The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 3:51 pm

(Yes owo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 3:52 pm

(That's cool! o7o So it's kind of like Doomsday, but not as extreme. Sort of. ouo" 

Phillip: Oh.... I see. 

Sure. o3o" What should we do?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 3:53 pm

(We can either continue what we were doing last night, or think of something else... o3o *shrug*

I'm thinking Shiloh won't work alone, so don't worry, Phillip. She'll have a spy buddy. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 3:55 pm

(Hmmm.... Who have we neglected? 

Phillip: Good.... But what about me? 

Feel free to change his character anyway to make the story flow better. ouo" Go nuts. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 3:56 pm

(I want to continue last night for me ^^; )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:02 pm

(Okay, Sil, I can continue with you. o3o

Hmmm... e3e Scone? They're reunited now.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:02 pm

(I was thinking the exact same thing. eue)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:06 pm

(We are so in sync. eue Should I start? I need to post for Sil here, anyway. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:07 pm

(Okay. owo)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:21 pm

Silverfur wrote:
"Come on, wake up." Pippa said gently to the cat.

---

"How about you. Have you been sleeping ok?" she asked and then took another bite of her food.

"'M up... 'm up..." EJ mumbled tiredly, rubbing at his eyes. He yawned, then looked around and remembered where he was. He gave Pippa a bit of a sleepy smile, unable to help it, then noticed the food on the table. She's gonna make me eat, isn't she?

---

Shay shrugged, sighing, "Eh, sort of... I kept having to wake up to take care of Laura... This were a bit of a mess, and still kind of are." He tiredly rubbed at one eye, then stopped, not wanting to seem sleepy. "I'll be fine. I'm used to not getting much sleep."

---

Meanwhile, in another room in the infirmary, Scotty was resting. He had been brought back in less-than-good shape, unable to even maintain consciousness for more than a few minutes. Now, after the healers looked after him, he was in much better condition. He was peacefully resting, laying on his back with an IV in his arm, multiple monitors hooked up to him, and bandages over several injuries. He had been asleep since he first got there after being rescued, but as the morning progressed, he slowly started to come to.

The sheep's hand twitched, the the various monitors hooked up to him showed that his pulse picked up ever so slightly, as though he was emerging from sleep and into consciousness. One of his ears flicked, and he turned his head, aware of a dull ache going through his entire skull. Letting out a little groan, he opened one eye a crack, feeling dazed but more aware than he had been since his rescue.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:28 pm

Stone had listened to the constant and regular beating of the monitor as the hybrid sat next to Scotty.... He couldn't just not be there. He had been terrified for the sheep's life, and managed to relax a little when he was in the infirmary. The hybrid had been reading, as he waited for the sheeo to wake up, and looked up when he heard a change in the beeping. Is he awake....? The question was confirmed when Scotty moved his head, and opened his eye a little, "Scotty....?" Stone bookmarked his page, and set the thick book aside.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:33 pm

(*already getting feelsy* Aslfgjknb... </3)

Hearing Stone's voice, Scotty turned his head a little more, trying to look at him, but he felt incredibly stiff and sore. He moved his arm a little, sort of reaching for the hybrid in search of a hand to hold. "Benjy," he spoke in a quiet, raspy voice, though not a particularly fearful one. He felt safe with Stone there, even after all that had happened. He trusted him more than anyone.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:36 pm

( ;A; )

Stone took the sheep's hand when Scotty tried to reach for him, and said quietly, "I'm here.... I'm not going anywhere.... Aurora.... You terrified me...." The hybrid swallowed, trying to keep his composure, "I-I thought I wasn't going to see you again..." Stone's shoulders were slumped, and he looked much older, especially because of the bags around his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:37 pm

"Come on, it's time to eat EJ." Pippa said and nudged the food a bit closer to EJ. She was going to make sure the cat eat something. She knew when to be stubborn, this would be one of those times.

---

"Shay you need to rest. If you're tired then feel free to take a nap, you deserve one." Sandi replied and finished her food. She wanted to help Shay, but she was still getting used to walking around.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:41 pm

(I sent you guys Chapter 3! *now focuses on RP post*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:41 pm

(YES! eue *goes to read it*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:59 pm

Scotty remembered being scared, but right now he was tired and just happy be with the hybrid after he, too, was terrified that they wouldn't get to see each other again. The sheep squeezed his fingers a little, then shakily reached up with his free hand to gently touch the side of Stone's face; he was both trying to be reassuring, and just thrilled to be there with him. "I was scared, too... but et's okay now..." He wanted to hold the hybrid, but for now just settled for gently petting the side of his face, and holding his hand.

---

"Oh..." EJ looked down at the food, and of course said, "Thank you." He didn't really want to eat anything, but tried to be polite by taking the time to cut one of his pancakes and take a few bites. He glanced up at Pippa, sensing her watching him, like a mom watching a kid poke at his food.

---

"I'm fine..." Shay repeated, getting up to take the tray once Sandi was finished eating. "I'm gonna go put these dishes away, and then we should get you up and walking around a little bit."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:05 pm

With Stone's free hand, the hybrid rested it against Scotty's as he gently caressed the side of his face. He didn't really know what to say, but just leaned his head more into Scotty's hand, with his eyes slipping closed, "I know..." Benjamin also wanted to hold Scotty and never let go, but that was out of the question right now, "I-I'm relieved to see you're awake..." The bruises and cuts made him uneasy, but as long as they weren't infected or not healing, he would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:08 pm

Pippa was watching him, but she was eating her salad as well. She would make sure he didn't have only two bites and not want anymore. She did glance at Chase once in a while, like she was trying to tell him something but she didn't want to say it out loud.

---

Then afterwards you're taking a nap. She thought. She nodded in agreement, she wanted to help him in multiple ways. However, she was a bit limited with her movement. She would make sure that Shay took care of himself or she'd do it herself.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:23 pm

Scotty blinked up at him, feeling drowsy still, but he came to a realization. "D-does et make you feel better that I don't really remember what happened...?" He had been struck so hard in the head when he had been taken, he had been mostly unconscious the entire time, and didn't really remember anything at all. The sheep remembered going out... and then little glimpses throughout the whole ordeal... and then waking up. Nothing more. It was almost confusing, to have so much time just vanish from his memory.

---

EJ kept poking at his food, feeling a little sheepish under Pippa's watchful eye. Chase was aware that she was worried about how much he ate, but he didn't want to push it with the kid... stressing him out wouldn't help. So he stayed relaxed, keeping an eye on him a little but not saying anything.

---

Shay returned once the dishes were taken care of, and brought Sandi some comfortable shoes and a little sweater to wear, since the hallways could be chilly here in Safekeep. "Here, put these on and we'll go for a bit of a walk. You need to exercise to get your strength up."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:26 pm

"A-a little, yeah...." Stone admitted-- honestly, he had mixed feelings about the whole thing. It was a relief that he probably wouldn't have nightmares, but a blow to the head could have been fatal.... And it must have hurt. A lot. Maybe not to Stone, but definitely to the sheep.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:34 pm

Pippa was normally quiet, but it felt strange that Chase and EJ said nothing. She knew that EJ knew that she was making sure he ate. She hoped he would eat a bit faster so that he could take another nap and she could tell Chase something that she had been fearing for a while.

---

"Ok." she said and pulled the sweater over her head. She put on the shoes and stood up, she could stand just fine it was walking that wasn't the best. She normally didn't get chilly because of her fluffy fur, but she didn't want to argue with him.

(Stone shouldn't you tell him that your sister is in the infirmary too? owo

Swan: >_>'

You still had your attack XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:45 pm

(... Really? Blueh? XD *points to your avvie*)

Scotty smiled a bit, glad to hear that something could make the hybrid feel better, even if it was sort of at the sheep's own expense. He still gently petted the side of the hybrid's face, though his arm was starting to feel heavy due to his exhaustion, and Stone was holding his arm up a bit.

---

EJ didn't finish his food, eating about half of it before just wanting to curl up and go back to sleep. He set his fork down, saying quietly, "Thanks for the food... it's really good, I'm just not very hungry..."

---

Shay was careful with Sandi, reaching out with one arm to offer her a little support as they walked out of the infirmary and into the hallway. "Take it easy... we need to get you walking more often, so you get stronger. At this rate, you'll never rebuild your muscles." He sounded grouchy as usual, but not necessarily mean.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:48 pm

(o3o)

Stone gave a little smile in return, before saying, after his smile had faltered, "My sister.... She's also in the infirmary.... She has a weak heart, and she sometimes gets these attacks, which makes it hard for her to breathe...." The hybrid let go of Scotty's hand on his face, and rubbed at his eyes, "I barely slept last night from worry. I'm exhausted...."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:48 pm

(Dat hair XD)

"It's alright, you've eaten enough. You can go ahead and take a bit of a nap now." Pippa said with a smile. She was a bit scared of what she was going to tell Chase and she almost felt guilty too.

---

"Yeah, but at least I can stand. That's an improvement, right?" Sandi replied. She was hanging tightly onto him as she walked, but little by little she wasn't hanging onto him as much. She didn't mind his grouchy tone, she had gotten used to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: