The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 9:25 pm

(ME TOO BRO.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 9:41 pm

(No clue what to post!!! XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:02 pm

(Me neither... o7o" And I'm bored out of my skull.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:09 pm

"I-I don't know..." Paulette looked back at him, alarmed when he started getting up. "You shouldn't be getting up, though! Let me see what's going on and I'll let you know." She motioned for him to lie down again, hoping he would listen.

----

Scotty cautiously approached Flare and Matthew, his ears tilted back. "Um... I'm here to help, lass... Let me get hem somewhere safe..." He knelt down on the floor beside them, taking hold of one of Matthew's arms. "You can get off of hem, Flare, I got hem..." He didn't want the cats to get hurt. Matthew was already clawed... Scotty couldn't help but feel a little bad for him.

----

'I am afraid I will cry if I am alone with her,' Celeste admitted, her ears tilting back. 'She is still so hurt... It is awful. She looks so beat up... but at least she is awake now.'

----

Marie watched them for a moment longer, then asked, "Do you want me to take her back...? You don't look very comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:09 pm

(SLOW POSTS. SLOWNESS. WHY AM I SLOW?!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:14 pm

(It's fine. ^^" Take your time.)

The bat hesitated for a moment, before easing himself back down onto the bed, so he sat at the edge with his legs dangling over the sides. His legs weren't all that injured, but he did still feel weak... Maybe getting up would be bad. "I am, I am... Zank you..." He didn't think he could relax, now that he felt anxious about what was going on... He had a sinking feeling about this that turned his blood to ice.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:15 pm

"I'm going to get Aaron's mother, she can help him." Flare said to Scotty. She got up off of Matthew so that Scotty could take over, then she was off trying to find the panther's mother. She didn't know where to look, but she would find her sooner or later.

---

'Alright, I'll come in with you. We can go right now if you want to.' Amigo signed. Sometimes he was a bit nervous around Laura, but only because she was a little bit hostile when he was around. He did understand that they were sisters and that Laura wanted to protect her, but that didn't mean he couldn't be a little bit scared.

---

"I'm not really used to tiny children liking me and wanting to be around me. Normally they just run away or try to tease me." Duel replied. He just didn't really know how to react to Bianca, he never experienced a child's curiosity before.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 11:02 pm

Paulette hurried out of the room to see what was going on, finding Isaac standing outside of a room. She asked him about what happened... only for him to come back to the room with her. The raccoon would explain things to Roy himself. "Hey, Roy... Your sister and parents are fine. But my brothers are not... Matthew showed up."

---

It wasn't very pleasant to drag the cat to a place where he could be held... Scotty not only didn't like using force on other people, but Matthew yelled, kicked, and thrashed around when Flare ran off. Apparently, the oldest of the Wycliffs wasn't fond of having himself hauled off, detained, and then brainwashed to eliminate some of his memories. By the time Scotty got Matthew to the detention center where some guards took over, the sheep had some claw marks on his torso, face, and arms, and bruises on his legs from being kicked. Oh well, he was there...

----

Celeste nodded, then stuffed another forkful of food into her mouth and chewed. She draped her tail around herself, falling silent as she finished her food. So much had happened recently, she was still shaken up...

----

"Well, this is what tiny children are normally like... Not all of them have to be afraid of you," Marie told him, draping her arms around his shoulders as he sat on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 11:07 pm

(I can't do anything until Blueh posts for Aaron's mom ^^')

Amigo was a bit shaken up, but he did his best to not fully show it. He tried to focus on happier things so that it wouldn't seem too bad. The war was over and now supernaturals are free, they don't have to be afraid anymore. He waited for Celeste to finish her food, he would take her to see Laura once she was done.

---

"This is the first time this has happened, I'm just not entirely sure how to react to it." Duel replied. It still felt weird to him, but it wasn't in a bad way. He moved his tail so that it loosely curled around Marie's feet.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 11:11 pm

Roy stared at Matthew like he had suddenly grown six heads, his hazel eyes wide, "Mazhew's alive...? 'Ow ees 'e alive?! Whaht 'appened to Ezhay?!" The sinking feeling in his gut made his stomach drop to the floor, making him feel sick. The bat then went completely against his own (and Paulette's) advice as he forced himself to stand, "Tell me whaht 'appened!" He didn't mean to freak out so much, but... EJ was important to him. And Matthew was capable of a lot of things.

---

It didn't take long for Flare to find Delilah... The older cougar stayed around the infirmary a lot, erasing and modifying memories of soldiers and refugees alike. She was taken from this, however, when Flare came in looking for her... Apparently, it was urgent, and the cougar eventually followed, not liking the sinking feeling in her gut. Especially with the commotion going on... "Flare, what happened?"

(Stone: e~e...

o7o")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 11:17 pm

"My oldest cousin came back, Matthew. I need you to erase most of his memories, he's gone insane because of the Sect. Julienne made false promises to him that he still believes to be true, I need your help to clear those from his mind and to erase anything that involved EJ getting hurt. Also can you create false memories if so then that could be very helpful." Flare explained. This was the only way she thought she could solve the problem without any killing involved. If Matt tried to struggle or tried to her the cougar while Delilah was erasing his memories then she might have to kill him to just make sure he wouldn't be a problem anymore, but she only wanted to do that if either of those things happened.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 11:21 pm

Delilah didn't really understand what was going on (she didn't really know who this Matthew character was), but she ended up nodding anyway, "Yes, I can create fake memories... What should I do?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 11:25 pm

"Create a memory to where EJ got his powers normally, that should help fill in the gaps. If need be you can create some fake memories to replace the ones you took away." Flare replied. She didn't know where Matthew was detained, but she eventually found poor hurt Scotty. "Where did you put him?" she asked then put her hands on his face to heal up his scratches and then did the same to where ever else he was hurt.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 11:31 pm

Marie watched him, then asked, "How do you feel about having children, Duel? As in... children of your own, someday? Y-you do like that idea, right? Whether they're biologically yours or adopted?"

---

"Calm down!" Isaac moved over to Roy and grabbed the bat's arm, helping him not fall over but also trying to get him to sit down again. "Matt came out of nowhere and injected EJ with something... It's supposedly an attempt at a cure for supernaturals. We brought him here to the infirmary to get taken care of before the thing kills him, and the others are detaining Matthew. I don't know how well things are going, but I know that we're trying."

---

Scotty flinched back from Flare's hands, not really trusting the orange cat any more than the dark-furred one he just wrestled. "H-he's en there, weth guards... He clawed me a lettle, but I'm fine... I hope I dedn't hurt hem by accedent. I'm going home..." He didn't want to be touched all over, even if by a healer... He'd rather just go home and be with Stone, and try to forget the fact that he just used force against another person. The sheep felt oddly guilty about the whole incident.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 11:38 pm

"I do like the idea Marie." Duel answered honestly. He did want kids of his own someday, but not exactly at this very moment. He didn't mind if they were adopted or actually his, he would love them either way.

---

"Alright then, suit yourself." Flare replied. He left Scotty to go home and lead Delilah to where Matt was being held. "Here he is." she said once they got inside, if need be she would hold him down so that he couldn't escape.

---

After waiting for a little while Celeste would finally be done with her food. 'I'll clean up later, but we should go see Laura now.' he signed and stood up. He enjoyed being with Celeste, but he would like to know how she was doing. He didn't know what Laura would say if he was in the room with Celeste.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:38 am

Zero was still laying in bed in the infirmary with one thought poking at him; when would he be able to leave?

~

Umbra and Ali had just returned form their little wood statue adventure...not the most desirable of conditions weather-wise to be out for a stroll in the woods. Lightning flashed in the clouds overhead and the rain began to fall.

"Ah crap..." Umbra muttered, ears flattening against his head.

"I thought it wasnt supposed to rain today." 

"Its not..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 2:02 pm

(People have been telling me Happy Birthday and stuff, and I have no fucking clue why. My birthday is Saturday... It's nice, though.

Roy: Oh yeah... I forgot.

-_-" Wow. Rude.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 2:16 pm

(My Blueh is growing up... ;u; *sobs* Fifteen?! FIFTEEN?! Ermagerd... *hugs head and pets hair* I'll have to make you a special drawing. It feels like we just celebrated your fourteenth birthday, and now you're already gonna be fifteen...

Paulette: They grow up so fast! *dabs at her face with a tissue* I'm going to die when my little Celeste turns fifteen...

Celeste: ouo" ...

Laura: =7=" ... She does this at every birthday ever. I'm hoping she stops by the time I'm thirty.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 2:22 pm

(^^' I know... I still remember that picture Blaze drew me last year with Roy... X3 It gets me everytime.

I'm going to be the same age as Kolerin 2 EJ... Damn. o7o"

Roy: Aw... ^^' I remembair turneeng fifteen... More of zhust because eet was my first birzday away from 'ome...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 2:30 pm

(Chase: *quiet sniffle*

I heard that.

Chase: What? They really are all growing up... Someone hug me. One of you darned kids.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] XD

Yeah, you're going to be as old as EJ was when I introduced him to Kolerin. ^^ Even our characters have grown up...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 2:32 pm

WOOT HAPPY EARLY B-DAY BLUEH!!!! *give Blueh cake* o7o! )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 2:33 pm

(Awww... Chase.

Rachel: *hugs him* </3

Yeah... o7o" They grow and develop with us...

O7O!!!! Thanks Pluto. X3)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 2:36 pm

(CAAAAAKE! *drags out a giant cake*

Shay: *pops up out of the cake, blowing a kazoo and waving around little flags* ... *throws the flags on the floor and spits out the kazoo* There, I did it! Can you please take off these shackles now?! *chained to the cart carrying the giant cake* eme" ... I'm not used to this much festivity. And I'm getting diabetes by standing in this cake.

Awww, lighten up! It's for Blueh's birthday! At least I didn't make you jump out of the cake in some sort of sexy outfit like they do to girls...

Sasha: Can I--?

NO. WE ARE NOT TRAUMATIZING BLUEH FOR HER BIRTHDAY.

Sasha: Okaaaay... *shrugs* Your loss, though.

Shay: *still stuck in the cake* Someone get me out of here... eme")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 2:38 pm

No prob. *hugs the Blueh* <3

Zero: This is gonna reoeat when your sister turns fifteen right?

Probably. XD

Good job Shay! o7o!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 2:42 pm

(o7o"... Sorry Shay. ^^'

*hugs Pluto* o3o!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: