The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:59 pm

Maude was a little wigged out, but she understood he was just worried about his family. If something happened to her son, she would lose it too... "Alright, their home is right this way, that one on the left right there. At least the mother and boy should be home at this time of day. It's too early for the baby to have been up long."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:06 am

Pippa laughed feeling a bit more awake.

---

"I expect the ice people are after Amigo, Flare and me too."he said.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:43 pm

Roy tried not to tense or shift away from Laura as she tended to his hair. Surprisingly, she was a lot more gentle than what he had expected. He was relieved, though, when Laura was finished either way. "Zank you..." He turned back to her and gave her a little kiss on the cheek, a little less tense now. 

---

Rachel shifted closer to EJ as the cat did so to her. "I'm glad you undairstand zat... Nozeeng ees your fault... We're all een zis togezair, even before we knew one anozair." Since they were both supernaturals, they were pretty much in the same predicament since they were born. The bat them nibbled a little at her food, but not all that much.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:48 pm

(Sasha: *looking over my shoulder as I work on Pantheon* Make them have sexy time!

eme' *trying to focus*

Sasha: *starts poking me in the back of the head* Make Laura get preggers!

I will, just not at this very moment. Roy is kind of having a conversation with someone.

Sasha: Make him have a conversation with Laura's--

*smacks a hand over her mouth* You can stop now. o_o' ... Go ask Blueh about her day.

Sasha: Finnnnne... *turns to Blueh* Hai, how was your day? Chirp is being no fun.

-m- I'll pretend I didn't hear that... *still typing*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:54 pm

(Roy: *nearly chokes on water* O/////O?! 

Well, Sasha, I'm currently staying after school to work on some things for Drama... And I'm pretty much surrounded by idiots. I mean, not all, but the majority. And my friend sprained her ankle, and can't even walk, and she's in the play... *facedesks repeatedly* xnx)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:55 pm

(*lurks*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:56 pm

(Sasha: *chuckles at Roy* You alright there? eue

*looks up from Pantheon* I'm on page 26... I have an appointment today like usual, but I think that's all that's happening for me today. Oh! But I did get accepted to a college that I can start in the fall. ^w^ I'm sorry that you're surrounded by a bunch of Drama idiots. XD You just be that one awesome sensible person in the group, and it'll be okay. ^^')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:00 pm

(Roy: *continues to choke on his water* >/////
Welp, he's done. XD I don't think Laura would complain if he did.... X3 

And wow. o3o' I'm really excited to see chapter 2. I have dance for only 2 hours today, so I'll be back around 7:00pm. That's great, though, that you're accepted! o7o I'm so proud! <3 

I'm not exactly the only one, and I'm very tempted to threaten to flay them with my own hands. Yeah. xnx *flails* I'll need all I can get.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:05 pm

(Hiya Sil! o3o

Breathe, Roy, breathe! XD *whacks him on the back a few times*

Aww, thanks! o7o Hopefully I'll get this chapter done today, but the chapter itself only has five pages so far... e3e Dammit. But there are 26 pages of the book as a whole, which sounds way more epic. XD Hopefully it'll be here for you to read this evening.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:05 pm

Thoroughly embarrassed, Chase half-turned away from her, trying to make his blush go away as he fiddled with his hair, "D-don't laugh at me..." His feelings weren't hurt, it was clear that he was just incredibly embarrassed about being caught fussing over her like that.

---

"But you're safe here..." Marie assured him, also trying to comfort herself. She held his hand in both of her smaller ones, refusing to believe that something bad would happen to him.

---

Laura was quite happy once she was finished with Roy's hair, and smiled up at him when he kissed her cheek. Then she slipped off the bed, asking, "Do you want to eat anything before we go? If not, we can always get some food later." She knew he was anxious to see the two in the infirmary, and wasn't sure if he would have any appetite until his worries were calmed.

Meanwhile, EJ was relaxing with Rachel. He didn't bother picking at his food at the moment, just leaning against the bat while she nibbled at a piece of toast.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:28 pm

"I don't mind if you fuss a bit." Pippa replied and put her arms around him to give him a gentle hug.

---

Hopefully I am, he thought and just picked up Marie and held her to him instead.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:36 pm

(Awwww, Pippa... ouo)

Still embarrassed, Chase gave Pippa an awkward little smile and draped an arm around her, starting to get used to her being close to him. He reached up with his other hand to pull the ribbon out of her hair, so her long multicolored locks flowed down onto her shoulders. He then smoothed it, combing her hair with his fingers, unable to help it, "Well, then I'm gonna mess with your hair." He chuckled a little, "I like it when you leave it down..."

---

Marie was a little surprised when Duel grabbed her around the waist and just lifted her up like that, but she, like Chase, was getting used to all the things that came along with her relationship. One of those things was a drastic size and strength difference; Duel could easily hold her up off the ground, being over two feet taller than she was. She draped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:43 pm

(Pippa: ^///^')

Pippa usually kept her hair up since it got in her face most of the time. She blew some of her hair out of her face. "More like you like it when it's all over my face." she teased and her tail started to wag.

---

Duel kissed he top of her head and held her tightly to him. He was used to Marie not being made out of lava and stuff, but the height difference he was always used to. He wasn't used to someone taller than him other than his parents. Marie usually kept his mind off of sad stuff like that, but now is was what he mostly thought about.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:59 pm

(Roy: *coughs and sputters* *catches his breath* I-I'm okay! >////<" 

Frickle frackle.... eue 

Roy: x////x

Anyway, take your time on the chapter, but I would love to see it soon. o3o" Who was Roy talking to in it?) 

Roy slipped his feet off the bed, and stood up next to Laura. He was reminded again of their size difference, but it was nothing like Duel and Marie's. "Well... I don't know. I mean, I feel a leettle 'ungry, buht not zat much... I don't wahnt to, y'know..." He trailed off, acting a little awkward again. He didn't want to aggrivate his stomach into throwing the food up, which wasn't really good for anyone. 

---

Rachel put the piece of toast down after nibbling at a little less than one fourth of the toast. Now, she was starting to feel a little hungry, but didn't want to push herself. She purred a little, as EJ leaned against her. She rested her head against his, her arms going back to wrap themselves around EJ again.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:06 pm

(I have to leave for my appointment shortly, but I decided on what kind of animal Jax is! o7o He's my own version of a Grimalkin. The term "Grimalkin" is used differently in just about every book or legend its used in, but generally it means a grey-colored feline creature. My Grimalkin species are basically the Pantheon version of mutant housecats. XD They are dark-colored feline animals about the size of your basic housecat, with a slim, sleek body build, very large ears, and somewhat flat, rabbit-like noses. Their fur is always a shade of black, grey, or blue, and they have six legs instead of just four-- they have two sets of forelegs with a unique double-shoulder. They are about as intelligent as your basic housecat.

Bebe and any other Chao will be converted into a Grimalkin for book purposes. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:11 pm

(Fawn: 070 Chan!

Wumbo: -_-'

XD

Yay new animal species other than Monster Wolves XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:19 pm

(Oh! And I finally typed up an actual new look for Greyson. XD He's 3/4 fox and 1/4 pangolin. o3o

So, his fur is a russet color, but he has dark grey markings on his arms, legs, ears, and his hair is grey too. He has a white muzzle and chest, and violet eyes. Instead of a fox tail, he has a pangolin tail, and the armor runs up from his tail, all along his spine, and ends at the base of his skull, where his hair starts.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:22 pm

(Those sound really cool! o7o' I'm guessing that Jax will be a shade of blue. :p 

Roy: ....I'm goeeng to 'ate 'im even more 'ere, aren't I? 

Probably, because he's gonna be one trolly housecat that demands attention. But he would help you wih your PTSD, so there's also that. 

Jax: o3o' 

Roy: ...

And that sounds awesome! o7o' So Greyson babies would be more fox than pangolin, then. 

Tina: o///o)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:24 pm

(Fawn would bug Ronnie a lot, but he wouldn't mind XD

Fawn: Chan! <3

Wumbo would just ignore everyone, but would purr if people pet him.

Wumbo: >///>')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:38 pm

(Awww, Roy, you'll love Jax. Even if he is a troll. XD

And yes, Greyson babies can be fox-like. ouo Babiesssss.... <3 I spent a lot of this morning working on character descriptions and children designs. I've made deigns for Lauroy (we know them already XD), Aarani, Jayre, Tinson, aaaand... Relliot. o3o I think I started more designs but didn't finish them yet.

Let's see if I remember them all...

Laura and Roy have Jacques and Angelique.

Nani and Aaron have Lainey and a boy named Dante. I might still use Heather, too, though the randomized said only two kids. XD

Flare and Jayden have two boys named Leif and Hunter. I went with nature-like names like the original Jayre babies, just a bit more common and modern. The boys are only a year apart in age.

Tinson has a boy to start, Jakob, but then their little girl Karina (or Ruby, can't decide XD) comes along when he's ten, sort of as a surprise second child.

Relliot has twin girls Sara and Sylvia, and then their son Riley. ouo

I plan on redoing the Pipase baby designs, because Lacey doesn't look enough like her parents and Nichole looks like a mini Pippa clone. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:16 pm

(XD Clones shall rule the world.

Flare: e3e I have sons...this is good

What are their designs?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:17 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
Maude was a little wigged out, but she understood he was just worried about his family. If something happened to her son, she would lose it too... "Alright, their home is right this way, that one on the left right there. At least the mother and boy should be home at this time of day. It's too early for the baby to have been up long."

"Thank you..." Lance said, "Thank you for taking care of them..."

He practically sprinted to the door bu managed to knock softly enough to not wake Libra if he were sleeping
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:49 pm

(Babies! o7o For some reason, I totally imagine an Arani son named Dante... Even though I think of Devil May Cry Dante, mostly. XD

Tina: o////o"

Greyson is gonna spoil you rotten when you're pregnant. XD And you know it. 

Jayden: o///o....? 

Rachel: I 'ave tweens..... o//u//o

And a little boy named Riley. <3)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:51 pm

(Flare: e3e *cuddles Jayden* <3

XD She likes the idea of babies.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:52 pm

(Jayden: o////o 

I thought she would. XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: