The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:53 pm

(THIS IS COMPLETELY UNRELATED BUT I AM LITERALLY DYING WITH THIS GIF THAT I IMAGINE ZERO DOING WITH BABY LIBRA. I AM CRYING. XDDDD [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

Roxy looked over at Roy, who looked back, before turning away. The look in his eyes made a shiver go down her spine. She turned her attention back to Jonah when he gestured to the both of them, and asked, "You had a restaurant? You never told me that."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:54 pm

(Yeah, just got a bit of an itch in my throat. Blegh.

Okay, Sil. o3o)

Evey joined Ali and the boys at the last minute, as people were loading into the airship for transport. She didn't say anything, simply squeezing into a seat next to Lance and subconsciously putting a hand on the fox's arm, hoping that the two of them would both be home safe that evening. She ignored the conversation going on about Ali's heritage, too worried about what she was about to do.

----

Chase hunted down Roy once he and Sasha were in the ship, and the two large canines moved to sit on either side of him, like hulking bodyguards of some kind. Chase looked down at Roy, offering, "I'll be by your side the whole time, Roy..." He glanced up at Sasha, who nodded as though to say she would be as well.

----

Isaac almost growled when his cousin showed up in the cockpit; he and Flare hadn't exactly hit it off when they met for the first time. He sat in his chair and urged the engines to warm up faster, grumbling, "I know you aren't here for me, Flare... EJ is in the engine room looking after the technical side of things. You'll find him there."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:57 pm

(I still have some time because my mom still needs to get ready 030)

"Very well. You don't have to grumble every time we meet each other. In any case that'll be a talk for when this is all over. Later cousin." Flare said and went over to check on EJ. "Hey girly butt. What are you up to?" she asked him. She called him by a nickname she gave to him to try and lighten the mood a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 6:00 pm

Roy looked up when both Saunder siblings sat down next to him, and it gave him a little reassurance, even though he still felt the feeling like he was going to throw up from the knotted feeling in his gut. Roy managed a little smile, but it was gone when it appeared-- it was the best he could do right now, "I'm counteeng on you two..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 6:03 pm

"I didn't?" Jonah said making a face of utter confusion, "Well yeah. I had one just down the street from that little corner store on 4th Avenue. It was one of the top rated places in Redwillow...you know before shit hit the fan?"

~

"Anyways," Lance said noticing Evey now sitting next to him, "The dragons are supposedly on the brink. Last I heard, one hadn't been seen in almost 5 years."

"Maybe it's because the Sect was busy killing us!" Ali snapped, tears now forming in her eyes which she fought back.

Silence.

"I...I didn't mean to..."

"Just stop it." Ali whimpered not wanting them to see her face, "Those monsters took everything from me...then they had the gall to have me work for them unless I wanted to end up like...like..."

She shook her head, "Just damn them...damn them all!"

Lance sighed a bit now feeling like a total asshole.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 6:07 pm

"Oh... I think I might have passed it a few times before everything went to hell..." Roxy replied somewhat quietly, trying to ignore everything that was going on behind her. The idea that she had passed the restaurant that belonged to her current boyfriend once upon a time was kind of mind boggling. But now was not the time.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 6:09 pm

(*is listening to "Help is on the Way" by Rise Against* Yep this totally fits...)

"Really?" he said, "Small world huh?"

He was smiling still wishing that the world kinda hadn't fallen apart...then again if it hadn't he might not have met Roxy at all...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 6:11 pm

(*listening to Secrets by One Republic* ...I do the eight positions of the body in Ballet to this...)

"Yeah..." Roxy reached up to pull her hair back into a ponytail from an elastic around her wrist, so it wouldn't be all up in her face. "I hope you can start your restaurant up again after this, Jonah."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 6:13 pm

"Flare?" EJ looked up when he heard his cousin. Unlike Isaac, who had given her a rather cold greeting, the smaller cat hurried over to her side, despite the annoying nickname. He wrapped his arms around her for a moment, admittedly a little happy to see her. Flare might have had an abrasive attitude sometimes, but she would keep everyone safe. "Just keeping an eye on things before we get going... I'm not sure if I'm really ready for this, but I gotta try."

-----

Chase and Sasha both took one of Roy's hands, squeezing his fingers as tightly as they could as though to try to bolster his confidence. "We've got your back... We'll help you get to Laura, and it'll all be okay."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 6:17 pm

"Don't worry EJ. I'm going to protect you. I'm just here to keep an eye on that fluffy butt of yours. No one's really ready for this fight, but the only thing that we can give to this is our best try." Flare replied. She patted EJ's head to let him know that she didn't mind the hug, since no one else was around to see them anyways.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 6:17 pm

Roy returned the squeeze, just nodding a little. This didn't feel real to him, as it didn't sink in yet, "Zank you..." He hoped he could get to Laura, and get her out safely. Somehow, she got sick... And that was not good.

(Roy, you should do a speech, unlike P!Roy. o3o"

Roy: ene' No.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 6:24 pm

"Yeah I hope so. It'd give me that sense of normalcy I've been trying so desperately to find."

~

Lance made a move, he stood and sat next to Ali, "Look, I'm uh..."

She stood up and moved away from him, "Just leave me the hell alone."

"B-but I was...?"

Her speed was impressive to say the least and her strength too as she planted a fist mere inches from Lance's head, slamming it into the bulkhead of the ship. The impact sent a low reverberating hum through the vessel.

"I'll make this clear, vulpine," she said, her eyes stinging with tears but it was clear she was pissed, "Don't talk about the dragons like you know us, got it?"

Lance gulped; that bulkhead was solid titanium and steel...and she seemed to be barely trying yet she dented the metal. He nodded his eyes wide with controlled panic.

Ali withdrew her fist and headed towards the ladies room on board the air ship.

"Holy shit..." he cursed as she walked away, clearly intimidated now...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 6:27 pm

(Lillian: Hey! >81 What the fuck?!

Um, Ali, that wasn't a good idea... o3o")

Roxy nodded a little, but then looked down again to her lap. She didn't really know what to do now, aside waiting for the actual battle to start. Aurora, please say Jonah will be okay after this...
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 6:31 pm

Jonah's arms wrapped around her suddenly, just a kinda spur of the moment thing.

"We'll be okay. I promise..." he told her holding her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 6:34 pm

The sudden hug took Roxy by surprise, she had to admit. The chinchilla blushed a little, and returned it quietly. There wasn't that much more that she could really say right now.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 6:37 pm

(g2g)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 6:38 pm

(And now I wait for Chirpy and Sil to return... )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 6:39 pm

(Sure, Sil. See you later.

....I wanna Skype. But I'm doing homework 'n shit.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 6:57 pm

(*valiantly attempting to eat a piece of fish* Must... Put... In... My mouth... And... Swallow... *feeds some of it to my cats* FISH WHY?!

Food and I do not have the best relationship. It's complicated. We might break it off. I'll just use photosynthesis.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 6:59 pm

(You'll make your own food by a combustion reaction? o3o?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 7:06 pm

(I wish. XD But I have to go to school tomorrow whether I like it or not because I have a quiz... so I'm gonna sit here and study now. =u=" And post. Because multitasking.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 7:08 pm

(What is your quiz on? o3o?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 7:09 pm

(Political Science. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 7:13 pm

(I see. o3o I have the rest of my math test on Monday, and Religion and Italian on Tuesday.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 7:20 pm

"Don't worry so much, toothpick, or you'll get grey hair," Sasha teased, hoping that igniting some anger or irritation would make him less fearful and... sick-looking. "We got this. Nobody's plannin' on lettin' you or your little girlie down. Buck up, and get ready to kick some ass." She released his hand, patting the gun on her hip.

---

EJ stepped away from Flare after a moment, covering his ears as the engine's humming grew louder and the airship rose higher into the air. He grinned at his cousin, thrilled to be standing in an airship's engine room despite the circumstances... Isaac was probably never gonna be able to drag him out of there.

---

Evey got up and went to retrieve Lance, muttering, "Could you just let her be? Breaking the ship before we ever get there is not a good idea." She helped him up, scowling at him a little. "Just shut your mouth and focus on not dying. You can try to worm inside that poor girl's head later."

Maybe the ermine herself would go talk to her sometime... she struggled with who and what she was as well. Her "parents" had been a dozen scientists, and all of her "sisters" had died from seizures, organ failure, and accidental self-destruction with their abilities. Evey knew what it was like to be miserable anytime someone asked about what she was, or where she came from, or who her family had been.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: