The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:05 am

(A story on Flare and EJ meeting as kids would be so cute <3 Flare will be all lovey and stuff >w<

Little!Flare: *huggles EJ* <3 *purrs* I love you.

Flare: -_-')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:55 am

(*lies flopped on the floor* *incoherent mumbling* 

Roy: .... Whaht 'appened? 

*mumbles* Death... And writers that don't give mercy... *dies* 

Roy: ....Your favourite charactair died in Gone, deedn't zey? 

Not my favourite.... But.... Death... *goes back to babbling again* 

Roy: *pats Blue's shoulder, before looking up* And zis ees why I nevair 'ave to worry about 'er keelleeng me. As cruel as zat might sound. 

*sobbing noises* ;~; )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 12:20 pm

(...I have just finished the Gone series. Less than five minutes ago. And I have no idea what to do with myself anymore. *dies*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:04 pm

(Aww, I hate it when a character you love dies and then the book ends. oAo It just makes you feel kinda sad. *takes Blueh and gives huggles* And yes, this is why no dearly loved characters need to worry about dying... because we would die with them from feels. </3

Time to find a new book to read! ^^')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:11 pm

(Over 40% of the kids died from the first book... From over 350, to less than 190. oAo I didn't cry... I just felt...empty. *dies* Kind of spoilers, but another character that kind of liked the other somewhat main character that died also died, and.... *dies and bashes my head against the wall* He was the one with super strength, and he never wanted it. oAo 

But I'm already way ahead of you. Besides Pantheon as you're writing it, I'm finally getting around to reading The Fault in our Stars, which is probably not a good idea. But oh well.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:15 pm

(Oooh, I saw the movie commercials for that, and it looks absolutely endearing. Feels will die. ;u; But yaaay Pantheon counts as a book you're reading even though it takes forever because I'm still writing it! XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:17 pm

(I saw a post on Tumblr about TFioS themed tissue packets.... I think I'll be needing one of those. XD After that, I might read Wicked, and maybe try to read Under the Dome by Steven King. The TV show is throwing me off, but I still love it. o3o" All 1000 pages of it. 

Anyway, can I read the rest of chapter 2? o3o? *really wants to read Roy's daddy speech*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:22 pm

(Sure. It's still not quite done yet, but I added a few pages. I left off when Roy fell asleep, right? o3o

I haven't read a book in a while... I have a few sitting upstairs for me to read, and I'll probably get to them soon. I'm just a little busy with housework, applying for part-time jobs, and writing my own books. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:24 pm

(Yeah. o3o" And that's okay. ^^" 

Yeah. Same. With school, I haven't touched a lot. But today, I just started reading, and I couldn't stop for three hours. XD What's funny, though, is at the end of the book, Lana (the Healer) made a comment about turning the entire FAYZ into a book, and a movie, about what happened. And I'm sure Michael Grant was giggling to himself when he put that in there. I know it. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:25 pm

(Gotta love it when a writer messes with the fourth wall just a little... XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:27 pm

(Oh yeah. You don't even want to get me started on Homestuck with forth walls. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:29 pm

(Oh gawd... XD Anyway, I send you a PM with more Chapter 2 nonsense. XP I really wanna get done with this chapter, because the next few I have planned out are kind of epic and I reeeeally wanna get to those parts. *flails* But my impatience is not helping me write. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:29 pm

(*goes to read it* o3o)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:36 pm

(*squeals and flops over* x7x <3333 ROY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! *dies* 

Hehehe.... 'Laura-mode'..... X3 )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:38 pm

(Laura: Hell yeah! >8D

Just wait until she is pregnant and has mood swings. XD BUT YES ROY YOU ARE SO SWEET! <3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:40 pm

(Oh my God.... I'm kind of scared... No offence. o3o" 

Roy: o///o" 

And it's funny because he doesn't try to be sweet... He's just honest. And just Roy. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:47 pm

(I'm totally gonna have to put an awkward flirty scene in there somewhere, during the time when they're still trying for a baby. XDDDD It might go something like this:

Roy: *walks into the private wing of the house* Laura, I'm home... Jeez, today was rough. Politics are so--

Laura: *interrupts and tears her clothes off* Roy! Let's put a bun in the oven! >83

Roy: ....!

And then I crack up laughing. XDDDD Nah, I might not make it as comedic, but it's funny to think of it that way.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:50 pm

(OH MY GOD PLEASE, ESPECIALLY SINCE ROY HAS NO IDEA HOW TO BE FIRTY OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO FUCKING CRY--! *falls of my bed and dies laughing* XDDDDDD 

AND BECAUSE AWKWARDNESS, SOMETHING NEEDS TO BREAK 

I'M EYEING YOU, ROY! 

Roy: e///e?! 

I'm going to enjoy that a little too much. X3)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:56 pm

(*laughs with you* Oh gawd, yes... XDDDDD Poor Roy. Laura would just be so blunt about it, too.

Laura: o///o' ... Oh dear...

Hey, it's how you bring little Jacques into the world. ^^')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:59 pm

(I know she would. XDDDD *dies laughing again* x7x 

Roy: x////x 

But yes, that's right! And you can show how, when it comes to romance, or in this case, the frickle frackle, that Roy is just.... Roy. XD I'm going to laugh so hard. 

Also, I've been meaning to ask this. Are you going to mention that Pantheon was based on a RP at all?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:09 pm

(I can put a note in, and of course I'll put down something about how you guys conspired with me. XD I'm not too worried about that part yet because the book itself is nowhere near finished.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:11 pm

(Okay. o3o" I'm going to laugh, and then cry, if this gets published and becomes the next Hunger Games or something.... ROY, YOU CAN BE FAMOUS ABOUT YOUR AWKWARD SEX LIFE! 

Roy: e/////e" 

Anyway, as much as this I'd NSFW, I would kill for something about Roy's first time having sex and losing his virginity. Just, yes. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:24 pm

(What does NSFW mean...? o7o" 

Laura: W-we are not talking about our sex life! O///O')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:26 pm

(It means 'Not Safe for Work'. Basically, anything sex related. o3o" 

It's pretty much written everywhere, especially since you want to conceive! 

Roy: SHUT UP BLUE! >/////<" 

eue")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:29 pm

(Oooh, okay. XD

Laura: But... I... we... *stammers awkwardly* o//A//o')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: