The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
+2
Silverfur
Chirpingsong
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:40 pm

(Ah, I see. owo" Interesting. My Science exam is on next Monday... And once I'm done with my exams this week (one is open book), I can study for that. It's not that hard-- I know Astronomy pretty well, and there's not many questions about it on the exam. Which is kind of sad. But oh well. *shrug* I know we learn about gravity in grade 11 I think.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:40 pm

(Sure. What should we do?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:42 pm

(Maybe have Malt and Nick be an official couple? Jayreness? Flare could propose XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:42 pm

(You can do it! Then you can join the summer break club with me and Sil. XD Though my break periodically has college-related stuff... and then college... e3e'

Sure, Sil. owo)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

My friends told me once to seek help, thinking I might be crazy.

My response: Fuck you I like being crazy!

Cat!Zero: ono That doesn't sound good...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:43 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
(You can do it! Then you can join the summer break club with me and Sil. XD Though my break periodically has college-related stuff... and then college... e3e'

Sure, Sil. owo)

You girls are lucky. Airmen don't get summer breaks XP)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:44 pm

(I posted last for us Chirpy.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:44 pm

(Jayden: WHAT?! O/////O?! 

I don't think that would end well... And some Nalt would be good. ouo

Once the school year is over, I will burn everything. eue And then I can be lazy for 2 months until school starts again. XD But I need all the luck I can get.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:45 pm

(Anyway, what do you wanna do, Chirp? o3o? Some Lauroy would be awesome, and maybe some Philloh or something, too.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:45 pm

(Oh dear... I used to think I was crazy. I had a rather emotional appointment today with my stepmom at the therapist. We talked about how I'm gonna have to end a friendship with a guy who is turning out to be crazy scary possessive and how my little brother thinks I'm his second mom. omo' The worst part of it was that I felt like he really was my child, and that's why I felt like I had to be crazy... it's a scary thing to be sixteen years old, taking care of a baby that isn't yours and thinking you're crazy for being so attached to him.

Gawd I almost cried at the appointment... but my stepmother really sympathizes with those feelings I had. She always felt like she was my and my brother's mom, but she was denied that kind of connection because of our biological mom.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:47 pm

(*emotional blabbering*

Ummm I forget what we were doing, Sil... ^^'

We can do that, Blueh. o3o Ideas aside from Lauroy making out? XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:47 pm

(Flare: We've been dating forever Jayden!

Malt: o///o'

btw my friend Luna has been wring Duelcat fanfictions XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

Chirpingsong wrote:
(Oh dear... I used to think I was crazy. I had a rather emotional appointment today with my stepmom at the therapist. We talked about how I'm gonna have to end a friendship with a guy who is turning out to be crazy scary possessive and how my little brother thinks I'm his second mom. omo' The worst part of it was that I felt like he really was my child, and that's why I felt like I had to be crazy... it's a scary thing to be sixteen years old, taking care of a baby that isn't yours and thinking you're crazy for being so attached to him.

Gawd I almost cried at the appointment... but my stepmother really sympathizes with those feelings I had. She always felt like she was my and my brother's mom, but she was denied that kind of connection because of our biological mom.)
(Ouch...you wanna talk about that...er should we just leave that be? I mean it's probably not my business but still.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

(Oh God.... ono)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:49 pm

(*twiddles thumbs* *whistles "I Want My Tears Back" by Nightwish* ouo)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:49 pm

(Here's the last post Chirpy also I think that ending the friendship with the guy is best from what you've told us...ono')

Pippa got up and allowed her hair to be let down while she used her bow to clip back her bangs.

----

'I know, but you're worth it Celeste.' he answered.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:50 pm

(Well, besides that.... I dunno. o3o" But Lauroy smooching sounds great. XD 

Roy: o///o" 

Jayden: B-but... I'm not even twenty! o////o" 

Nick: U-um.... o///<" )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:51 pm

(Oh we're talking about that guy... *balls fist* Pardon me for already hating someone I don't know...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:51 pm

(Don't worry, you're not alone.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:53 pm

(Flare: I'm not twenty either Jay-Jay! We've been dating forever and I never want to lose you T^T just stay with me forever...

Malt: >///<')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:54 pm

I can't stand control freaks especially ones that used to be friends. My best friend had a girlfriend that was like that...and she was really immature too in spite that she was two years older than both of us. God after I saw what she was doing to my friend I wanted to do horrible things...thank god I didn't have the guts to otherwise I'd probably be somewhere besides the Air Force. )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:55 pm

(I've had that experience too somewhat, but I'd rather not get into that...it's a little too personal owo')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:55 pm

Silverfur wrote:
(Flare: I'm not twenty either Jay-Jay! We've been dating forever and I never want to lose you T^T just stay with me forever...

Malt: >///<')
(Jayden: I-I know.... I just.... o///<" 

Nick: U-um.... It's okay if you don't want a relationship! Really! o///<" I-I mean...)!
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

(You guys know a bit about it... My little brother, I mean. I could talk about my issues revolving around that poor kid for hours...

And yeah, that jealous friend? Turns out I'm gonna have to just completely break him off and not let him around anymore. He and I have been in a battle for years about the fact that he wants to date me and I don't wanna be with him, and he's invading my privacy now and randomly showing up to my house. And sending me mean texts. And just being creepish... I tried to ignore it because he was like an older brother to my younger siblings, after our actual older brother pretty much went off the deep end. I should've drawn the line a lot earlier... He's talked about some pretty inappropriate things to me before, which is sad because he's been my friend since I was 12. I wish I could still trust him the way I used to, but he's starting to scare me a little bit.

I've had an emotional day... I was gonna try to just not talk about it but I couldn't help it. *slams head into desk and sits there* I need to make that guy leave me alone, and then I need to figure out how the hell to tell my biological mom that she needs to make my little brother stop calling me his "other Mama," which she doesn't even know about yet and she'll be pissed off at me for it even though it's not my fault. ;~;

*rants and raves* *shoves Laura at Roy* Do the kissy kissy thing and cheer me up!

AND YOU! *grabs Shiloh and shoves her at Phillip* Be sweet for once instead of pushy.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:56 pm

(I'll respect your privacy Sil. It's not my business.

Cat!Zero: *jumps onto Sil's scanner and stares* :3 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: