The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:39 pm

(Chase: That's never going to happen, since those characters vanished from existence. Stop asking me difficult questions. ;~; ...)

"I know..." Chase mumbled, though he smiled a little bit as she messed up his hair.

---

Gabe was doing the best he could to be helpful, but looked distracted when Jonah mentioned Lance. "Hmmm... Kuroneko... that name sounds familiar, but I dunno from where..." He got a somewhat lost, dazed look on his face, staring off into space as he tried to remember. It was a familiar expression, to anyone who happened to meet his younger daughter, who had the same odd habit of going into a daze like that.

(Laura: Wait, she gets it from her Dad?!

Nani: Gets what? o3o?

Laura: Nothing... -m-')

---

(TINA YOU WANNA MARRY HIM?! O7O?!?!?!)

Greyson eventually found his way to Tina's room, but didn't just walk in. He stood out in the hallway and softly knocked with the back of his head, calling in just loud enough for his muffled voice to be heard through the door, "Tina?"

---

As Nani gazed down at Aaron, her hand continued a slow movement along his head, combing his hair back before sloping down the side of his face. The room was so quiet, the two felines could hear the faint murmur of one another's heartbeats, muffled by flesh and bone but still audible. Nani's fingers trailed along Aaron's profile, tracing the lines of his cheekbones and jaw before stopping at his chin, having nowhere else to go, though her thumb extended to run along the line of his lower lip. It was as though she was memorizing every facial feature of his physical self, while staring beyond that at his soul. Honestly, not even the ocelot knew what she was thinking in those moments, so lost in her own thoughts she was unaware.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:40 pm

(Friend: But I'm writing a fanfic about that! I need to know!)

She smiled widely and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:45 pm

Jonah took notice, "Do you have a daughter? Um...Aurora whats her name..." -he racked his brain for a minute- "Nani! Yeah thats her name...at least her nickname I dunno her real one. But is she like your daughter or wife or something?" 

He was still digging as he asked. That safe had to be around here somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:48 pm

(Chase: *gets pissed and snarls* Well you can go fuck yourself in the ass! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR FAN FICTIONS!

CHASE SAUNDERS! oAo Language!

Chase: She ceased existing, and the pregnancy wasn't even canon yet! So stop with the stupid questions before I put a bullet in someone's head!

Sven: I could just eat one of them--

Chase: *shoots Sven in the head* LIKE THAT! *bares his teeth*

.... *hides and peeps like a frightened baby bird*)

Unable to help but maintain the silliness, Chase leaned his head forward and bonked his nose against hers gently, a big smile on his own face. He then asked, "You hungry now? Cause I kind of am."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:50 pm

(Friend: XD)

"Yeah." she said, her face was a bit red.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:58 pm

(Nani: You don't remember me, Jonah...? *confused*

Dude. Gabe is like sixty something, and Nani is like 19. Of course she's his kid. XD)

At that, Gabe dropped his gun, the butt of which he had been using like a shovel to clear away dirt and rubble. He spun around, grabbing Jonah and totally freaking out as he asked, "What?! You know her?! Where is she, is she okay? Is she safe?"

---

(Your friend... laughs... at this...? omo' *shoots Chase with tranquilizer*

Chase: *passes out* xmx)

"Mmkay," Chase sat upright, bringing Pippa up with him, though she still sat on his lap. He was fine with holding her as long as she wanted, and pulled over their lunch bag to open it up and hand her one of the sandwiches, "Here's your sammich."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:00 pm

(Friend: eue Yes

Yeah...she's weird XD)

"Thanks." she said and started to eat.

(Sasha just comes in and shouts "FOOOOOOOOOOD!" and dives in to eat XD)
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:40 pm

(Finn has found beats headphones and his music and is blasting his music in his ears bobbing his head to Evans Blue as he works on his skates)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:11 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
(Nani: You don't remember me, Jonah...? *confused*

Dude. Gabe is like sixty something, and Nani is like 19. Of course she's his kid. XD)

At that, Gabe dropped his gun, the butt of which he had been using like a shovel to clear away dirt and rubble. He spun around, grabbing Jonah and totally freaking out as he asked, "What?! You know her?! Where is she, is she okay? Is she safe?"

---

(Your friend... laughs... at this...? omo' *shoots Chase with tranquilizer*

Chase: *passes out* xmx)

"Mmkay," Chase sat upright, bringing Pippa up with him, though she still sat on his lap. He was fine with holding her as long as she wanted, and pulled over their lunch bag to open it up and hand her one of the sandwiches, "Here's your sammich."
(Jonah: ^^" Combat fatigue Nani, sorry, you get caught up in what youre doing and you forget things)

"Yeah she's fine. Great kid by the way, shes one of our medical personel and shes damned good at her job." Jonah assured, continuing to dig for that damned safe...

His fingers brushed solid steel...now that was one of two things...the safe or the foundation...Jonah punched into it and ripped free a square piece of metal with a combination lock on the front, "Found it...now...how do we crack it...?"

Last edited by CharmedPluto on Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 5:55 pm

(*flails*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 5:57 pm

(*flops over* *flails on the ground*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 5:58 pm

(*flops and flails more with you* Nnrkjgnfkjnblfjgno...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 5:58 pm

(*incoherent blubbering* *flails* 

Roy: ....I zink zey broke. 

Jayden: Agreed. oAo" Should we help them? 

Roy: Nope.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:03 pm

(*rolls across floor* Nyeeeehhhhhh... *grabs Jayden's ankle* You're in the book nowwww and I stayed up until like one in the morning putting you therrrreee...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:05 pm

(Jayden: What?! oAo" Why did you stay up that late for?! 

Writers. You don't understand them. :p 

Jayden: Sorry.... oAo 

Roy: 'Uh.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:07 pm

(Writing is fun and I couldn't help but stay up really late.... *grabs his fluffy tail and pets it* Fluffyyyyy...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:09 pm

(Jayden: Roy.... oAo 

Roy: Dude, you're on your own. I'm pretty aware zat you're not ze President of an entire fuckeeng country. >_>' 

Jayden: TAKE HER OFF ME PLEASE! eme 

Nick: *nudges Chirp with his foot* 

Oh my God.... Once Nick gets his prosthetic hand, he can make a funny and literally throw it if someone said, "Could you give me a hand?" I saw a Tumblr post, and I couldn't unsee. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:10 pm

Fluffiness...the Chirpy's one weakness...

*flops to face* FML...
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:11 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
(Jayden: Roy.... oAo 

Roy: Dude, you're on your own. I'm pretty aware zat you're not ze President of an entire fuckeeng country. >_>' 

Jayden: TAKE HER OFF ME PLEASE! eme 

Nick: *nudges Chirp with his foot* 

Oh my God.... Once Nick gets his prosthetic hand, he can make a funny and literally throw it if someone said, "Could you give me a hand?" I saw a Tumblr post, and I couldn't unsee. XD)

My MTL is now wondering why Im laughing so hard...so the Air Force knows who you are now Blueh...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:12 pm

(*rolls and grabs Nick instead* I'm sorry for putting you in awkward situations in the book, but it's gonna happen a lot with you. owo" The hand idea is kind of awesome. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:14 pm

(Um, yay? XD 

I love the hand idea so much.... XD It's so funny. 

Nick: e/////e" Please tell me I'm not going to see Laura in her pyjamas again.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:19 pm

(Worse, Nick... Much worse. XDDDDDD

But yes, the hand thing is a must. I'll have to take note somewhere. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:21 pm

(Nick: ....O////<" 

Oh God.... Now I'm excited. XD

I feel like Nick would do it to Roy in Pantheon..... Or something. Just to be a little shit and to cheer him up. Even though Roy would probably give Nick a: "What the fuck are you doing?" and "Are you shitting me?" look. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:25 pm

(Ahahaha! Totally... XD Nick is going to be one of Laura's personal guards, so he'll be around the family a good bit. owo Plenty of fun, awkward, and hilarious situations for him to be in. XD

Pantheon!Laura: Oh dear... Poor Nicholas... -////-')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:28 pm

(Oh, okay. That's just begging for awkwardness. XD 

Pantheon!Nick: .///." 

Pantheon!Roy: ...

And the thing with the prosthetic hand... The person who did it and made the post on Tumblr (or a friend) literally bitch slapped his other friend across the face because he had thrown it at her. Yeah. XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: