The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:03 pm

(Pfffft--! XD He's a bit more tolerant than Lillian... He'd be the one letting Raine cling to him, and he'd just ignore her instead of pushing her off or complaining at all. Sort of a mix between Chase and Lillian. XP)

Shiloh just put all of the vitamins in her mouth at once, and downed them all with a single gulp of water... She was relatively skilled in taking pills after the sheer amount of pain medication she had needed over the years. It always felt like she was going to choke, but she managed. "Ugh... okay, vitamins down..."

---

"I'm doing alright, Anna, and I'm glad to hear that Rachel is feeling better," Chase replied in a soft, polite voice. He adjusted his grip on Roy, sort of shifting the bat closer to his mother and away from him, like he was handing Roy off to Anna. "I guess I should leave you guys to whatever you were doing... I need to get home and keep an eye on my own family." By that, he meant make sure Sasha didn't get drunk again while he put a hot pack on his back.

Laura almost hugged Rachel, but wasn't sure if she really wanted that, so she didn't. The marten glanced over at the others when Chase began attempting to leave; she didn't blame him, as even she felt awkward here. "You wanna say hi to Chase before he runs from your dad?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:21 pm

(Ah, I see. I still kind of want Lillian and Raine to be a thing. o3o

Lillian: No.

Come on! It would be cute! And I totally imagine Raine coming into Lillian's room to sleep with her during the night... XP)

Phillip was almost sure she was going to choke on the water, and looked very relieved that she managed to swallow it down all at once, "Alright... There are a few different drops that you need to have..." The otter picked up one, and unscrewed the cap, "Lean your head back, and try not to blink, okay?"

---

(Aw, Laura...)

Roy shuffled slightly with Chase, as the canine was nudging him forward a little, but it wasn't enough to send him to a painful faceplant on the floor. The bat was about to ask for Chase to maybe stay longer, but Sasha alone wasn't exactly the best thing. Anna had nodded a little, understanding that the canine had to look after his sister, even though she didn't really know about the younger canine's bad habits, "Alright... Take care." She smiled a little, before taking her son's arm, so he would have some support.

Rachel let out an amused noise from her nose, then said, "Yes, before 'e goes... Even eef 'e deed leave, eet wouldn't take much for me to find 'im." The bat slipped past Laura, and out the front door, "Chase?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:27 pm

"Yes today I canceled all of my plans so that I can spend the whole day with you." Flare replied. She started to purr and she gave Winnie a kiss on the top of her head. She loved Winnie very much and she was happy to take a break from all the healing she had been doing to spend some time with her.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:30 pm

(Not that she totally wouldn't do that anyway, insisting it's a "sleepover." XD

Raine: *runs over to Lillian and hugs her around the waist* Lilly, there you are! o7o!

She just adores her so much... and for no apparent reason.

Isaac: I find it funny to watch... e3e")

"Okay," Shiloh shifted in the chair, then tilted her head back reaching up to hold her eyelids open with her fingers; she had done a lot worse, so it wasn't too hard to have enough self control to do that. Eyedrops were nothing scary. Okay, but I do hope they don't sting... they're gonna sting, aren't they?

---

Chase was about to turn to go, but stopped when Rachel came shuffling over, looking a little grey in the face, with heavy eyelids that suggested she was still very tired even if she was feeling better. Unable to deny her, he turned back around and closed the space between them with a matter of two steps. His thick arms slipped around her, and he pulled her into a warm hug, tucking her against him like he always did, no matter how grown up she became over the years. "Hey, kiddo... Didn't know you were up." He had expected her to be in bed, but didn't mind seeing her for a minute before he left.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:38 pm

(*drops into the scene* I have returned!!! For a bit. Watchin football with the family!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:43 pm

(And then Lillian would probably tell her to fuck off and let her sleep, or not even reply. Raine would jus sleep with her anyway. XD

Lillian: -.-' *tries to ignore her* Isaac, you piece of shit.

Yeah... XD)

Phillip went and gently squeezed the eyedropped slightly, and managed to put a drop in her eye. He inwardly winced, because he didn't know how her eye would take it. "Are you alright?" He couldn't help but feel worried over everything.

---

"Mmn..." Rachel closed her eyes against Chase for a moment as they hugged, and admitted, "I know, buht I've done pretty much nozing for ze last few days... Besides, I was bored." She sniffled a little, and rubbed at her face slightly when Chase let her go, "I'm alright... Mostly."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:44 pm

(PLUTO! O7O! *tackles* Dust exorcized a demon! And a bunch of other shit happened.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:46 pm

(Hey Sil and Pluto! owo)

"So you're not gonna be sad and busy today?" Winnie checked, her ruby eyes gazing widely up at Flare. The eight-year-old's empathy let her know that Flare had been unusually unhappy lately, and she wanted to do something to help her... Even something small. The little albino reached up to rest one hand against Flare's cheek, showing the cat her feelings of worry, but also those of love and happiness that she was taking the day off.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:54 pm

(I remember that part.

Are they on the mountain yet?

*hugs Chirpy while under Blueh* Hey yous! <3 )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:55 pm

(The person I'm watching just got the double jump. So yes. o3o')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:57 pm

Okay have you seen the avalance bit yet?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:57 pm

(Yes, I have. Goddammit Fidgit. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:59 pm

Arrah: Really? Do I need to be the voice of caution here? Need I explain how causong an avalance puts us all in danger?

Me: Oh my god...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:00 pm

(Arrah is awesome... XD

I also heard that Dust has two souls. ouo Mind explaining?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:02 pm

(Raine: Lilly...? *pokes at her, trying to get her attention* Are you listening?

She's not gonna stop, you know...  XD)

Shiloh couldn't help but flinch a little when the drop went into her eye, cringing as she moved her head into a more upright position and rubbed at it a little. "It stings a little, but it's fine..." She blinked a few times, then sucked it up and tilted her head back again, "Do the other one."

---

"Well, get some more rest, and try not to sneeze on your brother... we know how flimsy he is," Chase told her, casting a glance over at Roy. He then reached out to gently pet Rachel's ears for a moment before turning to head off, "You all know where I am if I'm needed..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:03 pm

Um. No. Caise its kind of a spoiler at this point. Wait til he gets to the village on the top of the mountian and youll see.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:08 pm

(Lillian: -_- No.

We all know she's not going to stop. XD

And fine. I'll wait.)

Still inwardly wincing, Phillip nodded, "Okay..." He squeezed the eyedropper again, and did her other eye, before putting the cap back on. He put it into the bag, "There's only a few more... Do you feel any impovement?" I highly doubt it...

---

(o3o What should we do now? Have EJ come back?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:11 pm

(Hello owo)

"I can never be sad with you around Winter. We're going to do whatever you want today, ok?" Flare replied. She could feel Winter's feelings, but she wanted to only show her happiness so that Winnie could feel a bit happier herself.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:13 pm

Also Dark Pit is playable in the new Smash Bros. o3o )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:14 pm

(I'm so excited for the game. ouo But I don't have it, sadly.

I also can't unsee Jonah being Dust for Halloween this year, and carrying around a Fidget doll... o7o')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:25 pm

Jonah: XD

I think hed do it too...you think Roxy could pull off Ginger?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:26 pm

(Maybe. o3o" Or the mechanic girl-- her name escapes me at the moment. o7o"

Roxy: ?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:31 pm

I could see her as Hayley too.

Jonah: ^^" )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:32 pm

(If neither work out, she's doing Homestuck. o7o'

Roxy: o//n//o"

I'm not sure who I ship Dust with... e3e")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:36 pm

I dont really ship him with anyone XD

Dust: ^^"

Jonah: Oh boy...-_-")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: