The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:12 pm

(Awww... <3 

Roy: Charmeeng? Really? >///>' 

Now I really wanna see when Laura meets Chase for the first time in KHS... And EJ.... It'll be so funny. XD Or watching Roy try to flirt with her would be funny, too.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:17 pm

(Halp. I'm skyping the boys. XD

Laura: Yes! Very charming... owo!

Hehehe, I need to write more KHS when I take a break from Pantheon.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:22 pm

(Oh God. XD Tell them I say hi! 

Roy: Riiiiiight.... >///>' 

She loooooves seeing you in skinny jeans, doesn't she? eue? His ass is decent. XD 

Roy: EXCUSE YOU! e////e' 

And yes you do. o7o Or at least a short story or something.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:26 pm

(They say hi back. XD

Laura: o////o' Ummmmm...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:28 pm

(Yay! o7o 

COME ON LAURA ADMIT IT YOU STARE AT HIM 

Roy: e//n//e' 

Rachel: eue 

She's so going to be the one to ship them... And to urge Roy to ask her out. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:29 pm

(SUP BLUEH! *glomps* )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:38 pm

"Laura please calm down. I only wanted to let her know and let you know that I told her. I've done nothing more. I understand that you're protective of her and that's why I wanted to tell you about this. Roy I'm just explaining to Laura that I told celeste that I have a crush on her. I'm only trying to do the right thing by telling Laura about this instead of keeping it a secret from her." Ronnie explained, he knew he was doing the right thing by telling Laura and only hoped that she would calm down enough in order to see that he was trying to be responsible.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:46 pm

(People are on Skype when I'm about to leave to see a movie XD I'm just going to be too out in the world today.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:13 pm

(SILLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:23 pm

(*slides across the floor* I'm baaaaaaack! o7o *ends up wiping out and flops onto face* xmx' )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:53 pm

(*gasp* oAo Blueh! *epically leaps and faceplants next to you* I'm here for you... and eating a little cereal before I go to bed. XD Tomorrow night I'm gonna be up for a longggg time.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:57 pm

(Nyello. o3o" *totally isn't trying to draw Pantheon!Roy and Baby!Jacques* Good luck for tomorrow. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:08 am

(I'm honestly surprised that you're still awake. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:12 am

(Me too. o3o

Roy: I dunno about you guys, buht I'm goeeng to bed.  

*waves him off* Sure, fine, whatever. You don't have to tell me. Just, Laura, go with him? Also, I think I might know where they can get promise/engagement rings. o3o" *turns to Richard and Anna* Cough 'em over! 

Roy: Whaht? oAo" I cahn't take zeir reengs!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:20 am

(Laura: NO! oAo?!?! *hugs Anna* I'd never do that... </3

Well, you broke her... ouo" *passes out* Nnngggg I'm tired...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:40 am

(I'm back from seeing X-Men 030)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:59 am

Chirpingsong wrote:
(YAY HUGS! *hugs back* owo)

Noticing that Tina was so tense that her back hurt, Nani gave a little smile, "I'll fix that..." She cracked her knuckles and wrung her hands, then moved over next to Tina. The ocelot was gentle, just trying to help Tina relax first before she attacked the tension in the otter's back, "Deep breaths... try to just empty your mind..." She spoke like some sort of yoga instructor, though she had a happy little smile on her face and was almost purring.

---

Scotty gave a slight shrug, feeling a little hungry. He scribbled down, 'I'll make you something, lad.' Of course, he had to include the lad part. It wouldn't be right if he didn't.

(Morning! o3o)

Having never done this before, Tina really didn't know what to expect. She tried to follow Nani's instructions, and tried to make herself react. Thinking about nothing was quite difficult, especially since that wasn't like the otter at all. Just...don't freak out once she starts... Tina did have some issues when it came to being touchy-feelsy, so this was kind of pushing it for her.

---

(D'awww... Scotty.... <3 Now I really want to see you and Stone in KHS... really, really badly. I will die. x7x)

Stone smiled a little at the 'lad' part-- he honestly loved it when Scotty said that, even though he couldn't really hear his voice. "Alright. Thank you." The hybrid slipped off the bed again, and stretched his arms over his head until something cracked in his back.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:13 am

(Also, I just learned today that the sudden falling or jolting feeling you get when you're just about to fall asleep is considered a mild epileptic seizure. Which means, I've had a seizure before... maybe even more than once. :p)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:53 pm

(Damn then I've been having a lot of those lately thanks to nearly falling asleep in class.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:22 pm

(If I recall, those types of seizures are called Myoclonic seizures, I think. They are brief shock-like jerks of muscle, or groups of muscles. Which makes sense. You're awake, or enough to think clearly.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:38 pm

(*totally not sitting here nervously while thinking about the pain/intoxication I will experience tomorrow* ouo" ... *minor internal freakout*

Erm, so how're you guys? o7o")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:39 pm

(Yeah. It takes a second before you go "Oh shit I'm in class!" and then I usually stand up and stretch.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:39 pm

(HI CHIRPY!!! ouo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:40 pm

(I've gone through surgery before on my mouth-- it's not that bad, I promise. I mean, I didn't get my wisdom teeth removed, but still. I actually only have three wisdom teeth. o3o" 

Anyway, I'm alright. Doing homework at the moment.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:43 pm

(REALLY?! That's weird cause I only have three wisdom teeth also!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: