The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:32 pm

A young cat was walking around just being content with the world. Her long black hair kind of shined under the lights and showed off her red tips in her hair. She was wearing a nice flowy blue dress while she looked around for someone to just play around with.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:33 pm

Aaron gave a bit of a crooked smile, "Of courshe.... Jusht, at leasht let me help shometimesh, yeah?" Standing up and trying not to make a face, he turned his attention back to the barely conscious Gabe on the couch, "Either way... He needsh you more."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:46 pm

(Stone is gonna hate me forever... ouo")

Swan wasn't the only one wandering the halls, since like usual there were quite a few people moving about from one place to another. Some were likely going to the library, others to storage rooms, and others to the infirmary to check out all the ruckus involving the new refugees. Not all of them were up to anything good or innocent, though... A specific troublemaking hybrid was wandering the halls, and he happened to see a grade-A woman walking along. Even if Swan wasn't eighteen yet, she was certainly pretty enough to seem it.

The hybrid caught the feline's soft-furred tail, bringing her to a halt as he grinned, "Hey, sweetheart... Couldn't help but notice you're walking around alone. Care to have some company?"

However, his rather rude attempt at flirting was interrupted by a smaller male, who came stumbling in like an idiot. A panda boy tripped over his own shoelaces; he stumbled around, yelping, before falling face-first towards the floor, "Aaaah!" He fell right in between Swan and the hybrid, knocking the bigger man's hand away from her tail in process.

"Waa?! What the hell are you doing, you idiot?!"

-----

Nani rose to her feet with the kit in her hands, looking over at her father. She let out a breath, her hands shaking a little, causing the contents of the kits to rattle slightly. "I just... I can't believe he's here... he's alive... I thought, I just... I accepted that he was..."

She had her father's wedding band on a chain around her neck. She had honestly accepted that he was gone. Setting the kit down on the coffee table out of fear of dropping it again, Nani sat next to her father, who was frankly passing out. She took one of his hands, pressing his knuckles to her cheek just to feel the familiar, comforting contact. "He's just so fragile now..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:49 pm

Swan didn't care for the hybrid, but she helped the panda get back up. "Are you ok?" she asked him. Quite frankly she also wanted to kick that hybrid, but decided against it. If she had more trouble with him she could always call her big brother.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:53 pm

(Stone: ... 

Roy: ...*practically tackles Stone* DON'T EVEN ZINK ABOUT EET! 

*snickers* Ah, the bi and the gay... o3o

Roy and Stone: ... ._. 

You're welcome. ouo)

Aaron felt awkward again, as he didn't really know what to say. This was not in his area of expertise. At all. "I know... He might not look it, but he'sh shtrong.... Eshpecially shince he had endured working with the Shect againsht hish will..." I have to admit, though... He is older than I expected... But it might just be from the fact that he's so malnourished and everything... 
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:01 pm

(Oh gawd... XD

Scotty: oAo! *pulls Roy off of Stone* No! *proceeds to cling to his Benjy*

Jeez, now even he is going to have a jealous streak. XD)

"Y-yeah, I'm fi-eeeeee!" Toby began to respond to Swan, but then squealed like a girl when the hybrid grabbed him by the back of the shirt. He stared with wide, terrified brown eyes as the hybrid promptly got all into his face.

"Buzz off, kid! Trying to have a conversation with a hot girl, here!" The hybrid snarled angrily, shaking the panda like a rag doll before tossing him aside.

---

"I'm j-just... I'm just..." Nani stammered, but couldn't finish whatever she was going to say. She closed her eyes, needing a moment to process everything, then got up again. "I need to check him over now, and then we should move him to one of the bedrooms... You and I can share one tonight." She and Aaron already sometimes did share a bed, especially on the nights she was traumatized by something that happened at the infirmary. It wouldn't be a big deal for them to share a bed again that night, so long as Gabe remained too tired to complain about it.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:07 pm

"Hey leave him alone! At least he's not acting like a big jerk!" Swan shouted before going over to Toby. She was getting a bit pissed off with this guy, she'd use her powers on him if he tried to hurt the panda. After all Toby didn't do anything bad, it was just an accident. Her brother also warned her to call him if she needed anything and she wouldn't be too hard to find.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:09 pm

(Oh God.... XD 

Stone: *still looks murderous* >8[ 

Roy: Oh come on! I was tryeeng to 'elp! 

Nick: Maybe so, but you're aware that Blue still ships you and Stone somewhere in her head, right? 

Roy: ...)

Aaron blinked, before just going with it, "Alright... I'm fine with that." Just, the idea that Gabe was here kind of made it awkward.. Even though the man was not really in shape to really do much. "I'll move him to my room when you're done looking him over."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:16 pm

(Scotty: *pets Stone's head*
Anyways, should I have EJ go and give Nick his hand now? o3o?)

"What? You'd rather hang out with this little dork than me?" The hybrid growled. Some women would be rather disgusted with Toby's clumsiness and girly squealing, but Swan was being a total stick in the mud... "Fine, whatever. Didn't really like you anyway."

Toby rubbed at his head, mumbling, "Listen to the nice lady... I didn't do nothin'..."

----

Nani nodded, and started to check over her father's vitals and look over him for any sign of injury. "If you think you can move him, I'll head down to the infirmary and get some IV fluids for him... he needs them." She rose to her feet, smoothing her skirt and trying to remain decently composed.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:20 pm

(*finished drawing Sandi's parents* 070)

"I rather be with dorks than jerks." Swan muttered. "Are you going to be ok?" she asked him. She wasn't that angry anymore, she was kind of concerned about the fluffy guy. She'd make sure that after this she would tell her brother about that hybrid. She had a feeling that the hybrid might not be done with them just yet.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:26 pm

(Stone: *growls* 

o3o" 

And yes you should. ouo 

Nick: Please don't... oAo EJ, you need to rest...) 

Aaron nodded a little, "Alright... I'll move him to my room now..." Aaron felt sore all over, but ignored it for now as he moved over to Gabriel. The man probably didn't weigh all that much, so it wouldn't be too bad. Slipping his arms under the man's legs and behind his back, the panther hefted the man bridal style-- he visibly made a face. Gabriel was a lot smaller than Aaron, so it wasn't that big of a deal.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:40 pm

(Cool, Sil! o7o

And alright, Blueh. owo

EJ: I'm fine, Nick...)

"Yeah, I'm okay..." Toby replied, "Thanks..." He rose to his feet, watching nervously as the hybrid stalked off. "Sorry that guy was messing with you... he didn't hurt you or anything, did he...?" If he saw even a tiny drop of blood he would pass out.

---

Gabe was essentially a ragdoll, and didn't really move as Aaron lugged him into the bedroom and set him on the bed. He was unconscious, apparently able to really just let himself feel the effects of his life now that he was in safety. His daughter went to fetch the IV fluids he needed, hurrying so she could return to the apartment to take care of the two of them.

---

Meanwhile, someone else was leaving the infirmary rather than going to it. When Rachel went home to be with her parents, get a shower and whatnot, EJ took the liberty of getting out of bed and going back to work. It hurt to move, but he wasn't in any real danger, so he ignored it and went to his workshop anyway.

Tina hadn't been around the workshop in days, so she wasn't even there to stop him... The cat took his time as he found the prosthetic hand he had built for Nick, and gathered up what he would need to adjust it. When he had everything in his satchel, he slung the bag's strap over his shoulder and started to shuffle off down the hallway to Nick's place. He'd been there a few times to take measurements and update him on his progress, but this visit was going to be special... He'd finally give Nick a new hand.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:42 pm

"No, I'm just fine. Let's just get out of here before that guy comes back." she said. She took his hand in hers and lead him somewhere safer.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:48 pm

(Nick: oAo)

Aaron sighed a little once Gabriel was put on the bed, "Ow... Augh..." He did tire out rather easily, and his wounds were acting up again. Especially the brusies Gabriel had leaned against on his chest. The panther absentmindedly rubbed at his torso, and ignored the urge to itch, "I don't know if you can hear me... But you're going to be alright... Ash much ash I never had a father figure in my life... It doeshn't mean I don't want othersh to..." 

---

Nick hadn't really been expecting EJ today, so he looked a little puzzled after he answered the door, "Oh, um, good afternoon." The fox greeted, his handless arm still slung against his chest. There had been a recent surgery-- the permanent parts that connected the prosthetic to his arm had been put into place, "Come in... I thought you didn't need anymore measurements? And pardon my French, but why the hell are you here? Shouldn't you be at the infirmary?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:49 pm

"Oh, oka-eeep!" Once again, Toby made a girly little noise, but this time because he was tripping over his shoelaces again. He stumbled as Swan led him away, his face bright red with embarrassment as he stammered, "S-sorry! Gotta tie my shoes... uh... my name is Toby, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:50 pm

"I'm Swan, but its fine. Go and tie your shoes." she said.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:56 pm

(Awww, Aaron... oAo)

Nani returned to the apartment to find Aaron standing next to the bed, apparently having a serious one-sided conversation with old Gabe. She smiled a little, walking in with the IV and glancing up at her boyfriend to tell him. "He might be my father, but... that's just it. He's a lot like me, Aaron, and I know he'll care about you once he gets to know you." She knew he never had a father figure, but... maybe Gabe would give him a little bit of what he missed out on.

---

EJ adjusted his satchel on his shoulder, uncomfortable with the weight of it on his battered little body. Still, he gave Nick a smile, telling him, "Well, I thought you'd be happier to see me... I'm gonna attach your new hand today." He shrugged one shoulder a little. "I'm alright... I feel better when I'm not sitting around feeling sorry for myself. This kinda thing is relaxing to me."

---

"Swan? Uh, it's nice to meet you," Toby replied, letting go of her hand so he could bend over and tie his shoes to make sure he wouldn't trip again.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:58 pm

"Do you have somewhere to go?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:03 pm

(I needed to put feels in there, just because. *dies*)

Aaron looked up when Nani returned with an IV with fluids, and blushed a bit, as she caught him having that one-sided conversation with him. The panther rubbed at his neck, before saying, "I'm taking your word on that..." Aaron felt like he was going right into a dark tunnel with a little candle to help guide him. But torches could line the walls... Not enough for him to see every crevice, but enough that he was no longer blind. 

---

That made Nick's ears twitch up. Of course he had been rather impatient with his new hand, but he never actually thought the day would really come, "Really?" God, he could actually scratch at his face and not have a mauled and bloody face... "I guess I can't argue with that, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:14 pm

(That metaphor... just... *dies* </3)

"Not really. I was just wandering around, going for a walk... then I tripped and kinda almost fell on you. Sorry about that, by the way," Toby replied, standing up when he was finished tying his shoes. "Were you headed somewhere? I guess I could walk you, if you'd feel better. I understand if you're a little freaked out after that..." This girl didn't seem all that unnerved or upset, though, just... mad. She was pretty brave.

---

Nani set up the IV, but continued talking to Aaron as she did, keeping her voice soft so she wouldn't wake her father, "Don't worry... it'll all be okay." She looked up at him again, smiling encouragingly. "You're my family... both of you." Then she looked back down at what she was doing so she could put the needle in Gabe's vein, taping it in place. "There... he should be feeling better in the morning. We can worry about getting him a warm bath then, but for now we'll just let him sleep and recover..."

---

"I should hope not," EJ chuckled, putting forth effort to remain lighthearted like usual. He fidgeted, then asked, "Mind if I come in and get started? It'll only take a few minutes, since it's designed to be removable. I might just need to tweak it a little to make it fit just right."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:19 pm

"I was just wandering around too. Maybe we could play some games together." she said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:20 pm

"Play some games....?" Toby wasn't sure what to think when she said that. Does she mean something normal like a card game or something weird? He just kind of looked at her blankly, not sure how to respond.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:21 pm

(*throws cigarettes at everyone* o3o *totally just made up that metaphor on the spot like a boss*)

Aaron watched Nani silently as she put the IV needle in Gabriel's vein, before saying, "Alright.... Thank you... A lot...." Aaron ran a hand through his hair, and still felt the lingering feeling of exhaustion from his messed up sleeping schedules. "I'm kind of feeling better about thish... I never really imagined I would meet your dad... And even if we knew he wash alive, thish wash not how I imagined it would go... At all." 

---

"Oh, um, sure." Nick said, and moved aside so that EJ could enter the apartment. "Do you want me to take your satchel?" Nick could tell that the cat was feeling uncomfortable with it aggravating his cracked ribs.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:23 pm

"Yeah like Go Fish or Candy land or something." she replied. Swan wasn't very pervy around anyone unless if it was teasing her brother about his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:28 pm

(Why the cigarettes? XD)

"Yeah, I didn't think he'd just show up one day, but... he did..." Nani stepped away from her father, smiling at Aaron as she walked over to his side. "Come on, let's get you some dinner and have you lay in bed. You need rest just as much as he does." She took one of the panther's hands, adding in a murmur, "We can talk and work things out tomorrow..."

---

EJ stepped inside, shaking his head, "N-no, I got it... I'm just gonna put it down over here anyway." He set the bag on the coffee table in the living room, relieved to be free of its weight. Then he opened it up, pulling out the beautiful piece of machinery he had made for Nick. "Here it is... You like it?"

---

"Aren't those little kid games?" Toby asked quizzically, not sure why a teenager would want to play something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: