The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 2:41 pm

(Hai Sil. ouo)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 2:42 pm

(You start.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 2:47 pm

(Flare should find EJ in the hallway... XD Or Rachel, or Roy... really anyone he's close to.

EJ: -m- I'm in trouble, aren't I?)

It was slow going down the hallway, because EJ was hurting and out of breath. It was amazing how when your torso was injured like that, the rest of you found it hard to move... He practically limped down the hallway, and had to keep stopping to take a break and sit his satchel down. It was worth it to give Nick the hand...

---

"She told me a little about her time on her own, and here with all of you..." Gabe replied, shrugging his skinny shoulders a little, "Told me how she met, and that she's a doctor. Heh! Never woulda thought my girl would be a doctor... it was always her who needed the doctoring before."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 2:55 pm

Flare was coming from the infirmary when all of a sudden she spotted EJ and she was not happy at all! "EJ you're suppose to be in bed, resting! Not wandering about like nothing wrong." she growled and went over to help him, "It appears that the staff can't take care of your properly if they can't keep an eye on you. I guess I'll have to take care of you myself." she added and lead him to her home.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 2:56 pm

(Hmm..... Maybe..... 

Rachel: Oh yeah. >8[ 

o3o")

"She told me about that before, and how she got sick a lot growing up... We climbed a tree together." And I cried like a baby.... Not wanting to think about that, Aaron asked, "Did... She tell you anything about me?" He didn't mean that he was sweet and everything-- more about what she knew about his life before the Safekeep, and the Sect.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:05 pm

(Abduction! By his cousin... XDDDD Now Rachel is really gonna be upset when she can't find him. ouo" Cause he's not at his house, or Nick's, or the infirmary...)

"H-hey! Wait!" EJ couldn't really fight with her about it, being in a significantly weakened state, "I'm fine, really..." His arguments were useless as his cousin hauled him off to her home. Jeez, I'm good at getting myself in trouble... I feel like a little kid. He hobbled along after the taller cat, finally just saying, "I wanted to give Nick his new hand..."

---

Gabe rubbed at one of his skinny arms. "Yeah, she did... she mentioned you were a Sect prisoner like me at one point of time, but you got away. Trust me, I know how that is, boy... you do what they say in hopes of makin' it out someday. Turns out you and me were lucky, eh?"

Nani returned with Aaron's food, perky as usual. She set the tray on his lap, "Here you are... I made your eggs just the way you like them."

"Definitely lucky..." Gabe mused quietly when Nani returned to the room. It was nice to have someone to escape to, instead of being on your own with no family. What was the point of escape if you would be alone?
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:10 pm

(Oh yeah. o3o

Rachel: Flare, eef you're tryeeng to build a relationsheep wiz me to not like you, eet's goeeng down ze fuckeeng drain right now.)

"Yeah... I guessh sho..." Aaron replied, somewhat quietly at that. He inwardly cringed, as he remembered that time he had been attacked.. And pretty much with the Sect in general. It sent shivers up his spine, but the panther calmed down a little when Nani returned. He looked up to Nani, and smiled a little, "Thanksh...." His stomach seemed to wake up at the smell of food, and he started to eat away at it, while trying not to get crumbs on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:18 pm

"Oh so you were working! EJ he's hand could've waited until you were better! Wait until Rachel hears about this." she growled. When she reached her home she made EJ lay down on her bed. She went over to her drawer and got some herbs she kept in there. "Eat." she ordered and handed him the herbs. There was an herb in there that would make him sleepy and she would get Winnie to cuddle him to stall him while she went to go tell the female bat.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:22 pm

(EJ: omo *cowers from the women*)

Nani sat next to Aaron while he ate, her tail absently winding around the panther's waist. She was an eternally forgiving person, even though at one point of time, she had been in a Sect prison, awaiting experimentation. The ocelot started to chatter again as she sat there. "I've been a doctor for a while now, but I'd like to look into possible other things to do... I get scared when a patient is badly hurt. Especially when it's someone I care about, which would be a lot of people... Marie is a healer here who is also a midwife. She suggested I try that, but I don't really know if that's any better..." She awkwardly itched under her ear.

Gabe couldn't help but laugh a little, "Maybe not... or maybe it will seem different. You won't know unless you try. You've taken apprenticeships for things before. Still can't believe you poke people with lots of needles..."

"Acupuncture is actually very useful," Nani countered, "It targets nerves directly."

---

As if being caught working wasn't bad enough, EJ started to be stubborn and difficult about eating herbs. "I don't need herbs, Flare, I'm fine! Really! A-and Rachel... uh..." He didn't want to lie to her or keep secrets, but he didn't want the two to go on some tantrum about him working. Aw, crap... I need to stop getting hurt so this stops happening.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:27 pm

(Nick: Sorry.... omo 

Rachel: Neeck, eet eesn't your fault. Buht eet kind of ees. 

Nick: omo" )

Aaron was glad to butt out of the conversation as he ate-- well, at least for now. He just listened, and he couldn't help but smile a little, even though it wasn't much. He still couldn't help but feel lost about Gabe, but he barely knew the older ocelot... It'll come in time... Don't rush anything... Aaron then butted in, and said, "Didn't you shay you alsho wanted to try to be a teacher?" He remembered that from yesterday, and then looked at Gabe, "We're thinking of building a school for all thoshe who haven't finished their education. I mean, it washn't my idea, but you get what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:29 pm

"No you're not! Eat these herbs or I will find another way. Trust me EJ, you know me...you don't want that other way." she told him. She knew he wasn't ok, he needed to listen to her or she'd make him listen. Also she'd been kind of cranky lately, she has been unable to sleep from either nightmares or spirits. A lot of people who've died in the battles haven't moved on and they keep asking her for help when she can't help them or if they were the same spirits she's encountered before and they just want her to suffer.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:38 pm

(The other way... I do not want to know what it is... XDDDDDD)

Knowing that Flare would carry out her threat, even if it meant liquifying the herbs in a blender and pouring it down his throat, EJ obediently ate the medicine. He didn't really know what they were for, but he would find out in a few minutes when he started to feel drowsy... Awww, come on! That's not fair... She's totally drugging me... Plus he hadn't slept well recently, just like Flare, so within about ten minutes the herbs reduced the cat to a sleepy, limp fluffball who stared blankly around himself with glazed, half-closed eyes.

---

"A school...?" Gabe lightened up at that. "That's amazin'. I never thought I'd see a school anytime soon. It'd be good for all them youngsters to learn, and for any of you to finish up what you missed. You all got a real nice society here, then?"

"For the most part," Nani replied honestly, adding, "But there are some refugees who hold a lot against former Sect prisoners and employees... you might want to be careful if any of them find out about you, Papa."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:40 pm

"Almost done..." Lance told the white wolf.

Jonah had been sitting in a chair for hours while Lance worked on his new arm

"Alright...lets see if this relay works." He muttered taking a multimeter to the two contacts.

"Shouldn't you cut the pow..."

Buzzzzzzz....

"OOOOWWW!" Jonah shouted as not only did his nerves come online for a second but 110 volts AC snapped right down his spine.

"Sorry Jonah." Lance said sheepishly.

"I thought you said you were a genius not a mad scientist..."

"Did I say that? Cause I'm a little of both."

Last edited by CharmedPluto on Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:43 pm

"Yeah...." Aaron sighed a little, before going back to picking at what's left of his eggs, "Jusht... I wash one of them.... And...they don't undershtand that mosht of us were working againsht our will...." Aaron then fell silent again, as he just felt... He didn't even know how to describe the feeling. But it was there. And it probably wouldn't go away for a while.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:46 pm

(Let's just say it involves a tube....anyways bbl)

Flare made it even worse for EJ when she got Winnie." Listen I need you to gently cuddle him and help him feel better, ok." she told the fox and brought her up into the bed then left the room to go and find Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:47 pm

(Aw, bye Sil!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:55 pm

(EJ: Lance gets to build arms for people... *pout*

Lance doesn't have cracked ribs! >8[ And he's a grown man, he can handle himself. Don't make me let Flare get her tube...

EJ: OmO')

Nani looped her arms around Aaron, resting her head on his shoulder and looking up at him with big, sincere eyes. "I understand, and eventually more people will start to..." She then looked back over at her father, "Aaron was attacked by some thugs not too long ago... A friend of mine helped me get them off him, but it was really scary and awful..." She remembered that one of the thugs had grabbed her by the head and tried to pull her off of Aaron... who knew what would have happened if Laura hadn't shown up to help them?

---

Quite tired and helpless, EJ half-dozed while Winnie practically kept guard over him. She was certainly becoming a good little minion for Flare, though she was still just a sweet little girl. The eight-year-old played with EJ's hair while he dozed, having no idea that the cat was in trouble with pretty much everyone except Nick right now.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:59 pm

(Jonah, I would be thankful that the Amps didn't stop your heart. :p)

Aaron looked over at Nani when she rested her head against his shoulder like that, and his angled back ears became more upright, but not that much. He had to say, though... he was thankful Laura did her part, as much as he didn't like her boyfriend all that personally. Aaron then looked over to Gabe and nodded a little, as he confirmed the story, "I washn't all that hurt... jusht a black eye..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 4:08 pm

(Lance is very mad-scientist-esque. XD But he's also a capable father figure. It's odd. XD)

"Still..." Nani said quietly, not wanting him to dismiss the problem. She was always afraid to let him leave their home by himself in case he ran into those thugs again. Suddenly feeling a little protective, the ocelot wound her arms a bit tighter around Aaron, her tail-tip flicking nervously.

Gabe dipped his head, "I'll be careful... Hopefully we can get everyone to understand that we were just as much a victim as anyone taken by the Sect. It's not like we wanted to do those things, we had to..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 4:11 pm

Aaron wound one of his arms around Nani to bring her closer to him. The panther was quiet, before he replied, "They went after a few othersh... one being a young mother and her shon... she hadn't even done anything to hurt anyone elshe..." Of course he heard about Maude, Jasper, and Phillip, not that he was really close to any of them.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 4:27 pm

Gabe shook his head at that, unable to believe that someone would actually attack a mother and child. He sighed, "Hopefully we can teach them all a little somethin' about people like us... We all have a common enemy here, right?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 4:31 pm

(*absentmindedly watches Wreck-It Ralph* o3o" Now I want a Kolerin game all over again... either a RPG, Smash Brothers (which we can kind of do with Miis in the new game), or Street Fighter.)

"Yesh... we do." Aaron replied with a little nod. He would rather keep his head down, but there was only so much that he could take. Hopefully, something could change. And he prayed to Aurora it would happen soon. "I don't want anyone elshe to get hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 4:41 pm

(OH MY GOD I FORGOT THEY REFERENCED THE WINKIES FROM WIZARD OF OZ! XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 4:41 pm

(WITH FUCKING OREOS!)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 4:44 pm

*creates 2D fighter*

Announcer: CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER!

*scrolls through list* *picks*

Announcer: ZERO MARSHALL!!!

Libra: Okay... *scrolls through and picks*

Announcer: ROY BRODEUR!!!

Zero: *watching* Not too sure how to feel about this...

Announcer: ROUND 1...FIGHT!

Libra and I: *begin mashing buttons*

Zero: 0.0 MY MOVE SET IS COMPLETELY WRONG! WHY AM I FIGHTING LIKE RACHEL?!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: