The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:19 pm

(OH GOSH. XDDDDDD

Okay, I'm sending it now. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:20 pm

(OWO!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:22 pm

(It won't make much sense after the point where I left off editing -- there is a note for you to let you know where that is -- so, um, yeah... It's like two different books right now. XD I'm going to continue editing the shit out of it until all four of the first chapters are revised and finished, and then I'll move on to chapter five. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:27 pm

(Okay. ouo)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:42 pm

(Well, I'm very tired... So I'm gonna head towards the bed direction. =u= I hope you like what I've revised so far! I'll work on it some more tomorrow, maybe. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:49 pm

(I really like the idea of the Brodeurs being refugees from the Sect... And the fact that P!Roy almost died. o7o')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:52 pm

(Yeah, I'm changing things around so the storyline makes more sense. *curls up in bed* I'm ready to sleep now though. I'll revise more throughout the week. o3o I'd like to get to chapter five before long!

Anyways, goodnight. <3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:55 pm

(Night. ^^' *hears it raining outside* Welp, I'm just gonna sit here and skim through what I've already read... The Relliot part gave me feels. Jesus. *dies*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 2:15 am

(*catches plushie*)

"Hm?" Flare said. She opened her one golden eye and looked over at the fox that was one top of her. "Hey Winnie, you're full of energy today aren't ya?" she added and scooped up the little fox into a big hug. She normally didn't show this side of her to anyone except for Winter. She was like an actual sister to her so she didn't mind it at all. She did feel a bit guilty that she hadn't been able to spend that much time with her, but she had been a lot busier.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 7:38 am

(Roy: Aftair readeeng zrough some of ze chaptairs zat you 'ave sent Blue, Chirp, zere's a leettle zing zat bozairs me een ze part dureeng chapter zree. Eet's wiz P!Rachel and P!Ezhay. I know zat you don't 'ave accents on your keyboard, but for a man, eet ees fiancé, and for a woman, eet ees fiancée. Zhust so zat you know so zat you can change eet. Zey are French words zat English pretty much stole, and 'ave no idea 'ow to use zem correctly.

Also, when I was reading the rest of the second chapter when P!Laura and P!Roy are talking about what they need for having a baby, I thought: 'Well, you're definitely not going to need condoms.'

P!Roy: *gags and chokes on water*

What? It's true! XD I'm just gonna hope that neither of you have STDs.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:26 am

(All of those little issues will likely be fixed since I am now using Microsoft Word to write instead of Pages, which is a significantly smaller program by Mac. I have Word on my computer even though it's a Mac, and Word does this handy little thing where it fixes things like accents that I do not have on my keyboard. o3o I'm hoping it does that for "fiance" and "fiancee."

But my new laptop is a fail. -m-" The website we tried to order it from said we were "denied." They must've run out of stock on the website or something. Oh well, we'll keep looking. I'll use my Word for Mac, which has been doing better than Pages. It points out all the little errors I make and sometimes fixes them for me all by itself. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:29 am

(Roy: I see. And zis ees why PCs are ze shit. Macs are shitty gameeng computairs, too.

Yeah... o7o" But it's good that you're using Word now. While rereading the first chapter again, I noticed a few typos here and there, but not that much. o3o"

Well shit... I still have my laptop from a few years ago that's technically my dad's, but he doesn't use it at all... o3o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:33 am

(They are. ^^" They make things simpler, but simpler isn't always better... o3o" And yeah, all of the typos will now be pointed out because Word notices grammar and spelling, instead of just spelling. Pages would only noticed spelling errors and not care if the sentence was "Jumped the cat the bed onto." instead of "The cat jumped onto the bed." XD So, I'm looking forward to using Word. ouo I should also be able to actually put page numbers on the pages, too! I just need to figure out how to do that.

My laptop is seven years old, and, well, a MacBook. It served me well, but it just doesn't do everything I want it to now that I'm becoming a really avid writer. I'll still keep it around for a while after getting a new one, just in case, but for the post part it will enjoy some retirement. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:38 am

(Truer words have never been said. When I did the TEC program last year in school, they had Macs, and I could not get used to them, even though I really liked the keyboards... Which is funny because it's pretty much a huge iPad that can handle Flash. And putting in page numbers isn't that hard. There's a setting under headers and footers that does it.

I have a Compaq laptop... And I highly doubt I'll get a new one anytime soon. o3o" I think it only broke down once before.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:40 am

(The biggest downside to Macs is that they are the minority in computers-- they are the only ones that function like they do, so every other computer on the planet is different. That means a lot of games, programs, and other things are not compatible with them. o3o" That's the big downer I've noticed over the years, but the Mac itself works beautifully with what it can do.

Mine has broken down a few times and been tinkered with many more. XD I've had it since I was twelve...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:43 am

(Ah, I see.

Holy shit. o7o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:45 am

(Yeaahhh... my stepdad had this controlling issue when it came to computers, too. He'd never ask me if I wanted him to change something or whatever, he would just take my laptop when he wanted it, fiddle around with it, sometimes use it for his own work or whatever, and then give it back when he felt like it. o7o" Maybe being taken apart so many times has hurt it a little, too. *pets the laptop* My poor baby.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:48 am

(Probably... ene That doesn't sound healthy for a computer at all.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 11:21 am

Blueleaf wrote:
Phillip let out a sigh through his nose, and squeezed Shiloh's hand back. He felt reassured a little, but still doubted, "I guess..." Aurora, please let this work... Please... The otter tried not to think about it as they made it down the hallway, and passed a few Devas on their way home. Phillip paid them no mind as he focused more on himself, and getting them home. I really can't afford a seizure now...

---

Roy was about to call out to EJ, but the cat was gone before he could really do anything. This troubled the bat, especially since he and Chase were thinking along the same lines. Something must have happened... What, I dunno. Roy turned his attention back to himself as he focused on standing-- the bat had grabbed onto Chase's arm, as he didn't really trust himself right now, "I zink I'm alright..."

Shiloh walked along with him, having no choice but to just follow his lead, since she couldn't see where they were going. She did listen closely to his breathing and footsteps, though, doing what she could to pay attention for any changes in his behavior; she would be looking out for him while he took care of her, that was for sure.

---

Chase kept one arm around Roy to hold him up, deciding to play it safe. "Alright enough to fall over, right?" Sarcasm was probably something Roy got from Chase, as neither of his parents ever seemed to use it... Maybe the Shiba Inu wasn't the best influence in the world, but Roy was alive, wasn't he?

Laura knocked on the door, wanting to be polite, even though Roy sort of used to live here. The flustered marten watched Roy and Chase, wondering which was more likely to snap at which in this situation. Sometimes they really are like brothers, bickering with one another and making sarcastic comments.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 11:42 am

Silverfur wrote:
(*catches plushie*)

"Hm?" Flare said. She opened her one golden eye and looked over at the fox that was one top of her. "Hey Winnie, you're full of energy today aren't ya?" she added and scooped up the little fox into a big hug. She normally didn't show this side of her to anyone except for Winter. She was like an actual sister to her so she didn't mind it at all. She did feel a bit guilty that she hadn't been able to spend that much time with her, but she had been a lot busier.

"I wanted to catch you before you can leave..." Winnie told her, wrapping her little arms around Flare's neck and rubbed her head against hers in a nuzzle. "You keep being busy or grumpy and leaving. But today you're gonna spend time with me, right?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:31 pm

Phillip slowed down after a moment, then stopped in front of their apartment, "We're here..." The otter opened the door for them, and held it open so that Shiloh could come inside. "I'll get you some water so you can take the vitamins, alright? I'll put in the eye drops after, too."

(I forgot to mention, but I love the idea of Shiloh and Evey being drinking buddies in Pantheon. Just saying. XD)

---

(Roy: Yeah... I'm pretty sure I got eet from 'im... o7o'

Actually, you got it from me, and in canon, it's from Chase. XP)

Roy let out a small, somewhat annoyed, noise at that, but didn't actually reply to him as he turned his attention to the door. He was thankful that Laura had knocked, because he was focusing on not falling over. Jax sat patiently on his bony shoulder.

Anna, at first, thought the person at the door was EJ, but doubted it was him because he wasn't gone for that long. She stood up from her chair, and pushed it back to the kitchen table, but Richard had already moved past her to get the door. He had been with Rachel a little, since the bat was doing a lot better, and she hadn't really seen her father while she was sick. He had gone to see what was going on, especially since he had heard Anna and EJ talking. His wife followed behind him anyway.

Richard opened the door, neither parent really knowing what to expect, so seeing their son at the door with his foster brother and girlfriend (without his wheelchair), was kind of a surprise for them. They stared at Roy like he was fake, as they had not expected to see him walking so early, or really having his leg yet.

"'Ey... You wouldn't believe 'ow I got 'ere from Chase's." Roy gave a small, weak smile at his stumped parents, "'E wouldn't let me walk ze distance. Where's Rachel? And where deed Ezhay go?"

Roy's mother practically clung onto him instead of replying, and if he hadn't been propped up by Chase, he probably would have fallen over with Anna, "Oh my God... I was so worried about you... It's great to see you on your feet again..." Her arms were around her son's back, and Roy wrapped one of his arms around her in response.

"Technically, ze leg ees not done yet, buht yeah... I got eet fitted a few days ago." And I would rather not think about it ever again...

Meanwhile, Rachel emerged from her bedroom slowly yet curiously, wondering what the heck was going on. She looked better than what she had been, even though her clothes fit a little more loosely than what they had been before. Her hair had been combed and pulled out of her face in a braid by her father, and she was decked out in a longer sleeved shirt and jeans. "...?"

(This took much longer than it should have been... o7o')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:50 pm

(Haha, thank you. XD The funny part is that when Evey is drunk, she tends to sink through inanimate objects, and Shiloh is always having to tell her to get out of the middle of the table or something. XDDD)

"Okay... but after that you're gonna sit down with me and try to relax, okay?" Shiloh replied, as concerned for him as he was for her. She cautiously walked through the doorway, using one hand to feel for the door frame so she wouldn't run into it, her tail swishing from side to side across the floor as though looking for more obstacles. She was already starting to develop new behaviors due to her blindness, something she hopes wouldn't be permanent.

---

(Long post. o7o" Understandable.)

Chase felt a bit awkward as he held Roy up so his mother could practically strangle him in a hug; he was really weird about parental figures in general, nevermind the Brodeurs, who still weren't all that used to him themselves. He kept a grip on Roy, though, dealing with the awkward moment for the bat's sake. It's just Anna, and she sort of almost likes you... Chill out. Just don't make eye contact with Richard. He kept his green gaze downcast slightly, as though Richard was somehow more intimidating despite being so small next to him. Chase honestly wasn't as bulky as he used to be, though... He was looking a little thin compared to what he had been, actually. Laying around while recovering from his back injury had made him lose a bit of his physique. He was still taller and more broad-shouldered than Richard, but he didn't look like he worked out every single day anymore, because he didn't.

Laura gave Richard a somewhat sheepish smile, but then noticed Rachel standing a bit further inside the house. "Oh..." She slipped inside, past the Brodeur parents, so she could move over to her boyfriend's sister. "Hi, sweetheart... How are you feeling? Sorry I didn't visit earlier, but I was sort of looking after your brother..." She couldn't help but reach out to put one small hand on Rachel's thin arm, feeling as though she needed help up just as badly as Roy did.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 2:16 pm

(Please say that's going to be in the book... XD

I'm also at my grandparents' house right now, so I got distracted easily by food... o3o')

Phillip nodded, then remembered that Shiloh probably couldn't see it, so he said, "I will..." The otter put the little medicine bag on the counter, then went to get a glass of water. After filling it, he brought it over with the medicine to Shiloh, and put it down on the kitchen table-- Phillip pulled out a chair for her. "Here..."

---

Richard watched Chase for a moment, and he did notice that the canine was looking more lanky, and less bulky, than he usually was. The absence of the Mod in his system, as well as recovering from his injuries, caused the muscle mass to be lost faster. The older, shorter man looked away, with his gaze moving to follow Laura into the house, and to his daughter.

Roy was kind of aware that Chase was looking down, and kind of third-wheeled between him and his mother, but she probably wasn't going to let him go for a while. He normally would have tried to get out of her fussing, but for one, she hadn't seen him all that much lately, so he could tolerate it.

Rachel's gaze followed Laura, and she smiled a little, even though she looked tired still, "Eet's alright... I'm feeleeng bettair, but not completely 100% yet... I'm workeeng on eet. I'm almost zere."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 2:34 pm

(Totally. Just wait until Phillip ends up drinking with them for the first time... gawd, that poor man... XDDDD

Oh, and I'm working on a design for a male character... o3o" I dunno if he will be in Kolerin or not, but I decided I wanted another boy, and I love the name Jaymeson (JAY-meh-son), so yeah... XD I could not resistttttt... He's not as fluffy and nice as my other boys, but not as moody and hateful as Shay. Sort of the quiet, serious type, but not mean-spirited or constantly grumpy like a certain someone. XD

Shay: I'm not mean-spirited...! Okay, I am from time to time, but... I'm at least not evil. *crosses his arms* e3e")

Shiloh obediently took a seat, knowing Phillip would need her to be sitting when he gave her the eye drops. She reached out and found the glass of water on the table, then held out her hand, palm-up, for the vitamins, since she couldn't tell which bottle of medicine was which. "I'll take the vitamins, and then we can get the drops done and over with..."

---

Chase managed a faint smile after a moment, deciding that it was pretty sweet that Roy was giving his mother a hug... He glanced briefly up at Richard, but then looked away again, hoping the older man didn't feel like he was encroaching on his home and family at all. I'll get going once I know Anna isn't going to knock Roy over.

Laura smiled up at the taller girl, nodding once. "That's good... I always worry when one of you two get sick, since I know how you are."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 2:57 pm

(Oh God... XD He would be so smashed...

So, he's like a male Lilian? o3o?

Lillian: ...

Oh Shay... XD)

Phillip gave Shiloh one vitamin from each bottle, and put them back into the bag, "That's all for now, until you gotta take more again tonight." He took out the eyedrops, and inwardly groaned, This is going to take a while...

---

"Mom..." Roy said after a moment, and Anna paused, "I'm okay... I'm workeeng on walkeeng again, and I don't feel any pain wiz my leg, even zough eet's a leettle sore right now. You can let go now..."

Anna finally kind of noticed Chase, and let her son go, because she could tell the canine was feeling kind of awkward, "Sorry... How are you doing, Chase?"

"Ovair ze years, I've learned of some useful 'ome remedies... Nozeeng ees bettair zan rest, zough, and no one would let me get up unless I 'ad to go to ze bazroom or somezing... Zat's eet." Rachel fiddled a little with her braid, which went down her back neatly, "Buht zank you, anyway... For zat, and for takeeng care of Roy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: