The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 6:10 pm

(Five nights at Fredrich's X3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 6:10 pm

(I WAS THINKING THAT EXACTLY.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 6:12 pm

Umberto XDDDDD

Umbra: What?! *is now a burrito* -_-" *burritos around* o7o"

Well he's not against it...

Ali: BURRITO!!!!! *chases Burrito!Umbra*

Umbra: O.O! *rolls away*

OH GAWD!!! XD

Umbra: Yall wouldn't last five minutes at my pizzeria...Screw animatronic animals the darkness would tear you apart before you even get done hearing the phone call from the manager.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 6:17 pm

(There was a guy in some of my classes last year that was named Umberto... They called him Umby for short. 

XDDDD 

o7o" I would still like to see Umberto over here as the night guard...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 6:20 pm

(Umbra: At Freddie Fazbears? *evil face* You machines don't stand a chance! I RULE THE DARKNESS! I AM THE NIGHT!!! *glares at Golden Freddie* I'M BATMAN!!!!

XDDDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 6:22 pm

(Oh my God... XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 6:26 pm

(Ali: I'd make it all five night...cause as soon as they scare me they go boom XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 6:30 pm

(o7o" Well, shit.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 6:37 pm

Movie and tablet in hand, Celeste meandered back over to Ronnie. She flicked his leg with her tail to get his attention, then led the way back towards her home, having no idea that he was still worrying about what her mother thought about him.

---

Felicity fell quiet at that... She assumed that wherever Flare lived had been destroyed, just like everyone else's homes. It was understandable for her to be touchy about that. The dhole looked away, feeling bad for bringing it up.

---

"I suppose..." Marie sighed, not sure. "At least get Roy situated at home, and I'll ask Ruth about Laura. We just want to be careful, is all..."

---

EJ reached up to pull at the mask on his face, trying to talk, but he didn't have much of a voice. "What h-happened to Matt...?" Did they hurt him? Was he alright?

---

Eventually Scotty decided this wasn't working, and he pulled Stone to his feet again. He half-carried the hybrid back out of the apartment, taking him towards the infirmary. "Let's have a healer help you, lad... et'll be okay." He decided that this day was awful. Today just sucked.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 6:38 pm

(Sorry for poofiness. Multitasking and not feeling well at the same time. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 6:48 pm

(What are you doing Chirpy? XD)

Instead of walking beside her, he walked behind her. Half of him was focusing on getting back home while the other half was worried about his girlfriend's family. He already knew Laura didn't really like him, but they hadn't got to know each other very well. Since he knew that the older marten didn't know him, she was likely to be more protective and he could at least understand that.

---

"Don't feel bad. You don't know my home, it's still standing if you're worried about it being destroyed." Flare said. She didn't want the dhole to feel guilty about something she didn't even know about.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 6:49 pm

(It's fine. o7o" I recommend bringing Laura to the art page, though. o3o)

"Alright, I will... Just let me know about it as soon as you can, okay? And what about EJ? Has he woken up at all?" Anna fretted a little again, worried about the little cat... She couldn't stand for anything bad to happen to him, especially since Rachel loved him very much... 

---

"I...don't know. I know zat 'e ees being 'eld prisonair unteel we know whaht to do about 'im... Zey deedn't 'urt 'im, buht 'e deed 'urt Scotty while we tried to move 'im from 'ome..." Rachel hated talking about Matthew... But she couldn't lie to EJ... But she had to say, "I... Don't wahnt you anywhere near 'im." She also didn't talk about how Delilah came close to wiping his memory... That would probably make him freak out. 

---

Stone only nodded a little, not able to really argue as he tried to focus on fighting the breathlessness feeling he had that made him want to panic... He let out the occasional cough, just feeling awful now. The hybrid also had a slight discomfort feeling in his stomach... A bloated feeling like he ate too much.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 7:00 pm

(Hmm...)

Umbra and Ali were hanging around again.

~

Lance pulled the panel and started looking for the shorted switch...

"Hey Cal," he said, "Flip the start switch really quick."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 7:03 pm

Calvin flicked the start switch, but he didn't fully know what he should expect if this switch was suppose to be broken.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 7:11 pm

The switch made a click and got stuck...

"Ah..." Lance said smiling, "The spring's busted."

Using a screwdriver, he pulled off the switch and pulled the terminals off of the end.

"There's some spare switches in that drawer over there, you mind grabbing one for me."

Meanwhile Lance held onto the wires to check them out, making note that they didn't have a chaff guard on them. He went a head and grabbed one himself.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 7:21 pm

"Sure thing." Calvin said and flew over to the spare switches. He grabbed one of them and flew back over to Lance.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 7:25 pm

"Perfect." he said taking it, putting on the switch into place and connecting the terminal.

He then checked it by flipping it, this time it wouldn't stay up, instead it sprung back down when he released it.

"Alright back to the tune up." The vulpine said donning a set of muffs and foamy ear plugs.

He stood back up on the side of the unit looking down, "Alright Cal, flip the master switch."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 7:41 pm

(Now I keep thinking of that one thing from Emperor's New Groove where Kronk pulls the wrong lever and Ezma falls down a trap door XD)

The small brownish red bat flips the master switch, he hoped that whatever happened was now fixed and there would be no more problems.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 7:42 pm

("PULL THE LEVER, KRONK!" "WRONG LEVER!" Yeah... I do, too. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 7:45 pm

The unit didn't start, which was good.

Lance then went across the panel making sure all the fault lights worked.

"Now might be a good time to put on those muffs I gave you." Lance warned grabbing the start switch but not flipping it.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 7:51 pm

(Or the Calvin and Lance's version XD

Lance: Pull the lever Cal!

Calvin: -n- *pulls the wrong lever on purpose*

Lance: *falls down a trap door* You son of a bitch!

Calvin: ^w^)

Calvin quickly put his ear plugs back inside his ears before Lance flipped the switch.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 7:52 pm

(Chirpy... Remember that picture of Scone that you did where Stone is cuddling the crap out of poor Scotty when they're sleeping...? o7o? I thought of another version in relation to the maybe heart surgery Stone might need in the future, where Scotty is just kind of hugging the shit out of him while Stone is still under anesthesia... o7o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:01 pm

Celeste glanced back at Ronnie when they neared the apartment, noticing that he was lagging behind. Her ears tilted back slightly, her tail flicking. What was his problem? Did he not want to watch a movie? She chewed at her bottom lip a little, starting to worry all over again as they reached the apartment and she led the way inside.

---

"I'm sorry for bringing it up, honestly... I should have known. My own home was destroyed, too..." Felicity assured her, still feeling bad. She leaned back against her pillows, feeling tired.

---

"I don't think so," Marie replied, "EJ is stable but still unconscious, from what I know. Rachel is with him now. We can go check on them before you go get Roy, if you'd like..." She wanted to try to give Anna some semblance of peace of mind.

---

EJ was relieved that his brother was unharmed, but felt a rush of sadness sweep over him when Rachel told him he needed to stay away from Matthew... He closed his eyes, knowing he had no good argument after all of this, and simply took in a deep breath and let it out in a shaky sigh. He felt like he needed to cry, but couldn't...

---

Scotty brought Stone right into the "emergency room" of sorts that the infirmary had, and stayed with him while a healer hurried over. It took the sheep a moment to assure the healer that he wasn't the patient, despite how mauled he looked, and held Stone's hand while insisting, "He has a heart problem! He needs help."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:02 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
(Chirpy... Remember that picture of Scone that you did where Stone is cuddling the crap out of poor Scotty when they're sleeping...? o7o? I thought of another version in relation to the maybe heart surgery Stone might need in the future, where Scotty is just kind of hugging the shit out of him while Stone is still under anesthesia... o7o")

(Awww... ;~;

Scotty: I am never letting go. Ever. *hugging him* Q~Q)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:08 pm

From the outside he didn't look to be bothered at all. It was the just the pressure he had for hoping that Celeste's family would eventually come to accept him. He didn't want to make his girlfriend worried so he picked the pace to be right by her side.

---

"Just rest." Flare said. She still wanted to stay up just in case people needed her. She didn't want people to think she couldn't handle helping a patient by falling asleep. She would make herself stay up for as long as her tired body would let her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: