The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...(2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silcat
Anonymous

Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:37 pm

(g2g)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:38 pm

(Aw, bye! D8 )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:42 pm

(Sasha: eue Go ahead and try, baby.

Okay. XD Scotty isn't much taller than him.)

Standing there in the room for a moment, Scotty just looked kind of clueless before pointing down at his shirt-wrapped hoof and saying, "I'm bleeden'..." His hoof hurt, since there were nerves and blood vessels in there, and he was bleeding a little. It was nothing to go running to the healers about, but Scotty had no idea where their own first aid supplies were, or really even how to use them properly.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:42 pm

(Okay, Sil, talk to you soon! *throws love and cookies at you*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:46 pm

(Hurhurhur....... eue 

Stone: >///o" 

Yeah. But it's still cute. X3 

Nick: eme

Rachel: ono 

I'm sorry baby--! D8 I promise you'll get an awesome prosthetic from EJ! </3) 

Trying to avoid staring at Scotty, Stone put his book down and went to check this out, "You're bleeding? What were you doing?" The hybrid knelt down and went to peel away the shirt from Scotty's hoof, still blushing a little, before inwardly wincing at the wound. Ouch.... Because his mother was a healer, he wasn't that squeamish when it came to wounds-- this was also very minor, so it wouldn't take much.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:51 pm

(Speaking of Rachel... You will get EJ time soon! I promise! *plots cute things*)

"I was tremming my hooves..." Scotty replied, calming down now, "I slepped and cut a bet too much off, and now et's bleeding... Et startled me, es all, and I don't know where the first aid ket es." He shifted his weight a little, since the wounded hoof hurt when he tried to put too much pressure on it-- it would take a little while to grow back, but the wound itself wouldn't trouble him for more than just a few days, since it was minor. It was sort of like if a person with paws broke a toe or two-- it would suck for a few days, but be fine.

The sheep fiddled with a curl of wool that dangled in front of his face, "I dedn't want to get blood on the floor, though..." That would explain the use of the shirt.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:58 pm

(Rachel: *holds EJ* ono Please say 'e won't be watcheeng ze operateeon.... 

Nick: Um..... *kind of feels bad about this now* ono" ) 

Oh, that makes sense.... But the shirt probably won't be salvageable after this... "Alright, just sit tight, and I'll get it." Avoiding looking at Scotty again, but managing to catch a glimpse for a split second with a blush, Stone moved to find the first aid kit in the bathroom. It took him a second to find it, before taking it back to where Scotty stood, "Alright, this might sting a little, but it's fine, okay?" Stone was careful and went to clean off the wound-- he had a very steady hand, so he was being as gentle as he could.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:03 pm

(EJ: It's fine, Rachel, really... ono' I lost my own tail, I know what it's like to have a missing limb. I want to help Nick in every way I can.)

"Okay," Scotty was now completely calmed down, like he didn't have a hurt hoof, and casually watched Stone as he helped him get it cleaned up and bandaged. He held that foot up off the floor, for now, but decided it didn't hurt too badly-- he'd probably be able to walk on it just fine, "Thank you, laddy."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:07 pm

(Rachel: Buht.... ono 

Honey, calm down... It'll be okay. You can spoil him later. 

Nick: ono I should probably go.... *inches away*)

"No problem.... I'm sorry about your shirt, though. I don't think we can salvage it...." Stone was just wrapping up the hoof to keep the wound clean and the blood from going anywhere. He cut the end off with scissors and put a pin to keep it in place, "There, how does that feel?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:15 pm

(EJ: Wait, Nick! I need to check your measurements again! *scurries over to him* I want your new hand to be the same size as your flesh-and-blood one, otherwise it'll just be awkward to try to use it. *launches into a bunch of technical blabbering about prosthetics*

He's gonna be a pro at building fake body parts... XD)

"Much better," Scotty replied, and instantly put his foot back on the floor and put a bit of weight on it. That probably wasn't the smartest thing to do, because when he did it hurt again, which caused him to awkwardly stumble into Stone, since he hadn't been prepared for that. They didn't fall over, thanks to the fact that the hybrid had the strength of ten men, but the sheep still did sort of fall against him like a total damsel in distress-- it managed to embarrass even him, who was very hard to embarrass, "Oops... sorry, lad." He was clumsy normally, nevermind with a sore foot.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:22 pm

(Nick: *stops* U-um, okay.... *looks like he's about to say something, but it's cut off by EJ's babbling* ....ono" 

He was just about to say that he's used to it being not the same size because his prosthetic was smaller than his actual hand because it was fitted when he was a kid and he grew a lot. *shrug* 

But yes, EJ would be awesome. And Tina could learn from him.... And maybe do Roy's if EJ gets too emotional with it. 

Roy: .... 

You're also going to have some bad phantom limb pain. Just saying. 

Roy: eme' ) 

Stone was just about to stand when Scotty put weight on his injured hoof, and the hybrid was honestly a little surprised when the sheep awkwardly fell against him. Blushing a little, Stone looked quite embarrassed, but didn't notice the sheep's embarrassment as Stone pushed Scotty upright again without trouble, "It's okay.... Just, you should probably sit down, huh...?" The hybrid was trying to not blush like an idiot, but Scotty was very distracting right now without meaning too, and it wasn't helping Stone at all.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:27 pm

(EJ: Roy, stop losing limbs! *gets distracted again and practically tackles Roy in a hug* Just stop... T^T </3

He'll teach Tina... he might have to, because he won't be in very good shape after the final battle, either. o3o')

"Et's fine, et's fine," Scotty repeated, standing upright. He was more careful this time, only putting a little bit of weight on the injured foot at first, so he could find his sense of balance again. The sheep then noticed that Stone was acting funny again... he did that a lot, particularly when the two were close to each other, or touched somehow, and it reminded him of the time the hybrid went and kissed his cheek. Old questions bubbled up again, and he spoke before he could stop himself, "Why do you act like that weth me, Benjy?" Had it been Aaron, or anyone else, Stone would behave differently... Even dense Scotty noticed, eventually.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:33 pm

(Nick: Um.... ono" 

Roy: *holds EJ close to him* I'm sorry.... Eet wasn't my eentention.... Evair. Blame Blue and 'er friend... 'E was ze one zat pointed out blood poisoneeng.... 

Actually, Roy, the correct term is sepsis. And it can happen if someone has a shitty immune system (check), suffered great shock (check), and is maybe on a breathing tube, depending on what happens. I know they they could probably save your leg with antibiotics, but it could cause organ failure.... And if can get really bad really quickly. So.... 

And yes, I would like that very much. Tina would be in bad shape, but she wouldn't let EJ do it. Not ever.) 

Stone stopped in his tracks when he went to put the supplies back into the first aid kit when Scotty asked that question. Shit. Stone didn't fully forgive himself since that first incident, and he was trying to urge himself to not fuck up this time, "U-um.... You know I'm gay, right...?" This was really, really awkward, especially on Stone's part as he went to busy his hands with putting everything away.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:38 pm

(Oh gawd here it comes... *instantly distracted* ouo

EJ: *looks like he's going to cry but doesn't, managing to hold it in* o~o)

Just standing there for a moment, Scotty took a moment to process that bit of information. No, nobody had ever gone out and told him that, and he hadn't gone making assumptions, but now that Stone said it, it made sense. The sheep lifted one hand to stroke his beard once, responding, "Well, uh... now I do..." This certainly made things a little different, didn't it? So when Stone kissed his cheek that time, and all the times he blushed like that... Suddenly self-conscious, Scotty awkwardly crossed his arms over his chest, all too aware that he wasn't wearing a shirt at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:44 pm

(Aaaaaand FUCK ono 

I know probably the exact words Roy will think immediately once he sees what happened to him, "....fuck." Literally, that would be exactly it. He's not worried about himself right then, but EJ dealing with it, and Laura and his family being informed about it that, y'know, he almost went into septic shock. ouo" 

Roy: ....Ezhay, don't 'old eet een.... Zhust, don't.... ) 

Well shit. No one told Scotty before?! Jesus, what was wrong with people?! Stone tried to act nonchalant, but it wasn't really working as he put the first-aid kit on a side table so he could put it away later... Whenever that 'later' would be. He then rubbed his arm a little, not really looking at Scotty, "Yeah.... I've been through a lot of shit...." And it was worse because he was a supernatural. His face was still a little red as he fell silent, not trusting himself to speak.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:53 pm

(Everyone is gonna be freaking out so badly... omo'

EJ: *still manages to keep his composure, though he presses his head rather forcefully against Roy* </3

He loves you a lot, you know that, Roy? ono Stahp breaking. Just stahp... ;~; *dies*)

Looking up when Stone said that, Scotty's train of thought immediately took a turn... He stopped worrying about himself, and being all shy and awkward just because he found out about his friend's sexuality. It was the same as though he was a girl, right? And he'd been shirtless in front of Laura and Celeste a dozen times! Deciding that didn't matter anymore, he dropped his arms and cautiously hobbled a step closer to his friend, "Awww, no... People aren't mean to you, are they, Benjy? Though, I can see how you feel lonely now..." It wasn't just that Stone had a hard time making friends, it was that he had an awful lot of things stacked against him when it came to finding people he could be close to.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:00 pm

(Yes. Especially since I would imagine that Roy would fluctuate between hypothermia and a fever (which are signs of sepsis), and they probably wouldn't think of it being sepsis.... However, I've read some of the signs of certain versions of sepsis... Like none or tissue sepsis, which it pretty much what Roy would have. A lot of fluid would come out of his injured leg, with it partly swollen at the joint, as well as it making gross grinding noises like if the bone was broken.... ene I didn't realize it got this bad.... 

Roy: *just hides his face against EJ, not bothering to answer that* .... ;~; 

Um, did the roles somehow reverse? Oh my God..... o3o" ) 

Sighing a bit, Stone didn't really notice that Scotty approached him, as he went on to say, "Well, it depends... I mean, here's been better than what I had to go through when I was growing up..." He shivered a little, not wanting to think about it, "But I'm used to it.... It was hard, though, realizing it at first, and I didn't know what to do..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:07 pm

(Well, maybe his won't get that bad... We want him to live, after all... omo' If Nani is in good shape, she'll be able to help control the infection.

EJ: *hugs him as tightly as he can*

I'm gonna cryyyyy.... </3 There's feels going on everywhere!)

"Well, you don't really do anything, lad," Scotty pointed out, putting a hand on Stone's shoulder and smiling a bit, "Et's really no defference, who you like. Everyone gets feelings for other people, et doesn't matter who that person es, or their gender or anything." He didn't like seeing the hybrid so miserable, and wanted him to know that he'd never be judged by his clumsy, woolly Scotsman, "I don't really see you any defferent. You're stell Benjy."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:10 pm

(Well, just as long as he doesn't go in septic shock, he's good. And yes, she might, but it depends on her shape. o3o" 

Roy: *is kind of failing to not cry* ;~; 

I'm sorry.... My mind is evil.... </3 But I might take off less of his leg because of Nani.... Hmmm..... 

Anyway, I'm off to bed. G'night! *faceplants*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:13 pm

(Okay, goodnight!

EJ: *sobs quietly and clings to him* </3

Sasha: Awww, what's with all the blubbering...? C'mon guys... seriously... stahp... omo' *goes to cuddle Chase*

Nani: N-no... don't cry... I... I'll fix it! I'll make it better! oAo')
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:12 am

"You don't have to be afraid, Nick. It's going to be just fine." Malt assured. She understood why Nick was nervous, after all having one crappy fake limb attached and now having to get it off and put on a new one did sound a bit scary. She hadn't been conscious when her robotic parts were attached and she was thankful for that. Nick knew what was going to happen and she was happy that his life might even be a bit better because of it.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:11 pm

(Hello?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:06 pm

(Hai. o3o I'm in school. Sssssh. 

Roy: ....why? 

Dude, we're watching Jesus Christ Superstar in Religion. I've watched it before, and I'm bored, so there. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:09 pm

(XD sneaky Blueh

Malt: Do I still ave to ave an accent?

Yes X3

Malt: -_-'

Nick might think it's cute or hot either one  is good XD

Malt: >~<')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:13 pm

(eue Yes. And it helps that I can access this website on the school wifi, even though I'm on my data right now. 

And oh my God.... I dunno what Nick would think of her accent. He'll probably find it cute and not hot, though. :p 

Nick: >///o' *awkward* 

Maybe he could have an accent, too.... Because he's from a poorer part of the country I guess. *shrug* I dunno.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...(2)
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: