The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silcat
Anonymous

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:31 pm

"You might have to choose. He's...sick and he can't let anything go. You do something bad to him and he'll never forget or forgive. He has ways of finding out what breaks people." she said and tried to wipe her tears away.

----

Flare only understood 'Hurt and please help.' She looked over at Duel and sighed. "Duel, I can't use my fire on you to heal you. I know about the ice people, what I'm going to do is have you go to Marie and have her try and fix you up. You can be bandaged up." Flare said.

"But-" Duel tried to say, but Flare cut him off.

"No butts Duel! Now go!" Flare said and point towards Marie.

Duel sighed in defeat there was no use arguing with Flare. He slowly walked over to mouse.

-----

"Y-yes." Malt answered.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:40 pm

"I thought so." Jonah said crossing his arms, "After all, my wingmans body were what saved your life. Her serial number in on your left forearm."

He started to walk off drawing his sword, "Being a cyborg is hard enough without knowing where your parts came from. Just remember the AI who gave her body for you."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:43 pm

(GIANT TEXT. o.o How do you do that?! o7o?!

Just go and talk to him about feels and kiss him. >83 *pushes Stone at the sheepy*)

A little relieved, Laura pushed herself upright, grunting a little because of how sore and weak she still was at the moment. Then she looped her arms around Roy, leaning her head against him, "I'll stay... I'm sure Celeste and Shay don't mind getting some more alone time together." The only time Shay could ever actually relax was when he was with the Dering sisters, and Celeste seemed to have a knack for making him stop being a sarcastic grump.

----

"If he's messed up, he won't be allowed here... chances are he'll be killed if he messes with anyone. The Devas are a little twitchy right now," Chase pointed out, still keeping his distance from Pippa despite her pitiful crying. He was trying to figure out how to comfort her aside from using reason... upset people weren't always automatically comforted by you telling them that the person they feared would be maimed or killed if he did anything stupid. They needed a gentle hug or something... and Chase had a hard time with that.

Forcing himself to get over it, he stiffly sat down on the couch next to the papillon and hesitantly put an arm around her, "Uh... besides, you're hanging out with me and my sister... we won't let anything happen..."

----

Marie was rather shocked when her fiance walked over with wounds that appeared out of nowhere... She jumped, gawking at him, "What on earth happened?! Duel!" She nervously went to get some medical supplies so she could patch him up, while Celeste went to help her.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:47 pm

(I have no idea...)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:54 pm

Pippa leaned into him, putting her head on his shoulder. "Hopefully nothing will happen." she responded. She kept trying to wipe her tears away.

----

"Ice people..."he explained and sat down. He curled his tail around his legs.

----

"Uh...yeah." Malt said not quite understanding. She just kind of wanted to leave.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:55 pm

(Stone: U-um..... o/////o" 

XDDDDDD)

Roy wrapped his skinny arms around her, and held her close to him, as well as keeping her partly upright-- he had cringed a little when Laura groaned in pain as she tried to sit up. She seemed to be doing better, though, which was good, "Zank you.... I appreciate eet...." He let out a sleepy little purr, his chest rumbling a little with the sound, "Zhust as long as Shay doesn't get peessed off....."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:56 pm

(EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:56 pm

(8DDDDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:01 pm

Silcat wrote:
Pippa leaned into him, putting her head on his shoulder. "Hopefully nothing will happen." she responded. She kept trying to wipe her tears away.

----

"Ice people..."he explained and sat down. He curled his tail around his legs.

----

"Uh...yeah." Malt said not quite understanding. She just kind of wanted to leave.

Jonah went and started free running to try and clear his mind. But all fhat served to do was remind him of Storm. Just a few seconds of branching hopping and one distraction later and Jonah stepped wrong. The pyro lupine wound up flat on his back.

"Damn it..." he cursed but didnt bother trying to get up. He was fed up.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:06 pm

(BLUEH HOW DO YOU DO THAT?! o7o?!?!?!?!?!? *explodes*)

Laura chuckled, "It'll be fine..." She couldn't help but tease him a little as she hugged him, commenting, "By the way... nice underwear..." She giggled, apologizing right after, "Sorry, sorry... it's only funny because it took us both by surprise like that. I'm pretty sure we both almost fainted in unison out of sheer embarrassment..."

---

Chase tried not to pull away when she leaned on him like that, taking a breath and steadying himself, then gently rubbing her back with one hand, "It'll be okay... I won't let anything happen to you..." He handed the papillon her mug of coffee, hoping a warm drink would help her feel better, "Just relax, and don't worry too much."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:07 pm

(*finished drawing a maybe child* ....that is one mixed up child XD *goes to redo many things*)

"Sorry, when he's around it's kind of hard to relax. I just keep remembering what he did and how he was like before he went control crazed." she replied and took a sip of her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:09 pm

CharmedPluto wrote:

Jonah went and started free running to try and clear his mind. But all fhat served to do was remind him of Storm. Just a few seconds of branching hopping and one distraction later and Jonah stepped wrong. The pyro lupine wound up flat on his back.

"Damn it..." he cursed but didnt bother trying to get up. He was fed up.

"Jonah...?" A face appeared up in the tree, big eyes looking down at him. Nani was there, spending some time alone up in a tree, reminiscing in bittersweet memories. Well, she had been until someone heavy slammed into the tree and nearly made her fall. Concerned, thinking the wolf might be hurt, Nani started to climb down, "Are you alright?" The ocelot somewhat hurriedly stuffed something into her pocket as she shuffled down from the tree, not wanting him to see it.

(Jonah. Be friends with people. XD You know Nani, and she'll introduce you to others. ouo It'd be hilarious if Sasha took a liking to him... gawd... But on a serious note, she had been working for the Sect, too, and had taken a Mod and everything. So she understands a bit of what he went through.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:11 pm

(There's a font size button near the font colour button on the top. ouo" )

Relaxing a bit, Roy smiled a little to her, before his face exploded in red again after she commented about his underwear. Thank Aurora it wasn't something stupid, and just one solid colour, "E-eet's okay...." He finally ended up saying, as he was tried and couldn't really think of anything else to say, "And you're kuite right about zat...."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:13 pm

Jonah just lay there staring up at the sky.

"Hey Nani..." He said not moving much. Not that he couldnt he just didnt want to.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:18 pm

(Okay... o7o *totally not considering being stupid with the font size button now* Hehehe... Anyways, seriously, we need to do some fluffy Scone before I die. I've been trying my hardest to make Scotty get over his denseness. XD)

"Anyway, um... how did things go with Sasha earlier? I know you don't exactly get along with her... nothing bad happened, right? And Chase is okay?" Laura asked, wanting to make sure nothing had happened that day to upset Roy too badly. She didn't know that Sasha talked to him about some of Chase's much deeper, well-buried problems, but knew he had a lot on his mind.

---

Nani knelt next to Jonah, her ears tilted back slightly. He seemed unhurt, just... upset... The ocelot plopped down on the ground next to him, folding her legs and asking, "Is everything okay...? Nobody was being rude to you about... um... you know..." Not too long ago, she had gotten in the middle of a fight that broke out between some refugees and a former Sect servant, Aaron. She knew how bad it could get for people like that, nevermind 'cyborgs' like poor Jonah.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:20 pm

"No." Jonah replied and sat up, "My Wingman is out of commission. I dunno, you ever get attatched to a machine before? Its like losing a close friend."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:21 pm

Silcat wrote:
(*finished drawing a maybe child* ....that is one mixed up child XD *goes to redo many things*)

"Sorry, when he's around it's kind of hard to relax. I just keep remembering what he did and how he was like before he went control crazed." she replied and took a sip of her coffee.

(A maybe child for who? owo?)

"Hey, I know what it's like to have people in mind who are hard to forget... I know it's difficult, but you just need to focus on the people who are here now..." Chase tried to say the right things, but it was a little difficult to put his feelings into words. Damn... please just don't cry again... please...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:28 pm

(Oh my God Chirp.... XDDDD And I know, I'm sorry. ^^' I just don't really know what to do.... And still keep Scotty as dense as he can be, please...? He just amuses me so much. X3)

Roy had fallen silent at that... honestly, he didn't want to talk about that. However, he knew Laura was worried about how he took it, and the bat sucked up his courage, before saying, "Well.... I know I say zis a lot, buht 'okay' ees a vairy genairal tairm.... And eet wen't....decently well." He didn't mention his wanting to nearly strangle the canine, before ran a hand through his hair, "Sasha told us more about 'is past.... 'e nevair told us when we waire youngair, and we nevair ahsked, eef eet was triggaireeng.... So no, I don't know eef Chase ees okay, buht I know I will try my damndest to 'elp..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:35 pm

Not necessarily knowing what 'wingman' was supposed to mean, Nani kind of looked at Jonah blankly for a moment before sort of understanding a little of what he was saying. She tilted her head slightly, musing, "W-well... I've never really made friends with a robot before, but I guess a robot person is as much a person as a person person... Wait, that sounded weird..." She stopped for a moment, almost confusing herself, then continued, "What I'm saying is, I guess losing your robot friend is just as bad as losing a normal friend with fur or feathers... so I can sympathize. I know how that feels." She reached over and patted his shoulder, as though trying to comfort him.

(She's a ditz but sort of gets it. XD)

---

(They need to kiss again, cause they've only done that once and it was Scotty being a derp. XD)

"So you learned some things that were hard to hear..." Laura nodded, understanding, and tightened her arms around him a little, "I'm sure everything will be okay, and I'm here for you if you need to talk about anything... Chase will be fine with you and Rachel looking after him...."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:38 pm

(Good point. They do. XD)

"I know....buht you know me..." Roy couldn't help but worry anyway, especially since it was just...him. And anxiety. That, too. "Zank you, anyway...." He leaned against her a bit more, looking quite sleepy and ready to just fall asleep on her like a little kid. The bat yawned, and rubbed at his face with the backs of his knuckles in an attempt to wake himself up more.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:48 pm

(Yes, yes they do. >83 We just need to think of where and I can make some form of a starting post. But cuteness needs to happen with them sooooo badly...)

"Don't do that," Laura scolded, batting at his hands a little before leaning back and pulling him with her, "You need to get some good sleep tonight... Tomorrow is another day." She just hoped that some of his stress would lift as a few personal problems were resolved; it helped that a Council was assembling, meaning that there were multiple leaders who worked together on big decisions... one big decision to be made would be when to start fighting back against the Sect, instead of just hiding. But that was something to worry about later... For now, the elder Dering sister focused on the stressed bat in her arms, gently smoothing some hair out of his face, "It'll all be okay..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:49 pm

Jonah just kinda sat there, "I guess I just miss her is all. Storm was a great partner. Even though we did terrible things..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:53 pm

"But she's not really gone, right...? She just needs a new vessel for her conscience," Nani asked, understanding that much about the robot, at least. Then she straightened up, "Hey, wait a minute. I saw EJ earlier today-- he was in the infirmary with a bellyache, I think, and he might still be there. Maybe you could go ask him about his progress on Storm, and I bet he'd let you help if you offered."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:54 pm

(I really don't know.... maybe outside again? ouo?)

Roy had looked up when Laura scolded him, and pushed his hand away from his face-- he was a bit confused, before she pulled him back with her so they were resting against the headboard and pillow. In his tired mind, it took a second to click, and then he understood. "Okay....alright...." Sleep sounded very good right now, especially since Laura was with him, and it helped calm him down more, "I'll try..." He shifted over a bit, and pulled her closer to him almost absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:55 pm

"I dont want to bug the kid if he's sick." Jonah admitted, "I guess Storm and I were closer than I thought."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: