The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:37 pm

(But I must studyyyyyy... *brain melts*

And tomorrow I have to not only take a quiz, but possibly talk to my Disability Services consultant on dealing with the guy who keeps harassing me. AND TAKE A BUS TO SCHOOL. I AM SO SCARED TO RIDE THE BUS. WHAT IF I GET ON THE WRONG BUS AND GET LOST?!

I'm like panicking so much on the inside. ;~; ...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:38 pm

It'll be alright just calm down and everything will be fine... *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:40 pm

(omo".... *pets your face* Don't worry about it so much. You'll be fine. Even if you do take the wrong bus, you'll know for a fact to not take that bus again. ouo')!
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:46 pm

(Hey I'm back for now xux')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:47 pm

(After getting lost in the middle of nowhere and calling 911 like a scared little girl... T^T...

I'm pretty sure I'm running a fever, on top of it all. I'm not really feeling any better, but I can't miss that quiz in the morning... So I'm gonna tough it out at least to 11:00, when that class ends. Maybe Becca will drive me home during our lunch break if I'm really feeling that bad. Hell, Kasey might even if I ask him to... *flops*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:48 pm

(SILLLL PLEASE KIDNAP MEEEEE... *flops onto Sil*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:50 pm

(omo" Okay, nevermind...

If I could give you my immune system, I would. omo Just saying. *flops* ;~; WHY MUST YOU LIVE ALL THE FREAKING WAY ACROSS THE BOARDER. WHY. *dies*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:53 pm

(Well ok then 030 *kidnaps Chirpy and puts her in in my room* There you go <3)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:54 pm

(I DON'T KNOW BLUEH, I JUST DON'T KNOW! *hides in Sil's room* omo")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:56 pm

( ;~;.... *flops*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:58 pm

(So welcome to my house. My parents might think it's a bit weird that someone is suddenly in my room, but don't worry I'll explain 030)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:06 pm

(*rolls around* At least this quiz will be easier than the last one... It's all multiple choice, and I understand the topics better. It's stuff about political parties and the judiciary branch and crap. I understand those more than federalism and hoopla like that.

I'm gonna head to bed here soon, though, so... o3o")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:08 pm

(Ok Chirpy 030)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:10 pm

(Well, that's good. One of the only things I really know about US political parties is that Republicans are a huge FUCK YOU to the system, and screw everyone over.

That's fine, Chirpy. Maybe I should go to sleep early too...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:16 pm

(Pffft--! Ahahahaha! XD I love the way you put that... But the truth is, both parties have flaws. They have to rein each other in, because if the Democrats had their way, people would like die trying to pay taxes for all these government programs we can't afford, while if Republicans always got their way, abortion would be illegal. XD

Though, a law passed that makes birth control pills free. So my mom and I don't have to pay money for ours. (I take mine because my period is stupid and so irregular I need pills to have it when I'm supposed to). So that's a cool thing that the Dems did. o3o They want birth control and stuff to be available to all women, but abortion is still one of the big arguments... I just don't see that getting banned, though. I mean, sometimes it's for a good reason. I'd never have the heart to abort a baby, but some people have good reasons to, sometimes for medical reasons.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:21 pm

(It's also against the Christian church, but to be honest, I'm pro life. I remember seeing on Tumblr about a woman who was forced to count all the pregnant woman in concentration camps during WW2, so there could be horrific tests put on them, before they killed them. She saved countless lives by aborting the babies before their pregnancies were discovered. I know it's a controversy topic, but I think I'm pro life.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:30 pm

(I'm gonna stay out of that political shit-storm namely because I can't really talk about it. I'm neither pro-choice nor pro-life. I see every case as situational.

Oh you were an idiot and got black out wasted then woke up preggers? Good job dumbass, enjoy your kid.

You were sexually assaulted and raped? That's your choice whether or not to have the baby that resulted.

See the circumstances are different but the result is the same. That's why I avoid stuff like that.

Same-sex marriage, however is a different issue. I've always thought about it but I read a story one day on FF (yeah of all the places to realize one's true views on something) that put it this way. "Love doesn't play by the rules" so...there you have it.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:34 pm

(Me, as an individual... I'd rather go for adoption than abortion. There's tons of couples who are on waiting lists for years, sometimes, waiting for a baby. There'd be a good one to take mine if I really couldn't trust myself to mother it yet. I agree that every situation is different, but I don't think people should get them willy-nilly if they have an oopsie. It's called adoption. I know it's hard to deal with a pregnancy and then give up the baby, but I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I intentionally got rid of what could have formed into a child. o~o"

And we somehow got on this topic...? XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:36 pm

(Yes, we did... XP)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:37 pm

(Yep, cause I'd rather not talk about the pro life vs pro choice thing. It's more a personal thing than anything consider I'm part of the first scenario I listed up there. >.<

Zero: You were...?

Yes dumb fuck. I was an accident. But I'm an honorable accident so people can now shut their holes about it.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:40 pm

(Aaron: I'm kind of with Pluto about that... I'd rather not get into the whole debate thing.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:42 pm

(Yay!!!! *waves little American flag on a tooth pick* o7o" )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:44 pm

(Aaron: ....Why the fuck are you celebrating the fact that I wash an accident? ene?

*pets his head* Shoosh. You were very much loved.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:45 pm

I was too by my momma. Not gonna go into that rant either...I should probably go to be...I do have work in the morning...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:51 pm

(*huggles Aaron sleepily* Shush, grumpy-butt...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: