The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 7:36 pm

(I guess so. We're doing pretty much whatever you want. XD I'm distracted at the moment... o3o"
Though, I do wanna do Shalpha or Scone at some point, too... because... *flails*

Laura: *hugs him contentedly*

EJ: Q~Q ...?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 7:40 pm

(It's okay. XD

Shalpha or Scone sounds great... o7o Especially since I know Stone will be a little bitter and stressing over Scotty since he got injured because of Matthew...

Stone: e~e"...

I don't think that's good for your heart, dude.

Stone: ene

Roy: *leans against her* I don't feel well...

Rachel: QAQ! *clings to him and sobs, shaking*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 8:02 pm

(I'll wait for you to start something because I'm multitasking.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 8:11 pm

When Roy woke up, he felt awful. Everything hurt... not just his side, which was healing slowly. What happened to EJ before, as well as everything that lead up to this point, must have finally come back to haunt him. The sick atmosphere of the infirmary probably didn’t help at all. The bat had no idea where he was, or what time it was. He was [i]that[i] delusional, with his fever not making it any better. His glazed eyes stared up at the ceiling, a dazed look on his face. He didn’t think he could move, especially since Laura was curled up on his chest, still asleep, even though he felt like he was suffocating under the heavy blankets, but he felt so cold... [i]Shit...[i] The bat let out a small noise (almost like a whimper), his forehead creasing as he felt a headache settling in right behind his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 8:16 pm

(Random, but apparently Icelandic people eat sheep face... o7o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 8:41 pm

(People here eat pig face, but not many people eat sheep. Iceland is special, I guess? XD

Scotty: *covers his face and faints*

.... o3o" Oops.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 8:45 pm

(Iceland is just... Iceland. XD Apparently they also eat shark stomach???

Stone: O~O??? *catches Scotty*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 8:45 pm

(Yeah 070'''')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 8:51 pm

(Shark stomach?! O.O"

Scotty: x~x ...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 8:52 pm

(Yeah. And fish poop, apparently. o7o"

Stone: *gives Scotty the kiss of life* o//~//o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 9:22 pm

(*finally sits down again* Okaaaay... let's see about maybe posting... XD

Scotty: *makes a little noise* Sheep... face...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 9:24 pm

(o3o" Take your time.

Stone: omo"... *carries him off*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 9:44 pm

(Picture and posting e3e)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:10 pm

(I promised you a Roneste drawing, Sil, and I will make it soon. XD I'll probably sketch it out tomorrow on break at school, and then finish it when I'm home or over the weekend.)

Laura was passed out on Roy, sleeping like a log. She needed a lot of rest to recover, and Roy was her pillow-victim, like usual... She breathed loudly as she slept on him, unaware of his current discomfort until he started to make a little noise. Her triangular ears twitched, and she opened her different-colored eyes a little, uttering a confused, sleepy noise, "Mnnuuh...?"

----

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the infirmary, EJ was finally stable since the hemorrhaging in his brain had stopped. He was laying in bed, seemingly asleep after having seizures and going comatose... An oxygen mask was over his muzzle, giving him just a little bit of extra air while monitors kept track of his blood-oxygen level and heartbeat. Nobody knew what would happen to him now... the vicious attack on his nervous system could have resulted in some form of permanent damage... or actually cured him of his ability, if the right section of his brain had been destroyed. There just was no sure way to tell until he woke up.

After hearing about what happened, Sue had come to sit with her baby brother. The now heavily pregnant hybrid sat in a chair near his bed, her elbow on the armrest and cheek in her palm. She was tired... Isaac had left a while ago to negotiate what would happen to Matthew, but Sue didn't want any more to do with her eldest brother. She rubbed at her belly with her free hand, her cyan eyes closing as she sighed.

----

Celeste was a little wary now that her mother had met Ronnie... she was worried his feelings might have been accidentally hurt. The deaf marten was sitting at home with him, playing cards. Gosh, she was actually doing something fun, and with Ronnie nonetheless. Still... was he really alright? She put down her cards for a moment so she could sign, 'Are you okay? My mother did not upset you earlier?'

----

In yet another area of the infirmary, Felicity was spending time with the cutest doctor she had ever met. Well, the cutest eight-year-old doctor. Winnie was keeping the dhole company when Flare was busy, and the two of them were coloring with crayons at the moment. Winnie was drawing her family (which consisted of a lot of people, Felicity observed), while Felicity herself drew a landscape. She was surprisingly good at drawing, even when her tools were dull crayons.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:22 pm

(I'm too excited I'm sorry XD)

'A little bit, but I'm used to it so don't worry too much about it.' Amigo signed back. He was used to people being afraid of him and kind of judging him based on his looks. He knew that in Paulette's eyes he was a freak and not the normal boyfriend she would've preferred for her daughter. It stung a little bit, but he expected her mother to not accept him at all because of what he was.

---

After a lot of hours of work Flare was back in Felicity's room. She looked very tired, but she managed to give a small smile when she saw the two of them coloring. She had used a lot of her abilities on a lot of patients so that made her even more tired. However, it also made her warmer, she really wanted to sleep for a while. She wouldn't allow herself to rest just yet, she would make herself stay awake for a couple more hours.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:25 pm

"S-sorry..." Roy's voice came out as a husky, since he was parched at the moment. He cleared his throat, wincing a little as he tried to shift off from under her. The bat felt too hot for comfort, "I... Don't feel well..." Roy still had that slightly dazed look on his face, and he rached up to rub at it, Fuck me...

---

There was a knock at the door, very faint (Rachel didn't know if EJ was awake at all...probably not), before the bat opened the door and stepped in. She closed it behind her, before pulling her sweater over her more. The bat's brown gaze shifted to EJ (she felt an icy hand grip her heart at the sight), then over to the hybrid sitting next to him, "U-um..." Rachel looked like she hadn't slept well in a while, with her hair pulled out of her face in a messy ponytail that had multiple straggle strands of hair that weren't in the pony.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:33 pm

(It's okay. XD I just hope I don't totally ruin Ronnie... I've never tried drawing him before.)

Celeste reached out to squeeze Ronnie's hands while they were still up after he signed, then pulled back to respond, 'She will learn to like you. Your personality will shine through.' She had even been a little wary of him when she first met him, but now they were best friends, even more than that.

---

Felicity noticed how tired Flare was... the dhole's gaze softened. "Why don't you get some sleep? Winnie and I will keep watch and wake you up if anyone comes looking for you. You're going to run yourself ragged..." She put down her dark green crayon to pick up a pale greyish blue one. "The infirmary will be fine for an hour or so, long enough for you to have a power nap..."

---

Laura lifted her head when Roy said he wasn't feeling well, and she could see the fever on his face. "Oh, Roy... You look awful." She sat upright, getting off of him. "Let me get someone..." Stiffly, the marten eased herself off of the bed. She had been here at the infirmary for a few days, and she had grown stiff and sore as the worst of her injuries turned into bruises and aches. She limped over to the door and poked her head out to see if anyone was in the hallway, hoping Ruth or Marie were around.

---

Sue opened her eyes when she heard the door, and gave Rachel a sleepy smile. "Hey, kid... It's alright. I've just been here a while... Your turn to keep watch over him?" She hefted herself to her feet, leaving the chair for Rachel. "He hasn't moved at all... still out cold." The hybrid sighed, raking her fingers through her charcoal-colored hair. "But the healers say he's stable, so I guess we just have to keep waiting..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:39 pm

Amigo smiled a little bit. He made good friends and he got a girlfriend because of his personality, that's what kept him from turning himself back into a fleshy person. He didn't need looks to have friends or get a girlfriend all he needed was his personality and then people eventually would get over what he looked like. To assure her that he would be ok he gave her a little kiss on her forehead.

----

"Nah, I can stay up for a little bit longer." Flare protested. That was like the fiery cat, don't stop until you pass out. That was her usual stubborn self talking, however she did sit down in a chair to at least rest her legs. To her the chair wasn't all that comfy so that also kept her awake. She wrapped her tail around herself so that she would have a little bit more room.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:41 pm

"Zank you..." Roy let out a breath once she got off him, and promptly kicked off his blankets-- he felt cooler now, and a little better... But not that much. He made no move to get up further, just leaning against his pillows. He almost sank into them as he felt weakness wash over him.

---

Rachel nodded a little, before moving over to the chair. She cried herself out before coming, at least for now... She remembered how quickly it happened, and it sent a shiver down her spine, "Z-zank you... I'll stay, for a while... M-maybe go viseet Roy and Laura latair..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 11:08 pm

Celeste smiled, glad that he was alright, and picked up her cards again. She laid one down, then sat back and let Ronnie take his turn. The way Celeste saw it, she was different and so was Ronnie. She was deaf, and he looked strange. It really wasn't all that much of a stretch to compare the two of them.

---

Felicity wasn't one to argue, but couldn't help but ask, "Why? Staying awake is just making you miserable... it's alright to stop for rest." She glanced at Winnie, who didn't seem to be paying too much attention, focusing intently on drawing eyes on what appeared to be a cat... or was that a raccoon...? Maybe a tiger? It had stripes.

---

Laura managed to flag down Marie, who hurriedly came into the room. "Hi, um... I think Roy is sick. Okay, I know he is." The marten stepped aside for the mouse, frowning a bit.

"Of course he's sick... Stress does this to him," Marie sighed, walking over to stand beside Roy's bed. She leaned over to feel his forehead, frowning and shaking her head. "Oh, Roy... I'll get you something for the fever, but we have to keep you hydrated, too. I'll keep a pitcher of water in here, and I want you to drink as much as you can manage." The mouse turned and hurried out again to fetch water and medicine.

---

Sue nodded, understanding. "I'm sure someone else can sit with him later... Either I'll come back or maybe one of your parents will come down." She rubbed at her middle again, sighing. "I need to go get some rest, though... I might not be bothered by my extra weight, but all of the other symptoms still get to me..." She glanced over at EJ, then back at Rachel. "If he wakes, let him know I was here, and that Matthew is alive. He'll be worried."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 11:14 pm

He hoped that eventually Paulette would see past his looks. He was still a bit nervous around her because he was afraid about doing something that would make her hate him somehow. He laid down on of his cards and waited for Celeste to go again. It was a bit strange for him to play a card game since he never played card games before.

---

"Because I'm stubborn." Flare answered. She tried to keep herself awake, but for her the reason was because of how many ghosts kept nagging in her ear and since she was around people who couldn't see ghosts she could tell them buzz off. She didn't want to sleep because she was afraid of being in a coma again.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 11:18 pm

Roy let out a small noise that counted as an 'okay' for him drinking plenty of fluids. He didn't know how much he could drink, but... He wasn't feeling sick to his stomach, which was good. The bat turned his attention to Laura again, a somewhat pleading look on his face... Here to a few days of upmost misery... Now feeling kind of cold, Roy reached over to pull the blanket over his legs, wincing as he moved stiffly.

---

As much as Rachel didn't want to think about Matthew, the bat nodded, "I weell... I can come and get you when 'e wakes, eef you wahnt..." If he wakes... The bat felt sick to her stomach at that thought, and sat down on the chair, her legs wrapped tightly against her chest.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 10:11 am

Celeste was having a good time, since she and Laura played games together all the time. She was wearing something strange on one wrist, though; a bracelet that usually wasn't there. It was plain, just a simple light pink band with a rectangular metal clasp of sorts. On the clasp were the words, "Deaf mute." It was one of those bracelets made for people who were deaf or had a disorder like epilepsy, so if something happened to them, people would know -- for Celeste -- that she couldn't hear them speak to her. Normally, she would have a second bracelet with phone numbers on it for people she knew, but since nobody had phones... That would have to wait.

----

Winnie finally noticed the conversation and looked up, her ears twitching. "You need to get sleep, Flare. I can check on patients for you." She climbed down from the bed, heading for the door. "I'm gonna get a snack. I'll be back." With that, she left.

Felicity was curiously gazing over at Flare, knowing something else was going on... What, she didn't know. But being a psychic had it's perks. "Are you sure you're alright...? I-I can't help you with anything?"

----

Laura made her way back over to the bed, sitting down on the edge and rubbing Roy's arm. "I'm sorry... This isn't the greatest time to get sick, I know. Maybe we can go home soon so you can rest there... I'm sure my mother would look after us."

----

Sue shook her head. "I'm sure a healer will let me know... Don't worry about it." The hybrid then tiredly made her way out of the room, going home to get some rest and be with her toddlers.

EJ was at rest, looking like he was sleeping, sort of... The mask on his face made a hollow little noise each time he breathed, and every now and then his monitors would make a beep or click noise. Nothing unusual, just... Eerie little noises someone would only notice when in a quiet hospital room.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 12:19 pm

"Mmn... Maybe..." Roy replied, admitting, "I wouldn't really say no to zat..." The infirmary still made him uneasy, especially at how often he had been hospitalized from fighting... He hoped he would never have to come back here again, "I meess being 'ome..."

---

Rachel watched Sue off, her knees still hugged to her chest as she just sat there on the chair, waiting... Waiting was going to be awful. The noises of him breathing, and the heart monitor hooked up to him made her feel uneasy... But it was showing that he was alive, so that was good. Rachel found herself staring at the heart monitor, watching it. Wake up... Just wake up, please...

(e3e... Once EJ is awake, we need to do the heart monitor thingy where he gets flustered as shit.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 2:10 pm

Amigo thought it was strange that she wore a bracelet that said how she was different from everyone else. Then again she shouldn't have to write every single time why she can't talk or understand what other people are saying if their trying to talk with her. He didn't know if he was supposed to have something like that too. He decided not to worry too much about it, but he was worried that Paulette might come in and ruin the calm and happy moment.

---

"It's nothing you can fix, since you can't fix it you shouldn't worry about it. I'll handle it." Flare said. She didn't fully know what Felicity's powers could do, but she didn't want her involved with all of her ghost stuff. If she got involved spirits might come to her and stress her out physically and mentally. Spirits could easily make someone completely paranoid if they weren't strong enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: