The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:40 pm

(*sleepy face* I guess so, but I'm kinda tired so I dunno how long I'll be online.

Laura: Well, I'm not going to go getting undressed just because Roy holds a guitar.. eme" *scowls, then turns to poor Roy* Poor baby... Come here... *leads him away to help him dry off and get warm*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:43 pm

(Do you want me to find the last post?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:43 pm

(That's okay, Chirpy. ^^"

Roy: =~=" *follows after her*

o7o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:47 pm

(I should be able to find it. Right now I'm debating if I have enough light to take a decent picture of the sketch I made... e3e My house gets really dark in the evenings.

Laura: *lovingly towels off his head when they get home* ^^' ...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:51 pm

(Try and see anyway. o7o"

Roy: e//~//e" Zank you... *sneezes* Augh... e~e"

o3o")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:53 pm

(I'm making a feelsy story for the Pokemon RP...or at least related to it probably non-canon Chirpy. Grover/Gren feels! DX

Grover: No...

Gren: Oh great...he's doing it...

Yes!!! Feels WHYYYYYY DX )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:55 pm

(Ok Chirpy 030)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:57 pm

Also this! XDDDDDD My buddy Curtis sent me this on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:03 pm

(Goddammit. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:06 pm

([POKEMON!] You must be Swift on a Double Teamer! [POKEMON!] With all the force of the great Suicune! With all the strength of Electivire! Mysterious as the dark caves of Mt Moon!!!

I love it!! XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:45 pm

Silverfur wrote:
'I'm not sure. So far your mother and Laura don't like me very much, I'm worried about if they don't get past the fact that I'm made out of fire then they'll want us to stop dating because they won't approve. I don't want to stop being with you Celeste, I love you.' Amigo explained. He knew that Laura didn't like him because of how protective she was and he knew Paulette didn't like him because of what he looked like. He still cared about her family even though they seemed to not care about him.

---

Flare was used to miserable emotions, she would get over it. She was too stubborn to fully listen to other people because she didn't see anything that stopped meant that people cared. To her if they cared they would encourage her to do what she wanted to do instead of trying to stop her.

---

"Thank goodness he's ok. Will it really be safe for us to that? Not to mention society is going to eventually be built back up, couldn't the doctors charge us a lot of money for the two of us?" Swan asked. She was almost in complete panic when Shay mentioned that her brother had an attack, but when he said he was ok she was able to calm herself down. Whenever she heard about her brother having an attack and a healer came over to tell her about it she kept getting so scared that they would say something like, 'I'm so sorry...' and she would never see Stone again.

Celeste blinked, a little shocked... Ronnie had never talked so seriously about their relationship before. Sure, they were dating, but... but they were just having fun, right? He was her first boyfriend, she didn't necessarily want to think about all the seriousness yet... The deaf marten looked down at her hands in her lap, trying convince her fingers to make words but having a hard time figuring out what to say in response. Finally, she signed, 'Laura does like you as a person, she is just afraid of you hurting me in some way, emotionally. She did not have a good experience with her first boyfriend. She is just being protective. Our mother is a little judgmental, but she will come around if Laura warms up to you.'

----

"Relax, don't worry about that right now. It'll work out. Go see your brother before he pitches a fit," Shay told her, pointing his thumb in the direction of the infirmary in an impatient manner.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:52 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Rachel fixed her hair when Sasha ruffled at it, even though it was just in a sloppy ponytail with lots of flyaway hair that fell out of the ponytail. "Okay, case een point... Buht steell. I don't want you two getteeng more 'urt zan you already are... And zhust a 'eads up, Roy's seeck... again."

---

"Thank you..." Stone replied, watching Shay off, before turning his attention to Scotty. The hybrid leaned against him still, "I-I'm sorry... For scaring you... It's just something I can't really control when it acts up..." He hoped Swan wouldn't be triggered by the news that he had an attack again...

Chase frowned at that. "Of course he is... I'm assuming you're here to take him home, though?" He looked over at Anna with his question, holding onto one of Sasha's arms either to support her or prevent her from wandering off. It was unclear which was his motive, if not both.

---

Scotty squeezed Stone tightly, burying his face against the hybrid's shoulder. "Y-you should tell me... every time et acts up... e-even ef et's just a lettle... every time..." He lifted his head after a moment, for the sake of nuzzling the side of Stone's face, one hand combing through his orange hair.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:54 pm

(I think the colors are coming out good so far 030)

'Ok, sorry for sounding so serious. I was just worried.' he explained and then gave Celeste a quick hug. He did wonder what Laura was doing, he figured since he had been spending so much time with Celeste that her family didn't get to know him better. He decided that he would try to see if he could spend some more time with Laura and Paulette so that they could get used to him or at least see that he was a nice person.

---

"Thanks Shay." Swan said and ran to go and find her brother. When she finally found Stone and Scotty she was a bit out of breath, but she seemed to be ok. "Shay told me you guys would be here." she panted.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:03 pm

"Yes, I am... I'm not sure about what's going to happen to Laura, though." Anna replied to Chase, watching the two canines a little closely... She didn't want them to fall again, especially Sasha, "It won't be a problem for you to see him anytime when he's home."

---

"I-I know... I'm sorry..." Stone leaned against Scotty for a moment, before he lifted his head at a familiar voice. There, his sister stood, panting, like she ran a long way... Or she just walked here. He couldn't really tell with their shared condition, "S-Swan..." The hybrid kind of reached out for his sister, wanting to hold her, "A-are you okay...? I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:25 pm

Celeste was still a little sheepish as Ronnie gave her a quick hug, her face a little red and her tail floofed out. They apparently had some things to work out... trying to get her sister to loosen up was a step, but right now Laura was still healing... best to take it easy on her.

---

Shay grunted, then wandered off to do something not at the infirmary... he really only went as moral support for Scotty, since he wasn't supposed to be working right now. Honestly, he should probably consider eating something... if he could find some form of food he actually wanted to eat. Heaving a sigh, the bat headed for home.

(I'll give you GRAPES.

Shay: *nervous sweating* o~o" ...)

---

Chase knew how bad his situation looked, but figured he would offer anyway... "I can get Sasha to sit down for a bit so I can help bring Roy home. I'm steadier on my feet than I look. She's the one who fell." He kept his grip on her arm, not letting her go.

---

Scotty pulled back when Swan came into the room, so she could be with her brother... He just sat in his chair again, still stressed out but at least a little relieved that the two siblings were okay.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:30 pm

(ALL THE GRAPES! O7O!

...EAT THEM OR I WILL FORCE ALPHA TO. AND YOU KNOW HOW THEY FUCK HIM OVER

Alpha: oAo"

Anyway, I'm going to make like Roy and go pass the fuck out. o7o' Night guys.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:31 pm

"Yeah I'm okay for now. Will you be okay though?" Swan asked. She walked over to Stone and put her arms around her brother. She was doing her best to be as gentle as she could with him so she didn't hug him too hard. To her it didn't matter if he had super strength, she was going to be gentle with him anyways.

---

'Do you want to go and check on your sister and Roy?' he asked. He also wanted to apologize for making a big commotion earlier. Since Roy and sick and Laura was still recovering he could always help them by getting them anything that they needed and the best part was that he could never get sick.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:31 pm

(Goodnight, Blueh! X3)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:34 pm

(I posted the colored version chirpy ^w^)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:46 pm

(I saw. Celeste's colors are waaay off, but I've never done a colored reference of her so it's fine. XD I'll have to draw the Derings and color it...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:58 pm

(T^T I'm sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 12:04 am

(It's okay, I need to make a reference. XD She's a lot paler and is multicolored like Laura. But I'm a lazy derp who needs to actually make good references.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 12:05 am

( ;~; I hate it when I get the colors wrong. I promise I'll fix it.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 4:31 pm

(EAT ALL THE GRAPES SHAY. PUT SOME GODDAMN WEIGHT ON.) 

"You aren't supposed to be working today. What happened at the infirmary?" Alpha asked, his arms crossed over his broad chest when Shay returned to their shared apartment. The bat had been called to the infirmary, but the griffin didn't necessarily know why that was. 

---

Anna raised an eyebrow at Chase, not exactly believing that he was okay on his own, "You look almost as bad as your sister, no offence. It doesn't help much that you couldn't keep your sister upright." However, she didn't know how well Roy could walk on his own, either... 

---

"T-they want to keep me here for a few hours, but other than that, I'm okay..." Stone leaned his head against Swan's shoulders, his arms wrapped around her, "I also wanted to talk to you about something... Shay told me that we can get on a plane and leave for Kevale in a few days to get a minor surgery for our heart... I wanted to know if you wanted to get it done, because I want to." 
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 5:27 pm

(*appears in a puff of smoke* *pokes Sil* *disappears in another puff of smoke* *fails miserably to scare Sil cause I'm no ninja* XD Hello.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: