The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:40 pm

(I'm workin' on it... *typy typy typy*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:41 pm

Take your time.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:45 pm

(FEELS.

Just sayin'.

Feels.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:47 pm

(Shit I might actually have to go....I will make my post once Chirpy posts, but then I might have to leave.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:47 pm

(MAN I WAS ALL LIKE "IT'S GAME TIME" WHEN I GOT THE NOTE THAT YOU POSTED! DX

Zero: What time is it?! *shouting at my characters*

All others: IT'S GAME TIME!!! HU!

That's what we said before BEAST week.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:49 pm

(Awww.... omo It's okay, Sil.

And take your time, Chirpy. I just forgot some Italian homework that I had, and I'm doing it now... o3o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:49 pm

Today was the day... All hell was going to break loose, and for once the Devas were the ones bringing the firestorm instead of letting themselves be victimized. All of the airships got the notification first, and then they told their crews, who then told more people... The lights in the hallways flashed, though the alarm wasn't sounded, cluing everyone in to the attack without alarming them too much or waking up any sleeping children or infirmary patients.

Isaac was the one transporting most of the familiar Devas, since he knew some of them personally and his little brother knew a lot. The raccoon was feeling a little nauseous as he walked into the hangar to prepare his airship for liftoff; not even the familiar hums of engines was comforting him as he thought about what it wold be like to march right into the lion's den and challenge Julianne head-on. He hadn't been there for most of the conflict, but he had certainly heard his fill of horror stories, and didn't want to imagine what would happen if they lost... He shook his head to clear it and began giving orders, watching as his little brother ran off into the engine room, decked out in his rubber boots and gloves to minimize the chances of him electrocuting himself, someone else, or the ship itself. 

"Alright," Isaac told himself, watching as people began filing into the hangars after bidding farewell to friends and loved ones. He still remembered what Raine told him that morning when he first got up to go, Take care of my Lilly. I'll never forgive you if you don't.

----

Chase was getting ready to go... He was leaving Pippa here, hopefully for the last time. The canine knelt by the front door of his apartment, lacing up his boots. He had two gun holsters at his hips, along with pouches containing extra ammunition. Sasha was decked out in a similar set of weaponry. He sighed as he straightened up, waiting for the emotional goodbye he knew was coming... "I need to go now, Pippa."

----

Evey was making the unbearably difficult decision to go, deciding that losing her life was worth making a safer world for her son to grow up in. The white-furred ermine carried her baby boy to the infirmary, where Zero was still being kept under careful watch; she would leave Libra with his father, and hopefully returned to them both when this was all over. She let out a shaky breath as she walked into the room, moving over to stand by Zero's bedside as she gently set their son on his lap. Her voice wasn't as strong as she would have liked it to be as she said, "You be good for your Daddy, Libra... Mommy will be back when the war is over."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:51 pm

(*is thinking about a good idea* Hmmmmm...Hey Chirpy, Julienne would kidnap kids right? Also no I'm not talking about having either Aaralyn, Nakiya, Nhean, Beth, Sam, or Minene be kidnapped.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:52 pm

(Question. Is the battle during the middle of the night? o3o?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:53 pm

(I imagine it being really early in the morning, near dawn. o3o

And that doesn't really matter since Julianne is about to die, Sil. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:00 pm

Flare had gone to get herself ready for the fight. She didn't take any weapons, but she did wear a new outfit. For right now she was wearing a dark brown jumpsuit with black boots. She decided that she didn't want to get anymore blood on her old clothes. "Winnie I need you to stay with the other kids while I go over to fight. I will be back." she said.

---

Pippa was afraid, but she knew that Chase would be ok. "I know. Just...make sure you come back. I'll be waiting for you and Sasha." Pippa said and gently hugged him before he would have to go. She would've gone if she had any experience in fighting what so ever. Right now she would have to be like many others and stay behind.

---

Amigo decided that he was going to help in the fight. He didn't need any weapons since he was basically a weapon himself. He was going to try and free the imprisoned people if he could or fight the guards. He wasn't the only fiery person going either. Duel chose to go with him. While he was distracting the guards he could just teleport inside and try to free people. If anyone got in the way he could fight them.

(I was just wondering because I've talked to Blueh about this idea and she said that she liked it so...I was thinking that I might have that happen in the final battle except she's a prisoner that will get freed ouo')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:02 pm

As much as Zero had protested her going, it was clear her mind was made up. It occurred to him that he'd done the same thing and now it was time to put himself in Evey's shoes...he prayed for her safety.

"Evey." Zero said smiling, "Come back to us okay?"

~

Jonah Ali Lance and Nex all were waiting on their respective ships. Lance was cleaning out the slide of his own pistol, a 1911 Colt to be exact. The maker claimed it was the most reliable handgun in the world...and they hadn't been wrong. Jonah leaned against the bulkhead, sword loosely attached to his waist along with a handgun of his own, same as Lance's. Nex had two pistols on his waist and an M416 strapped to his waist. Why a cyborg who couldn't really take damage needed weapons was beyond Jonah's understanding. The only one out of the four that had no weapon whatsoever was Ali, who was nervously fiddling with one of her longer bangs. When Jonah looked her over she didn't seem like much, the horn on her head signaled she might have a thick skull like a goat or a ram but he couldn't really call her that, the way her muzzle and really the rest of her build scream she was something else entirely. And so far, what she was remained hidden.

"You need something, wolfie?" she asked noticing him staring.

Jonah shook his head, "No...just thinking to myself."

"Pssh." she said waving a hand dismissingly.

Attitude...He thought before glancing at Roxy and smiling, he was just glad he had her along for the ride too in spite of the dangers.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:07 pm

(Okay. o3o' LET'S DO THIS SHIT!)

Roy's stomach was tied in various knots at the moment. Today was the day. He felt nervousness over anything-- many people could die today, including himself. But this had to happen. The bat wiped at his face slightly, trying to stop thinking about the look of upmost terror on his mother's face for both him, and EJ. Just leaving them to go and fight was the most difficult thing he probably would ever do. Rachel stayed behind, and Roy was grateful that she did. I need to pull myself together. People look up to me. Make a good example. Roy just ended up looking forward, trying to harden the look on his face as he waited to board Isaac's ship. He hoped to the Gods he would never have to use his weapons again after this.

---

"Are we ready to go now?" Lillian wound through various Devas to find Isaac. The look on her face was almost unreadable, but she fiddled somewhat nervously with her energy weapon, not that she really thought she would need it. It just gave her some reassurance to have a weapon on her.

---

Roxy took a breath, and tried not to think about the gunshot she had taken a few days ago happening again today. Jonah's smile gave her some reassurance, and she gave a small smile back. The chinchilla was going weaponless, besides a small energy gun strapped to her hip.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:12 pm

Ali ended up approaching Roy and tapping him on the shoulder, "You alright?"

~

Jonah slid next to her, "Welp...today's the big day huh?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:15 pm

Roy looked over to Ali, the look on his face wavering a little. He didn't know her, but he had heard about someone who could destroy and reconstruct matter, "As well as I can be right at zis given second." He replied, releasing the tension in his balled fists.

---

"Yes, it is..." Roxy replied, then admitted, "This doesn't feel real, like it should be happening later... But it's not."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:18 pm

She set a hand on his shoulder, "Relax. Just calm down and everything will be fine."

"This coming from the destroyer's kid is not really reassuring I hope you know." Lance commented sliding the slide of his pistol into place and locking it back

She rolled her eyes, "He's just grumpy is all. You'll be fine."

~

"I know how that feels..." he commented before absentmindedly taking her hand and smiling, "But we'll make it."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:23 pm

Roy wanted to say something, that no, he couldn't really calm down, but just decided to keep his mouth shut. He hoped to Aurora this would end quickly. The internal agony being without Laura stripped away his emotional health rather quickly. He looked away.

---

Roxy smiled a little again, feeling reassured, "That's what I'm hoping for, Jonah... That's all I'm hoping for right now, besides the fact that we will take the Sect down."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:24 pm

(Gah, I had a really bad coughing fit. eme" Sorry for slowness.)

"B-but I don't want to!" Winnie cried, not wanting to stay with a bunch of strange kids while Flare went away. She would rather stay with an adult she knew well... Knowing she couldn't convince Flare to stay, she looked up at her with tearful eyes and asked, "Can I stay with Miss Anna or Sue instead?"

----

Chase gave Pippa a tight hug and kissed her forehead, assuring her, "I'll be back soon... I need to be there to help Roy, but once I'm back and all of this is over, you and I can focus on building some sort of life." He petted her hair, then released her and moved towards the door.

----

"I will," Evey replied, standing up straighter. "I'll be back before you really miss me." The ermine then turned to leave, heading towards the hangar.

----

Isaac turned to see Lillian, and nodded. "Yeah. Start instructing people to get inside; I'll be in the cockpit." He went inside the ship, leaving Lillian to give orders while he finished getting the ship ready for takeoff. Please let this be a good day... Let us win this time around.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:30 pm

(It's alright. Are you okay? omo?)

Lillian nodded once to Isaac, and watched him off, before turning on her heel to face the group of Devas they would be transporting. Many of them still sported minor wounds they had from the rough up a few days ago. The skunk called out to the crowd, commanding them that they were leaving now, and need to get on the ship before they left without them. They needed as many people as they could to fight.

Roy was snapped out of his daze when he heard Lillian yelling about the fact that they were about to leave, and followed everyone. The noticeable limp that he had with his prosthetic a few days ago was gone now. Inwardly, he hoped he wouldn't lose anything else.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:36 pm

Jonah sighed, he really didn't want to think about what may or may not be necessary to take them down. A thought had been nagging at him this whole trip...what happens if they fail? He shook his head trying not to think about it.

~

"What did you mean by destroyer's kid?" Nex asked Lance.

"You're telling me you've never seen a dragon before?"

"A dragon?" the tiger echoed looking at Ali as she only patted Roy lightly on the shoulder then returning to her seat, which was next to Roxy and Jonah. She went back to nervously fiddling with her bangs again...

"Yep." Lance commented sliding in the magazine to his pistol and charging it.

"So she's supposed to be like super strong or something?"

"I don't know. Supposedly they were the first of the Sect's victims along with kitsune and our obsidian friends over there,"-he motioned to Amigo and Duel, "Dragons are known for having vast reserves of strength and resilience...and from the color of her fur alone I'd have guessed she's one of the more rare one. A destruction dragon."

"Talk all you want, foxboy," Ali said cutting their conversation short, "I don't have any powers besides that stupid Hypo I took from Ryan's stock when we raided the place."

"But you're still one of them right? A dragon of destruction?"

"Yeah..." Ali sighed, "My father was a notorious dragon back in the day. I want nothing to do with him..."

"What about your mom?" Nex asked absentmindedly, not really picking up on Ali's notably hostile tone.

She gritted her teeth, which looked razor sharp and scared Nex a little bit.

"Sorry I asked."

Her golden eyes glanced toward the cockpit.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:42 pm

(Aw, Ali...>w<)

Roxy gave Jonah's metallic hand a small squeeze to help him. "Try to think about the positives... Hope is a very powerful thing you know."

(Oh yeah. It makes you go all super-sayain on everyone's ass. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:45 pm

(bbl)

"Stay with Sue then. I have to go. Be good ok." Flare said and gave Winnie and hug and a kiss on the cheek. She then went over to the crockpit. She was ready for this, she knew that this was going to be the last fight.

---

"I understand. I'll be helping Maude take care of the kids." Pippa said and went over to where the orphaned kids were staying at. She was helping Aaralyn calm down a little bit. The poor husky was crying that Chase was going to fight.

Nakiya on the other hand was holding Beth and Nhean close to her. As though she was protecting them. She knew that they would want to help, but she wasn't going to let them even think about asking to go and help fight. She wasn't going to let them get hurt.

---

My people died from the Ice Kingdom not the Sect. I guess it doesn't really matter, they've hurt Celeste and I'm going to make them pay for that. Amigo thought. He got into the crockpit along with Duel. They did their best to control their heat so then that way the people closer to them wouldn't be overheated.

(I can imagine Duel correcting Lance and say 'Hey Lance I'm not an obsidian person. You could've just said lava since that's what we both are.'

Anyways guys I have to go now. I'll try and be back as quickly as I can ^^')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:45 pm

(See you later, Sil.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:48 pm

(Ali: What? *confused*)

Jonah nodded, "Positives...hmm...okay."

He looked around and the first person he happened to look at was Roy, "He'll be able to settle down with that one girl he's always with."-he kept looking around and saying various things about everyone here until he was looking at Roxy again, "And we'll be able to have somewhat normal lives again. Hell, maybe I could reopen my restaurant again."

Hearing all the "positives" made Ali roll her eyes, war was not that simple...she'd seen what the winning side had to offer...now it was time she turned on them.

(Not that Lance would give a fuck Sil he's just trying to make a point.

Anyways, see ya soon Sil!)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:50 pm

(Not to be that guy Sil but crockpit? XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: