The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
+2
Silverfur
Blueleaf
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 9:03 am

(It's my strong anxiety stuff... I've been super stressed out lately, so they insisted I actually take some of the medicine I've been prescribed. (I generally only take like... 1/4 of the medicine I could, or should, be taking for it, since I'm trying to get by with as little medicine as possible.) BUT OMIGAWD THAT STUFF. THAT. THAT STUFF. I WAS SO LIKE HIGH LAST NIGHT. WAY TOO RELAXED.

I need to copy-and-paste a conversation I had with two other people last night... I'm like, ashamed looking at it... XD But you girls might get a kick out of it.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 9:14 am

(Okay, okay, so this is from last night. "E" is me (For Eleven1ND160), "S" is starglimmer, and "O" is Orion-Starshine. We have been using a Google Docs document to group roleplay with the three of us, and this conversation starts after I post at about 10:30 at night. It then continues on until about midnight, when I go to bed, with us talking in between posting. 

The effects of the medicine I took were reeeeally exaggerated because I've just been soooo stressed and anxious... I have been wound up like a spring for weeks. So when I took this super-calming pill... well... it made me somewhat high after all the stress and tension. ^^" Doesn't help that it was at night and we all know I get silly when tired...

And on Google Docs, anonymous people show up as anonymous animals, just so you know. XD)

----

(E: I hope that is coherent because I’m like… high right now. Sleepy high. XD)
(S: Coherent with maybe a touch of snark in that last paragraph XD)
(E: Yaaaaaay…. *slowly lays down on my face* Just leave me here now, I’m good... )
(S: some-body’s gonna wake up with keeeybooooard faaaaace….)
(O: I just read the journal post you made, it was funny XD)
(E: I love how you laugh at my paaaaain… XD Well, not pain so much as “no mom why did you make me take this pill it is melting my brains help me.” o3o” … However you’d describe that feeling. XD)
(O: *fit of laughter*)
(E: … And then I become distracted by my cat. Ironically named Dog. Who decided to hug my face. There is no hope for me. XD)
(S: Eventually, I will have two cat dogs. Linus and Brady. Two often grumpy, largely non-aggressive cat dogs. Because they’re happier being grumpy in pairs. XD I’m going to have to be careful Linus doesn’t take on too many Brady traits.)
(E: DOG. THESE ARE YOUR PEOPLE. MY DEAR IDENTITY CRISIS CAT LOOK THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND YOU. Seriously he even plays fetch. I am not joking. My cat plays fetch. And answers to “Dog.”)
(S: My cat did (play fetch) as a kitten, but now he’s too lazy. But only with shoe strings. Actual toys were BOR-RING. He also thinks doggie beds make awesome sleds and never met a box or bag he didn’t want into.)
(O: My parents have a cat like that, who became a lot happier after the other two passed away.... She never forgave us for getting them XD She runs after crumpled up paper balls)
(E: I am legitimately struggling to maintain this conversation. My brain is just all over the place right now… Must… filter… out… crazy things… I could have said ten completely insane things in the last minute. XD BRAIN. BRAIN, WHY?)
(S: Drugs. Legal drugs can be just as trippy. Me and over the counter antihistamines is just a sloooow slinky down stairs sort of collapse.)
(E: Shoulda seen me when I got my wisdom teeth out… the painkillers? I was absolutely bonkers. My family literally wouldn’t allow me to be in any room in the house by myself, unless I was sleeping in bed, and the moment I woke up someone would be there like “Please don’t fall over and die.”)
(S: Awww…. I’ve been on those types of meds three times (twice tooth related) and they did NOTHING. NOTHEEEEEENG to me. SO not fair.)
(E: I wasn’t even allowed to go PEE by myself, woman. My mom would stand there so I didn’t fall off the frickin’ toilet and hurt myself. XDDDDDD)
(O: You know what makes this all even more funny, you’re an anonymous GOPHER ← THAT!!!)
(E: …. FUCK YEAH GOPHERS. HIGH GOPHERS. ON PILLS.)
(S: What identity am I anonymously adopting tonight?)
(E: Some form of cow called an… “Aurochs?” I dunno how to say that. But I’m a high gopher so my intelligence level is minute.)
(S: Oh heck no. I DON’T WANNA BE A COW)
(E: Now you’s a pretty leopard… pretty kittyyyyyyyy….)
(S: The leopard ate the cow and now I’m pretty on the outside. <3)
(E: And now I shall take my leave… *rolls dramatically into gopher hole* I HIDE IN DA GROUND.)
(S: I can dig it.)
(E: Pfffft…. *face-keyboard* XD)
(S: I think your pills are contagious!)
(E: Pills through osmosis. You are absorbing them through mere contact. *hugs Star* PILLS.)
(S: I think we’ve officially added a full page of OOC commentary.)
(E: … I blame the pills. I think I’m calming down now though. Calming from my calm. XD)
(O: You’re still not really making any sense ;-) )
(E: I reject your reality and substitute my own.)
(S: I don’t think your reality is legal in thirty states and eighteen countries. Let me double check.)
(E: …. *failure to respond*)
(S: (uh oh. I may have broke her. attempting reboot...))
(O: I also do not really get it, but that’s probably because I’m from Europe XD)
(S: Nah. I think I just out-nonsensed the pilled person.)
(E: The tiredness is setting in, drowning what was left of the crazy. I’m now calm and sleepy, less high. It might just be because it’s getting late. *shrug* … and I’m in comfy flannel pajamas.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 12:43 pm

(o7o"... Holy shit.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 12:44 pm

(Yeah. o7o" Now do you see why I don't like taking my anxiety meds? XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 12:46 pm

(Well, it helped you calm down...? o3o"?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 12:49 pm

(Yeah... a little too much... o7o"

Got your message on Skype, btw. For some reason it takes me forever to get alerts so I don't always see messages right away.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 12:54 pm

(Yeah... ouo'

Yeah, that happens to me too sometimes... I just can't really talk over Skype right now because I'm in school, and I'm on data... I just had to throw up all of that.

Good news though: I passed my tap exam, and our song is My Song Knows What you Did in the Dark by fallout boy. ouo" I'm really freaking excited for it.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 12:59 pm

(Ooh, that sounds like fun! I like that song. X3

*huggles*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 1:14 pm

(*stares dauntingly at my ballet exam* o_e"... I'm so boned.

*hugs back* ^^" I'll see if I can talk more about it after school when I can use the school wifi.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 2:08 pm

(Okay. ^^

Oh, I forgot to tell you guys... I have my first ever job interview this afternoon. ouo I'll be heading out in like an hour and a half.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 2:38 pm

(ouo! That's great! My mom is always pushing me to get a job, but I don't want one yet... ouo")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 3:28 pm

(I've just been unable to get one; it's so hard to when you're under 18. Now I'm older, and it seems I finally got a little bit of luck! Hopefully they like me and hire me. X3

My mom and I are gonna leave in like ten minutes... I'm a bit nervous. ouo" Wish me luck! *hugs*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 3:29 pm

(Luck! ouo!)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 4:21 pm

(Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 4:54 pm

(I'm back! It went pretty well. If they like me, they'll call me in another two weeks for another interview. ^u^)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 4:57 pm

(Cool, *is still sick* xmx' *cluddles Chirpy* I need Chirpy time.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 5:07 pm

(*holds the Sil* Hai, you... I'm sorry you're sick. ono)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 5:11 pm

(That's great Chirpy! ouo

...Sil, I would cuddle you, but I'm trying to stay healthy myself... ouo' *hands her Roy* Cudde this while he's still sick.

Roy: >//A//>"...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 6:24 pm

(Listening to Rise Against's Tradgey + Time reminds me of Shalpha a little... ouo" Even though there's a reference to a 'she' in the song. BUT I FUCKING LOVE IT. RISE AGAINST IS MY LIFE.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 6:26 pm

(Get in here Roy *cuddles Roy as well*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 6:27 pm

(Roy: e~e"... Get off me. *pushes Sil off*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 6:28 pm

(No, I'm sick and studying for finals I get to cuddle you if I want >8[ *pulls him back into the cuddle* Plus I never cuddle you anyways...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 6:29 pm

(Roy: -A-"...

Yay, studying for exams... =7=")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 6:35 pm

(We need to have more of our characters meet each other Blueh...*pats Roy's head* Shhhhh....)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 6:36 pm

(I know... o~o"

Roy: *sickly purrs* e////e"...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: