, yes, but it's still there) kind of scares me... But he's not anymore. "How long has this settlement been here? I haven't really heard much about it... Only recently. It's one of the only 'safe zones'."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:59 pm

"We recently moved hear about two or three months ago...The Sect found our old place and attacked us...that's why we had all our wounded...some still are recovering." he explained, "The reason no one's heard of it, is cause we don't tell people about it. If we run into someone that we think can't make it we usually bring them here unconscious. Usually sometimes they come across us by chance other times we lead them here and swear them to secrecy. So welcome to the Deva camp that doesn't exist I guess."

He was still smiling a little bit, it was almost true...Julianne probably could still track his movements but he'd made sure EJ disabled his GPS tracker. Sure it cost him his Solodon Radar but he normally only used it when he was on missions so when he was just derping about he had it turned off.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:02 pm

"Ah.... Okay. That makes sense. Smart move." Roxy replied, nodding a little, "I just heard some rumours, here and there.... Mostly with a Roy Brodeur coming up here and there." She didn't really know who Roy was, but had a decent idea of what he did. He had been the one to rebel against Lucas in the beginning, which lead to the Loyals, and then to the Sect.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:18 pm

"Ah Roy..." Jonah said sighing, "He's had a hard life. It's only natural that when times get tough the tough get going...and Roy's certainly no pushover."

He was kinda just staring off as if lost in thought, "I think if it came down to it that bat would choose the life of us over his own. He's a damned good leader that's for sure."

"There's a few in this camp though that I don't quite trust...that Flare chick being one of them...why the hell she's still around is beyond me, but if Roy trusts her then all I can do is back him up."

To think...all this fighting over one kid...little EJ...almost goddamned sad. He wanted so badly to get that off his chest but he thought it best not to say being that it might've sound like he was still partially loyal to the Sect who essentially saved his life by giving him a new one.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:21 pm

(Sorry for being poofy. We are watching a movie. o3o)

EJ sniffled again, rubbing at his face. He shrugged a little, "I-I'm so confused..." And still a little drugged, not that Anna knew that. The cat just huddled against her, not sure how to face any of the other three who had argued. For once, going to the twins for comfort didn't seem like a good idea.

(I still wish Flare didn't have to die. It feels like you're just killing her off. ;A; ...)

---

"Oh... Sorry..." Shay mumbled, not being very good with things like that. He fiddled with his hair, not sure what else to say.

---

Marie sighed, "Yes, but orphaned... It's hard enough to get people to adopt the kids already here without adding one more."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:26 pm

(Roy: *bad poker face* Zank you....? 

You might as well start to get used to that. ouo' You, yourself, might not be remembered, but what you did will be remembered for a long time. 

Roy: ....)

Roxy listened intently, then shrugged, "I don't really know who Flare is.... But just hearing about this Roy person... He's done a lot. He's got a good sense of judgement and justice, too.... We need more like him. A lot more. He had the courage to step up to the plate and address a problem, when no one did, or noticed.... Unlike the Sect."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:27 pm

(I haz all the plans XD)

"It's fine. She's starting to fall asleep though." Sandi said.

---

"Flare would most likely adopt the baby." Duel said.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:31 pm

"I am, too...." Anna admitted, but kept her arms around EJ still. "Calm down.... It's alright... I'm here, I promise.... Take a breather, and tell me what happened once you're feeling better... Do you want anything?" As much as she wanted to know what happened, EJ was more important. He needed her right now, as he didn't really have anyone else.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:36 pm

"Yeah..." Jonah replied with a smile on his face still. They were still waling little did they know that someone was following them...a certain black hedgehog.

"DAW!" he said appearing out of the blue, "Look at our little cyborg friend! He's picked up a cutie."

"The hell?!" Jonah said with a bad poker face and a slight blush, "Where the hell did you come from?!"

Zero shrugged, "Just passing by and happened to notice."

He winked...that wink that implies stuff...and Jonah's ears steamed both literally and figuratively...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:39 pm

Roxy hadn't noticed Zero until it was too late. She had jumped a little, and practically clung to Jonah for balance so her legs wouldn't give out from under her, "W-what....?" Her face went bright red when the hedgehog said all of that... She had no idea who he was, so she just stared waaaay up at him with a blushing face and pinned back ears. C-cutie?! 
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:45 pm

"Zero..." Jonah growled a little bit his face red with embarrassment and anger.

"What? It's a complement! You two look good together." he said with his hands raised, "So when were you gonna tell me bro? You've been holding out on us or something?"

"NO! And tell you what exactly?"

"That you found yourself a girl! C'mon man we were worried sick about how you were being all mopey and 'nobody loves me' and all that shit."

"Bu...but...but..." he stammered.

"Well good for you man seriously. I'll see ya around, I've got a few things I need to go out and get for the wife and baby so I'll catch ya later!"

In a flash of blue he disappeared.

"Um...uh...well that was...eventful..." Jonah managed to stammer out a few minutes later.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:48 pm

Roxy stared at Zero, and had a very much 'deer in headlights' look on her face. She almost didn't reply, or catch onto when Jonah spoke, but eventually, she snapped herself out of her daze. The blush still lingered, "W-who was that...?" Her voice was quiet, as if Zero could hear her or something.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:49 pm

"Zero Jason Marshall." Jonah replied, "He's...unique..."

That word almost sounded like it didn't fit the hedgehog that had literally just teleported away from them.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:51 pm

"U-unique...?" Roxy repeated, not really convinced that fit Zero... Nothing that came to mind really did. Which kind of bothered her, "Are you friends with him of something...?" Apparently he's married, too.... I have no idea what must be going through his wife's mind... 
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:57 pm

EJ shook his head, not sure if there was anything that could help him... The medicine that he had taken made him really thirsty, but he didn't want Anna to get up, so he could wait. The cat burrowed against her side as tightly as he could go, squished up against her and curled up in a little ball. Can I just stay like this forever and pretend the rest of the world isn't there? I'm tired of hurting...

---

"Then I'll hold her while she sleeps," Shay argued, reaching over to take the baby from her. He held her close again, protectively. "Once she's healthy, I'll find her a family, too... She'll be happy... I just can't stand the idea of everyone's future falling apart..."

---

"No!" Marie gasped, "No, definitely not! Flare is a good healer, but... I doubt her ability to take care of a baby. Especially one that probably won't be very attached to her at first... Flare is young. She has plenty of time to grow up and have a baby of her own." The mouse walked away again, frustrated.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:58 pm

"Kinda. I met him when he and his half-brother arrived at the old haven." Jonah explained, "He's got a power that the Sect claims is the reason they exist...apparently when he couldn't control his powers back in the day Zero accidentally blew up buildings and stuff."

He was sure that wasn't the whole story. Zero didn't tell him a lot of things regarding his past...it was like all he wanted to keep from that portion of his life was his family. Nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:59 pm

"Maybe you should get some rest too Shay." Sandi replied.

---

"She's always wanted a baby though. Besides it would make her happy." he answered following her.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:59 pm

(Gotta poof for GI Party be back later)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:00 pm

(Aw, bye Pluto! 

Jesus.... It's raining cats and dogs here, and the sky is a weird sepia colour.... o3o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:02 pm

(Bye, Pluto! Wuv you! *erratic waving*

I had cake... owo Blueberry cake. And I didn't burn it! o7o!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:04 pm

Anna just held onto her little sort-of son-- she didn't know what to say, but she just silently held him. She hoped it would be enough to help him... The older bat gave him a little squeeze, before saying, "Don't be afraid to tell me what's wrong... I want you to be open with me... And Richard, too. I don't want you to think that you can't tell me anything... I know it might be hard, but you're not in this on your own.... There are people who can help."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:04 pm

(Yaaaay, cake! o7o I had homemade ice cream cake today that was really good....)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:10 pm

"B-but I don't... I don't know," EJ told her honestly. He really didn't understand much of anything that had happened and been said, but he told Anna what little he had managed to understand. "Th-the twins were mad, s-something about drugging me, b-but Flare said she was helping, and then said something about dying... A-and it's hard to think straight..." He rubbed furiously at his head, not used to being so slow. The kid was normally a genius, so this kind of thing really frustrated him. "And I can't even r-remember how I got to Flare's house... I-I just woke up there..."

---

Shay shook his head, looking a little depressed. "No... I'm alright... I'll wait until the baby is settled..." He didn't want to go home and find Celeste babbling about her date with her hands. He just couldn't deal with that. I was there first! How could she pick some other guy?

---

"Flare is too young to go adopting babies, and she leads a risky lifestyle... I'd rather have someone older and more experienced," Marie argued, not stopping. She grabbed some fresh bandages and went to tend to a patient. "Leave me alone, Duel. My sister runs this infirmary, and I know she agrees with me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: