The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:15 pm

(Right now I'm just fixing some minor mistakes on some of my writing essays then I will send them in and right out some stuff to help me study in my final test then tomorrow I will take the test and be done owo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:19 pm

(Cool. owo I haven't really studied at all yet, but I will as it gets closer. Thankfully, my teachers are doing reviews and stuff. My Drama exam is open book, which is nice, so I don't need to bother much about it. Part of the 40 minute play I have to do is 10% of my final mark, which is a monologue-- I hope I don't fuck it up. ^^")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:25 pm

(I'm sure you'll do juts fine Blueh ^^)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:28 pm

(Thanks. ^^' I'm just trying not to overthink the entire thing.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:40 pm

(Yeah. Right now I'm studying for my test. After that I'm done for the day Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:42 pm

(Yay! o7o)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:47 pm

(Yep ^^ anyways how are you? I've been trying to think up some characters that I could rp with you since we only have three XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:49 pm

(I'm... I don't even know. *facedesks* I'm still sick, but not with a cold. I've been having nausea spells, on and off, all day yesterday, and a little today. It just kind of came out of nowhere. eme To be honest, though, Sil, I don't want to put anymore characters on you because you have a lot. I have Alpha, Lillian (when she comes in), and Nate free I think that I can use for shipping... Hmmm....)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:57 pm

(I still have Joss, Swan, and Paris-I killed her but decided to bring her back- I think Swan would be good with Lillian. Paris might be good with Nate because she's shy and doesn't talk much and Nate can bring some silliness into her life. Joss would have to work with Alpha to get him to like her XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:09 pm

(Hm, maybe. But it would probably be better to see how they would react in cannon. We can see where it goes, though. :p

Nate: o7o

Alpha: ...

Lillian: ...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:10 pm

(It would be funny if Alpha was shorter than Joss, though. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:15 pm

(Actually he would be. Joss would only be slightly taller than him.

Swan: ^w^

Paris: o~o'

Joss: eue

XD Swan...you're so lolz.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:15 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
(Cute wittle Jacques with his daddyyyyy... X3)

Greyson nodded, and looped an arm around her. "I'm sure he'll be happy to see you... he always is, after all." The hybrid then walked with her out of the apartment, heading over to the one Phillip and Shiloh stayed in, which wasn't too far away. "I wonder if Jasper calls you by your name now... he always calls you the 'girl Phillip.'" He chuckled, amused by the child's mistake.

---

Nani sort of came out of her daze when Aaron did that, and then abruptly snapped out of it when she realized she was leaning on his bandages. "O-oh dear! I'm not hurting you, am I?" Sounding more like her usual self, she leaned away from him slightly and gazed at him with wide eyes. Then she gave him a little smile, understanding what he was trying to do, but warned, "Please be careful... I'll need to change your bandages soon, and I don't want you reopening any wounds." She leaned her head forward to nuzzle him, since his head at least wasn't injured the way his torso and arms were.

---

Scotty tried to eat, but it was difficult when his throat hurt the way it did. He constantly kept wincing, but he was hungry, so he just tried to cut smaller pieces and was as careful as he could so he wouldn't choke or something.

Tina followed after Greyson as they made their way over to Shiloh and Phillip's apartment. Her legs were still a bit shaky, and felt like jello, so she leaned more on Greyson to keep her balance. She smiled a little when the hybrid mentioned about Jasper, and admitted, "I find it kind of cute... I really don't mind." She had never been called that before, but it didn't really bother her all that much, "I know that Phillip and I look very similar-- almost like twins."

---

"A little..." Aaron admitted, even though he didn't necessarily mind. He tried not to pull a face though, and was inwardly relieved that Nani had pulled away from him enough that it didn't hurt as much. "I would rather shee you alright before me. But thanksh. And I'll try. Jusht... do you think you can do it? Change my bandagesh, I mean..." He wasn't doubting her ability to do her job; he was just concerned for her, and it showed in his visible yellow eye.

---

Stone hated to see Scotty struggling to eat, but the hybrid really couldn't do all that much to help out. Scotty looked tired, too... "Have you taken anything for the pain? I can get you some painkillers if you need them. Don't be afraid to ask."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:17 pm

(AWWWWW YEEEEAAAAAAH! 8D

Alpha: -_-"

Nate: *goes over to Paris* Hi, I'm Nathaniel! o7o But everyone calls me Nate!

Lillian: ....

Swan, I apologize if Lillian scares you. She carries a huge ass gun, and a bone machete. o3o")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:21 pm

(Joss: e3e What's wrong little bluejay?

Paris: Um...hi o.o?

Swan: 070 *hugs Lillian and isn't scared of her at all* :3

XD she doesn't seem to mind.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:26 pm

(Alpha: eme" *shifts away*

She definitely is not his type... o3o"

Nate: What's your name? o7o?

Nate acts more like a hyper kid than anything... Paris, you have been warned.

Lillian: ...get off me.

This isn't going to end well at all. ouo")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:28 pm

(Joss: XD Scared?

Joss don't be a troll!

Paris:.....Paris....eme'

Swan: But this is a welcome hug :3 Don't you want to feel welcome ^7^

Swan stop trying to be cute and focus on not dying! XD Benjy help your sister!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:32 pm

(Alpha: eme

Not really scared. He'd probably punch you out of reflex if you try to be all flirty with him and touch him. And he throws punches rather hard. x7x

Nate: That's a really pretty name! Like you!

Nate's a sweetheart, though. o3o

Lillian: I would rather you not touch me. *pulls Swan off her* eme"

Lillian is taller than Benjy... not by a lot, but it is somewhat noticeable.

Stone: >8[ )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:36 pm

(Joss: I can take a hit...I don't care. Besides I kind of like short guys...e3e

Paris: Um...thanks omo'

Paris is nervous XD

Swan: Why not o.o? Don't you like hugs?

Lillian be careful if you say no then Swan will try something else...like cuddles XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:40 pm

(Alpha: eme *continues to shift away*

Nate: No problem! o7o

He's as dense as a brick when it comes to observing other people's feelings. XD

Lillian: No, I don't. Just, don't touch me. Ever.

Stone: ...

Don't worry, Benjy, you aren't needed. It's your sister... and Lillian. At least none of them are like Joss, no offence to her. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:43 pm

(Joss: XD

You know what's weird I found an old drawing Cay posted on DA and it ships Valerie and Vesper XD

Paris: eme' *shifts away*

Paris that's Alpha's job! XD

Swan: Why not? You're kind of fluffy and that leads to cuddles ^^ *cuddles her tail* Fluffy <3

Swan likes fluffy things XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:46 pm

(Oh wow... I think I know what picture you're talking about. I think she did it on iScribble.

Alpha: Just... stop. eme"

He's a truthteller, so you might get pissed when he calls you out for bluntly lying in his face. And he doesn't lie, either.

Nate: Paris? ono? Are you okay? Am I doing something wrong?

Lillian: eme Get. Off.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:48 pm

(Joss: I don't like lying XD

Paris: *feels awkward* eme'

Swan: But your tail is so fluffy and soft like a pillow <3

XD Lillian it's better if she cuddles your tail than your entire body.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:50 pm

(Well, that's good.

Alpha: eme"

Okay, someone needs to save him. XD

Roy: *comes in and literally starts pushing Alpha away* Sorry about 'im, Zhoss, 'e zhust doesn't know 'ow to take eet.

Nate: oAo?

Lillian: eme Let. Me. Go.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:53 pm

(Joss: It's fine I've met people like that Roy XD

Paris: >~<'

Swan: :3 *strokes Lillian's tail as if it was a pet cat* <3

Swan stop being a troll XD

Swan: No because its fun and I'm kind of bored. Also I don't think my brother wants me to make jokes about him and Scotty because I'd do that if I wasn't allowed to do this.

Stone help them get together or else your relationship might get a bit complicated XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: