The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...(2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:56 pm

(No idea. ono )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:06 pm

(*crawls in* I'm aliiiive... *lays on my face on the ground* I had an eye doctor appointment, came home, took a nap, then went on a very long grocery shopping trip with my mom and my aunt, and now I'm home after eating some dinner and talking to my parents about the fact that I know my brother is doing drugs again...

BUT I SURVIVED. ;7; And submitted my application to get financial aid with college.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:12 pm

(Hai Chirp. ^^" )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:15 pm

(*flops dramatically onto Blueh and hugs* Haaaiii... I took a nap today so why am I tired again? =7='

Anyways... I've been working on baby designs again. eue Hehehehehe.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:17 pm

(I have no idea~ *flops over on you as well* 

Ooh.....babies. eue Which pairing? I'm watching Camp Lazlo on Demand..... I loved this show as a kid. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:19 pm

(*cuddles* o3o Mainly tweaking the Wycliff designs, but also considering giving Aaron and Nani a son. >w< I still don't know who Celeste should be with in the future stories. ouo' And deciding on the kids that Scone might adopt is crazy, because they can look like anything. XD

But... Yes. Babiesss... I wanna write another story or chapter of something, but I need energy and focus for that. XD It's so frustrating.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:24 pm

(An Aarani son would be cute.... >w< But Aaron being a daddy in general would be cute because he would try really hard to be one, even though he never had one. And I ship Celeste with Shay. Nothing will make me switch ships. Ever. eue And Stone's hypothetical adoptive children are kind of difficult to narrow down-- maybe go for a more not known species? I dunno.... XD 

I wanted to write something today, but I had no idea what to write... It was frustrating. Especially since I was bored out of my mind. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:26 pm

(*has been trying to figure out this one math problem for hours* ......! I can't do it ;~; *hugs Chirp* hold me....I will always ship Amigo and Celeste because reasons!

What about some Maruel babies e3e

Duel: o///o'

Amigo:......

I need to have Amigo show Celeste, Fawn. I should roleplay his little chao more.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:28 pm

(I WILL GO DOWN WITH THE SHAY AND CELESTE SHIP! *stands triumphantly on a ship as it slowly sinks into the water*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:31 pm

(*holds Sil* Just BS your way through it if you don't understand, then ask your teacher for help with that type of problem tomorrow or something. *shrug*

Hehe. At first I planned on Aaron and Nani just having two daughters, but I thought it'd be cute if he got a boy, too... The Wycliff designs are the hardest to work with, because I'm not exactly sure how old they should be compared to Jacques. Do you think Relliot would have their first child before Lauroy or the other way around? e3e?

Maruel babies shall be made soon... e3e ... Yeeeeesss...)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:32 pm

(I shall also go down with my Roneste ship! *hold Amigo above the water while I'm sinking because he'll die if he touches water*

Amigo: AHHHHHHH!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:33 pm

(Celeste: o.o' ....

Shay: WE ARE NOT A THING! D8<

But how would you feel if she hooked up with Ronnie? e3e?

Shay: ... *grabs Celeste and drags her away* Stay away from the creepy guy! Damn weirdos, they all are! Them and their hoopla with being made out of lava or rock or whatever... Creepy as hell!

Celeste: o.o ...? *is dragged away*

Shamus, you are such a meanie-head. Just sayin'.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:35 pm

(I think a son and daughter would be cute. >w< I like it. And to be honest, I think Lauroy would have their kid first..... Because reasons. X3 I think Relliot would be a little later, just to make sure that they're comfortable and ready for children. *shrug*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:35 pm

(BULLSHIT SHAY I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT! *stands proudly on the ship* 8D)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:46 pm

(Celeste: *watches the ships going down* *signs "Do I have to date anyone right now?"*

Notice how nobody has ever asked her opinion. XD It's all just been the guys arguing.

Shay: I AM PROTECTING HER FROM A CREEP! D8< He asked her to go to his house with him when they barely knew each other! And he's a few years older! And his eyes are creepy, and he's some sort of strange water-phobic monster species!

Damn, you really are mean. Try saying something nice. Like right now.

Shay: .... His mustache is okay. I guess. As far as mustaches go. >m>'

XDDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:47 pm

(Sorry Celeste. ^^" I can't help it. But at least Shay finds Amigo's moustache awesome. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:57 pm

(Amigo: 1 ok Shay, remember I have feelings...;~; and I am scared of water because it can easily kill me. Like how lava would kill you. I asked her to come to my house so that we could play a board game. 2 thank for the compliment about my mustache.

Ronnie isn't so bad Shay. Give him a chance <3)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:10 pm

(Shay: Be a man and stop your crying. *still keeping Celeste away* >8[

He's just nasty... But he's not as mean as he likes people to think he is. At heart, he can be a sweetie. It's just kinda hard to get to that part... ^^'

But I just love Lainey and Jacques. >w< And I'm considering redoing the Wycliff kid designs, because the girls just don't look much like their parents, but the boy design, named Ryan because that's what you liked for him, Blueh, looks a lot like EJ. He's a little mini-Dad, except he has fewer white markings and greenish eyes. XD I still might tweak him to make him look more like Rachel. Maybe he'll be a hybrid with bat wings or something.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:13 pm

(Hey, Shay's very gentle-- I mean, he attended to Roy's broken nose pretty well, so..... But he still is rude.... o3o" He's difficult. XD

Lainey and Jacques are so cute together! <3 And I think you should redo their designs.. They really don't look anything like Rachel and EJ, as their colours are more of their secondary markings and stuff. And Ryan has Richard's green eyes? o7o? Awwww..... <3 But him being a hybrid could be awesome, too. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:18 pm

(The difficult part is that both EJ and Rachel have a base color of black, even though EJ's is more of a charcoal color... Still, black. So it's hard to get variation and make them not look too much like just one parent. e3e So I want to put some Terra in them somewhere, maybe with her auburn hair.

But yes. Lainey and "Jack" as she calls him. XD A lot of the stories will have to do with that lovely duo. <333)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:21 pm

(Some Terra would be really cute.... <3 I say go for it. And maybe incorporate the fact that Richard has grey fur, more visibly than Roy or Rachel. While theirs looks black, his is a shade of grey. *shrug* I really don't mind what you do, though-- go nuts. XD 

I love them so much..... And maybe in the future, I will ship them. o7o 

Roy: 'old up, whaht? 

Aaron: .... 

o3o" *slowly shifts off*

Anyway, RP?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:22 pm

(Poor Aaron and Roy... XD

I'm pretty tired, but I guess I can try to come up with a post or two before bed. ouo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:29 pm

(Sorry guys.... ^^" 

Aaron and Roy: *both slowly glance at one another* ...

Okay. ^^" If you fall asleep early on me, it's alright. I posted last when I was at school. Do you want me to find the post?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:37 pm

"I can't play with all this going on!" Winnie shouted, all stiff with her arms at her sides, her small hands clenched into fists. The child seemed almost angry, her ears flattened to her head and defiance in her teary red eyes. She was certainly learning how to have an attitude from being around Flare so much.

---

Celeste jumped when Ronnie came over to put a hand on her shoulder-- she of course hadn't heard him walk over. The young marten was clearly shaken up, having recently finished bandaging up some patients after witnessing her sister being carried off in critical condition. The pale-furred girl stared off in the direction Laura had been taken, tears in her eyes as she signed with trembling hands, "My sister..."

---

Quinn happened to walk by, but stopped when she saw the shape Nani was in. The hedgehog hesitated for a moment before turning to them and sighing, one hand on her hip, "Aaron, you should just take her home... We've got the magic healers in here, and she's clearly of no use to us if she's in that state."

Whimpering, Nani just sat there, visibly shaking. She was young and inexperienced for a healer, so a war infirmary was not the best place for her.

---

EJ only needed a few moments to get it out of his system, just enough or him to not risk breaking down in front of Rachel later. He sat up straight after a minute, leaning away from Richard and wiping at his face, "S-sorry... I just d-didn't w-want Rachel to see..." He glanced over at the exhausted young bat laying next to him, sniffling, "It always makes her worse when she sees me cry..." The sensitive young cat was putting forth a great effort to keep his composure around her.

---

"Wh-what...?" Shiloh couldn't help but be a little unnerved by the way Tina looked at her and stammered her name like that. She nervously looked up, hoping Phillip would return and help comfort his sister, then looked back down at poor Tina as she repeated, "You're okay now, c'mon... It's okay..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:39 pm

(Nope, I found it. ouo

Lainey: .... M-me?! Jackie?! N-no way! DX

She is such her father's daughter. I'm looking forward to developing her concept more. :3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...(2)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: