The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:08 pm

(I was thinking KHS.... Roy, Rachel, and Chase. :p 

Rachel: Um... You don't need zat many designs.... ono' )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:08 pm

(It's just now occurring to me why I missed this group while at BMT. We're the epic kind of weird.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:09 pm

(Yep. Pretty much. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:10 pm

(XD

ORION! WE NEED TO MAKE FINN'S FILE!!! *flails* *has Orion sitting next to me playing Fire Emblem* -_-" )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:11 pm

(XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:12 pm

(Finn: What?

Different Finn my little goat XD

Finn: Ok, I got confused there XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:13 pm

(Yeah...

Zero: Are you talking about...?

Yep!

Zero: Fuck...fucking shit...

*evil laughter*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:14 pm

(Oh wow.... 

Characters: ....we're fucked, aren't we? 

Yeah, probably. owo" )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:15 pm

(*huggles Pluto back* Hey you. X3

Omigawd Sil you did...? XD

Yeah, but it's also sort of depressing since Winter doesn't know if they're alive or dead. omo' And if they did die, she'll keep regaining her memories from before she was reborn and will eventually recall their deaths. ;m; But in this picture they are a big happy family and Kintane is just a baby. And they are happy and together and stuff. <3)

While Zero started wreaking havoc on the battlefield, Sasha ran as fast as her legs could carry her-- it was pretty handy that she was a woman standing at about six feet tall, because her legs were nice and long. She came sprinting into Safekeep, just yelling to get people out of her way if they didn't move fast enough, and pretty much exploded into the infirmary, knocking over a healer who was standing too close to the door, "I need a doctor!"

Chase was focusing on Pippa until he noticed Rachel was there, and he sat up a little straighter, "Rachel, is that you?" He didn't want to leave Pippa, but at the same time he wanted to comfort the girl he saw as his second little sister. Then Sasha came bursting in with Roy in her arms, and he stood up, his eyes widening, "The hell?!"

"Is Flare here?!" Nani called as she let go of Rachel to help Sasha with Roy, hoping the magic healer was there to help, "Or any magic healer at all?! Anyone!" She started applying pressure to the wound on Roy's leg, using all of her physical might to compress it to stop the bleeding, practically cutting off the bat's circulation, "We also need a transfusion going! Come on, help me here!"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:21 pm

(Orion! We have work to do!!! *flies away with Chirpy to Word*

Zero: We're dead...we're dead, so dead, all gonna dead, deader than dead, dead as a doornail

Libra: *smacks Zero* Shut up! Finn's not that bad...is he?

Zero: xnx" Trust me...you don't wanna find out.)

Jonah and Don clashed, sparks flying off of their blades as they did. Slash after slash, parry after parry and trick shot after trick shot. The two were on par with each other. One swing Jonah had to block awkwardly and the blade slipped off and cut right through his arm.

"Shit..." Jonah cursed sliding back, "Not again..."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:24 pm

"I'm right here!" Flare called and went over to see why she was needed. She was covered in dried blood, but thankfully it wasn't her own. "Move your hands." she ordered.

---

"Go and see to Rachel...I'll be ok." Pippa told Chase, she figured the bat would need more comfort than she did.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:24 pm

(Aw no! D8 </3 They better be alive.... They must be a happy family.... *dies*) 

Rachel had shakily looked up when she heard Chase's voice-- her face was red from crying. She was shaking like a leaf, still practically clinging onto Scotty with all her might. However, that was also when she saw Sasha burst into the infirmary with her brother in the canine's arms, and she managed to find her voice, "R-Roy?!" It quickly died out in a sound that almost sounded like she was going to choke. 

Roy was barely conscious by this time, so he barely heard anything that was going on. He barely responded to anything, but was still shaking and taking in choppy breaths. He was trying to hold on, but his shock, as well as the bullet wound, were lowering his blood pressure. N-no... 
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:30 pm

Jonah was now on the defensive...and losing a lot of blood really fast from the severed limb.

"Aw what's the matter? Did losing your arm really hinder your abilities that much?" Don taunted as he swung.

Jonah dodged swiftly trying to figure out how the hell to go about this without getting killed.

~

Satisfied that the main force was falling back, Zero started looking around for anyone who was hurt and either bringing them in...or if they were enemies finishing the job, which was another way of saying capturing them.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:35 pm

(Just make sure this other Fin doesn't end up being too OP... Zero is bad enough. XD I understand your friend shows interest in joining, but we don't want a single character to swoop in and make everything go haywire, especially since we do have a basic plotline of Sect vs. Devas. I'm a little wary of this new character, from what little I've heard about him...)

Chase was pretty sure he was going to have something worse than an asthma attack when he saw Roy like that... more like a heart attack. He hurried over, his eyes wide, and grabbed Rachel, pulling her to him so tightly it was like she was fighting him, when she wasn't. He stared over at Roy blankly, terrified, but felt a tiny bit of relief when Flare came over.

Nani quickly pulled her hands back so Flare could take over, trying not to be freaked out by the amount of blood on her hands. Don't think about it don't think about it don't think about it....

Sasha was still shirtless, standing there in her jeans and underwear. She jumped when someone tapped on her shoulder, and looked up to see Scotty standing there with his overshirt in one hand, extended towards her. A little surprised to be offered the plaid shirt, she accepted it and pulled it on, buttoning it in a sudden moment of modesty, "Thanks, cottonball..."

"You're welcome," Scotty replied in a raspy, quiet voice, because his throat had been punched earlier. He was fine in his t-shirt, and had too much chivalry to let a lass stand there without a shirt on when he had one to offer her.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:38 pm

(Cottonball. XD) 

Rachel honestly jumped and flinched away from Chase's touch at first, but then she saw who it was. She let out another choking noise, before clinging to the canine again, not able to watch the healers with Roy.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:43 pm

(Scotty is a gentleman. A very cottony-looking one. XD)

Chase held Rachel's head against him, her face against his shoulder, as though he was preventing her from looking even if she somehow got the courage to. He knew that Flare would be able to help Roy, and that once the bleeding was stopped he would be fine... but seeing him like that, ghostly pale with blood all over him... It was enough to make anyone's heart stop for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:46 pm

(Very much so. XD) 

Rachel's crying was muffled because of Chase's shoulder, and she was thankful he was there and alright. She had no idea he had attacked Pippa's ex boyfriend before, and just tried to calm herself down. Roy will be fine... Flare won't let him die... H-he'll be okay.... However, her mind was going over the dreaded 'what ifs', and they weren't helping the situation at all, "C-Chase...." The bat managed to choke out, rather pathetically.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:55 pm

Jonah got a stupid idea. Like a really stupid idea. He could see where all the Devas weapons and ammo, the little that they managed to get a hold of...Roy was going to kick his ass for this.

He bobbed and weaved passed strikes until he was inside the compound.

"Looking for a new weapon huh?" Don sneered slowly approaching, "I thought you didn't know how to use guns."

"I don't..." Jonah said struggling to stand up now, he'd lost a lot of blood now, "But...I do know what happens when you like an ammo dump on fire!"

And with that Jonah flicked his blade shooting a fire wave at Don. The vulpine dodged it easily...but immediately regretted it as a crate of explosives caught fire.

"Shit..."

BOOM!
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 5:03 pm

(Roy: ....Zhonah, I already deedn't like you. You 'ave no idea 'ow much I 'ate you. 

Now you're sounding like Karkat. Except you aren't yelling all the time. :p 

Roy: >_>' )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 5:05 pm

(EXPLOSIONS! o7o *flails*)

"It's alright..." Chase told her, "Flare is taking care of him." He smoothed her hair, then rubbed at her ears like he did for Roy quite often. Honestly, it was usually the male twin who was always needing some comfort (not that Chase would say that to Roy's face), so things could get even more emotional when it was Rachel acting like this.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 5:09 pm

(Yaaaaaay! 

Roy: ... 

Dude, go back to bleeding out. Mmkay?

Roy: >n< ) 

Rachel was starting to calm down at his words, and the fact that he was rubbing at her ears like that. It was a lot more effective on Roy, but it was effective enough for her. She coughed, trying to form a voice, not that it really happened, "O-oh G-God...." Calm down.... EJ's gonna be fine... And Roy's going to be okay.... 
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 5:50 pm

"Aaaaaaaaah!!!!" Jonah screamed as he fell and smashed through the roof of the infirmary, "Damn that sucked..."

Last edited by CharmedPluto on Fri May 23, 2014 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 6:41 pm

Flare was able to heal Roy so he wouldn't die of bleeding out. He would need to be taken care of for a while."That's all I can do for now. Get him a bed." she answered.

----

Pippa was a bit worried, but knew that getting up and taking a look would be a bad idea. She just laid there feeling helpless.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:02 pm

Jonah lay on the floor of the infirmary. His arm had been burnt shut due to losing it when fighting Don...of course where the other Cyborg was he didn't know.

Don had survived the explosion...though he was in no condition to continue fighting so he started falling back with the main force.

"Simmons..." he growled sheathing his blade in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:18 pm

(*doesn't now what to do* 030')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: