The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 5:06 pm

(Roxy: ene"...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 5:30 pm

XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 6:23 pm

(o3o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 11:39 pm

(*mildly disturbed by this conversation* o.o")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 7:05 am

(I still don't really know how we got to Jonah and Lance watching hentai... ouo")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 12:49 pm

This went from fictional STDs to plant people to hentai...that's how XP

Anyways on a slightly more freaky note I think I just had a Phillip moment.

Never really told anyone about this because I never really believed it myself, but I had a dream before I went to BMT about one of my MTIs being really short. I was still working at Wal Mart at the time too. Then later on during BMT I had another dream about tech school, about going out to watch the game with my class of base. Now I just had a really disturbing dream. I was with an Army Field detachment, deployed God knows where with on of my co-workers. So we're moving around being all secretive and stuff when we get ambushed. He and I got separated during the fighting which lasted a solid 10-15 minutes. Once the shooting stopped we did a head count, I noted my buddy missing, so we start looking around. We go in through a house, I see a dude in jeans and a black jacket exit said house. I tap out one of the guys and pursue him. Low and behold we get out side and there he is! My buddy's making his way back towards our group...then I hear a gunshot and he drops like a sack of potatoes. I look around, the dude in the black jacket is standing a little ways away, barrel of his AK smoking. I went Ape-shit. Screaming, swearing, and glaring so hard I would've put a hole through steel, I charged after the guy, bowled him over and started wailing on him. It scared me about what I said.

"He was my friend you [explicit content I'd rather not type out] now I have to go home with my boss my First shirt and my Commander, give his parents a flag and tell them that a bastard fuck-stick like you shot and killed him!" I went on for a while, punch after punch curse after curse; man I wanted to tear this guys head off and mount it Vlad the Impaler style as a sign to his buddies out there. Easily three minutes before the Army guy I tapped out and two of his buddies yanked me off of the guy.

So I'm freaked out cause sometimes my crazy dreams have actually happened to me. ono )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 1:06 pm

(Well, I mean, Phillip doesn't really have visions while he sleeps; only sometimes. But... That is something. o_O")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 2:18 pm

It scared me.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 2:43 pm

(I assumed that... You okay now?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 4:41 pm

(There's no such thing as prophetic dreams... The dream about someone being short is nothing; your brain comes up with people using your imagination when you sleep. It was random, and happened to be true, but a lot of people are shorter in height. Dreams are about things you have already experienced or thought about, not new things. The dream you had was probably about a fear you have, not something that will happen in the future. Besides, you don't go to combat... You weren't trained as a soldier, you repair aircraft. You'll probably never be in that situation as an engineer.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 5:22 pm

(Actually the part about not seeing combat isn't entirely true. When I'm deployed, I can be sent on convoys, patrols, scouting anything that the commander deems necessary.

I'm not saying they're prophetic either...but they've been happening a lot in the passed 3 years.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 5:33 pm

DAMN YOU SUPERNATURAL!!! YOU KILLED YET ANOTHER ONE OF MY FAVS!!!! *tears out feels and casts them into Tartarus* ;n; )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 5:39 pm

(Well, hell, my dance mates have told me about what we call 'Showcase dreams'. You know, falling off the stage, forgetting the number, etc. It is really more of a fear... But there is also the possibility, I guess.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 10:01 pm

( *plays Californication by the Red Hot Chili Peppers* o3o )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 8:17 am

(This Vine made me laugh so hard. XD Because Aaron. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Aaron: >A>")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 11:08 am

(Nani: Aww, but I love your lisp... It's actually cute... *holds his head in her hands to rub her nose against his*

You're biased, Nani. You HAVE to love his lisp. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:40 pm

(Aaron would totally watch what he says... He can't even say sit, sitting, or sat. XP

Aaron: ./////.')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:44 pm

Cause it would sound like shit shitting and shat XD Poor Aaron. )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 1:13 pm

(Nani: I know what he's saying... *pouty face* Don't make fun of him.

He can't say "ocelot," either... And that's her species. XD Their kids won't have any "s" sounds in their names, that's for sure. Poor man.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 1:14 pm

(Damn it I always get the code wrong for italics on mobile... XP BRACKETS. I MUST REMEMBER THE BRACKETS.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 1:52 pm

(XP I'll make fun of him anyway.

Exactly, Chris. X3

But yeah, I imagine they would come to that decision, although it would probably be a somewhat awkward conversation. XD

Aaron: >A>'

Also, Chirpy, it's not uppercase. It's lowercase for coding. ouo")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 2:26 pm

(Also, this vine is Stone and Zero, I think. XD [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And Roy is the guy on the scooter.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 3:05 pm

(030''''')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 3:28 pm

(ouo")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 6:46 pm

(That coding works for the desktop version. (I see italics right now), but not the mobile. XD It's weird.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next