The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:44 pm

(Yeah. o3o" I think one on the bottom is missing. Not that I'm complaining.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:46 pm

My bottom left one is missing. XP My dentist was like "Oh wow. You've only got three wisdom teeth"

Me: Lol wut? Is that bad?

Dentist: No just unique. It means if they start causing problems the procedure should be cheaper.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:47 pm

(Well, people are starting to be born without them. XP Which is kind of cool.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:47 pm

(I only have two. o3o' Both are on the bottom. *meeps and clings to Roy* I've had braces before, and my dad told me that braces are worse than getting your wisdom teeth out, so I'll be fine once its over with, but I'm still kinda nervous. ^^')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:48 pm

(I GOTTA SEE WHAT YOU'RE LIKE WHEN YOU'RE TRIPPING BALLS ON THOSE PAIN MEDS CHIRPY! XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:50 pm

(NOOOOO! *flails* I don't even know what I'm like when I'm tripping like that. XDDDDD

Well, I'm not sure if I have wisdom teeth on the top or if I'm getting them out. They haven't grown out of my gums like the bottom ones, so they aren't causing problems. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:50 pm

(Oh. Well, it shouldn't be too bad, then. At least you don't have all four. XD But I have to agree that braces hurt like a bitch. eme Especially since the pain doesn't really relieve all that much with painkillers. And if you bite something by accident when you first get them..... It's like stepping on a Lego. But much, much, much worse. 

Roy: >_>" Do you mind?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:53 pm

(BRACES ARE MOUTH LEGOS. D8 *flails* I only have a retainer now. I used to have two retainers, but my top one won't fit anymore because I left it out for too long when I was going through my sick spells... don't wanna throw up with a retainer in. eme' But my bottom one still fits and I used it even though I hate it. XD

AND NO ROY. I AM GONNA HUG YOU AND YOU ARE GONNA LIKE IT! *clinginess* THINK ABOUT THE MOUTH LEGOS.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:55 pm

(Mouth Legoes...yep Braces in a nutshell.

What was horrible for me was I'd forget I had them and I'd got to eat something and no matter how soft it was it was like biting a brick. You'd have that single tear come out of your eye and then you'd be like "This was a bad idea...")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:56 pm

(Ew.... eme' I had that happen to me once... And I would rather it not happen again. But I have two permanent retainers, and one removable one on the top. I don't really mind them all that much. 

Roy: >m>" I would razair not.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:57 pm

(Yeah, pretty much. And no matter how much you try to press your face into a pillow, it won't do shit.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:58 pm

I've a permanents on both top and bottom. I also have the removable ones neither of which I wear because they're back home and the Military won't let me have them cause things can happen...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:59 pm

(Yeeaaaaah... braces made me not want food, but sometimes I got over it and ate in pain anyway. *headdesk* My teeth are decently straight now, though I am being realistic and don't expect them to be perfect. At least they function properly. XD Mine were so crooked when I first got my braces, I had backwards and sideways teeth. No wonder I had a hard time biting and chewing food as a kid... o3o' 

Well deal with it, Roy. e3e' I'mma hold onto you and possibly draw some Kolerin fanservice later. Because I wanna keep myself busy until some ridiculous hour in the morning.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:02 pm

(My teeth actually weren't that bad before it was just a two year long touch up is what my parents told me XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:03 pm

(I honestly didn't know there was such a thing as a permanent retainer... o.o? What are they like?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:04 pm

(When I first started in grade 2, I had an overbite, and a cross bite. By the time I was in grade six, they were pretty decent, but then was the time that we saw that one of my canines was growing over the tooth in front of it. Therefore, surgery happened, and until I had my braces removed, they were trying to get it into place. Looking back to my old pictures that my orthodontist took, as couldn't even look at them. XD 

Roy: eme" 

FANSERVICE YOU SAY?! 8D?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:04 pm

You know the wires you had for braces? Picture a really low to maybe medium guage one that's cemented to the back of your teeth.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:05 pm

(Yeah, pretty much.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:07 pm

It's kinda funny cause you'll forget they're there then your tongue touches the wire or the cement and you're like "The hell is this? ... Oh right..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:08 pm

(Yeah... And when you bite something head on, hit the wire, and go, "Oh shit, did it break?" I actually had to get mine repaired twice because it came loose. o3o" )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:09 pm

Ha! I've done that, thankfully mine didn't break though. I think I was eating ice-cream or something. )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:09 pm

(Huh... interesting... I guess my teeth weren't as bad as I thought if I don't need those. ouo" I didn't have braces as a child. We waited until I had no more baby teeth. o3o

AND YES FANSERVICE! XD Hehehe hurhurhur...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:11 pm

I didn't get them til about two years ago now...actually three sorry I was 17 when I got them.

*sees Orion* DUDE PUT SOME CLOTHES ON! THIS IS WEIRD!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:12 pm

(O~O Umm... he's not wearing clothes...?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:13 pm

(I remember when I first got them, and my class was in gym.... I was sitting in the dark until the end of the period before they got back. XD I was the first one and the only one to get braces. :p 

BUT FANSERVICE! o7o Who's your unlucky victim? eue?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: