The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
+2
Silverfur
Blueleaf
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:24 pm

(Alpha: ;~;"...

Wait... Should Alpha be home or not? o3o"?)

It took the hybrid a moment to realize what he was doing, and let go of the poor sheep-- Stone's ears angled back, "S-sorry... Are you okay? I...didn't mean for that to happen..." He freaked out a little, and whatever relaxation he had before kind of vanished.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:34 pm

(He should come home I guess. o3o)

"No, et's fine! Relax, lad... I was just a bet uncomfortable," Scotty reassured him, petting his hair again. "Easy now..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:44 pm

(Okay. ouo' I was also doing some research about what to do for an overdose.)

"Are you sure...?" The hybrid was still uneasy, but he eventually relaxed more with the head petting... Stone eventually relaxed again, calming down more as he just rested on Scotty.

---

A part of Alpha kept on nagging and bothering him that Shay getting sleeping pills was a bad idea... And it was confirmed when he couldn't take it anymore and had to go home and check on him. The hybrid was nervous when he first entered their little shared appartment, then it turned into fukl blown panic when he saw Shay slumped against the wall, nearly unconscious... The pill bottle was near his feet, opened, with the contents spilled. But Alpha wasn't concerned about that, "Shay?!" The hybrid rushed to him, kneeling down before him. He tried to stay calm, but the fact that it was Shay just made his brain fry out.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 8:56 pm

(Sorry for the poof, my dad wanted to go out to get dinner.)

"Of course I'm sure..." Scotty buried his fingers in his hair, hand cradling his head a little as he rested. "Et's fine... I feel better weth you here, en my arms..." He rubbed Stone's back with his free hand, while stretching his neck a little to kiss his head.

----

Shay lifted his head when Alpha came running to his side, only for his neck to be too weak to hold it up, his head lolling to the side and thumping against the wall. "I... didn't mean it..." He didn't. He really didn't. Or did he? He hadn't realized what he was doing... hadn't been thinking of the consequences of taking too much of that seemingly harmless medicine. That was all it was, right? He wouldn't really be that careless with his own life intentionally, right...?

Now wasn't the time to contemplate that, because he was starting to fade out of consciousness, the overdose of medicine in his system rendering him about as useless as a ragdoll.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 9:03 pm

(Oh boy. ALPHA YOU HAVE TO INDUCE SHAY TO VOMIT. ITLL GET WHATEVER HASNT BEEN ABSORBED INTO SHAY'S BODY OUT!! From there Im not sure...

Zero: HOLY SHIT THIS IS HAPPENING!! *freaks the fuck out* )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 9:17 pm

(It's fine.

Alpha: I-I know that!

I've heard about doing that, and some sources say not to... ouo' So I dunno. I know for a fact Shay would need to get his stomach pumped and stuff. You're also supposed to call poison control, but that's kind of not an option here... ouo")

Finally, as Stone calmed down, he let out a faint purr... His eyes slipped closed, and he let out a faint breath, almost lulled to a state of bliss... He didn't know if it was the fact that Scotty was a sheep or not, but he almost felt like sleeping on him.

---

The griffin was more concerned about keeping Shay from dying than worrying about if this was intentional or not. That would come when the drugs were out of his system, and he was not dying on the floor in front of him. "Shay?! Shay, you have to stay awake!" The hybrid took the bat's head and made him look at him, even though he wasn't exactly looking at him right now, "It'll be alright, but you have to try and keep yourself awake!" He needed to get Shay to the infirmary, and fast!
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 9:43 pm

(Poison Control = Nani. XD

Nani: B-but, I'm not working at the infirmary anymore! ono!

And Stone... sheepyness makes everything better.)

Scotty relaxed significantly when Stone began to purr; a lot of tension suddenly left him, and he could enjoy his company more. The sheep continued to cuddle his beloved redhead, happy to have him feeling calm, held safely in his arms. "There's my sweet lad..."

----

Shay was delirious at this point, his vision swimming, spiraling, blurring... He fixed his glazed eyes on Alpha, trying to focus on him. He could hear the hybrid talking, but it sounded muffled and vague... The bat's eyes started to roll back in his head every few seconds, and he had to blink hard and pull himself back to full consciousness each time... it was a struggle.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 9:51 pm

(Good point... XD

...I have the urge to do Aarani now... Because we haven't in a while. ouo"

Yes, it does. X3

Stone: o//u//o"...)

"Mmmn..." Stone nuzzled his boyfriend's chest, comforted by the sheep's steady heartbeat... The hybrid shifted slightly, trying to get comfortable as he murmured, "You're making me tired..."

---

The griffin turned back for a moment to grab the pill bottle by Shay's feet (just in case the doctors in the infirmary asked what he overdosed with), before reaching over to pull Shay into his arms, "E-everything is going to be okay... Just try to stay awake..." Thankful that the bat didn't weigh that much, Alpha hefted him up higher as he left the appartment, hurrying to the infirmary. He was a doctor, sure, but he couldn't do this on his own. Please be okay please be okay please be okay...
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 10:02 pm

(True... Awkwardness with Gabe, maybe? XD)

"That es the point... at least, a lettle bet of et..." Scotty smiled, shifting a little as Stone did to get more comfortable as well. He sank down into the pillows, his long sheep ears sticking up. Yawning, he petted Stone's head again. 

----

Shay hung limply from Alpha's arms, looking and feeling half-dead already. His wings were squished against his back, what with him being held the way he was, but there was no complaint... his head rolled back, eyes drifting half-closed as he stared blankly up at the ceiling of the hallways Alpha was hurrying through.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 10:13 pm

(Definitely. ouo' And Aaron trying to cope with somewhat shitty vision.)

"Mmn..." The hybrid didn't fully reply as he kind of gave into the tiredness as he lay there with Scotty... His legs were kind of tangled in the blanket over him as he slowly drifted off. Benjamin, as he was dozing off, reached up to grab a fistful of Scotty's shirt, almost if he was afraid that Scotty would leave him alone.

---

"Come on, Shay! Stay awake! We're almost there!" Alpha was running as fast as his short legs could carry him, as well as running with his hands cull, even though the weight wasn't much of a problem. All he could hear was the blood rushing in his ears, and his heavy breathing... A weight lifted off of him when he reached the infirmary finally, but it wasn't fully off him yet, "I-I need help!"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 10:35 pm

(I wanna be a part of the Shalpha but I have no characters that know them! DX )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 10:36 pm

(I don't know, either... ouo")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 10:53 pm

(Do you have a doctor, or someone who would just so happen to be at the infirmary right now...? o3o?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 11:06 am

(BLUEH. MY INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS PROFESSOR IS FROM FRANCE. SHE HAS AN AWESOME ACCENT.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 12:41 pm

(Oh my God... XD That's funny... Just imagine Roy, Richard, and Rachel's accent like hers. There you go. ouo"

Roy, Rachel, and Richard: ._.")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 12:43 pm

(It's nice. >w< It sounds more subtle than it looks when written. Sil should listen to a French person talk. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 1:06 pm

(Yeah... ouo' She should. XD I pretty much understand it because I've studied it for a long-ass time. I know how everything sounds. ouo'

Roy: Ees eet...bad?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 2:19 pm

(Ehehehe. >w
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 2:19 pm

(Crap, my post cut out. XD

I was going to say... *pets Roy's ears* You're so cute, accent included. ^w^)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 2:26 pm

(*listens to a french person speak with an accent*...WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 2:52 pm

(Roy: -/////-'

I know Laura loves it. e3e

Roy: o/////e"...

^^' Sorry Sil...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 4:28 pm

(I made it through the day... Now to go home, do homework, and sleep. I need a nap quite badly. Of course, I have a bit over half an hour to wait till my dad picks me up.

Hehe, Laura does love it... X3

Laura: *reaches up to grab Roy's shirt, pulling him down to her level and kissing his nose, then rubs one of his ears*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 4:44 pm

(Don't feel bad for having a nap, Chirpy... They work wonders. ^^'

I know. XD Dunno about EJ.

Roy: o////o??????)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 5:05 pm

(*waits for Daddy* Sleepy Chirpy is sleepy...

Laura: ^//u//^ Lighten up a little, Roy... *fixes his shirt collar*

EJ: *drowsily laying around, but looks up when he hears his name* Hmm?

He probably finds her accent cute, but that isn't near the top of the "things I love about Rachel" list. XD He's not as crazy about the accent as Laura is.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 5:09 pm

(Roy: o//~//o" I'm not uptight...

Dude, you kind of are. XD

Rachel: *goes over and cuddles him* o//u//o <3

Yeah, good point... ouo' What do you thinj is his favourite thing about her?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: