The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:25 pm

(No sleep... omo *stressed out* I dunno how I'm supposed to go to bed tonight. I'll likely poke around until some ridiculous hour, so Sil prepare to be bugged...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:31 pm

(Are you feeling okay....?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:32 pm

(I've calmed down a little... I'll be alright. Pluto is making me laugh so I guess I'm not as upset about this as I was expecting to be. At least at the moment.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:33 pm

(That's good to hear...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:34 pm

(Sorry for poof ^^')

"It's not great. It's my own fault. You see I'm a bit afraid of you, it wasn't something you did or anything it's just...you kind of remind me of my ex before he went crazy. I'm a little worried that you might become like him after a while. If our relationship gets that far anyways...I just wanted to let you know because you have a right to." Pippa explained.

---

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" Sandi asked. She hoped that she wasn't pushing things or doing something wrong. She hoped that everything would turn out ok and that Shay just might develop feelings for her.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:55 pm

(*appears is puff of smoke* QUICK HIDE ME FROM THE GI PARTY *hides behind Sil* *shoos away the Airmen leaders* GO AWAY!!!! DX)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:55 pm

(*gives Blueh hugs* It's okay... omo *pets hair* I'll stress out but manage to deal with it. I just hope things calm down and stay that way.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:56 pm

(*clings tightly to you* oAo)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:05 pm

(It's okay, I'm laughing now because he cheered me up. *cuddles* I love you, it's okay.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:06 pm

(Okay.... oAo If you say so.... I love you, too.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:23 pm

(omo)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:53 pm

(EXPLOSIONS!!!!)

Something went boom. Cody wasnt sure what exactly but something at their HQ went ka blooy sending everyone into a panic. The cyborg ninja turned janitor thus mentioned quickly headed that way to see what had happened. What he saw he couldnt believe.

"We finally finished him." A researcher said gawking at their creation, "Our first Supernatural hunter, the perfect combination of Mobian and Machine. Project NEXUS!"

The "creation" didnt seem all that artificial after the guy had said it was a combination of the two. Standing before him was a tiger that seemed perfectly normal if it werent for the fact that his entire left side from his shoulder to just about his hip had been blown away. Cody didnt see that as much of a success until it started to not only heal but rebuild itself.

"What the hell did you mad scientists create?" Cody asked wondering how long it would take to replace the wall that this new cyborg had just destroyed.

"The ultimate hunter of Supernaturals! We've infused Nano technology into his DNA. His cells naturally reproduce like that of a starfish. The lost limb will die but the original bpdy will regenerate it almoat instantly! A STARFISH ON STEROIDS!!"

Cody was never sure if the researchers Julianne hired were always sane now he was convinced none of them were.

"NEXUS?" The tiger muttered, "An unknown? It suits me. My name shall be Nexus."

Cody arced a brow at this. There was no way this cyborg could be serious. Or hell, maybe he wasnt a cyborg at all, maybe 100% machine.

"Im going to laugh when he fails." Cody told them, "This hunk of tiger-starfish wont last ten minutes against Jonah. Itd be like the legend of Hercules and the Lenain Hydra."

"We shall see Jiralhanne...we shall see."

"What is my objective?" Nexus asked looking at the two.

"Find the Devashrouds. Kill all of them except this one." The scientist had a picture of EJ he recieved from Julianne, "This one stays alive, bring him back here."

"It shall be done."

And through the very hole in the wall he'd made by slapping a live RPG out of the air, he exited the building and went off looking for the DEVAS haven.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:05 pm

(Roy: ....O_O)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:07 pm

(Flare: *not scared* Meh)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:14 pm

(I talked to my Momma and showered. Now I have chocolate that I'm eating even though I'm still a little sick. It'll be okay... As okay as it can be, anyway. My parents are alerting other family and stuff, and I get to see my therapist tomorrow. She'll know how to help.

For now... I'm gonna do stuff until I'm so tired I just can't be awake anymore.

And fluffs. Gonna do that too.)

Scotty pulled Stone down, all the way down until he could somewhat awkwardly wrap his arms around the hybrid, wary of his IV and stuff. The sheep pressed his face against the side of his lover's neck, closing his eyes and taking in a deep breath. Then he said in a voice muffled against Stone, "I'm tired, lad... and so are you. Do you think you can fet up here ef I move over?"

(Scotty: Cuddle me, lad.

One of the cutest things he has ever said.)

---

"You... what? I... huh?" Chase was very confused by what she said. How did he remind her of her ex? And what did she mean about their relationship getting 'that far?' Is she implying she things about having sex with me?! At first he sort of freaked out, but then he thought that wasn't the main point of the conversation and calmed down, but then he freaked out again because Pippa was still saying she thought he'd go crazy.

After that internal bipolar reaction, Chase just fell quiet and still, his face hard to read. Honestly, he was a bit hurt that she said that... Sure, she had some problems, but so did he. But he didn't tell her that she reminded him of his dad before he went crazy, or of his mom before she left. He just said he had some trust issues. You could've been nicer about it... and if I do remind you of your ex, then... that just sucks even more... Still quiet, Chase just looked down at EJ, sort of holding the sleeping kid closer as he kept gently petting his head, listening to the little guy's faint purring.

---

"Because I'm kind of in a constant bad mood," Shay replied flatly, looking over at her as though the answer was obvious. It was sort of comical to witness, especially for someone like Sandi who was getting used to his grouchiness.

(I think your grouchiness is a little charming, Shay. XD

Shay: eme' It is not...

Tell that to Sandi. eue)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:17 pm

(.... *confused with all of this robot madness* But Julianne doesn't want to kill all of the Devas. She wants her old enemies alive, and wants people to experiment on... And there was just a battle. *lays down* Too much violence for my fragile miiiiind... Aaaaahhhh... Oh great toads almighty... help me...

I made that saying because my backyard in the country had a ton of toads. Some were cute little baby toads and some were giant.

But great toads almightyyyyyy...

Toads: omo?

*grabs a toad* HALP ME TOAD! You're so cute...

Don't judge. Toads are cute.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:23 pm

(Okay.... That's good to hear. I'm still available, and have a working WiFi connection as well.

Fluffffff--! o7o)

Stone closed his eyes, and pressed against Scotty as the sheep somewhat awkwardly wrapped his arms around him. He was quiet until Scotty spoke up, and Stone's ears twitched as he replied, "I-I think I can...." Cuddling seemed nice right now. And maybe some sleep, too, right in Scotty's arms... He was pretty sure that he was going to pass out when reading, but he managed to keep awake. That was his nerves talking, and now he felt heavy, "I can squeeze in on the end...." I'm a side sleeper, after all.... 

(Aw, Scotty. owo 

Stone: *cuddles him* You don't need to tell me that.... .///." 

Oh God... That poor toad.... XD 

Roy: One frog zhoke about me and you're dead. eme 

I wasn't going to! I swear!)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:35 pm

"It's not that I think you'd ever do the things that he did to me. I just...I just want to be safe." Pippa tried to explain as she started to cry, she felt bad for thinking that Chase would ever hurt her like her ex did. She just couldn't help herself, she did want him to be way too protective of her.

----

"I don't mind it at all. I'm used to it. Besides your still a good person." she answered. She was blushing a little bit.

(Sandi: ^///^')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:35 pm

(Toads are adorable... *pets toad* Especially the little baby ones...

Yesss fluff! There's currently thunder and lightning and rain outside my window. o7o")

"I can move over a lettle..." Scotty assured him, letting go of him to try to shift over. He was frankly very stiff, weak, and helpless at the moment, so moving himself just a few inches to the side seemed like a huge task. But he had a boyfriend with super strength right next to him, so he looked up at the hybrid and asked, "Um... ef you can, a lettle help would gev you more space..." It was just this unbearable stiffness.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:40 pm

Chase wasn't sure how to respond... He was just very confused at what Pippa was wanting from him. What did she want?! He said quietly, "I-I understand that... You know that I feel the same way. Being safe, and careful, but..." But did you have to compare me to him? My sister shot him dead for you.

He heard EJ shift around and started to rub at his ears, trying to help the kid stay asleep. I don't understand what you expect to happen now that you told me... what am I supposed to do? Be scared to be near you?

----

Shay snorted at that, though his lips twitched a little. "Sure, whatever you say."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:41 pm

(*can't help myself* Did you know that a group of frogs is called an army? e3e? *dodges a brick thrown by Roy* 

Roy: DON'T YOU EVEN FINEESSH ZAT! D8< 

Well hot damn.... o3o" It's all cloudy where I am. And raining.)

Stone pulled away so Scotty could move.... Well, not so much. The hybrid then nodded a little when he asked for help, and nudged the sheep over more, "I think this is good.... I'm more comfortable on my side, anyway, so it's not a big deal..." Stone then sat down on the bed, before swinging his legs over so he could curl up against Scotty. He relaxed almost immediately, with his eyes slipping closed, and let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:45 pm

"I'm sorry." she sobbed and buried her face in her hands. She couldn't stop crying, it felt like a stone was on her heart and weighting her down.

---

"Will you come by though?" Sandi asked again.

(Swan: Benjy T^T

She misses her big brother XD He needs sleep and Scotty

Swan: So he doesn't need me? T^T

o3o')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:46 pm

(Stone: W-what? No.... ;~; )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:48 pm

(Swan: T^T

*might kill Swan* o3o

Swan: *bawls* T^T I WANT TO LIVE!

XD Everyone does though Swan!

Swan: And I'm one of the oldest characters in Kolerin!

True, but meh XD

Swan: *clings to Stone* T^T)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:50 pm

(Stone: W-what....? B-but, you can't! ;~; 

Poor Benjy.... I'm sorry bro....
Stone: *holds his sister* ;~; )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: