The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 9:29 pm

"Well I can stay here for a little bit, but then I need to get back to work. Other people need my help Felicity." Flare explained. She didn't like a lot of people's company, but then again a lot of people didn't like her company either so everything worked out.

(Can you post for Roneste and Maruel please Chirpy?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:05 pm

(I just finished some homework. ^^ *flops* I am so excited. I have next week off from school! o7o!)

"I-I couldn't sit by and let you die... Though, I wasn't much help..." Paulette looked down at her hands, clasped in her lap. Then she gnawed at her lip for a moment before asking, "Roy... how... how have my daughters been? They were taken care of, right...? A-and you didn't meet them by finding them maimed in the forest or anything, right...? Th-they were never with the Sect?"

---

"Don't worry about that," Isaac assured her, "My employers work for the government in the neighboring Uerstor. From what I know, we plan on helping out quite a lot... I'll have to start taking flights back home to get supplies and men to help. Pretty soon, real doctors, soldiers, and a ton of press will be jamming themselves in here... I wouldn't be surprised if all of you refugees were brought out of Kolerin temporarily. I'm just not sure what's going to happen yet... This refuge is the only one we know of that contains survivors."

---

Felicity felt a little ashamed at that. "I-I'm sorry... I just want your company... You make me feel safe." She admitted to that part, at least. The dhole looked up at Flare with slightly tearful eyes, telling her in a shaky voice, "I-I haven't felt safe in so long, Flare..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:12 pm

Flare sighed. "I understand Felicity, but whenever you're here you're safe no matter what. You don't have to be so afraid anymore." she explained. She hadn't felt safe herself in such a long time, she still never really felt safe. She never liked to feel safe, it made her an easy target for something bad to happen when her guard was down.

(Please start something with Roneste and Maruel please Chirpy. I can't think of anything right now DX)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:19 pm

(Wow... Hot damn. o7o" That would be great.)

"No... Zey weren't. Zey came wiz a small group last weentair-- eet was zem, and two ozairs. I don't know much about whaht zey deed before zat, buht... No. I don't zink zey were evair wiz ze Sect before I met zem. Zey deedn't seem zat well off when we first found zem, buht eet was een ze middle of weentair, so zat probably caused eet..." Roy remembered seeing Shay back then, practically just skin and bone, while nearly being carried around by Scotty, "We took care of zem, Paulette... As much as we could." 

---

"Well, zat's good to know..." Rachel was quite relieved to hear that-- leaving Kolerin made her feel excited, since she hadn't left Kolerin in her nearly two decades of life so far. "Not zat we're ze only refuge zat you know of, buht us getteeng 'elp... Zere 'as to be ozair camps of some kind around Kolerin. Zere 'as to be."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 1:20 pm

(DELILAH WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN THE BIBLE

Delilah: o.o?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 2:17 pm

(A lot of names are in the bible. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 2:52 pm

(Yeah... o7o")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 3:23 pm

(While we were watching the Bible in class, I think I just had a mind blown. It's based off my old Animal Crossing town on the DS. Sampson, in the Bible, is basically Bible Hulk. And in my Animal Crossing town, there's a guy named Sampson that is always going on about working out and shit. Coincidence? I think not.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 3:46 pm

(Well then XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 3:48 pm

(Apparently God likes dreadlocks. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 3:51 pm

(Well then XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 4:03 pm

(o7o")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 4:09 pm

(x3)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 4:31 pm

(Almost done with schoooool... Last class of the daaaaaay...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 4:31 pm

(I just started XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 4:35 pm

(I'm home. o7o")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 4:36 pm

(So am I Blueh XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 4:37 pm

(>u>" Yes, I'm aware of that.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 4:57 pm

(=7=')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 8:49 pm

Silverfur wrote:
Flare sighed. "I understand Felicity, but whenever you're here you're safe no matter what. You don't have to be so afraid anymore." she explained. She hadn't felt safe herself in such a long time, she still never really felt safe. She never liked to feel safe, it made her an easy target for something bad to happen when her guard was down.

(Please start something with Roneste and Maruel please Chirpy. I can't think of anything right now DX)

(I was just too busy and tired last night, Sil. ^^' Becca and I watched chick flicks before going to bed.)

It sounded like Flare thought she was being silly and childish... Felicity hung her head, her hair falling in her face. She wished she had a hair tie to pull it back in a ponytail, but hiding her face wasn't completely a bad thing. She wanted to hide the miserable expression on her face, since she felt like she had to cry. I know I'm not there anymore, but I'm not safe... Not in my mind. Nowhere is safe, unless I'm with you... Maybe because you saved me. Maybe because you remind me of the sun I missed so much... I'm not sure...

-----

Marie was giving orphan baby Bianca a bottle at the moment; Shay had hounded her about looking after the infant, since Alpha wasn't going to let him come to the infirmary until his wrist's swelling went down. The mouse rocked the little baby, happy to see that some roundness had returned to her face... the tiny scrap of skin and bones actually had some babylike chubbiness back. It was a beautiful thing to see.

"You are such a beautiful girl, Bianca... Yes you are... I hope I have pretty babies like you someday," Marie crooned, inwardly wondering what would happen to the baby. Bianca was at a high risk for future health problems and maybe even disability of some kind because of where she came from and how unhealthy she had been. Who would adopt a baby like her, especially when so many people lost family in the war? She wasn't sure if Shay himself would take her, as he was so young. The boy was what? Seventeen? Eighteen?

----

Celeste was sleeping. She was actually sleeping. It had been days since she laid down and just went to sleep for more than twenty minutes at a time. The pale-furred marten was curled up on the couch at her own home, since she and Paulette were living there now, together. With her sister safe in the infirmary and her mother now here to take care of her, Celeste could finally rest. So, there she was, sound asleep on her boyfriend, Ronnie, after he had made the mistake of sitting with her and trying to have a conversation, only for her to flop over and sleep on him. Hopefully he didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 8:56 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
(Wow... Hot damn. o7o" That would be great.)

"No... Zey weren't. Zey came wiz a small group last weentair-- eet was zem, and two ozairs. I don't know much about whaht zey deed before zat, buht... No. I don't zink zey were evair wiz ze Sect before I met zem. Zey deedn't seem zat well off when we first found zem, buht eet was een ze middle of weentair, so zat probably caused eet..." Roy remembered seeing Shay back then, practically just skin and bone, while nearly being carried around by Scotty, "We took care of zem, Paulette... As much as we could." 

---

"Well, zat's good to know..." Rachel was quite relieved to hear that-- leaving Kolerin made her feel excited, since she hadn't left Kolerin in her nearly two decades of life so far. "Not zat we're ze only refuge zat you know of, buht us getteeng 'elp... Zere 'as to be ozair camps of some kind around Kolerin. Zere 'as to be."

(I have all next week off, but like three projects to try to finish up during that time.)

"Oh thank goodness... Oh thank god..." Paulette let out a breath, relieved to hear that her girls had never been hurt by those people. Caught up in the moment, she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Roy's skinny body, hugging him tightly. "Thank you... again... for taking care of them." She sniffled a little, feeling like she had to cry.

----

"I'm not sure, Rachel..." Isaac sighed, being honest. "This camp survived the way it did because of the Devas being able to organize it and rescue people periodically. Nobody else would have the organization of a group like the Devas; not much of a leader, or supernatural fighters of any kind... Most survivors fled the country instead of staying, and we have no idea where they are now, or if they're alright."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:05 pm

(That's ok Chirpy ^^')

Flare didn't say a word, but she was watching Felicity. She would have to see to other people soon and she would make sure that eventually Felicity would eventually feel safe when she wasn't around her. She didn't really like it when people clinged to her after she saved them. To her it just didn't feel right and they should just move on and get over it. Her tail decided to curl itself on her lap as she waited for the dhole to calm down and relax.

---

"Is everything ok?" Duel asked. He was somewhat standing and somewhat crouching behind the little mouse. He hadn't heard their conversation, but he was a little tired from teleporting everywhere and making sure to help some of the healers. He needed a bit of Marie time to help him have a little bit more energy. His big fluffy tail curled around Marie's skinny black one. He didn't want to touch her shoulders just in case if that would spook her and accidentally drop the baby. He was glowing a bit so bring a little bit more light into the room.

---

Ronnie didn't mind at all her sleeping on him at all. If anything it was a relief to him that she was finally sleeping, that she would finally be ok. He put his arm around the pine marten to pull her a bit closer to him. He wasn't the softest thing in the room, but he was the warmest. True Celeste had fluffy fur, but that doesn't mean she couldn't snuggle up to him for warmth. He could help, but to find her adorable when she fell asleep. When her head was now on his chest he gently kissed the top of her head, he loved her very much. He was a bit worried about Paulette, they hadn't really met each other yet. He was worried about what she might think about him being an obsidian/lava person, that he was dating her daughter, and that his eyes had no pupils. Not to mention how Laura felt about him and how little he's spent time with the rest of Celeste's family.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:10 pm

(Oh... Are you at home right now?)

Roy was taken back by her hug, and honestly didn't know whether or not to hug her back, but he eventually did, with his skinny arms wrapping around her-- one of them was free of IVs, and the other was full of them. He really didn't want her to cry on him, and it looked like she would break any second, "You don't 'ave to zank me... You really don't..."

---

"Oh..." Well, that brought Rachel's spirits down a little, even though it did make her feel a little better at the mention that many survivors fled. At least they weren't in the country... even though no one really knew how they were.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:12 pm

(For some reason I imagine Roy and Amigo's first conversation being Roy speaks random French words and Amigo speaks random Spanish words XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:14 pm

(And they partially understanding each other. XD

Roy: ?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: