The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:20 pm

CharmedPluto wrote:
"You got those bolts off yet?" Lance asked slipping back out from under the unit and hopping up next to Calvin.

(For Sil, to pick up where we left off last night.)

~

(Meanwhile, hello peeps! XP I tried playing L4D2 and found out I've got enough motor control to play console games again!!! Woot!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:21 pm

(Yay! o7o! 

...don't hurt yourself more by playing it. >A>")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:23 pm

(Damn lag!! I accidentally double posted! DX)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:23 pm

(But yush! I don't think that'll be possible seeing as my fingers aren't the broken part of me >.>" )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:24 pm

(Okay, case in point.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:25 pm

"Yeah." Calvin said. He held the bolts in his hand since he didn't know where he should put them.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:31 pm

Lance hopped up onto the side of the generator, "Gimme a hand with this, we're gonna pull the valve cover off, it's kinda heavy though."

(And by heavy, Sil, we're talking the cover weighs 30-50 pounds, and it's solid steel.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:33 pm

"By kind of heavy, do you mean the kind of heavy where you can kind of lift it up no problem and I on the other hand will get squished or that no wait that's basically the only option." Calvin said. He was tiny and lifting things that either weighted or weighted more then him would most likely get him crushed.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:38 pm

Laura was already starting to doze again as she laid with Roy, exhausted even by the mere effort of walking. She yawned, oblivious to the conversation, and pressed her face against Roy. While she started to fall asleep, Marie went off to go see if she could hunt down Anna... the poor woman was either at home or in the infirmary waiting room, she figured, since both Roy and EJ were in the infirmary now.

----

EJ simply gave a quiet little grunt in response to that, wanting to avoid talking if he could... and he wasn't sure if he wanted a healer or not. They would be noisy, but maybe could help make his head stop hurting...

----

(Scotty: *does not comprehend* o3o?)

Pulling Stone closer, Scotty gave him a kiss on the head, holding onto his arms to support him. "Do you need to set down...?" He really hoped Stone would be able to calm down... Please calm down, et's okay. Breathe.

----

(Oh gosh, can you imagine her reaction to an R-rated movie? XDDDD

Celeste: O//A//O?!?!?!?! *turns it off*

Laura: WTF DID YOU JUST SHOW MY SISTER?! *runs at Ronnie with a spiky baseball bat*

Paulette: *waves around a pom-pom* Go get him, sweetie!

Celeste: 'Mom!' OAO")

Celeste eventually found a movie that had the proper subtitles (since she kind of couldn't hear them talk) and brought it over to Ronnie, smiling and holding it up. It was some cute animated movie, since that was just the kind of film that Celeste liked, and they were easier to follow with just the subtitles than most movies angled towards adults.

----

"You're worried about the future, aren't you?" Felicity asked after a moment. "You've been stressed ever since Winnie asked about what would happen once society was rebuilt..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:45 pm

Lance rolled his eyes, "I mean this cover weighs more than you do soaking wet."

He reached down and, using a little bit of his powers, managed to jar it loose before purely muscling it off of the top of the engine, revealing the four pistons.

"Alright," He set the cover on the side of unit out of the way so he wouldn't trip on it, and then pointed, "So there's the pistons. Now you see this little bar right here?"

He set a finger on a very thin looking straight piece that was linked to the back of the pistons, "That's the linkage to the governor, it controls how much fuel goes into the engine, controlling the speed."

He dropped off of the side and grabbed to sets of foam ear plugs and two sets of ear muffs.

"Put these on." he tossed a set of foam and a set of muffs to Calvin, "This unit gets really loud when it's running."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:50 pm

(Ronnie: *isn't scared of the bat* I don't even know what a movie is, I'm more surprised Celeste didn't know the rating when it was on the case. -_-' Also Paulette can you not encourage violence, keep in mind that if anyone with bones try to punch me it would most likely end up with them breaking their own bones.)

'We have the stuff to play this movie right?' Ronnie asked. He knew it was played on a DVD player, but he had no idea what it looked like either. He felt so stupid for not knowing this sort of stuff, but then again he did come from a place where your houses were volcanoes. He did know that whatever movie she found had subtitles.

---

"I don't fit into society very well Felicity. When everything is over all I want to do is go back home." she replied. She didn't want to talk about her life at all, she also didn't want the dhole to keep bringing up her problems. She would deal with them herself and she didn't need anyone's help. She knew a bit of what everyone else was going to do, but she didn't have a clue.

---

"Ok." Calvin said. He wondered if he might need more then one set since he had very sensitive hearing. He decided to test if he could still hear by gently tapping his foot on the ground, since he could still hear it he shouted at Lance to get him another set of ear plugs.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:54 pm

(Laura, hitting Amigo with that isn't going to do shit... o7o" He can break Roy like a goddamn toothpick if he wanted to.)

Roy was taken from his somewhat fretful worrying as Laura nuzzled close to him, and seemed to be dozing off on him... The bat moved to pull the blanket over her more (he groaned a little at the aches that he felt), before relaxing back again, just kind of holding her with one hand. Roy eventually got himself a drink, and felt a little better after. 

Meanwhile, Anna was waiting in the infirmary, her fingers tightly knitted together as she felt incredibly anxious. The bat had been waiting there for a while, having no idea how her son and EJ were doing..She  hadn't seen Rachel yet, either. However, when she saw Marie, she practically jumped to her feet, looking frantic and thinking the worst, "What happened?"

---

"L-look, I can find one... I'll tell them to keep eet down for you... Eet's okay." Rachel shifted to sit up so she could get off the cot, "I'll be zhust a few minutes." 

---

(Goddammit Scotty. XD

Stone: o////o"...)

The hybrid nodded a little, "Y-yes, please..." He still felt like he couldn't catch his breath properly, even as he was trying to rest... I can't have another episode... Not now! Him being unable to breathe well made him feel a little lightheaded...
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:58 pm

Lance made a face, then nodded, he grabbed a set of noise canceling head phones, "Here, these are the best set I've got, if those don't work then your shit outta luck."

He flipped the master switch on the control panel, the machine started which caused Lance to freak out a bit and shut it down.

"Okay that's not supposed to happen..." he said pointing out the master switch and the start switch.

(Picture those two like that the ignition and the starter switches on a car. You can turn the key on a car to the ON position but the engine doesn't start until you turn the key to START and hold it til the engine turns over. Charmedpluto; attempting to explain the start system of a car to little girls since 2014 XDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:00 pm

Luckily for Calvin those worked, but sadly for Lance it made the little bat unable to hear him. "What?!" he shouted. He knew that Lance was trying to say that something was wrong, but he didn't know what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:03 pm

(Godfucking dammit Pluto... XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:08 pm

Lance pointed to his ears and pulled his hand away from his head, "The Start Switch is bad!"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:53 pm

(Paulette: Hey, I'm the mother! Let me parent the way I want to parent!

Laura: *hits Ronnie with the bat because it makes her feel better* PERVERT!

Celeste: o~o" ... *backs away slowly*)

"Calm down..." Marie told Anna as she approached her, smiling a little. "Everyone is fine. Roy has just come down with a cold and would like to go home instead of being stuck here. I told him he could if someone was willing to look after him, since he'll still be sore and stiff after his injury as well... and of course, there's the matter of whether or not Laura should stay here."

-----

EJ's eyes opened as Rachel pulled away, and he watched her as she started to leave. He couldn't help but feel nervous by himself... The heart monitor told her such, because as Rachel headed for the door, the pace on the monitor picked up. He didn't want to be alone at all.

-----

(Scotty: o3o? What?)

Scotty helped Stone out into the living room and had him sit down, then reached out and held his head in his hands, looking him in the eyes. "Look at me, Benjy... calm down. Et's okay... Breathe slowly." He knew that the hybrid was getting himself way too wound up, and really didn't want him to have a complete attack... would the day already get worse?

-----

Celeste tucked the movie under her arm to sign, 'We just need to get one of the tablets from over there. We will return everything when we're done.' She then walked over to fetch a tablet, so they could actually watch their movie.

-----

Felicity blinked, not knowing anything about Flare's home. "What's your home like? I understand you'd miss it... Everyone misses their homes, no matter where they might be."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:03 pm

(Ronnie: *doesn't even flinch or blink* Whatever, call me what you will. I don't care. *shrugs*

Damn Ronnie this stuff is like water off a duck's back for you XD)

Again Amigo had no idea what it looked like so instead he waited because he would only make a fool of himself if he looked for something he didn't know. So his mind started to wander off to keep himself busy, but his mind wandered into what would happen if Paulette couldn't get past the fact that he was a guy made out of fire.

---

"It's not something I want to talk about right now." Flare growled. She knew that Felicity knew nothing about her or her home so she didn't know to not ask about it. However, right now she didn't want to tell her the story or how much she would have to fix.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:06 pm

Anna calmed down a little, but was still worried about her son... She wasn't exactly surprised to hear that he came down with something. It was already starting to get cold outside... "Well, I know I'm not a doctor, but I think they would recover sooner if they stayed together, rather than Roy going home and her staying here. I mean, I don't mind looking after her... And her mother is here, too."

---

Rachel stopped walking when the beeping on the monitor picked up from his nervousness, and she turned back around quickly, moving back to his side, "S-sorry... I'll stay. Zhust... You need to be looked aftair by a 'ealair soon... I know you might not wahnt to, buht... We don't know 'ow well you really are..."

---

(Nevermind. o3o")

"I-I'm trying..." Stone breathed slowly, but it still felt like it wasn't enough for him, and he felt fatigued as his body wasn't getting enough oxygen. He eventually let out a little cough, his face scrunching up. S-shit...
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 5:35 pm

(Hello...?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 5:37 pm

(I'm still here... Just studying science. 

Speaking of science... Since Umbra is umbra now, does that make him as a little kid preumbra? o7o? I'm sorry, but we were talking about shadows in class and I finally understand why you call Umbra umbra... =7=")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 5:44 pm

(XDDD

Umbra: Ya know Umbra's only a nickname, right?

XDDDDDDD Still.

Umbra: *sigh* My real name is Fredrich FYI. )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 5:48 pm

(Oh. Well. Shit. o7o" 

Stone: Huh.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 5:52 pm

(Umbra: It's cool.

Ali: eue Hehehehehehehehe...Fredrich...

Umbra: *are you fucking kidding me face*

Ali: *dies laughing*

Umbra: >.<"

Ali: You are now my Freddie!!! XDDD

Umbra: -.-" Fuck...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 6:00 pm

(Friedrich... Are you shitting me... XD

Stone: Okay, I have to admit it was kind of unexpected... But did you guys expect my real name to be Benjamin? 

Well, no, but that's only because I didn't think of that yet. >->

Hey, he can be Freddy now. Yay. XD I'm just gonna call him that from now on.

Actually, no. I'm going to call you Umberto, because I can. XP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: