The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...(2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:17 pm

(Roy: Laura....? ;A;? 

It's alright. I have dance anyway, so I'll be back at around 5:30 or so. It doesn't matter, but a post would be nice. ^^' )
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:20 pm

(I want it to happen Nick so shhhhh!

Malt: ;~; )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:22 pm

(Nick: But it's not fair! She didn't do anything to you! *flails*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:22 pm

(Okie-dokie. ouo

Laura: *whimper* Hold me... </3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:23 pm

(Aw, Lauroy.... ono 

Roy: *holds her* </3 ;A; )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:39 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Aaron looked up when Quinn walked by and stopped right by them-- he was quiet, his face hard to read, before just sighing and saying, "Thank you...." He needed to get out of here, too. He just didn't like seeing people hurt in general, and he was just taking up space for other soldiers who needed help. Sliding off the bed and standing (it took a lot of effort, as everything hurt and he was exhausted). He went and hefted Nani to her feet with his one arm, and looped that said arm around her to keep her up, "Come on.... We're going.... It'll be okay...." 

---

Stepping back a little when EJ pulled away, Richard was quiet-- his velvety ears angled back a little, before he replied, "I know.... Eet's fine." There was a faint wet spot on his shirt from where EJ had cried into, not that he really cared much. It was a good thing Rachel didn't see that.... As a kid, she was always more emotional than her brother, and all of this was making it worse, "Don't worry about eet...." He then pulled the blanket up higher to Rachel's thin shoulders as she dozed, oblivious to her father and boyfriend at the moment. 

---

Whatever Tina was going to say just didn't come out-- she was too focused on not crying to remember and put forth effort to really attempt to say it. She just shifted closer to Shiloh again and hid against the hedgehog, as she needed someone to hold right now. 

Phillip returned to the couch by now-- he made enough tea for everyone, once Maude helped Greyson enough. Tina looked up when her brother sat down, and shifted away so she could reach for him-- Phillip pulled her close, holding her to him as he gently brushed her hair from her face. She was calming down, which was good, "Sssh.... I'm here..... Don't worry..."

Nani sniffled, wrapping her slim arms around Aaron as she walked down the hallway with him, eager to get home. She kept whimpering at him as they went, "You're so beat up, it's awful, I wish I could have done something to keep this from happening... And your eye is still swollen from the other day... Can we just lie down when we get home?"

---

Laying down again, EJ curled up close to Rachel, leaning his head against her again as he sighed, "I know I'm small, and young, but... I wanna protect her. So I do what I can..."

---

Shiloh awkwardly watched the two Foster siblings, then rose to her feet, "Um... I'm gonna check on Maude and Grey... I'll be back..." She walked off in the direction of the bathroom.

---

Meanwhile, Shay was trying to decide if he should go tell Roy that Laura was stable in her room now, or if he should just let him be. His parents probably wanted him to stay home and rest, but then again, he and Laura were pretty close... Torn, he heaved a sigh and decided to just sit with the marten himself for a while... even though he saw that creepy mustache guy with Celeste again. Fine, I can get over my jealousy for a little while... But mark my words, creep, I'll kick your ass if you mess with her.

---

Celeste's big blue eyes widened in surprise when she got a hug, but she didn't resist. Rather, she stood there pitifully and leaned her head against his shoulder slightly, sniffling, Why her? Why did it have to be her...?
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:41 pm

(Roy: ....Celeste, you really aren't makeeng zis any bettair..... 

You know, I really, really want a 'What the hell, hero?!' moment with Roy and this.... It's a TV trope thing... Especially with Shay. My feels will die..... But it might help with development... Or erase whatever development was already had. ouo" )

His bleeding and scarred ears pinned back onto his head, Aaron was silent as he listened to Nani-- he was really sore as he walked, but he said nothing, and showed no signs of pain, really, "You took the wordsh right out of my mouth...." Aaron hoped he would sleep or something, as he was exhausted from his common bouts of insomnia and light sleeping.... "What do you think I wash gonna do....?" His voice wasn't taunting-- it was raw and exhausted sounding. 

---

"I know, Ezhay.... I know...." Richard's voice was quieter than usual, and he fell silent, before saying, because he knew that EJ must also be worried about the girl's other twin, "Roy is...okay. 'E only 'as a broken nose, besides bruises and cuts...." There was something much deeper that neither of the Brodeur parents knew about that was dragging Roy down-- it wasn't just the fight in general. It was painful to see. 

---

Phillip looked up and watched Shiloh as she left to go to the bathroom to check on how Grey was doing, before just returning his attention back to his sister. She was calmer now, and leaning heavily on her brother. Phillip helped her sit up a little, and urged her to drink her tea while it was still hot, and so that she could have a distraction to waiting for Greyson to come back. She looked like she would fall asleep or pass out any second, so the otter brother kept a sharp eye on her.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 6:52 pm

(Celeste: *big sad eyes* *lip trembles* ;~; </3

What's that mean...? XD I don't even really know what TV tropes are, nevermind this specific one.)

Nani changed her mind as they neared the apartment, "I-I want to get cleaned up first..." She had to get out of those blood-smeared clothes as soon as possible, and wash it off her fur. The ocelot was suddenly eager to get in the shower once they walked into her apartment-- she pulled away from Aaron, grabbing the hem of her shirt and yanking it off before ever reaching the bathroom. In her bra and pants, she hurried for the bathroom, already crying again judging by the noises she was making as she hurried to turn on the shower.

---

"No... he's hurt worse than that," EJ sighed, carefully wrapping one of his sore arms around Rachel. The cat then explained his statement, "I heard about Laura... he's gotta be a mess..." He sure knew he would be miserable if something bad happened to Rachel; he'd be freaking out, and absolute wreck. Feeling nervous at the thought of it, he shifted closer to Rachel, "He probably needs you more than we do right now... I'll take care of Rachel, I promise... please make sure Roy's gonna be okay."

---

After several more long minutes, the bathroom door opened again. Shiloh and Maude appeared, with poor Greyson stiffly staggering along between them. The girls seemed to be trying to help him to walk, but didn't want to touch his back or shoulders-- gauze was wrapped around his torso, with the tips of his surviving scales poking out from between the strips of bandage. Feeling sick and lightheaded after what Maude had to do, Greyson sank down to his knees, leaning his head and arms against the seat of a chair-- he didn't want to sit down because of the pain in his back. So he sat on the floor and leaned forward, keeping his wounds from touching anything, "Aaahhhhh..."

"Maybe we should go see a healer..." Maude said gently, kneeling next to him and rubbing his ears to comfort him, "I got the broken scales off, but..." She stopped herself from finishing her sentence, not wanting Tina to start crying again because of how injured Greyson really was.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 8:06 pm

(This: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WhatTheHellHero

I love this website. I've wasted hours reading all this stuff. It's even helped with character and power development, too. There's even a meme that goes with it that I wanted to try-- I got Roy with this character trope, and I really wanted to have an excuse to do it.... And I pretty much have an excuse now. 

Roy: .... ;A; ) 

Aaron only nodded a little-- that was a good idea. He didn't have anything to change into, really, at Nani's apartment, so he would have to deal with blood stained clothes, not that he cared much. The panther only watched her go, and even blushed a little when she just yanked her shirt over her head while stumbling into the bathroom, already crying again. Shaking his head to try and clear it, he tried to ignore the crying and the sound of the shower as he sank down onto the couch, exhausted. 

---

Of course, Richard knew that-- the older man was commenting on his don't physical injury, and not the scar that was left in his mind. Richard was quiet again, before replying, "Alright.... I will." Stepping away from EJ and Rachel, he bid them a quiet goodbye, before leaving the infirmary, the look in his eyes unreadable. 

---

Phillip was the one that looked up first when the bathroom door opened, and his eyes widened a little when he saw how pale and injured Greyson looked between Maude and Shiloh. Tina looked up next from her tea as Greyson sunk down into his chair with a groan-- her hands started to shake a little, rattling the cup in her hands, and Phillip had to take it from her so she wouldn't spill it on herself. Her ears were pinned back, but she wasn't crying-- she exhausted herself out so far, but the terrified look in her green eyes was still present. 

"Do you want me to get one....?" Phillip then finally spoke; he didn't want Greyson to move when it could be avoided, "It shouldn't take too long..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 8:27 pm

(Ah, okay. I get it now. XD Rage Roy certainly is a murderous hero...)

Nani pretty much bawled the whole time she was in the shower, and the sniffling sounds continued even after she got out, dried off, and started to get dressed. Eventually, the ocelot emerged from the bathroom, a cloud of steam in her wake. She was wearing a baggy t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants, something that looked almost strange on her because she was always the one to wear nice clothes, often being in dresses during the day. She walked over to the couch, but stopped when she saw Aaron was still in his mauled, bloody clothes. Lifting one hand to point, she asked in a thick voice from crying, "C-can I help you out of those...?"

---

Greyson leaned his head against the chair, sitting on the floor with his tail sprawled out next to him. The poor guy was definitely in a lot of pain, but he was doing his best to ignore it, "W-we got all the scales out... I'll heal okay now that they're out..."

"But you still have open wounds," Maude pointed out, then looked up at Phillip and Tina, "I'll go get a healer... Jasper went back to bed after things calmed down, and he should be asleep. Just make sure he doesn't get frightened if he comes out and sees these injuries? He's so little..." The worried mother hesitated a moment, then slipped her feet into some shoes, "I'll only be a few minutes, if they can spare a healer right away, but it could take a while... Just take it easy, alright? And listen for little Jasper..." She then left, still worried about what would happen if her little boy came out of Shiloh's bedroom, where he was sleeping, to see the wounded hybrid and otter.

Shiloh watched Maude go, then turned to the Fosters, "I guess we just have to wait... I'll see if we have any more pain medicine laying around from when I was still recovering..." She went off to look for any leftover medicine, since she had recovered enough not to need it anymore herself.

---

Meanwhile, Shay was sitting with Laura, giving the Brodeurs time to worry about their son instead of having him run off again. He sighed, looking down at his unconscious marten friend and mumbling, "You're not allowed to be defeated, get it? People like me, Celeste, and even that dope of a boyfriend of yours need you... So don't be a baby. Get over this, okay?" He sighed again, his ears tilting back. Though his words sounded mean, he knew that if Laura was conscious, she'd hear what he really said... There are people who love you out here, and we're worried about you. We need you to be okay, because without you... we just can't survive. Get better, please... recover, heal... Just be okay...
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 8:36 pm

Ronnie hadn't noticed Shay. He was more focused on Celeste. He gently rubbed her back. He knew how it felt to know that someone was injured and there was nothing you could do about it.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 8:44 pm

(Hoo.... yes he is. ouo" AND I HAVE AN EXCUSE NOW YAY! *runs around* 8DDDDd 

And oh my God... for some of the others, I got some funny tropes.... like, Nick got "Can't hold liqour", Rachel had "Weak Will", Aaron got "Sir Swears-a-Lot", Nate got "Headphones Equal Isolation", Phillip was the "Earthy Barefoot Character", Yvette got "Don't Look at Me!", Jayden got "The Stoic", Alpha got "Why Did it Have to be Snakes?", Tina was "The Napoleon", and Roy was "What the Hell, Hero?" 

Yeah.... ouo" I wanna do it, but I'm lazy. XD 

Roy: 'ey! >n< And Napoleon was not as short as you guys zink! Ze French inches were diffairent zen! 'e was about Phileep's 'ight!

Oh my God.... XD)

Aaron watched Nani as she walked out of the bathroom-- it was a little strange not seeing her in anything nice, but Aaron didn't really say much about it. He hated how red rimmed her eyes were, and hated the fact that she was so upset all over again. In the end, he just nodded a bit, his ears pinned back slightly, "Pleashe do sho...." He couldn't do it himself, and he knew it, especially to not make it any worse than what it already was. 

---

Nodding and promising Maude that he would listen for Jasper, Phillip watched Maude off before turning to look back to the others as Shiloh went to find spare pain medication. Tina was shaking a little again, her eyes fixed on Greyson, and Phillip put an arm around her shoulders, "Hey...it'll be okay...."

Letting out a shaky breath, Tina attempted to speak-- her voice was thick and shaky from her crying, "G-Grey...?" She really didn't know what to do with herself, especially since she really couldn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 8:53 pm

"I vill be fine..."Malt lied. She looked away from him, she felt as though everything was crashing down on her.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 8:57 pm

"Malt...." Nick reached over and grabbed her wrist with his good hand, "Please don't lie.... I wanna help you, if you want it. You've already helped me plenty.... I want to give it back to you."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 8:58 pm

(*needs to read more of these tropes* XD Now I wanna know what all of those are! Maybe I'll assign some to my characters... e3e)

Celeste whimpered again, but she couldn't be comforted by words... She would have to pull away from the hug to sign anything, but she wasn't willing to do so. The little marten just wished it was her sister holding her instead, but that clearly wasn't going to be happening... Rubbing her eyes, she wished everything would just be magically better, and apparently she wasn't the only one...

After being dismissed by Flare like that, Winnie had sat down in a chair in the waiting room and started to cry. Celeste would have never noticed her, since she was deaf, but she saw the bright white fur out of the corner of her eye and glanced over. When she saw the crying child, she started to wonder if maybe she needed comfort more... Finally pulling away from Ronnie, she pointed over to little Winter, who was crying freely, being too young to try not to. Maybe someone she cares about is hurt, too. Being the gentle soul she was, Celeste walked over and knelt down to hug the little girl, who was happy to hold onto her despite not knowing her. Gazing up at Ronnie with her own teary blue eyes, the marten just seemed to be asking, Why does this kind of thing happen to good people?

----

"Okay..." Nani managed to keep her voice even as she responded, and reached over to help Aaron out of his shirt. Getting it off his head and uninjured arm wasn't too hard, but she had to be very careful afterwards, not wanting to accidentally hurt him or tug at any bandages. When the shirt was off, she tossed it aside, telling him, "I can always stop by somewhere to get you some more clothes... I don't have anything that would fit you here." Plus they'd all be women's clothes.

----

Greyson looked up when he heard Tina's voice, and gave her a weak smile, "I-It's okay... just think, if it had been one of you guys hit, you'd be really hurt or dead... Me, it's just a surface wound. I'll be okay..." If it didn't get infected. With that many open wounds all so close together, he was at a severe risk for infection, and for it to spread fast... even if he didn't get an infection, this still hurt like hell, and he wouldn't be able to lay on his back for ages.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:06 pm

(I've wasted too much time on that website.... you've been warned. XD But you should totally!)

Wincing a bit when Nani had to remove the shirt from around his injured arm, he let out a bit of a sigh when it was finally off him. His fur poofed out a little, but not much, as he was a bit cold without his shirt. To be honest, he wasn't modest about his apperance, so it didn't really bother him all that much, unlike some other guys, "It'sh fine.... I don't mind. And I'm pretty shure there ish a part of you that doeshn't, either."

---

"N-no...." It pained Tina to see him in so much pain... she would have given anything to stop that from happening. Anything. Too bad life didn't work like that. "Y-you're still h-hurt...." The otter pitifully reached for him, not really knowing what she was doing, but needing his touch all the same.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:32 pm

(Hehehe... XD)

"Wh-what...?" Nani was distracted from her misery when Aaron said that, and her face went red, "U-um... Are you sure... I can at least get you a blanket so you don't get cold..." She looked around for a blanket, finding one on the back of a chair, "Here...." She sat next to him and draped the blanket over them both, honestly wanting to cuddle against him for a bit of comfort. 

---

Greyson shook his head, repeating, "I'll be okay... I'll heal." He laid his head down again, mumbling, "Though pain meds sound nice..." He then remembered a little someone who was still back at his apartment, "Bee has gotta by freaking out by now... My poor Bee..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:42 pm

(You're looking at that website, aren't you? I've gotten character ideas from there.... especially when it comes to powers and stuff. But there's also a Superpower wiki that I found... did you know that blood manopulation, salt manipulation, and paper manipulation are actually things? Yeah. I shit you not. XD

But yes, Aaron wouldn't miss out making that comment. Ever. XD)

Feeling a bit of trumph when Nani's face went red, and he smiled a little when she was distracted momentarily from her misery. Aaron watched her for a second, before pulling the blanket around him more after she draped it around the both of them, "Thanksh....are you feeling better...?" He didn't not cuddle her, as they both really needed it.

---

Tina's ears were still pinned back, and she still had that look on her face... she really hoped nothing would plague her sleeping moments, but she wouldn't really blame it.... She had an important job to do, and she couldn't be slacking off from lack of sleep... 

"D-do you want me to go and get her...?" Phillip was trying to be helpful, but there wasn't much he could really do.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:58 pm

(Now I'm on my phone cause my mom wanted me off the computer. e3e)

"A-a little..." Nani replied, huddling against him. She sat there quietly for a moment, trying to think of an explanation to give him, "It was just so much to handle... A-and Laura, the one who helped us with those bullies... She's in critical condition. It's bad..." Seeing her like that had shaken the ocelot to the core, and then having poor Aaron be all best up again just added to it. She leaned her head against him, hiding her face against the side of his neck, "I hate seeing people suffer..."

---

Unsure if a panicked Bebe would trust Phillip enough to stay with him, Grey shook his head, "N-no... She might run away if it's anyone other than me or Tina who goes to get her." Then he'd just worry more.

Shiloh returned with some medication, "Here, I've got a few doses left. Take this, it'll help." She knelt next to Greyson and handed him the medicine, which he downed rather quickly, desperate for anything to help relieve his pain. The hedgehog then straightened up, her ears twitching as she heard noises coming from her bedroom,
"Hey, I think I hear Jasper..." Great. More drama.

The creaking of the bedroom door was what she heard, as the exhausted little cheetah showed his face. His sleepy eyes were wide as he peeked out at the teenagers, clearly horrified at what he saw. He mewed in a small voice, "M-mama...?" Frightened, he looked for his mother, but she had left when he was catching a few minutes of sleep. Feeling vulnerable and lost, he whimpered for his mother again, but didn't dare leave the doorway of the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:11 pm

(XD I have made a huge mistake showing you that website didn't I....? XD) 

Aaron wrapped his good arm around Nani, and held her to him, before he replied, "I know.... I heard...." It was spreading across the Safekeep like a wild fire-- however, what actually happened had yet to really be heard.... If at all. "You did what you could.... It'll be fine." They had a lot more technology here at the Safekeep as well, which was a relief really to everyone.... "She'll be alright.... She's shtrong." Aaron didn't care much about Roy's little girlfriend, but seeing that so many other people were affected just was sad. Even to someone who had a very stoic soul... 

---

Both of the Fosters let out sighs of relief once Shiloh got Greyson some pain medication, but their relief was shirt lived, as Jasper showed himself. Phillip cursed a little to himself, his eyes a bit wide. Fuck.... The look on Jasper's face was just something he never wanted to see on a five year olds face. Taking a breath, Phillip got up, and went to talk to the younger kid, but he did not touch him, just in case, "Jasper, it's alright.... We're fine. Your mother went out to get a healer to check Greyson... She should be back soon." Again, he wasn't good with children, but Jasper liked and trusted Phillip, so he had that going. 

Tina watched Phillip and Jasper with wide, slightly red eyes, not saying a peep. Her ears were angled back a little-- she didn't want Jasper to see and freak out, especially when Maude wasn't here....
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:26 pm

(It'll take me a while to get the hang of it, but possibly. XD)

"I just hope someone looks after her little sister... She's deaf," Nani sighed, having worked with the sweet younger girl before. The two were both very gentle people and got along quite well, despite their serious language barrier. Hopefully, Nani would be able to learn sign language without too much struggle, so she could properly communicate. Sighing again, the ocelot asked, "Are you okay...? You don't hurt too much, do you?"

---

Greyson quietly watched as Phillip went over to try to comfort the frightened child. The little guy looked like he was only five or six, and from the few times Grey had seen him, he knew he was a pretty nice kid, and close to Phillip and Shiloh.

Jasper whimpered again, fiddling with his shirt, "There's not gonna be a lot of noise again, is there?" The alarms had terrified him, especially since he knew that the sound meant danger. Having grown up in the Sect, the kid was almost paranoid at times, knowing too much about the dangers of war for someone his age. The little cheetah shifted a bit closer to Phillip, tempted to ask to be held, though he was starting to get a bit big, and Phillip wasn't at full strength yet.

Shiloh started helping Greyson up onto the couch, trying to make him more comfortable while her boyfriend calmed Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:36 pm

Malt's ears flattened and her chest tightened. She felt like she was going to break down.

----

Ronnie signed." I don't know." and then kind of hugged them both. He felt like it would give them both a little more comfort.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:37 pm

(Great..... XDDDD) 

Aaron was quiet as he listened to Nani, before he winced a bit and replied, "Well, shweetheart, that dependsh.... No broken bonesh, but a dishlocated shoulder ish high up there...." Sighing a little, he then just replied, "In all honeshty, I can deal with it.... It'sh not a big deal.... I've shuffeded worshe before...." 

---

Tina pulled herself from Jasper and Phillip, and helped Shiloh get Greyson comfortable on the couch next to her. She needed the distraction, and she needed to help him, even though it wasn't really that big help. It was good enough for her right now.

"No, there isn't.... It's over, Jasper. The Sect won't be bothering us for a long time. I promise.... Do you think you can go back go sleep?" It was stil early, and everyone really needed sleep, especially him, so having one less person to worry about was good for him. "I can sit with you for a bit if that makes you feel better...."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:18 pm

Celeste and Winter were both happy for the comfort, though the little albino was looking quite tired, what with the attack waking everyone up before dawn. Celeste had no idea where Winnie lived, so she decided to just hold her until her family showed up to get her. The marten sat in the waiting room and held Winnie on her lap, letting her doze while she turned her attention back to Ronnie, 'Is your friend okay? You have no family, but there is someone else like you, right? The tall one.'

----

"That's terrible..." Nani murmured, hating the thought that Aaron had been through much worse. She lifted her head to look at him, her grey eyes filled with grief and concern, "You just focus on resting now, okay? I'll take care if you..."

----

Greyson made a few little grunts of pain when the girls helped him up onto the couch, but he tried to keep it down for the kid's sake. It'd be awful if the little guy started crying. Deciding to hold onto Tina, Grey caught her hand before she could pull away, trying to make them both feel better.

Little Jasper hesitated, then stepped closer again to wrap his arms around Phillip, "I wanna stay with you guys... I don't wanna be by myself..." Not with all the scary stuff going on. The child needed a little coddling after all that.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:30 pm

"Oh, Duel. Yeah he's just fine." he signed back. He knew where Winter lived, but he didn't want to disturb her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...(2)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: