The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:29 pm

"They're the only games I have. Plus their not too bad." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:33 pm

(Augustus. It's a metaphor, see? You put the killing thing between your teeth, but you don't give it the power to do its killing. :p) 

Aaron looked over to Gabe for a moment, before looking back to Nani, "Alright... I'm coming..." He wasn't too hungry, but he knew he needed to eat. It would make Nani happy, too, and take off some of her stress, so that was also a plus. 

---

When EJ pulled out the prosthesis and showed it to the fox, Nick was pretty sure his mouth hung open. "A-are you serious...?" Nick couldn't believe his eyes and ears. It looked way better than his old piece of crap one... But the fox really didn't have that much growing up as a kid. Aurora, I can't take that! 
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:45 pm

"Uh, well... I guess..." Toby didn't really have many friends yet, so if this girl wanted to play kids' games, he'd go along with it. It'd be nice to hang out with someone for a while.

---

Nani led Aaron out of the room, so her father could get some much-needed rest. She brought him out to the kitchen, releasing his hand once they reached the table. "Have a seat... I'll just heat up some of that noodle soup for us." She got a pan out of the cupboard, then went to get the soup from the fridge.

---

"What?" EJ looked down at the hand, not seeing anything wrong with it. "It's just a basic prosthesis model..." Well, basic for him, the whiz kid who started successfully building these things at the age of fifteen. After two years, he had fine-tuned his designs somewhat, making them slimmer and more proportionate in appearance, and they didn't make annoying buzzing noises when they moved.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:48 pm

(KF3 Chirp?)

"Then let's go." she said and lead him to where she lived.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:51 pm

Aaron didn't waste any time sitting down-- he visibly let out a sigh once he sat down. God, he felt sore. He absentmindedly rubbed at his shoulder as he propped the elbow of the said shoulder on the table. His stomach growled now, and he blushed a little in embarrassment-- it was pretty loud. 

---

"N-nothing, just.... God...." Nick ran a hand through his blue hair in an attempt to find his voice into explaining this, "Just... The only reason I had my original prosthesis is because my family wasn't exactly that well off...." The fox bit his lip, as he never really told anyone that before, "This... I can't even explain it."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:52 pm

(Sorry, I kinda had a brain fart... I'm trying to think of a good post and failing. XD I'll get one up soon... *bashes head into keyboard* TYPE, HEAD! TYPE GOOD THINGS!)

Toby followed her, certainly surprised with the way his day was going but not really minding it much. "Okay..." He tucked his hands into his pants pockets as he walked with her, glancing down just to make sure his shoes stayed tied.

(Oh, Toby... you adorable little vegetarian dork... XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:56 pm

(Dude, we need to get Toby Velcro shoes so that doesn't happen again and he falls on his face. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:59 pm

(Toby: -////-'

Ahahahaha! Velcro shoes... he'd be so embarrassed... XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:59 pm

Nani glanced over her shoulder when she heard that little rumbling noise, an almost devious smile taking over her face. "Hungry? That's a good thing..." She poured some soup into the pan to heat it up, stirring it to make sure it heated evenly. "This'll only take a few minutes..."

---

The little cat reached a hand out to grasp Nick's arm, tilting his head back to look up at the slightly taller fox. "Hey... Nick, I don't do this for any personal gain at all. You owe me nothing for doing this for you, and you shouldn't feel guilty for taking it. You've suffered enough with that horrible excuse for a prosthetic you had to live with." Sure, EJ had endured the stress of performing surgery on Nick's arm and then staying up late at night to build the new prosthetic, but it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 10:00 pm

"Which game to you want to play?" she asked once they got to her home.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 10:06 pm

Looking visibly embarrassed, Aaron nodded a little, "Yeah..." Honestly, he didn't care much if it was warm or not. He would have eaten it cold without a complaint. "Thanksh.... Again." Aaron honestly wanted to help Nani, but he didn't trust himself near the stove all that much. 

---

Nick looked down at EJ, his ears angled back a little, "I know.... I know... It's just who I am." Nick wanted to take it-- he really did. But he still felt guilty for what he had put EJ though, "I just wish I didn't add stress onto you... I know what you have a life and everything..." Just, take the goddamn thing! EJ worked hard enough on it already! God!
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 10:17 pm

Toby shrugged, replying, "I dunno... You're the one who wanted to play something, so you pick." He glanced curiously around the room, wondering where she even kept her games.

---

"You're very welcome," Nani told him, bringing over a bowl of soup once it was warm. She set it in front of him, then kissed the top of his head and reminded him, "I love you... now eat up, so you can go and get some rest..."

---

"Hey, it's fine... everyone here has a job. Mine happens to be building these," EJ replied, his oversized, fluffy ears tilted back and to the sides in a sincere manner. He then gestured to the couch, "Have a seat, and we can see how well this fits... Please? I'd really love to see you with it."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 10:19 pm

"Let's play Go Fish then." she said and started to set up the cards.

(Quick Chirp this will get boring so make up something to not make I boring!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 10:44 pm

(Ummm... Okay? o7o")

The game started out fine... They played for a good ten minutes without incident, but then the unspeakable happened. It was horrible, sudden, and drastic... Toby got a paper cut on one of the cards. He gave a little hiss when he felt the cut, and then he made the mistake of looking at his finger and he saw a little red drop of...

"B-b-blood... Blaaaaah---" Toby's face when white, his eyes rolling back slightly as he promptly fainted and flopped back on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 11:04 pm

Swan facepalmed and went to take him to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 10:59 am

(*bursts in* I'M FREEEEEEEEE!!!!! 8D *flops over* VICTORY! *dies*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:05 am

(IM SPARTACUS!

Jonah: IM SPARTACUS

Libra: IM SPARTACUS

Lance: IM SPARTACUS

Zero: *points at Jonah* Hes Spartacus...

All: ZERO YOU DICK!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:12 am

(*shovels all my work over the semester into a pile and sets it on fire* oue *manically laughs* GAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! 

Characters: o_o... 

Roy: I don't zink zat's whaht you guys should be worried about, 'ere.... o_o")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 12:14 pm

XD Its just us being weird Roy...like normal.

Zero: Thats sounds really wierd.

Yes but everyone is weird in their own weird way *dressed as a scholar* *smacks chalkboard behind me thats splattered with absolute nonsense* Therefore being weird is normal.

Zero: o_e? The fuck...?

I think I broke him...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 12:36 pm

(OMIGAWD BLUEH ARE YOU DONE WITH SCHOOL NOW?! o7o?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

*dance party*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 12:42 pm

(YES I AM KIND OF I CAN GO TO SCHOOL THURSDAY TO SEE MY MARKS BUT BESIDES THAT I'M DOOOOOOONE! *flops over* Now I dunno what to do with myself. :p 

Roy: Zis ees goeeng to be a long summair. I can feel eet.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 1:05 pm

(EEEEEEK YAY! *tackles*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 1:07 pm

(8DDDDD *flails* WHAT TIME IS IT?! 

Nick: *checks watch* 1:07pm. 

NO, SUMMERTIME YOU UNCULTURED SWINE!

Nick: ...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 1:15 pm

Zero: I thought it was adventure time?

*bricks Zero multiple times* NO THAT SHOW IS FUCKING STUPID AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT!!!

Zero: *buried under bricks* xnx")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 1:17 pm

(Roy: Eet's time for you to get a watch. 

That's good, too. XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: