The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Art Page for Kolerin

Go down 
+2
Chirpingsong
Blueleaf
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SIlcat
Anonymous

Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:38 pm

Excuse the crappy coloring.

Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 PwhVPiT

This is the first child. I used a randomizer for what their kids would look like. He kind of has a bit of everything XD I'm still thinking of a name for him, but I have two more sons to draw! I hope you like his design and I will most likely recolor this x3
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:42 pm

Grey with raccoon markings? Didn't expect that... o.o' Where did he get those traits?
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:46 pm

He got most of his colors from Sue and his raccoon side from Terra. The orange is from Flare along with his cat ears and hair style. His amber eyes are from JayJay. He also got his fluff from EJ >w<
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:49 pm

Jayden has green eyes the last time I checked.... I don't know if I like this design for their kid, but he's cute!
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:54 pm

But... that doesn't happen. ^^' The only traits he'd get would be from his parents and grandparents, not their siblings. Especially since Sue's mother Terra is only a half-sister to Flare's mother. You can't inherit traits from your aunts or cousins. Sue got her grey coloring from Elliot, Senior, her dad, who is in no way related to Flare aside from marriage. Terra's mother was a raccoon, and that mother is not related to Flare, either. Terra's father and was the father of Flare's mother as well, but I imagine that he was a cat...

I can show you how I made my randomizer if you want help, because it makes no sense for you to use all the relatives. XD
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 2:51 pm

I can always change how he got his markings. I can say that Flare's great grandfather was grey and light grey and that he wasn't all cat. Anyways here is number 2!

Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 BrwHjw3

I used colored pencils for him and I tried my best to get him to be tan color like his grandmother. He does have a streak in his fur which is as close as I could get to Jayden's eye color. I like him a lot with his curly fluff >w<
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:00 pm

OH MY GAWD THAT ONE IS THE CUTEST THING EVERRRRR! *dies*

... But it still makes no sense that his fur has Jayden's eye color. I calculate hair/fur and eye colors separately, because they are completely different genes in the gene pool. ^^' Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:07 pm

I might have made too many choices XD now then for number three

Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 VWedfjv

This little guy is freaking fluffy, he will be cuddled throughout his life XD Blame the randomizer for his long somewhat curly hair! He at least looks like his mom with his golden eyes, orange fur, and hair style. He has got a bit of grey, but it makes his orange stand out more. I really like this little guy's design >w<
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:10 pm

The younger two are my favorites, especially since they look more like Jay-Jay and Flare. ouo

Wanna help me decide River's hair color? I have four options... I just can't decide... *headdesk*
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:12 pm

Aw! They're so cute! >w< 

Jayden: o///o?
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:14 pm

I feel like the youngest one will hang around with EJ most of the time.

Flare: <3

Tell me the options Chirp.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:15 pm

Awww..... <3 

Jayden: o///<"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:17 pm

EJ: .... *squees* Oh my gawd they're so cute! <33333

I just wanna hug them and cuddle them... They're so fudging adorable...

These are the hair color options I made... There's dark gold, slate blue, dark brown, and dark auburn...

Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 River_hair_color_options_by_eleven1nd160-d7h4i0d
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:18 pm

I don't know.... They all look good. ouo"
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:24 pm

I'd go with dark brown *poofs for 8 hours*
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:45 pm

Okay, Sil, thanks for your opinion. ouo

Sooo... now what? XD
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:47 pm

No idea. ouo" I'm doing another Sleepy Hollow sketch again.... I rewatched two episodes this morning. And I should be studying. XD
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:59 pm

Cool! ouo I love your themed drawings. X3
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:03 pm

Thanks. >w< I'm still a little iffy about that universe-- I want Laura to be Abbie, but I dunno who to be Katrina, Ichabod's wife. I ship Ichabod and Abbie really, really hard though. You have no idea. 

Roy: ..o///o" 

And he knows exactly the scene I wanna draw.... It'll be difficult as fuck, especially if I try a background, but it's my favourite part ever. X3
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:16 pm

Haha, whatever you wanna do is fine. XD

Laura: Um... o////o *awkward because Roy is*
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:18 pm

Hurhurhur..... eue 

Roy: Please don't let 'er.... o///e"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:38 pm

Awww come on, Roy! It's awesome. ouo
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:41 pm

I can't find a picture of the scene I wanna do, so if I still can't find it, I will do them fist bumping. Because it is cute and a reference. ouo' Ichabod is probably about 5' 8", and Abbie is about 5' 2", so there is a huge difference between their faces like Roy and Laura. X3
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:46 pm

Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Download-File?file=%2Falbums%2Fa439%2FBlueleaf2%2F_slurpsobnoxiously__zps2564bfb2
Hey Laura! You like? eue? This is actually a reference to a scene in Sleepy Hollow, but I just changed around the facial expression a little. Probably my favourite thing with drawing Roy, especially as Ichabod, is his hair. I fucking love it. >w< I just wanted to post the WIP now so I can study.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:54 pm

Really nice job on the pose! I love it! o7o

Laura: Aww, he's so handsome... >//w//<

He is! Roy doesn't need to be big and buff to be gorgeous. X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art Page for Kolerin   Art Page for Kolerin - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Art Page for Kolerin
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next