The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:16 pm

(Yeah XD

Amigo: Hola, como estas? ^w^

He actually does that in the call sometimes, I'll answer in Spanish, Duel will answer in Japanese, and Puppies will answer in French XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:20 pm

(What the shit, Duel speaks Japanese? XD

I'll try and answer in Italian if I'm ever in a call with Amigo and you and he does that. XP

Roy: Pas bon. >n>")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:23 pm

(Yeah Puppies taught Duel some Japanese XD

Amigo: ¿Cómo es que Roy?

XDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:25 pm

(Wow. XP

Roy: ....Amigo, no offence, buht you lost me.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:28 pm

(Yep X3

Amigo: Oh I said 'How come, Roy?' ^^'')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:29 pm

(Roy: Dude. I nearly fuckeeng died. Where ze 'ell 'ave you been? ene?

XP)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:30 pm

(Amigo: Freeing people ^^' At least you're not dead and Laura's going to be ok. There's still some good stuff at least.

x3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:31 pm

(Roy: ...Okay, yeah. You're right...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:33 pm

(Amigo: See, everything's not so bad Roy ^^ Just try to focus on the good things.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:35 pm

(Roy: Eet's kind of 'ard...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:39 pm

(Amigo: It can be, but if you focus on the bad stuff your day can't get any better. Another good thing to think about is that an entire war is all over.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:41 pm

(Roy: Oh yeah... I forgot...

Wow, seriously?

Roy: Whaht? ene?

How the fuck could you forget?

Roy: -n-" I'm not even talkeeng to you.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:44 pm

(Do you want to Skype Blueh?

Amigo: I understand Roy, a lot of stuff has happened. ^^')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:45 pm

(Sure, I guess. I dunno how long I can, though.

Roy: Zere 'as...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:46 pm

(That's fine ^^

Amigo: Do you want something to eat? I can cook something for you if you want.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:48 pm

(Roy: Not really... I'm workeeng on eet. Zanks anyway...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:49 pm

(Amigo: If you're sure Roy.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:55 pm

(No, but my parents got home tonight, so I get to go home tomorrow morning. ^w^!

Felicity: Notice me, Senpai!)

The two were saved from their moment of silence when a third individual made her way into the room. Winnie came scampering in, her ruby eyes bright with enthusiasm. "There you are, Flare! I got to check on a patient I healed! I feel like a real doctor!" She then noticed Felicity and hopped up onto the bed. "Are you a patient? I can check on you, too!"

Felicity was surprised to see a young child come darting into the room, and snapped out of her depressed daze when the fox got right up in her face. She couldn't help but smile while Winnie jabbered on, telling Flare all about how she wanted to be a healer like her someday.

---

"Oh, Duel... Yes, everything is alright. I was just feeding Bianca," Marie replied, turning around to face the very tall wolf. She held the little baby in her arms, gently dabbing at her mouth now that she was finished with her bottle. "Isn't she precious?"

---

Celeste groaned a little when Ronnie moved her, but didn't wake up. She was just too exhausted... there were dark purplish marks underneath her eyes, and her fur seemed dull. Hopefully she would start eating and sleeping normally, and return to better health now that her mother and sister were home safe. The deaf teenager rubbed her cheek against Ronnie, enjoying his warmth.

---

"Y-you don't know what it's like... watching my babies run away from these... these madmen! Then not knowing if they got away, or if they were even alive, for nearly a year... When you have children, maybe you'll understand a little about what it's like..." Paulette petted Roy's head with one hand, unable to believe that this skinny, awkward teenager had taken care of her daughters for so long. But then again, he had proved himself already. He was certainly stronger than he looked, in more ways than one.

After managing to calm down a little, she thought more about the present and future. "Celeste mentioned that you live with her and Laura..." She sat up, letting go of him and wiping at her eyes. "Do you plan on staying, or living with your parents again for a while? A-at least, until we are no longer living here in the refuge..."

----

EJ squeezed Rachel's arm, assuring her, "It's over now. Anyone out there will be fine now, and soon it'll be like nothing happened..." He gave her a smile, then jumped when he heard a knock at the door. Eager to hopefully change the subject, he bounced to his feet. "I'll get it!" He called so that Anna would try to beat him to the door like she usually did. The small cat scurried over to the door, opening it and starting to say, "He-- AAAH!"

He shrieked when whoever it was at the door lunged in at him. All in one moment, a dark figure lurched through the doorway and swung a small, metallic object at the small cat; it plunged into the side of EJ's neck, causing him to squeal as he was thrown to the floor by the weight of his adversary. 

Isaac leaped to his feet, his eyes wide with alarm. "Get off of him!" He charged over and grabbed the attacker by the back of the shirt, yanking him off of EJ. Once he was holding the individual upright, he instantly recognized him. "M-Matthew?!"

"She swore she'd cure you! She swore it!" Matthew cried, staring down at his youngest brother, who was sitting dazed on the floor with an emptied syringe still stuck in the side of his neck. "She's gonna keep her word, dead or not! Y-you won't be broken anymore! You can be cured! You can get better!" Hysterical, the older cat thrashed around, trying to get out of Isaac's grip and not even seeming to notice that it was his other brother who was holding onto him.

EJ reached up and pulled at the syringe stuck in his neck, managing to pull it out and drop it onto the floor. He was already starting to feel strange... Dizzy. He blinked, struggling a little to remain conscious as the substance in his veins began to wreak havoc.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:04 pm

(Flare: >~<')

"Calm down Winnie. It's good that you checked on a patient today, are they healing up well?" Flare asked. Suddenly her ears pricked, she could've sworn she heard someone screaming. "Winnie I need you to stay here with felicity for a little bit. I need to go and check on someone." she said quickly and darted out of the room to where she believed the screaming came from. Her pupils were small and her fur fluffed up in panic.

---

"Yes she is adorable. Hopefully someone will adopt her, I almost think Shay would do that in a heartbeat though. He seems to have grown attached to her." Duel replied with a small smile. He never had any younger sibling or knew what it was like to take care of a child so he could only imagine what it must be like.

---

"Hopefully you'll feel better soon Celeste." Ronnie said to himself. He had been so worried about her when he heard that she hadn't been sleeping that he himself hadn't been sleeping. He didn't get dark circles under his eyes, but he didn't glow as bright. He eventually started to feel more comfortable, he started to gently rub Celeste's cheek in order for himself to do something. He felt so protective of her when she was weaker.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:08 pm

(Matthew. MATTHEW. JESUS FUCK WHAT THE HELL.)

Roy pulled away when Paulette let him go, and shifted to pull the blankets over him more-- he felt cold, and it didn't help with the changing of the seasons, "Well, um... I 'aven't really zought much about eet... I mean, eet wouldn't be much of a problem for me to stay wiz my parents again... I zink zey would like eet more, actually..." However, he didn't really want that to happen. 

---

Rachel let out an abrupt cry, whatever she was about to say forgotten as she felt like someone dumped ice water into her arteries and veins, freezing her blood inside her. It all happened so fast-- one second, they were talking about graduating high school, and how here was Matthew?! How the hell did he even get in here?! "E-Ezhay?!" Rachel moved and skidded across the floor to him, panicking, "E-Ezhay?!" 

The Broduer parents came running at the sound of the commotion-- they looked frazzled, and terrified at the same time. "W-what happened?!" Anna stared at Matthew, her heart almost hitching. She recognized who that was. He helped her escape the Sect when she and Richard were captured, "...M-Matthew?!"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:25 pm

(Matthew: I'll fix him! I'll make it better! *hysterical*)

"Flare...?" Felicity watched the cat go, alarmed, but neither she nor Winter left. They didn't have much of a choice.

---

Marie smiled. "He is very attached to her, and her to him... if he's in the room, she won't really let anyone else hold her. But he's so young, and I'm not sure if he can handle the responsibility... Bianca will find a home, either way... She's such a sweet baby."

---

Celeste's ears twitched, and she nuzzled her face against Ronnie again, reacting well to the gentle petting. She slept for a little while longer, but eventually began to wake up due to another issue... she was feeling a little hungry for the first time in days. The deaf girl yawned and opened her eyes, aware of a warm hand resting on the side of her face. She looked up to see she was laying on Ronnie, and her face flushed pink beneath her pale fur.

---

"But what do you want, Roy?" Paulette asked, a bit of humor worming into her voice as she smiled. "If you want to stay with Laura, I won't stop you... You two seem to be so close, and I don't want to get in the way of that... I'm glad my daughter found someone." She looked down at her hands, smiling a bit more. "Laura had such a hard time with boys..."

---

Isaac held Matthew back, his eyes wide with horror. The dark-furred cat looked up when Anna came in, meeting the bat's gaze. He calmed down a little, speaking in a more composed tone as he pleaded, "I just want to help him... I want to make him better... Can you see that?"

It was a good thing that Richard was in the room, though, because EJ was about to really need him. The cat looked up at Rachel as she sat by him on the floor, stammering, "I-I don't... feel... so..." He then started to go into convulsions, going into a seizure as the serum in his blood began to attack his nervous system.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:33 pm

(Flare: Not on my watch you sicko! *tackles Matt*)

"He might just adopt her as a little sister. Plus I don't know if he has the heart to let her go." Duel replied. he was trying to see how Shay would really feel if the little girl went away from him. Maybe the people who adopted her didn't want Shay to be around so then that way they could bond with their new baby.

---

Ronnie glowed a little bit, he did explain to Celeste that when he glowed it was most likely because that was his way of blushing. He gently set her down next to him instead of on him. He didn't know that she was hungry, but if she asked he would cook her anything she wanted so long as he had the ingredients for it.

---

"Someone open this door or I'm breaking it down right now!" Flare said from the opposite side of the door. She sounded panicked and when she was panicked that meant shit was really about to hit the fan. She was tired of Matt's crap and she would make sure that it would stop here. Her fluffy tail was swishing back and forth rapidly, she didn't know how much longer she would be able to control herself.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:37 pm

A small blush made it's way onto his face as he looked at her, with his ears angling back a little. "I, um... Would like to stay wiz Laura... I really would." The bat suddenly felt like that was probably a bad thing to say, but continued, "I-I mean, are you sure zat woud be okay...? I don't wahnt zere to be any trouble..." 

---

(I forgot about that kind of... o7o")

Richard kind of pushed past his wife, acting upon the sudden burst of adrenaline. His daughter was visibly freaking out, and having no idea what to do-- he pulled her back, telling her to just stay clear of him and to not touch him. It would just make that worse. However, the bat was pulled from her shock as her father dealt with her convulsing boyfriend-- Flare was at the door. Rachel scrambled to her feet, going for the door, "F-Flare?!" 

"No, I can't see that!" Anna's voice rose in pitch to accompany her fear. She gaped at her husband and EJ, before turning her attention back to Matthew, "H-how could you do this?!"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 10:56 pm

"It's still a responsibility, whether he calls her a sister or a daughter," Marie pointed out, shaking her head. "But I'm not sure if that's how he feels, or if he just feels like a doctor who successfully saved a tiny, helpless patient. He looked after Bianca for several days straight when she was first brought in, and it was his care that helped her survive. I suppose that's something we'll have to ask him about, when the time comes to make decisions..."

---

Celeste blinked, then brushed her hair back out of her face with one hand before signing, 'Sorry for falling asleep on you... But I am hungry now. Could you make me some french toast? I really want it for some reason. With berries on it.' She craved the nice, warm comfort food, suddenly having a rather ravenous appetite.

---

"Trouble...?" Paulette got a devilish grin on her face all of the sudden, resembling her dear Celeste in that manner. "Are you saying that you do something I might see as trouble, involving my daughter?" Her tone was very teasing as she asked that.

---

Matthew was now eerily calm as he looked down at his baby brother, murmuring, "He's strong enough... He'll wake up normal... He won't have to bear that damned ability anymore... that curse our father put on him..."

Isaac watched Richard in a panic, asking, "What's happening?! H-he's not okay, is he?!"

The youngest Wycliff sibling convulsed, then lapsed into a state of just twitching, his eyes rolled back in his head. His breathing was loud, quick and shallow, and he couldn't seem to stop spasming even after the worst of the seizure was over.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 11:04 pm

"W-whaht?!" Roy gawked at Paulette, blush rising from his face to his ears, "No no no, zat's not whaht I meant!" The bat freaked out a little, unable to stop blushing up a storm. He buried his face into his hands, unable to really look up at Paulette. 

(Roy: o////e"?!?!?)

---

Richard looked up from EJ, a strained and kind of scared look on his face-- he shook his head, but then turned his attention to his daughter, "Rachel, 'e needs medical attention, now!" This was worse than anything he had seen-- then again, this was not a natural cause of a seizure, and was attacking his nervous system. 

Rachel looked incredibly pale, but eventually managed to nod. The bat suddenly disappeared, bouncing to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: