The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
+2
Silverfur
Chirpingsong
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:02 pm

XD You could be SilDAWG though *bricked because lame joke* How ya been Sil?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:02 pm

(Apparently we're keeping one of the children overnight, but he's eleven and big enough to behave himself... Or else... *evil face with fire erupting in the background* Chirpy is tired and hurting and does not want to deal with children.

Poor Sil... XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:04 pm

(I don't blame you Chirpy. I had to baby sit my little sister a lot.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:05 pm

(I'm fine other than you trying to turn me into a dog. I don't want to be dawg....T^T *curls up in cat ball*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:05 pm

(I go to have a shower, and I come back to this? I seriously can't leave you guys alone.... XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:06 pm

(*picks up Sil and holds* It's okay, kittycat... I don't have to do any babysitting. My parents would be pretty much trying to kill me if they tried to make me babysit in the state I'm in. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:13 pm

Ha true XD

So I'm finally able to legitimately use the Four Horseman on the PJATO RP I'm in which is great...and Strife might be in love with a demigod...

*glares at Death* DEATH! STOP BEING A SARCASTIC BASTARD!

Darksiders!Death: *flips me off*

>Surprised *rages*

Cat!Zero: Holy crap I'm not the only one that irritates Pluto...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:16 pm

(I'm sorry, but when you mention the Four Horsemen, I think of Sleepy Hollow's incarnation. :p

Roy: We don't talk about who ze second 'Orseman ees. Evair.

No, no, we don't. Because that would be spoilers. And a whole shit ton of explaining. :p)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:17 pm

(*cuddles Chirpy and purrs*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:20 pm

(Who exactly are the Four Horsemen? I've not really heard their story...

*holds Cat!Zero and lays down* Meep...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:23 pm

(Technically, it is based on the Bible. But the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are Death, Famine, War, and Conquest.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:30 pm

(Alright. In the Book of Revelations, the last book in the Christian Bible, John the Evangelist is shown visions by God which he records in this book. In Chapter 6 [I think] he witnesses an Angel with a mighty sword break four sacred seals. As each one is broken a horseman emerges and brings something to the world that is supposed to end it. The first rides a white horse, wears a crown and carries a bow but no arrows, he brings the conquest of nations in his wake. The second rides a red horse, in his wake comes war and the madness for which men find reason to slay one another, to him is given a Great Sword. Next is the rider of the Black Horse, he carries a pair of scales, and following him is a famine, for which he is responsible for rationing out resources. And finally there comes man on a pale horse, and his name was Death and Hades followed him.

Intrestingly, pop culture switched Conquest with Pestilence, which is only mentioned when talking about Famine and of all of them Death is the only one who is truly named, the others are actually nameless. Death also is the only one who doesn't carry something like the others (Conquest: a bow War: a sword and Famine: scales)

My version however pulls from the Darksiders world, replacing Famine and Conquest with Fury and Strife. They're summoned when the seventh seal is broken and all four ride out at once whereas in Revelations the horseman are released one at a time and by the first four seals.

*takes a quick breath* But yeah I'm getting to use them which is awesome!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:35 pm

(Well, in Sleepy Hollow, we only know two of the four at the moment. I think they are slightly different than how they are interpreted by the Bible, but pretty damn close. There is also a mention of 2 Witnesses, which are Abbie and Ichabod in Sleepy Hollow. *shrug* I think Famine, in Sleepy Hollow, has a flaming sword, unless they just switched the colours of the Horsemen around. I don't really remember.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:38 pm

(Hmmmm... Interesting. Now I know what they are, which is nice. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:39 pm

The two witness are these strange creatures that John talks to a little bit, they tell him not to be afraid and stuff like that. Revelations, even if you aren't Christian, is a really good read actually. I've only read about half of it cause the Four Horseman were what I wanted to know more about. I'm avid when it comes to researching them cause they really hold my interest.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:47 pm

(They sound cool... I'll have to look into them when I'm not exhausted and dazed. I keep having to apologize to people for losing my attention... *eases head gently down instead of headdesking*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:49 pm

(I'm sure they understand that you went through a surgery and stuff.... but I have to admit that it is interesting. :p)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:51 pm

(It's okay, go be with peoples. We're always here if you need us.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:53 pm

(I promise I am trying really hard to pay attention... *big puppy eyes* I've only been awake for like... Seven or eight hours today total. Not in a row. I hate this. But we are gonna try to ease me off the pain meds starting tomorrow... If Tylenol is enough to take the edge off, then yay for me. XD It means I can focus again, and I've been itching to write.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:54 pm

(Oh, no, I'm not with peoples. I'm in bed now because it's too noisy and chaotic for me downstairs... I have a slight headache and can barely maintain conversations as it is.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:59 pm

(Ooh, some stories would be nice... I would totally draw some more myself, but I should really start to study for exams... I mean, my teachers are doing review stuff, but I need to stop being lazy... *flops over*

Headaches are no fun. oAo)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 9:04 pm

(Yes, and my poor Pantheon is calling my name... As is Nine Tails, my kitsune story I'm starting. I dunno if it'll be a full novel or just a relatively long short story. I'll probably give it a better name once I think of one. XD

I have so many stories and chapters for books I wanna write... oAo But I can barely think straight enough to type this post right now... Stupid medicine...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 9:04 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:

Marie shrugged, "If you two want to just get some rest, go ahead. I can stop by again later, it's no big deal." She smiled at the young bat, "Besides, Duel and I were going to go talk to your brother, too. Laura's birthday is coming up very soon and we're not sure if he knows about it."

---

"I will..." Greyson assured her, though he was enjoying the moment with the child. He smoothed the little boy's hair, whispering, "He's so cute..." The hybrid managed to make himself put the sleepy cheetah down, though. He eased little Jasper onto the couch with Maude, adjusting the blankets to cover the little guy, who was already passed out by the time he put him down.

---

Nani carefully eased the shirt off of Aaron, setting it aside, "You just take it easy..." She then sat down and started gently unwrapping his bandages so she could replace them. The ocelot sprayed his exposed wounds with the numbing antibiotic spray, then started putting gauze padding onto his chest and wrapping the bandages around his torso to hold them there.

---

"We can..." Scotty assured him, opening one dusty brown eye and looking up at him. "What else might you wanna try? I'm glad we're finding things to do together."

That had gotten Rachel's attention, and she raised an eyebrow, "Oh, really? I deedn't know zat... and I doubt Roy does, too. I know 'e won't shut up until 'e finds somezing for 'er birzday... wheech ees probably goeeng to be a lot 'arder zan eet should be." Laura didn't really seem the type to want a lot for her birthday... just Roy being there was probably enough, but he would want to give her something physical.

---

Tina couldn't help but smile a little as she watched Greyson put Jasper back down with his mother. For a second, she thought about children... With Greyson, as he was much better with children than she was. However, she blushed, and tried to ignore the thought.

(eue Babies....

Tina: o///o"

I kind of don't know what to do now... o3o")

---

Aaron pulled a face of pain when Nani pulled his shirt over his head, and hissed in pain as the ocelot started to tend to his wounds. He also wanted to pull away, but the pain was slowly starting to diminish after a while. He made himself stay still as Nani started to replace the bandages around his chest, "Thanksh." His voice was somewhat gruff, but thankful.

---

"Um, well, I dunno..." Stone admitted, and absentmindedly rubbed at Scotty's ears, "I mean, I don't really have a lot of past times myself... And the ones that I have, we can't really do..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 9:07 pm

(Ooh, cool. owo I would love to see more Pantheon... especially Laura'a attempts to being flirty. And Roy being Roy. :p A kistune story would be awesome, too. o3o"

I know how it must be frustrating... but at least you have ideas. o3o" I haven't written anything by myself in God knows how long. I know that it is good to take a break from writing and go back to it, but I wanna actually finish something for once.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 9:09 pm

(Don't worry about writing like I do, though, Blueh. Remember that I plan on making a living out of it... ^^' Though I would love to read something you wrote; maybe you'll be able to focus on finishing a story once you're done with school for the year. owo)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: