The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 8:28 pm

(Don't feel bad, me too a little. ^^')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 8:32 pm

(I especially dislike Batman for some reason, aside from Batman-related jokes... like having a sore throat and talking in a raspy voice, and saying, "I am Batman," or "Justice!" or something like that. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 8:35 pm

(And calling Roy Batman. XD

As much as I don't know that much about Marvel, I prefer it more than DC.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 8:39 pm

(Yeah, I definitely prefer Marvel... o3o" Thor and all that jazz. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 8:42 pm

(Mhm. XP Because fuck it.

Anyway, do you want to do something?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 8:44 pm

(*shrug* I dunno, if you know what you might want to do.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 8:47 pm

(Fluff, maybe? Or introducing Dream and Scotty's family, if you're up for it, and when Sil comes on?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 8:54 pm

Marvel crushes DC imho. XP )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 10:22 pm

(Sorry for the poof. I went to get a shower, and I'm not feeling very good... *flops*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 10:27 pm

(It's okay... *hugs* Are you not up for it?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 10:30 pm

(I'm fine, I just dunno what/how to start. And I'll probably head to bed within the next hour at some point...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm

(Okay... I know that they're at the hospital and stuff... I know that you said something about how they would find out about Stone, Scotty, and Swan, but I don't remember what it was. =7=')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 10:40 pm

(.... *just realized the three of them all have "S" names* .... Pffft...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 10:44 pm

(...You just noticed? XD Good job.

Was it a survivor census? I think that's what it was...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 10:49 pm

(I dunno. I figure the hospital has records, and he could always find them online. There's probably some sort of online service that searches names you enter into the database, so they could show up on a survivor census, hospital records, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 11:04 pm

(Hmm... Okay. I think I can maybe work with that.)

The overall constant tiredness he felt had disappeared the moment he found them; the only two surviving members of the Ernest family: Benjamin Ernest, and Swan Ernest. Ever since the Civil war ended, their father, Dream Ernest, lived in a small apartment an hour or so from Redwillow, searching for them. He hoped to the Gods the Sect didn't kill them.

It took him three months, but he finally found a match with a survivor census from the DevaShrouds, and a recent hospital record from the New Redwillow General Hospital. It took three goddamn months, and for the first time in a while, Dream could sleep soundly, knowing that his babies were alive. But why were they hospitalized...? Dream didn't really question it as he trekked to New Redwillow by bus, since he didn't have a car, to the hospital.

He honestly still looked ragged and tired, but there seemed to be a new light in his caramel eyes as he approached the hospital receptionist at the front desk, "Um, hi... I'm looking for Benjamin and Swan Ernest. I'm their father." His stomach was inwardly turning, now feeling anxious, yet relieved at the same time.

(o3o' I tried. It's late. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 2:38 pm

(Imma continue from where we left off Blueh.)

By the time the raid party was ready to go, the sun was starting to peak over the horizon. A single truck rolled up about a block or so from the house in question, which was still intact among the ruins. Erika dismounted from the back, motioning her party to follow as she did, and led a route using the ruins as cover towards the little abode. The place was small, single bedroom possibly, meaning if there was someone inside only a small party would be able to maneuver inside without risking bottle-necking. It was single story too, meaning that there wasn't an upstairs area to explore unless one counted the attic as such. When she peered through a window, she swore she saw something...

"A child?" she whispered to herself Why would a parent leave a small child alone by themselves? Don't they know how dangerous that is out here? 

She motioned the others to keep searching the area around the home. This would take a while, the child was a dead give away that more than one person lived here.

(The "child" is actually Calvin XP)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 3:07 pm

(Goddammit Calvin. XD

Just a heads up, I wanna give Bonnie thermal vision. Nothing else, unlike Diego.)

While the rest of the Red Sands searched around the home, Bonnie stood still, quietly, listening to Erika. Her eyes went yellow as she scanned the house; she saw the thermal radiation from the inside of the house, although it was mostly cold, since not a lot of appliances were on. She saw the thermal heat from the apparent child, who looked like a small bat. However, she did not see anyone else in the house. Bonnie's eyes turned back to green, before she turned to Erika to report, "The child is the only one in the house that I could see. It looks like a little bat boy. Maybe six or seven years old."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 3:40 pm

(Calvin is so tiny. XD Should I make an rp post with him talking to Lance on the phone?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 4:52 pm

(*just finished my first playthrough of Fire Emblem: Awakening* I sacrificed myself. I literally killed myself at the end. Literally. I killed myself twice. And it was so feelsy because my entire army was so sad... Lissa, dun cry... QAQ She cried. And Nowi cried, too. </3)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 4:55 pm

(Aw,
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 4:56 pm

(*pets* Aw... Was it at least a noble sacrifice?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 5:03 pm

(It was the most noble sacrifice of all... The ending of the story is just so sad. It's an option to do what I did and end up having to sacrifice yourself... And OH GOD FEELS. *trying not to spoil things for Sil* JUST. FEELS. *sob* FEELS. THE FEELS.

Like I'm so distracted by feels I'm trying to respond to the post from last night and I'm just all heartbroken. It was warm and fuzzy, but sad and heartbreaking at the same time.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 5:07 pm

(I know Chirpy, I know. *pats Chirpy's back*

I just realized that Swan and Stone have blue eyes which might remind Dream of his wife because it was Petal and Moss who had his brown eyes.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 5:08 pm

(^^' It's okay. I understand the feeling.

Yeah... o3o'

Dream: *hugs his babies* TAT)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next