The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:33 pm

(*hits brain with AED* Work damn you!!!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:34 pm

(Stone: O//////O!?

GODDAMMIT DO WE HAVE TO DO IT FOR YOU!?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:35 pm

(And hai, Pluto! o7o)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:36 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Roy's reflexes were a little off because he was tired, so it took him a second to understand what was going on when he looked up after hearing Laura's voice .... L-Laura?! Suddenly, the bat's face shot red after he jumped, and he fumbled to use his pyjama shirt to cover up his boxers. "Gah!" Thank Aurora he wasn't in anything embarrassing, as this was enough as it was! Roy looked very much like a deer in headlights, all of the sudden feeling more awake as he failed to make words about what the fuck was going on. I thought she went home! Goddammit, say something! Don't stand there like an idiot! 

"U-uhm..." Laura stared at Roy for a long moment, trying to make herself look away but being unable to for a few seconds. Her face was as red as his was, but she managed to get enough control of herself to turn her head away, stammering, "I-I'm not looking..."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:37 pm

(Ice's brain: To hell with work!)

"Yeah, sleepyhead." Flare said. She knew that there were ice people around, but EJ kind of needed her so she didn't really care about it.

----

"I-it was my ex...believe me he can do a lot of harm. I've seen it happen before..."Pippa explained and sniffled a bit. She got all emotional when talking about him.

----

Duel just kind of shrugged at her and started to wander around a little bit, trying to find something that he could patch his baggy clothes with.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:39 pm

(LAURA, I'M SORRY, BUT I KNOW YOU ENJOYED THAT. eue

Roy: e/////e )

Roy was having a bit of a staring contest with Laura as the marten was unable to look away from him. He still looked very much like a deer in headlights, and it took him a second to understand that Laura wasn't looking at him anymore. He rather clumsily put on some pants as he managed to find his voice through his red face, "S-sorry!"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:45 pm

I have just been brain dead as far as story ideas...)

Jonah was pacing. Ever since Storm was deactivated hed been a little bit down as well as distracted. While Shaw's mission of capturing EJ was still prodding the back of his mind he was doing his damnedest to ignore it. There had to be a way to get Storm a new body.

Zero was looking around for Roy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:46 pm

(Sorry Zero, Roy's kinda busy..... eue"

Roy: SHUT UP! e/////e )
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:50 pm

(Bai)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:52 pm

Zero: *big smile* Good going Roy...and shes not bad lookin either. *bricked*

*innocent look* *may or may not have thrown the brick*
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:53 pm

(XDDDDD

Roy: ZEHRO I SWEAR TO AURORA I WEELL PUNCH YOU EEN ZE ZROAT! D8<

Stone: *sighs* And this is why I can't trust Roy to be on his own.....)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:54 pm

(Maybe Jonah should meet Malt, the one who needed Storm's parts, 030)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:58 pm

(My MTI has a ribbon for that Roy.

Zero: o.o!

And I thought Roy's wing was going to use Storm's parts also. But sure.)

The lupine was still pacing. So much so hus footsteps had dug a small trench in the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:59 pm

(Hey Pluto! ouo

Laura: *stands there, gawking at Zero* ....

Don't worry, Storm! EJ will fix you! oAo *flails*

... Is Chase gonna have to beat the tar out of someone...? eme'

Chase: *puts on spiky gloves* Me? Hurt someone? No... *hides his hands behind his back*)

After a little while longer, EJ started to fall asleep, still purring faintly. By the time he was out, Celeste came into the room, her eyes wide as she signed something frantically at Flare, pointing out in the direct of Duel in an attempt to tell her that he was hurt and she had no idea how to deal with it.

---

"Hey, c'mon... it'll be fine..." Chase assured her, seriously doubting that one person could do any real harm to the group as a whole. However, on a personal scale, this was not good. He cautiously raised one hand, wanting to try to comfort her but not sure how.

---

"U-uh... i-it's okay..." Laura really didn't want to admit that she had enjoyed that little peek she had gotten, and blushed darker when she ended up glancing back over at him-- at least he had pants on again. She hid her face behind her hands, her face burning.

---

(And now... Scone... becaaaaause.... e3e STONE DAMMIT MAKE A MOVE ALREADY!

What should we do...? o3o?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:00 pm

(Oh wow. XD

Roy: D///8<

His wing was finished a while ago. ^^" )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:03 pm

(Oh God.... Chase beating the shit out of Pippa's ex would be something to see..... ouo"

Roy: ZEHRO I FUCKEENG 'ATE YOU!

Aaaaaaand Roy might too. ouo" )

Roy felt really awkward right now, and tried to calm himself down as he went to put on his pajama shirt. He was still blushing madly, especially since Laura had hidden her face in her hands. Well, there went his plan to go right to sleep.... "I-I'm clozed...." Roy finally said, feeling almost like he was suffocating in them now because of his blush.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:04 pm

(Aaaaaaaaand yes Scone! 8D I dunno, though.... owo" )
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:05 pm

Malt had been coming from Nick room when she saw Jonah. He was part of the reason why she got her parts. She was kind of frozen to the spot, her mind racing.

----

(Most likely yes 030)

"No it won't. You don't know him, you don't know how low he would sink to get what he wants and how he wants it. He's a complete control freak." Pippa answered and tears started to run down her face.

----

Flare put EJ to bed and she came over to Celeste. She didn't know a lot of sign language. She was able to sign, 'Take me to what's wrong.' to Celeste.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:12 pm

(Zero: XD)

Jonah stopped pacing, it was almost as if he instantly knew eyes were upon him. In a flash of motion he spun drawing his katana and pointing it in Malt's direction.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:16 pm

(Jonah you are the worst with women XD you burn Shiloh and now you point a katana at Malt.)

"Jeez!" Malt exclaimed. She looked afraid, her tail fluffed out. Her ears went back, but her hands stayed at their sides. She knew that either she was going to die or this was a false alarm.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:19 pm

Jonah spun the blade and sheathed it, "Sorry. You startled me."

(Jonah: Cant help it when Im in the zone and disturbed shit happens)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:22 pm

(Paranoid much, Jonah? XD

Stone needs to be flirty. e3e Because Scotty's been all down in the dumps about it.)

Her face bright red, Laura looked back up at Roy, glad he was clothed again, "G-good... uh... s-sorry about that..." She had no idea who was to blame for the incident, but figured she would apologize because he did. The marten shifted over on the bed to make room for him, since he seemed tired despite how wide-eyed he was, "U-um... do you wanna lie down...? A-and I can go home, if you'd rather..."

---

That hit pretty close to home for Chase, who had dealt with control freaks all his life. He rose to his feet, unable to sit still, "We won't let him do anything to hurt you, Pippa... or anyone..." At least I won't. The canine knew that any new rogue who joined the group was watched carefully before being trusted, so it would be easy enough to pick him out if he tried to join the Devas. Then Chase would handle this issue personally.

---

(Oh, and in case you don't know, Pluto, Celeste is deaf. ouo She's Laura's fourteen-year-old sister, and she's a healer, so you'll probably run into her here and there in the story. XD)

Celeste grasped Flare's hand and towed her over to Duel, pointing at him and signing, 'He just appeared out of nowhere and he is hurt! I do not know what to do because he is not a normal organic patient. Please help!'
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:23 pm

"I-it's ok." she said. She was still kind of scared of him. She felt nervous and that she should leave quickly, but her feet refused to move.

(Nick go and help her, say she forgot something XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:27 pm

Jonah turned away from her, having taken note of of the serial number on Malt's arm. That plate of metal had been part of Storm's body.

"Youre Malt right?"

Last edited by CharmedPluto on Thu May 15, 2014 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Font size glitch fixed)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:29 pm

(The only problem is that Stone isn't really flirty.... owo" 

Stone: U-um..... o////o"

And I dunno what Stone could do for Scotty, as him attempting to cook didn't end well..... XD)

Roy was calming down a bit now, and suddenly, his exhaustion started to creep up his limbs again. It made his legs feel like jelly, and his arms felt almost like he couldn't really move them, "Eet's alright..." He said, before making his way back to the bed again and sat down, even though he was still feeling awkward, "I would prefair you stay....please...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: