The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
+2
Silverfur
Chirpingsong
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:16 pm

(I'm kind of scared. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:17 pm

(XDDD)
Back to top Go down
XxDuelistGuyxX
EnderLava
EnderLava
XxDuelistGuyxX

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:18 pm

(and here's part 4 xD [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

Last edited by XxDuelistGuyxX on Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kolerinforests.rpg-board.net
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:25 pm

(Son of a... *hides under blanket* Well remember that jealous friend? He just showed up at my doorstep and my brother and dad are handling it... gawd...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:25 pm

(Oh God... oAo)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:27 pm

(Oh god D: )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:28 pm

(Yeaaaahhhh... He acts like nothing is wrong. He just knocked on the window and smiled at me... but I can't talk to him right now. omo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:28 pm

(THAT'S TOTALLY NOT CREEPY AT ALL.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:30 pm

(Yeah just ignore him for now o.o')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:32 pm

(I kinda wanna cry again... dammit...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:32 pm

(oAo)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:33 pm

(Don't cry Chirpy D: )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:53 pm

(I'll be okay... ;m; It'll be okay.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:55 pm

(What's happening? oAo?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 6:05 pm

(My brother is hanging out outside with him... They're leaving me alone.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 6:07 pm

(That's a relief...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 6:38 pm

(*sort of makes a post* They left... The friend and my brother are apparently gonna hang out somewhere.)

"Try not to worry too much..." EJ murmured, inwardly missing Roy a little, too. He remembered when he lived with the twins and was with them almost all day, every day... he sort of missed that, though it was nice that the Barnabys were back. He fiddled with the ends of her hair as he leaned against her, his face smushed on her side.

---

"In only a few days..." Marie replied, "I think she said in about four days... Laura seems to be pretty good at keeping secrets." The mouse awkwardly fiddled with her hair, "That doesn't bother you, does it?"

---

"I'm not going anywhere..." Nani assured him quietly, leaning back against the pillows a bit more as she held onto him. The ocelot rubbed his back a little. "I'm just thinking... but I'm staying right here..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 6:46 pm

(That's good to hear that he's gone...) 

"Zat's not goeeng to do much... You know zat." Rachel sighed, her shoulders slumped a little. "I'm a born worriair.... I zink Roy and I boz." All Rachel wanted to do was forget the war really ever existed... But it wasn't that easy. Or, if she couldn't do it for herself, she would do it for either her brother or EJ in a heartbeat. 

---

"Well, evairyone 'as zair own secrets, albeit beeg or small. I'm not really ze one to pry." Roy replied with a slight shrug, even though, inwardly, it did bother him a little, as much as it wasn't that important. Did she not trust him? He didn't know. 

---

Aaron curled up against her as the ocelot leaned more against the pillows. "What are you thinking about...?" Aaron was starting to feel like he was dozing off a little, but he wanted to listen to Nani as well....
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 7:03 pm

"Yeah..." EJ stopped himself from apologizing again, since that just upset Rachel every time he did. Instead, he shifted upright and looped his arms around her shoulders, stretching up to touch his pink nose to her cheek. He admitted, "I worry, too... and I know I give you reason to worry about me... but it'll be okay..."

---

Marie nodded, "I guess so... perhaps she just didn't want us all to worry about something so trivial after so many people got injured recently. It's understandable. Still, go ahead and bust her for it... plan a little something fun to surprise her." She chuckled, "Rachel seems to already be trying to guess what you'll do."

---

"My father..." Nani murmured truthfully, still petting Aaron's hair, "My family, really... Mother, Father, my brother and sister... Just wondering where they are, what happened to them, if they're alive..." Her hand paused on the back of his head, her fingers curling into his hair.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 7:09 pm

"I know...." Rachel pressed closer to him, and was quiet for a moment, before saying, "Buht zere ees always zat 'whaht eef'.... Ze 'whaht eef' I would razair not zink about, buht I can't eegnore...." Her arms around him tightened a little, as if he would disappear or pull away, her ears angled back a little. 

---

"Zat's 'er alright..." Roy couldn't help but smile a little about his twin, before he admitted, "Still, I don't really know... I mean, zere eesn't a lot out 'ere.... Buht I zink I might know whaht to geeve 'er. Would my prescience work?" 

---

"What'sh it like having shiblingsh...?" Aaron never knew, and always wanted to know, so he was a little curious with Nani's much older brother and sister.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 7:46 pm

EJ understood that, frowning a little, "I know... But I'm here..." He let her hold onto him, not trying to push her away or anything. The small cat rested his head against her, giving her a faint purr in an attempt to comfort her. He ran a hand along her arm, hoping she would be okay.

---

Marie laughed, then nodded, "You being sweet is enough of a gift, I'm sure... but maybe I can make a little something for you to give her." She got a little bit of a devious look on her face as she smiled and folded her arms behind your back, "You are certainly a good gift yourself, sweetheart."

---

"Well... mine were a lot older than me, so they were less like fellow children and more like secondary parents, almost... except they enjoy breaking the rules with you," Nani couldn't help but smile a little. "My sister would always spoil my brother and I behind our parents' backs by giving us treats or reading stories to us very late at night..."

She paused, then continued, "My brother is ten years older than I, and my sister eight years older than him. She was a grown young woman by the time I was old enough to remember her at all... she would go away for schooling, but when she came home I would always be so happy to see her. Even though she and my brother were big when I was little, they would both play games with me, and humor all my little childish wishes..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 7:56 pm

Leaning against EJ, she did feel a little better, but only slightly. She purred a little in response to EJ's-- right in his ear. She didn't want to let go, and didn't think he would. "Zank you... Ezhay..." Rachel was kind of aware that he needed her more than she needed him, but she couldn't really help it. 

---

"...Marie, I don't like zat look on your face." Roy's ears twitched a little, as he knew the little mouse well, even though his face was slightly dusted with red from the compliments, "I would take zat as a compliment, zough. Zank you. ...Zhust, whaht deed you do?"

---

Aaron's ears twitched a little, and he looked up at her rather curiously, "Huh.... Jusht, they're sho much older than you..." It was kind of strange, really. Aaron wasn't really the one to judge, though.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 8:29 pm

"I dunno why you're thanking me..." EJ sighed, though he didn't object. Instead, he just curled against her and closed his eyes partway. He was fine with being the one who helped her, instead of the other way around, even if he really should have been the one receiving the comfort at the moment.

---

"Oh, nothing... you go ahead and do what you please. I'll see about making a little surprise for you to give to Laura," Marie replied secretively. She patted Roy's arm, still wearing a shifty smile as she refused to let him in on her little idea.

---

"Yeah... that's not very usual, but my mother and father had a hard time having children... They had my sister and my brother after years of trying with them both, and then they had me almost by accident," Nani chuckled a little, "They didn't think my mother could have another child before she became too old to, but I proved them wrong with my existence, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 8:38 pm

(Did you guys watch the videos?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 8:39 pm

"Zhust ze fact zat you're 'ere wiz me...." Rachel replied, her arms wound around EJ to keep him curled up against her side. She didn't really know what to say for a moment, before asking, "A-anyway, are you feeleeng any bettair....? Eef you need anyzing, I can ask ze 'ealairs...." 

---

"Marie. Whahtevair ees goeeng on een your 'ead, zhust...." Roy couldn't help but blush more, as he felt rather helpless because he failed to understand what on earth Marie would make. "Eef you're planeeng on embarrasseeng ze 'ell out of me, I would razair you not do zat. Please. Eet's not necessary." 

---

"Oh...." Well, that was certainly something he hadn't really heard before. "Huh...." The panther then fell silent again, as he pressed his head to Nani's neck, with his body curled around hers. He felt himself dozing off again, and accepted it this time around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: