The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:32 pm

Ruth sighed, shaking her head, "But that still doesn't justify how illogical it is for you to go... I'm still going to worry about you." She stepped away, turning to head back towards the door. "I need to go monitor that tablet... if something goes wrong, we need to act fast."

----

EJ's large ears twitched. "Uh... Julianne's interest in me runs deeper than that... I'm not really in charge of anything. I'm still just a kid." He glowered up at his brother as he admitted that, knowing Isaac would just use it against him later. But it was true, he was only seventeen years old, and the size of a fourteen-year-old.

The cat frowned, reaching up to scratch at one of his ears as he mused, "Full-grown adults don't just form supernatural abilities out of the blue, Miss Knight. You had to have been mutated, or had it all along. Children first form their abilities starting at a very young age. If you can do that now, and it's natural, you would have been doing that since you were all but twelve or so, when your abilities would be fully developed for the most part." He crossed his arms. "I might be a kid but I know more about supernaturals than anyone else. And you cannot stand there and convince me that this miraculously formed out of nowhere one day and got you fired. Plus, Julianne wouldn't have kicked you out... She would have experimented on you like a lab rat. She did it to me, and she insists she loves me. So, she'd do it to a mere employee in a heartbeat. So, are you lying to us?"

Isaac stared down at EJ in surprise. Sometimes, he forgot that the kid was smarter than he could ever hope to be... But there he was, spouting off a big speech because he thought this Alison Knight was being untruthful.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:45 pm

(I JUST WITNESSED A CHIN KISS. I JUST FUCKING SAW IT. O7O! *holds up a sign with a 10 on it and dies*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:50 pm

"No!" Ali said, "Shiloh straight up told me to leave."

Lance sighed, "She was mutated...by one of Ryan's EVE Hypos no doubt."

The female nodded, "I...got curious when I was hunting Ryan and found one he labeled "Alchemy" so I tried it."

The fox was a tad surprised, "Injection style Hypos came from his first generation of test subjects, one of which is myself. His second generation tried replicating them using gene modification during the embryonic and fetal stages of life using artificially created anthros. He was going to take things a step further, by trying to alter the genes in the other direction but the government stopped his program before he could, accusing him of making bio-weapons."

(Remember way back when everyone though Shiloh was running the Sect? I made a mistake when I was putting her back story together. XD My bad.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:53 pm

"Whoa, wait, shut up," EJ held up one hand as though to silence Lance, raising an eyebrow at Alison. "Shiloh let you go? Well, that makes more sense... Especially if you were a friend or something." He crossed his arms. "She was probably protecting you from Julianne... She's here with us now, actually." Not exactly in fit condition, but here and alive.

Isaac still didn't like this girl. He scowled at her like she was personally invading on his space. "What kind of person pokes themselves with a random, very dangerous injection, then is all boo-hoo when they end up mutant? You must be either dumb or just reckless."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:53 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
(I JUST WITNESSED A CHIN KISS. I JUST FUCKING SAW IT. O7O! *holds up a sign with a 10 on it and dies*)

(CHIN KISSES ACTIVATE! <3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:55 pm

(*smushes P!Roy and P!Laura together* e3e... 

By the way, who was the blank letter for? o3o?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:05 pm

(You'll seeeeeeeeeee... It's for Roy, but it's all secretive and stuff. >83)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:12 pm

(Ah... I see. When will it be opened? o3o? 

Also, I like the idea that Roy's family pretty much all live in the Capital House, even though Rachel and EJ don't yet. I imagine P!Anna and P!Paulette talking a lot. XP I totally didn't forget that it was hinted that Laura was a hybrid until you described Paulette. 

I need a flashback though to when P!Roy asks P!Paulette about taking Laura's hand in marriage... She would flip. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:13 pm

Ali laughed a little bit, "Yeah...reckless sounds about right."

Lance rolled his eyes, "I've got an idea, let me inject myself with this random shit that I found in a laboratory responsible for the worlds only genetic experimentation program. That sounds like a grand idea."

"Well aren't you the sarcastic one, Foxboy..."

"No one's ever called me that before..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:15 pm

(...I think I kind of ship Lance and Ali. o3o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:22 pm

(Because of OOC contact between them, Sasha now must come and be an ass... XD

Rachel and EJ will be living in the Capital House soon, since Roy isn't comfortable with them being in another city. o3o Tina will be in charge of the Mierdia compound from then on. And the letter gets opened later, when Roy has questions he wants answered. e3e)

"Who's the new meat?" a voice asked, and Sasha came waltzing over.

Evey almost facepalmed, moving to stand with Lance between herself and the canine. "Oh jeez, not her... Hide me, hide me!" She ducked behind Lance's shoulder, her ears flattened to her head.

Sasha saw her, though, and grinned, "Heeeey, sweetheart, you sure you don't want an open marriage? Cause I'm still interested." She chuckled when Evey made a face; she knew the ermine stood up to perverted men, but had no idea how to handle women. She shrugged. "Anyways, seriously, who's the new chick? I thought only people who were assigned to this airship were supposed to be in the hangar, and I don't remember her being at our little meeting two days ago. Chase and I were both there and talked to pretty much everyone. It was boring as hell."

EJ shrugged, "Well, she kinda wants to join in and gets the okay..." He felt Isaac grab his shoulder and pulled him back, closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:22 pm

(Okay, I see. o3o')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:29 pm

(For P!Richard's parents, I do imagine them being more into religion in Doomsday, too. o3o' I really liked the second chapter, especially P!Roy's panic for a speech. XP)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:34 pm

"Yeah..." Ali said sheepishly scratching the back of her head, "I'm kinda new here, I showed up just after you guys got raided or something..."

"Raided," Jonah said, "Is an understatement."

"Anyways, I'm Alison Knight. Friends call me Ali...if I still had friends anyways."

She faced EJ real quick like, "Not to change the subject but speaking of friends, you said Shiloh was here?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:43 pm

(o7o')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:47 pm

(Ummmmm.... Must think of some way to further include Bluehhhhhhh... ROY DO SOMETHING INTERESTING.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:48 pm

(Roy: o~o? Like whaht?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:52 pm

(I don't know. Get pissed off and march around giving orders like the Devas boss you are! Or cry. And get hugs from Ruthie or Chasey. Or visit Celeste. Or something.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:54 pm

(Roy: ...I could go and viseet Celeste. Ze first two don't really sound pleasant...

Just do something dammit!

Roy: You're out and busy!

I know. o3o')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:54 pm

(Hey yall wanna Skype for a bit?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:55 pm

(I wish I could right now... o7o')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:56 pm

(Studying?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:57 pm

(No. I'm out at the moment. I should be studying, though. o3o')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:59 pm

(Ah)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 9:00 pm

(Yeah. I have something in Math, Italian, and Religion next week... =7=' I hate avere and essere a lot.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: