The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 7:25 pm

"Zanks..." Roy watched Isaac out, before letting out a sigh of frustration, his ears angling back a little. He hoped for a peaceful recovery... Guess not. Don't get stressed out... It'll just make it worse... The bat tried not to think about it too much.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 7:40 pm

"You are hurting your brother Matthew and I won't allow that to continue any longer. EJ will be fine, but you are not ok. Either way you can't even grasp what you've done. This isn't making anything better cousin, if anything you're only pushing EJ away from you. I won't let you hurt him anymore." Flare growled. He hated it when people hurt what was left of her family, she hadn't thought about getting Matthew to see a psychiatrist because she didn't even know they existed.

---

'I can't tell they're all talking at once.' he signed back. He went over to a healer to ask what happened. "Hey what's all the ruckus about? Laura didn't get worse did she?" he asked. He didn't know if they were stressing out over Laura or Roy. However, he wanted to find out so that he would feel so panicked.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 7:46 pm

(MY ITALIAN PROJECTS ARE DONE! ;7;! FINALLY! *dies* =7="... Now to study science and Religion.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 8:34 pm

Paulette sat on the edge of Roy's bed once Isaac was gone, reaching out to take one of the bat's hands. "I-I don't really know these boys, but I'm sure it will work out... I take it this 'EJ' is someone you care about? A-a close friend, maybe?"

(Pfft, he's totally gay for EJ, Paulette.

Paulette: Whaaaaat?

XDDDDDDDD)

----

Matthew was far from calm right now, unable to really listen to Flare's reasoning. He curled up in the corner and wrapped his arms around his head, shouting at Delilah and his cousin, "Go away! Leave me alone! Just go!" He couldn't help but suddenly feel terrified, trembling as he struggled to breathe evenly... His cousin wanted to steal his memories or kill him. She said his brother was better off without him. It wasn't fair. It just wasn't fair... Why him?

----

One of the healers stopped to explain the situation to Ronnie, "Well, you see..." As he began to try to explain, Laura came out of her own room in that moment, apparently done with whatever procedure they had to do.

Celeste saw her sister and proceeded to flip out, running over and catching the smaller, wounded marten up in a hug. Laura was quite confused when her sister reacted that way, her eyes going wide as she gave a little cough; she was sore, and this hug was uncomfortable, to put it nicely... but being the big sister she was, she just wrapped her arms around Celeste and gave her a hug in return. She looked over at Ronnie with a confused expression on her face, telling him, "I'm fine, I just needed to get some stitches out..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 8:43 pm

(Well, their friendship is so close that I can assure you that there are rumours of them being gay for one another. Well, Roy IS bi... And EJ could be anything. XD

Roy: o//n//o"

I'm pretty convinced Stone and him tried to have a relationship when they were younger (by infatuation) and tried, but found that it was awkward since they were too good of friends. They just don't talk about it. XD

Stone and Roy: o//n//o')

Roy was taken from his thoughts because of Paulette, and felt some reassurance come to him. He gave her a gentle squeeze in return, "Yes... Besides ze fact zat 'e ees my seestair's boyfriend, 'e's practically my best friend... 'E built my weeng... Well, 'e deed, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 9:02 pm

(e3e ... Roy-J... If they were both single, they'd totally be shipped. XD

EJ: O//n//O" ... Roooooy?! 

Ermagerd, Stone and Roy?

Scotty: *looks at the two of them* ....?

Laura: *thinks about buff Stone and very handsome Roy being together* ... *nosebleed* OH NO! *runs away*

Well, she's getting over her insecurities to enjoy the humor of it all. XD)

Paulette nodded, understanding. "You must have been through a lot together, what with the Devas and the war... I made friends while I was in the Sect. Hardship brings people closer together than anything else can." She then glanced at the clock, musing, "Laura will be back soon..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 9:06 pm

(Yes they would. e3e

YES STONE AND ROY

PLEASE SAY THIS CAN BE A THING IN PANTHEON MAYBE IN THE PAST??? PLEASE???

Oh God, Laura... XDDD

Roy and Stone: o//n//o????)

Roy nodded a little, relieved to hear that... He wanted to go back to cuddling Laura again and staying warm, "Zank you... For stopeeng by... I really needed eet."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 9:13 pm

(ALL THE GAYNESS! XDDDDD

Laura: *nosebleeding* Gaaaahhhhh it huuuuurts!

Scotty: Why are you...?

Laura: *whispers in his ear*

Scotty: *nosebleeds* Aaaahhhhh et does huuuuurt!

Both Laura and Scotty: *cover their noses with tissues and run to the bathroom*

Aaaaand they're done. XD)

"No problem, sweetie... I'm happy to be there for you, and just to get to know you better. You're a very sweet boy," Paulette told him with a little smile. He really was a sweet young man, whether he knew it or not.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 9:17 pm

(ALL THE HOMO! O7O!

Oh my God... XDDD

Stone and Roy: *shift away from each other* o//n//o'

Just... I wanna see like a fifteen year old P!Stoy (Rone, Storoy, Rojy??) in the book or something... Just because I feel like it would happen but not work out. o7o")

Roy felt blush on his face, and he smiled a little sheepishly, "Zank you, I guess..." It made him feel better that Paulette did like him. It really did.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 9:18 pm

"Fine we'll give you more time to think. Thank you for your time Delilah." Flare said and made sure Delilah got out of the room with her. If need be if any of the guards needed helped they could come to her for assistance. Now that it was over for now, she went back to Felicity and Winnie. "Sorry for being gone for so long, I had to take care of something." she explained. Her hair was a bit of a mess and her fur was fluffed out, but she looked ok other than that.

---

"She was very worried about you Laura, we all were. We don't what fully happened to you before the fight happened. I'm surprised you don't remember being kidnapped and giving us all a big scare." Ronnie said. He had no idea that Laura's memories had been erased or that he was suppose to keep anything secret. He was relived to see that she was ok, but he felt like it would be awkward if he hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 9:32 pm

(Maybe I can work something out in the book... e3e *distracted after reading Sil's post* GODDAMMIT RONNIE! *flips table*)

"K-kidnapped?!" Laura's eyes went wide, her heart seeming to stop for a moment. What does he mean? Roy didn't say anything about me being kidnapped... he acted like I had just gotten hurt, or hit my head in a battle or something... Nobody said anything about me being kidnapped. Oh god... oh god, what happened to me?!

Terrified, the brown-furred marten leaned against her sister, mostly being held up by Celeste's thin arms. She honestly felt a little faint... Celeste gave Ronnie a panicked look that said, 'Help me get her to her room so she can lie down!' She had no idea what her boyfriend had said to her sister, and figured Laura just felt a little weak yet... She was in pretty bad shape, even after a few days of recovery.

----

Unaware that her children were just down the hallway, Paulette smiled at Roy. "I'm here when you need me... But would you like me to leave now? I can, if you would like some peace and quiet... I'll stop by later to see how Laura is, though."

----

Felicity was actually resting when Flare returned; the dhole was leaning back against her pillows, her eyes closed and a faint smile on her face. Winnie was sitting at the foot of the bed, looking pleased with herself. She glanced up when Flare returned, picking up on the cat's stress. "Something bad happened...?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 9:35 pm

(eue...

....GOD FUCKING DAMMIT RONNIE

Roy: *gives Ronnie a death stare* e~e....)

"Yes, zat would be nice..." Roy admitted, now just wanting to chill out a little and try to relax... With what happened to EJ, he needed it, "Come back anytime... I know zat Laura would like to see you... She deedn't believe me when I told 'er about you ze first time..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 9:39 pm

(No one ever told him XD You can't blame him if he didn't know XD

Ronnie: Hey no one told me! If you want something to stay a secret then tell people so that they know to not bring it up! e~e')

"Here Laura I'll help you get back to your room to lie down, ok." Ronnie said. He picked Laura up so that Celeste could follow him and so that he was baring all of Laura's weight. He carried her back to her room and put her back in her bed. "Don't you remember getting kidnapped Laura?" he asked. He was very confused and a bit frightened.

---

"Yes, but I took care of it so don't worry Winnie." she said. She sat down in one of the chairs to rest for a moment, but then she would have to check on patients. To make sure that everything was ok and that they didn't need anything. She was wondering if she did the right thing by letting Matthew live instead of just killing on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 9:57 pm

(RONNIE. DAMMIT. YOU IDIOT.)

Paulette looked up sharply when Ronnie and Celeste appeared in the doorway, with petite little Laura held in the strange-looking boy's arms. The white feline jumped to her feet, her fur bristling as she asked in a protective voice, "What did you do to her?! Laura, Mommy's here..." She took her daughter from Ronnie as he moved to set her down, bundling the young marten hybrid on her lap, just like she was a small child again.

Confused, Celeste looked on the verge of tears all over again... that look on her sister's face was not a good sign. Laura was in mid-panic, her eyes darting around as she tried to take in what Ronnie said and form some question to ask about what the hell he meant.

----

Winnie climbed off the bed and went to sit on Flare's lap instead, leaning against the cat. She told her, "I made Felicity feel better... she feels really scared a lot, but she likes kids, I think. She promised to color with crayons with me later. Can we be friends with her, Flare? She's really nice, and she knows how to talk in her head! Like how I share feelings from me to you, she can talk like that! And we played a guessing game when she guessed what I was thinking, and she won every time!"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 10:00 pm

(Roy: Ronnie... e~e)

Roy was filled with anxiety again as he watched Ronnie bring a panicked Laura into the room... The bat felt like someone dumped ice water into him. He looked over to Ronnie, his eyes visibly narrowed, "Ronnie... Whaht ze fuck deed you do?"

(Delilah: o~o"...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 10:07 pm

(Ronnie: How am I suppose to know if no one tell me! D8<)

"I don't know I was just talking to her and she freaked out. Celeste and I were worried about her and Laura came out of her room talking about removing stitches. Then she flipped out after I told her about her being kidnapped, how did she forget that." Amigo explained. He appeared to be just very confused, he had no idea that it was suppose to be a secret. He put an arm around Celeste for a little bit of comfort. He didn't want her to cry.

---

"Maybe she can read minds then. We can be friends if I get to know her a bit more." Flare said and held Winnie close to her. She at least wanted come comfort to relieve her stress. She had no idea what was happening with Paulette and poor Amigo. However, even she didn't know that the whole Laura getting kidnapped was suppose to be a secret.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 10:16 pm

"You did what?!" Paulette stiffened, her ears flattening to her head. She stared at Ronnie like he said that he had just attempted to cut one of Laura's ears off, her blue eyes huge and tail puffed out.

Celeste shrugged her boyfriend off, moving over to her mother and sister instead. She grabbed Laura, hefting her up off of Paulette's lap and half-carrying her over to a chair instead. The two curled up together on the chair, their limbs all jumbled together with Laura's head on her little sister's shoulder. She was looking down at Celeste's hands. The deaf marten had begun to sign, apparently having a few things to say to her frightened older sister. She ignored the other three in the room, which wasn't too hard, considering the fact that she couldn't hear them all yelling at each other.

----

Winnie smiled, cuddling close to Flare. "I think you'll like her. Maybe she can help me take care of you, Flare." She looked up at her, rubbing her cheek against the cat. "You need someone to take care of you after you take care of everyone else."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 10:20 pm

(Roy: YOU DENSE MOZAIRFUCKAIR.)

Roy also stared at Ronnie like he suddenly sprouted two extra tails right there and then. "You... Oh my God Ronnie you dipsheet. Zere was a reason she deedn't bloody remembair!" Roy said in a harsh whisper, his fur bristling at the obsidian meercat.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 10:27 pm

"How was I suppose to know? No one said anything, when she talked about stiches I thought they were for her wounds. You couldn't have said anything to me sooner so that this couldn't have happened. I'm not a mind reader you guys." Ronnie explained. He felt bad, but there wasn't anything he could do. He had no idea that it was suppose to be a secret, no one bothered to tell him and because of that he didn't know to keep his mouth shut about it.

(Ronnie: I'm made of obsidian, but that's not the point. I can't help it if no one bothers to tell me something!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 10:40 pm

Paulette ran her hands through her hair, stressed out. "E-even if you didn't know, it's insensitive to talk about this kind of thing! We just figured nobody would ask her about it before we could tell everyone..." She couldn't believe that this was happening; perhaps she should have been more careful... but she hadn't expected Ronnie to come in here and ask questions! And what was even with this boy?! He looked horrifying! His eyes! The cat couldn't look at him, feeling shameful... She should have been more careful.

Laura was having a hard time not listening to her family talk about keeping secrets from her and erasing her memory, but Celeste's hands kept moving so she had to watch them to catch everything she said. The deaf girl was explaining things in as tactful a way as she could, her blue eyes fixed on her hands as she 'spoke' to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 10:44 pm

Roy also looked away from Ronnie, to look over to Laura... Shit... Roy did have a feeling it would surface eventually, but... Not this early. Not at all. The bat wanted to say something, but Celeste was 'talking' to her right now... Roy squirmed, trying not to freak out all over again. Calm down... Calm down... Freaking out isn't going to do anything...
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 10:50 pm

"Look I'm sorry, but I didn't know. Sometimes it's not the best thing to just assume something, you should've told everyone so that they wouldn't have said anything. I can't do anything to fix the mistake I made." Amigo said. He was sorry and he wished that he didn't say anything now, but there wasn't anything he could do about it. "For now let's just do our best to calm down a little bit ok, arguing isn't helping anybody." he added and took a deep breath.

---

"Winnie I'm an adult, I don't need to be taken care of. I'll be fine after a little while." Flare said. She believed that she truly didn't need to be taken care of at least not yet. However, she felt a bit lost now that there was no more war. She wanted to go back to her home in the forest, but it wasn't safe for Winnie to live there. She didn't want to be separated from Winnie, but she also didn't really function in modern life.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 11:01 pm

Paulette crossed her arms, hugging herself a little as she tried to think of what to say to Laura... how could she explain that they had her memories erased without consulting her first? Even if she didn't want the memories back, they had still violated her to an extent... She had to be angry that they had tried to keep this from her, not even telling her that she had been with the Sect at all.

However, Paulette didn't need to say anything, apparently, because Celeste finished her explanation. The younger sister dropped her hands into her lap, turning her gaze on Laura, who was quiet but no longer as dazed and freaked out. Rather, she looked thoughtful, still upset, but ever so slightly reassured. While Laura took in whatever she was told, Celeste quickly signed to Paulette, who nodded a bit in surprise.

"Celeste explained to her while we were fighting..." Paulette informed the boys, then added in a quieter voice, "Excluding some details, but not lying, either..."

----

"Everyone needs to be taken care of sometimes. Even grown-ups," Winnie replied in a sure voice, not at all doubting her own reasoning despite being eight as opposed to an adult. She then asked, "When we have a real home again, Flare, will I still get to live with you? Or will I have to go away? I heard healers talking about orphans, and... and they said there'll be a special house for kids without parents. I don't have parents... but I don't want to go away."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 11:06 pm

"I-I'm sorry for not sayeeng anyzeeng... Eet was to protect you..." Roy remembered every second of the final battle, before he blacked out. He shivered a little at the thought, turning his gaze back to Laura, 'I zhust... Nevair wanted you to go zrough somezing like zat..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 11:11 pm

He had calmed down quickly, but that was only because if he stayed like that there could've been a chance of him and everyone else around him dying. He still felt bad about causing so much trouble, but he was glad that his girlfriend was able to explain everything. He would try to see if he could make up for his mistake later on. He didn't want to say anything, but he almost felt like he should leave. Like he just didn't belong here, not at the moment. However, no one told him to leave and if he left he might've made something else happen or make someone mad. He just didn't know what to really do with himself.

---

"I'm not sure Winnie. I want to go back to my real home, but it's too dangerous to have you there. I don't want to be back in Redwillow, no one respects me or my beliefs there. I'll try to see if I can figure something out when the time comes." Flare explained. She felt completely lost, she didn't think the war would end in her life time. Now she had to choose which life she wanted basically, she didn't want to be away from everyone entirely, but she didn't want to always be around everyone either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: