The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:16 pm

"Well that I guess I have that to look forward to when we get home." Pippa said.

---

"It's perfectly safe though. The potion doesn't taste like anything and it will last while your pregnant, the birthing is said to be a bit easier too." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:19 pm

(I see what you did there.... X3

Roy: I-I'm not mopey! e/////e"

Well, you aren't now. Razz

I'm used to running around in a body suit and tights. It's no biggie. XD)

Roy wasn't the type to peak at all, but she was literally a few feet from him. So, it was kind of difficult to keep his train of thought on task... which was pretty much derailing and in a ditch at the moment. Oh Aurora... Goddammit, stop thinking that! His face was still really red, and he had no way of reducing the blood in his face at all.

---

It took Rachel a moment to get her voice back, "I'm sorry..." Her apology didn't really do much, and she almost couldn't look at him now. She saw all the pain, all the fear, and all the guilt behind his yellow eyes... "Z-zis eesn't your fault...E-eet n-nevair was..." Her voice was now quiet, barely a whisper. She was trying to keep her composure, but was barely succeeding.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:27 pm

"Y-yeah, I guess so..." Chase agreed awkwardly, giving her a little smile as they walked together. He was glad that Sasha wasn't there to tease him about being all nervous like a teenager on his first date, and managed to relax a little.

----

"W-well... We're not ready to have children yet, anyway, so let's not worry too much..." Marie decided, thinking they should get married before having children. She and Duel hadn't even started on wedding plans yet, though at least their family knew about it now. Er, well, Marie's family... she was really the only one of the two that had one.

----

(Ahahahaha! Poor Roy... XD This is just too funny.

Sasha: *sidles over to Roy* You're thinking about just how far the pale markings on her belly go, aren't you...? eue

Laura: Aljfdgkbnoh--! D8< *throws a knife at Sasha*

Sasha: Gotta go bye! *hurries away*)

Hurriedly pulling on the last of her clothes, Laura said, "A-alright, I'm finished." She was working on getting over the idea of wearing clothes meant for warmer weather, though she still couldn't go in just a tank top and shorts. Rather, she wore a pair of knee-length leggings, a denim skirt, and a pale yellow shirt with long sleeves. The outfit was probably still too warm, especially with her thick fur, but she didn't seem to care.

(One day you are gonna overheat and pass out, missy...)

----

"Th-then why do I feel this way...?" EJ asked quietly, not sounding accusing, just a little lost. He was trying not to have another meltdown, and the IV was helping keep him sort of calm, but there was only so much that could be done.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:33 pm

Pippa was starting to feel a bit tired after the walk." Can we go back, I'm getting kind of tired." she said.

---

"True, but it's good to know these kinds of things." he answered. His somewhat adopted family knew except for Pele. He didn't know a lot about weddings so it was kind of hard for him to help.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:35 pm

(Hurhurhur.... eue

Roy: *buries his face in his hands* X//////X

This is something... and there has to be a moment in KHS where Laura gets heatstroke, and Roy panicking. o3o")

Letting out a sigh of relief at that, Roy turned around to face Laura. He had to admit, she looked quite nice in what she was wearing, but he was a little surprised about the long sleeves. He knew that she was self conscious about her body, and was tempted to point it out, but held his tongue. Finally, he smiled a little and said, "You look nice." He wasn't exactly the type for fashion, but he was pretty decent. The bat's face suddenly went a little red as he said, "I should change, too...."

---

"Because you don't like seeng your loved ones 'urt... b-believe me, I know.... I-I know w-why you feel zis way, b-buht eet's not your fault...." Rachel didn't want him to freak out, either, but she could only do so much.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:37 pm

"Of course," Chase replied, since that was what he had wanted in the first place. He started to lead her home, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and holding her close to his side.

---

Marie nodded, "Of course..." She then thought about all of the children and pregnant women she saw frequently with her job, and promised herself that she would have that someday. Maybe just not someday soon. The mouse asked, "Do you mind if our wedding is very small? It would make no sense for it to take up too much time, and have too many people there... there's just so much going on that requires everyone's attention."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:42 pm

Pippa smiled a bit and leaned a bit on him, she was happy that they were together.

---

"It's fine by me. I'm not a big fan of crowds of people." he replied. He got very awkward around a bunch of people.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:45 pm

(Yes... because it will totally happen... probably in KHS and here, too... XD Laura, you need to learn to wear sleeveless shirts and shorts like a normal person.)

"Oh, uh... I can leave, or just not look... um..." Laura told him, not exactly sure what he wanted her to do. She plucked up her hairbrush and started running it through her long, thick hair, trying not to blush but still getting a bit pink.

----

Pushing himself upright, EJ was once again quiet for a moment before pressing close to Rachel again, hiding his face against her. He tried not to cry, but it was a hopeless fight... A few tears made their way down his face as he tried to accept what Rachel said. He hiccuped, but managed not to break down into miserable sobs, which was was a win for Rachel; she had managed to comfort him at least a little.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:49 pm

Suddenly, Chase realized he wasn't sure where he was going, and he asked, "Um... your place or mine...?"

---

"Alright," Marie was glad he didn't mind a small wedding, because the only people going would probably be her family and his obsidian friend, Ronnie.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:51 pm

(I really wanna see Roy panic, because he will flip out. Usually, he can handle it kind of well, but with his sweet Laura.... he would be a wreck. XD)

Roy didn't really know what he wanted-- he would rather not have a repeat of him almost completely nude once in front of Laura by accident, but he was still feeling a little clingy. Knowing that she wouldn't look, either, he swung his legs off the side of the bed and stood, his face a little red, "I'll be kueeck...."

---

Rachel wrapped her arms around EJ as he pressed against her. She could see the fight he had with not crying, and mostly succeeded.... but still, a few tears fell. The bat tried not to cry with him, and murmured reassuring words into his ear, "Ssh... eet's alright... I'm 'ere...."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:53 pm

"It doesn't matter. Just pick one." she replied with a yawn.

---

"Would you mind if I asked Flare to come?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:03 pm

(Omigosh, yes... Especially if it happened when they weren't at school, or were alone somewhere. She's totally gonna ruin their first date by getting heatstroke... XD

Laura: o//A//o')

"U-um, okay..." Laura ended up just turning around and facing the wall, running her brush through her hair and trying to ignore the fact that Roy was about to get dressed. This was about as awkward as it was when she had, and she wasn't sure if she liked it better with the roles reversed or not... Just don't look. Don't look like you did that one time by accident...

---

Ruth came in while Rachel was trying to comfort the cat; she was a little caught off guard, but then recovered and said, "I brought you kids some breakfast. Take your time and eat slowly, I don't want your stomachs getting sick from stress and medication." That was mostly directed at EJ, but it went for Rachel too, especially her next statement, "I expect you both to finish your food."

The mouse set the tray at the foot of the bed, careful not to spill anything, "You'll be getting visitors soon, I expect, so try to collect yourselves. You'll need a shower today, Elliot, and a healer can help you if you need it--"

"I-I can do it myself!" EJ stammered, distracted by the awkward notion of someone helping him shower. Sure, he might need help stepping in and out of a bathtub, but that was it... nobody was seeing him naked. Just no.

Ruth smiled a bit; she apparently said that just to make the cat react comically like that, in an attempt to lighten the mood. She then left, chuckling, "Alright..."

----

"Uhhh..." Chase didn't know the way to Pippa's place very well, so he just headed to his own apartment, leading the smaller canine to his home. He led her inside after unlocking the door, and offered, "If you're tired, you can nap in my bed... it'll be more comfortable than the couch."

-----

"No, not at all. If she wants to come, she may," Marie replied, smiling a bit, "You don't have many people you see as family... you should invite the ones you have." She reached over to grasp his hand and give his fingers a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:08 pm

"Can you stay with me...I don't want to be alone." she said, she had been leaned more on him since she was feeling really tired.

---

"Yeah, I'm only really debating about Pele...she's...distant." he replied and he squeezed her hand back.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:12 pm

(Oh my God.... Why can I totally see that happen....? XD

Roy: oAo?

He'll die. There's no better word to describe what would happen. :p)

Roy was quick to change out of Chase's clothes and into some others that actually fit, more or less. He would have to return the canine's clothes when he had the chance, too. He didn't think Chase was at the infirmary. Just putting on some shorts and a plain green t-shirt, Roy spoke, "I'm done...." Thankfully.

---

The idea of eating really made Rachel's stomach squirm a little. She wasn't hungry at all, and was feeling sick just thinking about it. Trying to ignore the feeling, she nodded a little, "Zank you, Ruz...." The bat lightened up a little when EJ acted out like that, but other than that, she was mostly quiet.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:22 pm

"Uh... I-I guess I can, if you want..." Chase was definitely wary of that idea, but walked with her into the bedroom anyway. He sat on the edge of the bed, looking around in the drawer of his bedside table for a book he could read while Pippa napped.

----

"I don't think it's a good idea..." Marie admitted, a little worried at the mention of Pele.

----

"Okay," Laura turned around to face Roy, relieved. She couldn't help but ask him, "May I brush your hair...? Then we can get a little breakfast and visit the others in the infirmary." The marten couldn't help but think about playing with Roy's hair... she just loved it so much...

----

EJ sat up and looked at the food. He wasn't sure how much he wanted to eat, but he did pick up a plastic cup of juice on the tray and took a sip of it. The cat pushed the covers off his feet, rubbing a little at his white paw with one hand, which was a bit sore after kicking at a robot man yesterday. One of the claws had been torn out in his struggle, but it would grow back.

(White paw... owo <3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:28 pm

Roy blushed at that, and was about to object, but then he remembered about yesterday. So, with a bit of a sigh, he gave in-- it was probably not the last time he would. "Zhust....make eet kueeck." The bat tried to not get paranoid, but it wasn't exactly easy. Roy sat on the edge of the bed, with his socked feet on the floor.

---

(White paw. <3)

Rachel seriously didn't want to eat, and she could tell EJ didn't really want to, either. However, she would rather not have Ruth biting her ear off for not finishing it. It coming back up was probably worse than Ruth, but if she took her time, it wouldn't be that bad.... Sitting on the edge of the bed, Rachel picked at her food a little, not really sure what to say at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:29 pm

Pippa just flopped onto the bed. She didn't even bother with covers. She almost fell right asleep when her face hit the pillow.

---

"Pele cursed too so, it might not be good. She sounds angry all the time so having her cheering angrily won't be good." Duel added.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:59 pm

Laura happily climbed up onto the bed and brushed Roy's hair for him. Fortunately, she was pretty good at it, thanks to taking care of her own hair and Celeste's over the years, so it didn't take very long and she didn't tug at his hair too much. She pulled it back in a little braid, unable to resist, "There we go..."

---

(Yessss white paw... <3)

EJ poked at his food a little, too, and glanced up at Rachel, "I'm not really hungry, either... but I guess we need to eat a little..." He shifted closer to her again, trying to reassure her, "I... I guess you're at least partially right.. about it not being my fault... I-I mean, they were trying to protect me, b-but... it's not my fault that the Sect is evil."

---

Chase looked down at Pippa, and couldn't help but fret. He shifted her into a more comfortable position, but didn't worry about a blanket because it was quite warm and he didn't want her to get too hot.

---

Marie nodded, agreeing, "I don't think the Devas would want her here... no offense. Perhaps you can visit her sometime and let her know about us..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:07 pm

Lance slipped into the Deva's camp finally. When he saw the devastation his eyes widened. He was quick to start running around looking for them.

"Zero? Evey?" the last name he choked out afraid for the worst, "L...Libra...?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:07 pm

Pippa smiled a bit."You fussing?" she teased.

----

"Yeah. Also ice people are most likely doing something and Pele will be more worried about her kingdom." Duel said.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:15 pm

(Omigawd poor Lance... ;A; They're okay, I promise...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:28 pm

Someone noticed Lance when he entered the stretch of land devastated by the battle the day before. It was Maude, who was just on a walk and was surveying the damage. The cheetah woman's ears tilted back as she noticed this man came from the woods, "Who are you?!" She didn't recognize him from the Sect, so maybe he was just a rogue searching for his family. One name he said sounded familiar... "And... you're talking about Libra Marshall? The baby?" Maude and a few other women had helped take care of the baby, especially when his mother was ill, prior to Zero's arrival.

----

"H-hey! I thought you were sleeping!" Chase squawked, his face going red. He hadn't expected Pippa to catch him mid-fuss.

----

"I guess you have a point," Marie sighed, wishing the world had less wars.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:42 pm

"Yes!" Lance said lifting his hands showing he wasn't armed nor a threat, "My name is Lance Kuroneko. I was their caretaker before the Sect ended the world...please tell me they're here...TELL ME THEY'RE ALIVE!"

The desperation in his voice made him seem heartbroken.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:49 pm

"R-relax!" Maude's voice softened, and she reached a hand out to him to try to calm him, "They're just fine... The Marshall family is here, safe and sound. My name Maude Stellan. I can take you to your family, if you calm down and come with me."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:50 pm

Lance took a few shaky breaths but did calm himself, "Thank you. Thank you so much..."

He followed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: