The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 6:40 pm

(Roy: ....*eye twitch*

Ohohohoho, no. You are NOT going all Page of Hope Super Sayain on all their asses. Unless you want to rock booty shorts. XP

*sings* If I go crazy then will you still call me Superman? If I'm alive and well, will you be there, holding my hand? I'll keep you by my side, with my superhuman might, Kryptonite...

Roy: *slaps a hand over Blueh's mouth* Please shut up. ene)

Anna smiled a little at Celeste when the marten looked over at them, even though it looked a little forced because she was trying to not be scared, even though she still felt it. Roy settled down again, his arms still wound around her as he closed his eyes shut, Aurora... Please...

---

"Yes, I do remember... But I never really paid attention to it. And you never really used it-- now I know why." Lillian replied, not really wanting to think about her deceased sister right now. She had to think about the present, and not getting killed, "For a moment, though, I thought you were dead..." She admitted, not really knowing why she was being so open with the lioness.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 6:53 pm

Jonah cleaned his blade then sheathed it.

"Holy crap, Roxy, I didn't think you could fight like that." the wolf admitted surprised...then he saw the bullet wound and caught her little pained whimper, "Oh no...STORM GO GET THE FIRST AID KIT!"

The kanine rushed downstairs promptly.

~

Zero was still smiling, the adrenaline in his veins had all but gone...and tears were streaming down his face as he looked up at the sunlight through the busted hole in the wall his wife made not too long ago.

"What a screw-up I turned out to be, eh? I miss the first year of my kids life, reunite with them only to have the Sect take all that away."

~

"C'mere little panda boy..." one of the team of four said reaching for Toby's unconscious form. A fist flew from pretty much no where and sent him flying through a window.

"I warned you about messing with my friend." Nex said standing there, fist twitching and now looking like it was made of metal.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, NEXUS?!" the commander snapped, "Hurry up and help us!"

The tiger stomped his foot defiantly, "WHY THE HELL WOULD I DO THAT?! You're just going to take them back to the Sect as prisoners right?! They'll be turned into Julianne's playthings! Or slaughtered like animals! THEY'RE PEOPLE DAMN IT!!!"

And Nex was shot again, this time with a full magazine of 5.56 NATOs. The repeated force from the rounds shoved him back.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 7:03 pm

(*practically shoves Aaron at Zero* SAVE HIM DAMMIT! ;~; )

Blood drained from Roxy's face as the blood pooled down her leg and onto the floor. She made a face as she tried to ease herself onto the floor, but she ended up flopping onto her good leg as she sat down. She made another small, pain filled noise, and promptly felt kind of sick... "J-Jonah...?"

---

Aaron had heard commotion going on in Zero's apartment, and went to investigate, even though his entire body ached with pain, and he felt fatigued-- both physically, and mentally, especially since he had multiple wounds on his body and face. The panther poked his head inside the trashed home, seeing a huge hole in the wall... And a bloodied figure slumped against another. "...Zero?" Aaron hurried inside, moving as fast as his legs could carry him, Oh God...
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 7:12 pm

(Would you guys mind if I made an Invader Zim comic with you guys as characters?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 7:13 pm

(Go nuts. o3o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 7:25 pm

(*hides from Roy* o7o")

Celeste was comforted significantly when she saw Anna smile; little things like that were comforting at a time like this. She leaned her head on Roy again, her ears twitching a little as he petted her pale hair. She patted his arm, not knowing that the noises outside were changing-- the Sect soldiers were retreating.

"Come on, everyone, we got orders to get outta here!"

----

A little surprised, Raine looked up at her and questioned, "Dead? No... I'm fine. Just a broken collarbone... and possibly some other little bones in my shoulder." She cringed a little, looking a little sick again, and her face paled a little when she moved just a tiny bit. "The fire didn't hurt me, not really. Sometimes it singes my fur or hair, but I don't usually get burned badly."

----

Julianne snarled angrily when she heard what was going on with Nexus, and picked up her transceiver again to yell, "What part of get out alive do you imbeciles not understand?! Do not engage Nexus over some useless teenage boy! GET THE HELL BACK HERE BEFORE I TERMINATE YOU ALL!" Naturally a control freak, Julianne had access to controls that could literally shut down her cyborgs' life support systems with the push of a button. She not only threatened to use it, but had terminated dozens of cyborgs with it before.

Laura stirred and groaned when Julianne shouted, and the chinchilla began petting her hair again as though to soothe the drugged marten on her lap. "Shush, darling, I don't need to deal with you yet..."

----

Evey was no coward, nor was she one to abandon her husband. Thus, the ermine had left their son in the safe hands of some people who were hiding, and ran off to her home in hopes that Zero was alright. "Zee?!" She ran into her ruined home, and saw a stranger standing over her husband, who frankly looked rather dead, "ZEE?!"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 7:30 pm

(Chirpy would it be ok of I used you in my comic?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 7:40 pm

(Sure, I guess. o3o")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 7:40 pm

(Roy: ene

o3o")

Roy staightened up from the wall, his ears twitching, when he heard the noises change-- now, they were retreating, Thank Aurora.... He picked up Celeste and sat her next to him, and held up a finger to signal for her to give him a second, before going to write something down. His parents and sister were already starting to shakily rise from the floor, 'The Sect is retreating. Once they are gone, we can look for Laura. The bat then used the wall to pull himself up to his feet again.

---

"Oh..." Lillian shifted slightly, and was about to say something more, but that was when there were shouts from outside. Her ears pricked up, and she looked around, "They're retreating... Thank God..." Relief came over her, and she felt as if someone lifted a weight off her chest.

---

Aaron jumped a little when Evey suddenly appeared, but paid her no mind as the panther tried to collect her fallen, but still alive, husband, "I'm trying to get him out of here!"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 8:00 pm

Celeste got a little fluffy with surprise when Roy just lifted her and moved her, but then calmed down again when he explained himself with his note. She smiled a little, nodding, then rose to her feet and tentatively reached out to steady Roy when he wobbled on his feet. She stuck close to him, acting like his little shadow in hopes he would keep her safe just a little longer until the Sect soldiers were gone.

---

Raine let out a breath of relief, her body relaxing and leaning a little more heavily on Lillian. "Yay... my arm really hurts, and my tummy feels sick, too..." She was looking forward to having a doctor take care of it so she could go lie down in bed and rest.

---

Evey rushed over, quickly doing what she could to stabilize Zero. "J-just give me a moment!" She used telekinesis to carefully pull the bullets from his wounds, pulling off her overshirt and tearing it into strips to try to help stop the bleeding. "If you die, I swear to the gods I will hunt you down in the afterlife and kill you all over again, you hear me? Don't you dare go anywhere..." She then rose to her feet and helped Aaron lift Zero, using her telekinesis to make it a little easier. "Let's hurry."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 8:10 pm

Roy was more steady with Celeste holding onto him, even though he couldn't put that much weight on her. He gave her a little half-smile, now a little more calmer than what he had been before. He turned to his family, "Once zey're gone, I'm goeeng wiz Celeste to look for Laura."

Rachel knew the feeling, since she wanted to find EJ badly-- Anna had a worried expression on her face, but she ended up just giving in, "A-alright... Just be careful, please?"

"I weell, Mom..."

---

"Here...." Lillian helped Raine stand up, while the other refugees did the same, "I'll bring you to the infirmary once it's okay to leave... Lean on me as much as you need to..."

---

Aaron nodded a little, feeling kind of relieved that Evey was helping out, since Zero was kind of heavy... The panther followed after Evey down the hallway, and took in the damage that the Sect had done, Why didn't they kill more of us?! I mean, that's not a bad thing, but... This feels off.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 8:30 pm

Celeste held onto Roy's arm rather tightly, both comforted by his presence and a little worried about him... she couldn't bring herself to look down at his leg. The deaf marten watched the others talk, trying to catch on to what they were saying, but everything pretty much went over her head. Is it over? Can we go now?

----

Raine grabbed onto Lillian with her good hand, grateful for the help, but looked a bit dizzy once she was on her feet. "Agh... I don't feel so good..." She leaned on the skunk, needing a moment to regain her balance so she didn't faint or throw up. "A little dizzy... probably just pain or shock. I'm really not hurt that bad." She knew that, but her body didn't, freaking out.

----

Evey took most of her husband's weight, not having a problem with carrying him. She didn't look around at the damages like Aaron did, frankly just ignoring it, focusing on her husband. She applied telekinetic pressure to his wounds, knowing it would feel like he was being squeezed but hoping it would help the bleeding. "I know this hurts, honey, but I'm not letting you go anytime soon... We'll get you taken care of. It'll be alright, Zee."

Of course, the infirmary was a wreck. Tables and beds had been tipped over, and various items like bedding and empty plastic syringes lay all over the floor. A few healers were laying around, wounded, while the others rushed around to try to assist the many patients coming in.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 8:35 pm

Zero groaned as he was lifted up, he was starting to slip into unconsciousness.

"E-Evey...?" Zero moaned smiling, tear trickling down his face and thinning out the blood on his cheeks.

"I-I really messed up this time, hun...I...I don't think...I don't know if I'm..." he coughed, blood spilling from his mouth a little bit.

~

"You're gonna be fine, okay," he said kneeling next to her and starting to clean off the blood with a towel that he'd grabbed from the laundry room, looking at it, the round had exited her leg which was actually a good thing, from what he could tell the round hadn't hit bone which was also good too. The bad part, it looked like her calf had been gutted, the entry wound was small but those were anti personnel rounds...these were meant to shred so he dared not look at the exit wound as Storm arrived with the first aid kit.

Jonah did his best to try and stop the bleeding.

"Storm, go get Ruth and the medics."

"Understood." The kanine AI sprinted off.

"Roxy, I want to know something, who's your favorite actor?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 8:49 pm

Roy pulled Celeste with him, and left the apartment, while Rachel trailed after them, looking for her own significant other. Fear gripped her insides, stressing her out as she nervously looked around, and tried to not look at the distruction. The bat suddenly bounced, knowing it would be a faster way to look for EJ. "EJ!?"

Roy asked around a little if anyone saw his girlfriend, but he didn't get anything useful. He tried not to start panicking all over again as he tracked down Stone, "Stone, ees Laura wiz you?"

"Um, no? Why are you asking?" The superstrong youth was helping the injured to the infirmary.

Roy felt as if someone dumped a bucket of ice water over him, "I can't find 'er... We parted ways zhust before ze attack..."

---

Aaron panicked a little as Zero almost choked on his own blood, and made haste towards the infirmary, "Hold on! You're going to be fine!" Didn't he have a kis or something?! "You're going to be fine!"

---

"It's alright... Come on..." Lillian lead the lioness out of the room, and down the hall to the infirmary. She didn't want to know what it looked like on the inside, "You're alright... We're not that far from the infirmary."

---

Roxy's face continued to pale, and she let out a whimper of pain when Jonah touched her wound. Pain-filled tears trickled down her face as she felt shock come over her, "I-I don't h-have o-one..." With shaking hands, she tried to wipe at the tears, but just got some blood on her face instead.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:03 pm

"O-okay," Jonah bit back a curse, he was trying his damnedest to get Roxy's mind off of the wound, off of the pain so this would be easier, "How about a favorite place to go when you were younger, did you have one?"

Storm was desperately searching the Haven for the infirmary...she found it...in shambles...not good.

~

"W-who's this cat?" Zero said glancing up, barely able to make out Aaron's face through his blurry blood soaked vision.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:08 pm

Roxy shook her head, not really able to think clearly with the nearly imbearable pain. She continued to cry softly, with her tears rolling down her face-- her fur could not absorb them, since it was so dense, "I-it hurts, Jonah... I-it h-hurts so m-much..." Her voice quivered, and broke off.

---

"Thish 'cat' ish trying to help you!" Aaron almost snapped as he hurried a little faster, with his legs aching with each step, "Shtop talking-- shave your shtrength."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:16 pm

"It's okay, Rachel." Isaac's voice called to her; the raccoon was down on one knee on the floor, sitting beside his little brother, who was leaning against a wall. EJ didn't appear injured much, aside from some bruises and electrical burns, but he had passed out from sheer exhaustion once the enemy soldiers left. His older brother had a hand on his bony shoulder, as though providing a little reassurance to the exhausted kitten. "He's not really hurt, just tired." He slipped his arms beneath EJ's knees and shoulders, lifting the kid up into his arms as he rose to his feet. "C'mon, I'll take him back to your place. Show me the way?" Isaac spoke very gently and kindly to her, certainly different than the eldest Wycliff brother had, once upon a time.

----

Celeste looked between Roy and Stone, wishing she knew what they were saying... but by the look on Roy's face, it wasn't anything good. Her ears angled back, plastering to the sides of her head as her bottom lip started trembling a little again. Please don't let her be dead... Not my sister...

Every single screen, be it on a television, computer, tablet, any sort of device the Devas possessed, suddenly turned on and fuzzed grey-and-white static all over it. Someone was hacking in to the systems... and that someone was, of course, their worst enemy.

----

Raine stiffened and bristled when Storm ran past, but then relaxed when she realized it was just Jonah's pet robot, not another enemy. She could hear the chaos in the infirmary from out in the hallway, and hesitated a little. "Oh no... Maybe we shouldn't..." Her shoulder hurt and her arm was numb, but there were people bleeding to death in there. "Lilly...?" Raine's characteristic childish streak came out as she looked up at the skunk with wide eyes, her expression one of uncertainty.

----

"You're fine, Zee, d-don't be so melodramatic," Evey huffed, hoping what she said was true. "You're going to be fine... J-just fine..." She used telekinesis to pull him away from Aaron, causing him to levitate in front of her as she rushed the last little bit to the infirmary, calling out for a healer of any kind to come help. The white-furred stoat eased Zero onto a cot, then started applying pressure to one of his wounds with her own bare hands, looking around wildly as healers hurried over to assist her slowly dying husband.

Winnie had wandered into the infirmary, drawn there by the feelings of pain she got from the dozens of wounded people. The little fox stood there in the doorway, her ears flattened to her head. My day with Flare turned into this...? She then saw Storm come running in and turned to address the robot in her little eight-year-old voice, "Robot? What's wrong?" She thought Storm looked like a dog, and thought she was that cyborg-man's weird talking pet.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:28 pm

Rachel had turned around quite sharply, with her braid nearly smacking herself in the face as she did so. Her dark eyes widened when they found EJ, but they had relaxed a little knowing that he was still alive... Though, she still trembled, and pulled her sweater tighter around her as she started to shuffle away, "E-eet's zis way..."

---

Stone didn't like the look on Roy's face, and asked, "You don't think the Sect kidnapped her, or...?"

Roy's ears were pressed down to his head, but he ended up nodding a little, "E-eet could be a possibility..." One that I would not want to be true... There was a stricken look on the bat's face, Please, no...

---

"Come on..." Lillian nudged Raine a little more, to the infirmary, "I can't set the wound by myself, Raine. I don't want you to hurt anymore than what you need to." It's their job, after all... Even though this happens...

---

Aaron was left by himself, now, just outside the infirmary. He winced in pain of his injuries, feeling exhausted... I...should probably sit down or something... Or at least get checked out first... He didn't have anything life threatening, so he could do a little waiting.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:31 pm

Zero gritted his teeth, the pain in his chest was back...he's lucky he wasn't shot in the head or the stomach otherwise Aaron would've only found a dead corpse.

"Thanks..." he moaned before he passed out.

"It's Roxy." Storm told Winnie, "She's be shot and incapacitated. Jonah is unable to move her effectively and without causing further damage. I need a crew sent to Jonah's home immediately."

Her voice was raspy, like her outboard speakers were slightly worn.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:52 pm

(Gonna split this huge-ass post into two for the sake of getting something up... XD)

Isaac walked close to Rachel, shoulder-to-shoulder with her, giving the bat the option of keeping a hand on EJ's head or something if that would make her feel better. "He's alright, really... He's breathing evenly, see? Just like he's sleeping. That's pretty much what he's doing right now, sleeping." The raccoon couldn't help but feel for Rachel, who had clearly gone through a lot, both recently and over the duration of her life. "He was still conscious when I found him, and said he wasn't hurt himself. And I know he doesn't exactly have the best pain tolerance, so I believe him."

----

"Helloooooo...? Am I being heard?"

A voice crackled through the speakers of Safekeep's intercom systems, and all of the screens went from static to showing an image of a woman sitting in a large, dim room. Celeste saw people gawking into their homes, where the occasional device was, and tapped Roy, pointing to a mini television inside a nearby apartment.

Julianne was on the screen, sitting in her throne. She was smiling so smugly, as though she hadn't just withdrawn all of her soldiers. She had something draped on her lap; at first Celeste thought it was a furry blanket or something, but then she took a closer look and felt her heart drop down into her toes. The little marten recoiled, clutching onto Stone and staring in horror as she watched Julianne gently petting Laura's hair, her older sister unconscious in the chinchilla's arms. Julianne apparently had a reason to smirk.

"I hope my little pets didn't make too much of a mess, I only wanted to retrieve a guest... This little babydoll is certainly more than enough." She ran the fingers of her bionic hand through Laura's hair again, and all the marten did was twitch and groan a little. "I have to say, Roy, you have interesting tastes... this girl sleeps with her mouth hanging wide open. Anyway, I suppose that is beside the point. Clearly, I have something of yours... And if you want her back alive, Brodeur, you'll come here and get her from me." She smiled again, tapping Laura's nose with one fingertip, causing the marten to sneeze and start waking up. "I can't give you an exact amount of time for how long I can guarantee she will live, but... I generally like to keep my guests around for a few days, so long as I don't accidentally break her tiny little bones. Or, y'know, leave her in a gas chamber instead of her bedroom. I can be so awful when it comes to little mistakes like that... So I'd advise you take no longer than a week to get the courage to actually show up. Now's not the time for cowardice, my dear..."

Celeste couldn't hear anything Julianne was saying, but she could see her sister slowly start coming to her senses, jerking and squirming as she became aware of being in a very bad situation. No... No... It's not fair... She felt tears sting her eyes again, her hands still clutching fistfuls of Stone's shirt.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 10:00 pm

Zero was barely able to make out Julianne's message as he started to wake back up again, his pain dulled now.

"Grr..." he growled in spite of the bullet wounds he'd suffered, "If I weren't hurt that bitch's would be a blood splatter on the goddamned wall..."

He glanced at Evey, who hadn't left his side, "Tell me Libra is okay..."

~

Jonah was still trying to keep Roxy calm but so far talking to her wasn't working, so he resorted to something more...extreme...and by extreme it involved probably the dumbest move he'd ever made...and was probably going to get him slapped.

He took a clean towel and started to wipe her face off from the blood. He quickly applied a coagulant from the kit to slow the bleeding, thank Aurora they had those...then, summoning up his courage and his willingness to get the shit smacked out of him...he kissed her on the lips.

(Jonah: 0//////0! WHA!!!!!!!! x///n///x

XDDDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 10:03 pm

Raine was still hesitant, but walked up to the entrance of the infirmary nonetheless-- Aaron stood outside, also hurt but apparently waiting. She glanced at him, then at Lillian, "I think we're gonna be waiting a while... You're not hurt, are you?"

----

Evey stayed with Zero as the healers worked on him, though she was a little torn... stay with him, or go be with their son? She shook her head a little, deciding she just couldn't go. I have to stay until I know he's going to be alright. Lee will be okay for a little bit longer. I left him with someone I trust.

When Zero spoke, Evey grabbed one of his hands with her own blood-covered fingers, assuring him, "Libra is alright... I left him with Sue."

----

Winnie blinked, not completely understanding what Storm said, but apparently someone had been shot. The eight-year-old walked over and started climbing onto the robot's back, "I'll go! Me and my big sister Flare are both magic healers, so we can help!" The brave child would be able to heal Roxy enough to keep her from bleeding out, but it certainly wouldn't be complete or seamless by any means... It would most definitely scar, unless Flare did show up to help. "I can keep her from bleeding too much until more doctors can help, at least. Better than nothing!"

(Injuries, kisses, and heroic eight-year-olds. We're all doomed. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 10:17 pm

(o7o")

Rachel did feel some reassurance in Isaac's words, but she still felt the crippling fear in her stomach. It made her feel sick. The bat buried her fingers into EJ's freshly cut hair, and fought the urge to take him from Isaac and hold him herself, "Y-yes, I get eet..." The bat was about to say something more, but the intercom system cut her off, stopping her in her tracks. Her knotted stomach went to the floor, her eyes wide and blank.

---

(Roy: NOW EES NOT ZE FUCKEENG TIME TO EAT ROXY'S FACE OFF, ZHONAH! >8[!

He's going to go all Jake English Page of Hope fisticuffs on Julianne... o7o"

Roxy: o//n//o?!??!?!?!)

Roy froze, his heart nearly stopping, with his veins filling with ice water when he heard Julianne. He went over to the nearby apartment that Celeste had pointed out, nearly tripping over his own feet, but Stone practically hauled him back up again. He held onto the doorframe, just gaping at the television. A stricken expression came over his face, and practically had to keep himself up as his knees started to fail into keeping him up, "N-no..." This can't be happening... This just can't! How the hell did they even get here in the first place?!

Stone grabbed Roy by the arm and pulled him away from the door, which was probably a bad idea, since Roy fell immediately. Stone caught him before he could smack his head against the floor, not that he thought the bat could feel it now... "R-Roy?"

Roy didn't respond, as he was just numb from the shock, with the stricken look still on his face... Everything seemed far away, almost completely unreal.

---

Roxy almost didn't register what just happened. Before, Jonah was cleaning her face with a towel, and the other... Well, it was something she didn't expect. Her pain dulled slightly, but it was still unbearable as she stared at Jonah with a shocked look on her face, "J-Jonah...?!"

---

"No, I'm okay..." Just a little shaken up. Lillian added, standing with Raine as they waited. "I can wait here with you as long as you need me to be... I don't want you passing out."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 10:29 pm

"Very well." Storm said crouching down, "Climb on my back, I will take you to them."

~

Zero smiled, "Good..."-he shut his eyes, "You're hands are really dirty, you should probably go wash them soon. I'm just gonna take a nap now..."

~

Jonah hadn't exactly been thinking clearly when he kissed her so his face reddened a little bit, "Um...sorry...about that...I don't know what cam over me."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 10:31 pm

Roxy didn't even really look like she heard what he said. She leaned against him, needing something to lean on, "D-don't go... Please..." She slowly started to feel weaker and weaker... Especially since a strange calm came over her suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: