The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 8:25 pm

"Drunk? You get drunk by eating fruit that is a little too old?" Shay was surprised to ear that, one eyebrow going up as his ears stood erect. He actually sort-of smiled, his mouth twitching as he reached out to pat one of Alpha's muscular shoulders. "That's... that's priceless... But it means more fruit for me, so we can live with that." He shook his head, amused.

----

The Saunders siblings followed Rachel, eager to see Roy... Everyone sort of formed a mob outside of the room, while Laura peacefully slept, unaware that she and her boyfriend were about to get some visitors.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 8:33 pm

(Hey Chirpy! We might need you over on KHS soon ouo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 8:39 pm

Alpha felt some heat in his face as he replied, "I told you. Birds are weird. I'm not even 100% sure why. But I guess that's also something, so it's not too bad. You'll catch me eating fruit if I'm desprate enough."

---

Eventually, there was a knock on their door, and Anna opened the door a little, peeking her head inside to find her son, "Roy?"

"Mama...? ...I'm guesseeng you know whaht 'appened..."

"Yes... But before I bring you home, you have a few visitors that want to see you."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 9:08 pm

Amigo wouldn't feel that awkward if she fussed over Laura. He could always talk with Roy about something in the mean time. He had heard a lot about his leader, but he never really got the chance to talk or just hang out with him.

---

"I want Stone to be ok too Scotty, but at least try to calm down a little bit ok?" Swan said. She didn't know if she was saying the wrong things or the right things and that made her even more nervous.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 9:59 pm

Shay shook his head again, then commented, "Well, if we somehow have any grapes in this place, I'm not sharing." Since they didn't have any fruit in their own kitchen, the two had to leave and go pick up some food... both fruit and not, since their kitchen was actually pitifully bare. As they walked, Shay glanced down at Alpha, feeling a little awkward... He was walking next to the guy that admitted he was in love with him. Shay just couldn't seem to forget that for more than a few minutes. What should he do? Anything? Or just act like he usually did and be all sulky?

----

Sasha poked her head in, standing over Anna. "Hey, kiddo! It's been a while... Chasey and I are here to fawn over you for a little bit before we all go home."

Celeste and Ronnie arrived at the infirmary, but there was already a crowd waiting to see Roy... Not wanting to be in that situation, Celeste pulled Ronnie aside and signed, 'We should wait until they leave.'

----

Scotty sniffled, wiping at his face. "I-I'm trying... I just... I get so scared..." He lifted his head, looking up Swan and reaching out with one arm to give her a little mini-hug around the shoulders. "I-I'm sorry for shouting... B-but I'm going to make sure you both get the help you need to be okay. Don't worry about how. I-I'll do that."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 10:04 pm

Amigo nodded, he wouldn't want to ruin a happy gathering or just become the awkward third wheel. He could also understand that Celeste might not want to be in a crowd of people.

---

"We will be ok Scotty, we just need a small bit of time is all." Swan replied. They couldn't go right now because Stone and herself needed some rest. Her chest hurt a little bit because her heart had been pounding a little while ago, she wasn't going to have an attack though.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 10:08 pm

(Ichabod and a motorcycle... God... XDDD

Roy: ....I would take one.

I know. >3>")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 10:21 pm

(Fucking kill Abraham already! Jesus... >A>")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 10:29 pm

(ABBIE NO! OAO BABY NO GOD NO)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 10:31 pm

(IRVING SHIT NO STOP DYING THIS IS NOT HOMESTUCK.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 10:38 pm

(ROY WOULD YOU KILL YOUR OWN SON IF HE WAS EVIL AND SERVING THE FUCKING DEVIL????

Roy: Um... o~o

DAMMIT ANSWER ME.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 10:44 pm

(HEREMY WHAT

WHAT

HE JUST

OH GOD

HE JUST FUCKING EXPLODED MOLOCH WITH A SWORD THAT KILLED A THOUSAND DEMONS

WHAT.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:39 pm

(Apparently pineapples are a great superfood, which aids your immune system, and helps out the do and making babies. ...*pushes a few full pineapples to P!Roy and P!Laura* There. Eat that. e3e

P!Roy: o////o?!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:53 pm

(I'm finishing my last essays for this semester... then I have tests next week. And then I'm free for a whole month. *stresses out over the essays* Each of these papers are worth a lot of my grade, so... I'm hoping they're good enough. =7=")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 3:03 pm

(I'm positive you're gonna do fine. ^^' I had a prayer service I had to do in Religion (that I didn't work on AT ALL beause I was on vacation), and got over a 90 on it. You're gonna do fine. XP)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 3:11 pm

(Wow. Okay. XD

I'm kind of floundering a little with this last page of the paper, though... Mainly because I'm not focusing. o7o" NO FOCUS.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 3:23 pm

(The best way to end an essay is to imagine that you're throwing a mike down. Your conclusion isn't strong enough if you can't. o3o"

Put it on hold and come back to it after a bit. o7o" Maybe you'll focus more later?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 3:46 pm

(I'm really trying to get the papers done before dinnertime. I'd like to just relax this evening. e3e

Anyways, what're you up to?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:08 pm

(Oh. o3o" Nevermind then.

Not a lot... I'm just kind of worried. o~o I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning because I have a bump in my armpit, and it hurts... I've had it for a while. I honestly don't know what it is, and I kind of don't want to know...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:32 pm

(Well that sounds uncomfortable... o~o" It's probably nothing, though. Maybe an ingrown hair or something. Try not too worry too much. *gives hugs* I mean, I've had painful lumps just about everywhere on my person, and they've never been anything worse than a minor infection or something. *pets*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:37 pm

(I've had it for a long time, though... Like, maybe over a year. o~o)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:44 pm

(It'll be okay. ono" You're not the only one I know who has had something like that. One of my friends had a bump on her leg, and my dad has one on his thyroid... They're benign, not hurting them at all, but stuff like that can be removed if it hurts.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:46 pm

(o~o It still worries me... Mostly because I'm thinking of the worst possible case scenario, because I really have no fucking clue. I have it more on my left than my right...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:52 pm

(Yeah... just try not to worry yourself too much, okay? Stressing won't help at all... maybe distract yourself with something? You only have to wait until your appointment tomorrow, and then hopefully you'll have a good answer and feel better. ono" (I'll also try not to freak out on you, even though the Blueh is my baby and I worry about EVERYTHING.) *hugs again*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:57 pm

(I'll try just doing my homework... And wondering when this fucking snow will stop.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: